Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 21-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #241
mightiswrong
Banned

Not particularly funny though is it and to think people actually pay good money to watch this shit. Or should I say money they could have put to better use. Really. But it doesn't surprise me not one bit. Loonatics have a sick sense of humour because they are sick and twisted and completely gone. Infact I am not even sure they even exist anymore let alone think or breath or talk. Maybe those arseholes will be remembered in history as the looooooooooosers who couldn't even make a decent cup of tea let alone drink it.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #242
quest_ion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
The point is that they said he only moved to the area a week before the event.Maybe it was his daughter's first day at this school?

And this is another smoking gun:

Security drills before the shooting, and the security budget raised x10.

If their security was so good, how did the shooter(s) get in unnoticed? - Or did he/they have help like at Aurora?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2311535.html
I didn't know that he had only just moved there. Have you got a link?

Interesting how they praise the security of the school aswell, to say if it had not been so secure, it could have been far worse. Why do they want to make our schools like prisons? Is it to produce a generation of fear, i.e the more security you have, the less you feel safe? Or is there something else in your opinion? Surprised at why the parents didn't view the bodies either.
quest_ion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #243
anders lindman

Yikes, the boss for the NRA (the biggest pro gun organisation in the U.S. or something like that) basically said that there should be TSA guards in every school groping children all day in order to protect them.

An previously Barack Obama gave a speech about a ban on assault weapons. A typical totalitarian tip toe strategy / stepping stone agenda that David Icke has talked about.

Mission accomplished: TSA pedophile groping guards in all schools and the beginning of a total gun grab in America.

That's change you can believe in, baby. Welcome to the New World Order.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #244
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by doom_monger View Post
I think it is just as likely that the massacre could have actually happened, as an inside job rather than it not happening at all, that might be worth focusing on too.

I propose two separate strands of research, one with the intention of proving it didn't happen at all, another focusing on it happening but with the intent on trying to find the perpetrators , that way we cover both bases?

It's all about the ratio of fatalities to number of shots fired. For example

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/27...-nyc-showdown/

Quote:
NEW YORK –  The police shooting near the Empire State Building last week is a testament to how quickly officers can fire off 16 rounds to take down an armed suspect.

But the nine wounded bystanders attest to another truth: Officers often miss.

Quote:
Dramatic security video of the Friday morning confrontation shows Johnson pointing the weapon at the officers, other pedestrians scattering and the two officers firing — one from very close range, the other while retreating.

The police volley instantly killed Johnson, who never returned fire. Stray bullets, ricochets and fragments caused nonlife-threatening gunshot and graze wounds to nine civilians. Two remained hospitalized Monday in stable condition.

Kelly called it "unfortunate" that innocent people were hurt. But, he added, "Thank God, everybody is going to be all right."

Still, the bloodshed was another reminder of the public safety challenges that first emerged in the mid-1990s, when the police department abandoned bulky .38-caliber revolvers and armed officers with rapid-fire, 15-shot semiautomatics. At the time, the department claimed it needed the more modern weapons because criminals outgunned officers.

Experts said the number of bullets fired by the two officers wasn't surprising, nor was the fact that some of them missed their intended target.
Trained police officer, from only a few feet away mind you, fire off sixteen rounds with only three shots hitting their target.

In spree killings, like the CT shootings, the number of people killed compared to the number injured is usually very low. This is discussed here

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html

A very long article on the Port Arthur shootings

The salient points

Quote:
Scientific terms such as killed- to-injured ratio and kill-rate are enough to bore most readers to death, but in order to fully comprehend the enormity of the media lies about the massacre, and expose the planned nature of the operation it is essential information. The killed-to-injured ratio is used to calculate reliably how many injured survivors should be expected for every person killed for a given number of rounds fired. Even assault rounds as powerful as those fired by the Colt AR15 can only ensure a one-shot kill if the target is hit in the head, a six by six inch target: or in the heart, a ten by ten inch target. Together these areas form between one fifth and one seventh of the over-all body target areas, so for every person killed there will be between five and seven injured, expressed as "1 to 5" and "1 to 7".
Those who have never shot a rifle at a moving target, or even an unmoving one, have no idea how difficult it is to achieve a fatal head shot, as was the case in the CT massacre.

From the same article (Martin Bryant was the 'lone nut' who apparently carried out the Port Arthur killings)

Quote:
The first thing special forces do when entering an enclosed area containing superior numbers is lay down very fast accurate fire designed to kill as many hostiles as possible, thus gaining absolute control of the area in record time and minimizing the risk of injury to themselves; and because hostiles frequently wear body armour protecting the heart area, special forces are trained to aim instinctively for the smaller head target. Following these unpublished protocols precisely, the shooter at Port Arthur gained absolute control of the Broad Arrow Cafe in fifteen seconds flat, killing most of his victims with a single shot to the head.

To even suggest that Martin Bryant, whose proven weapons handling experience was limited to a single-shot Webley Osprey air rifle could have caused this carnage is absurd. When the shooter entered the Broad Arrow Cafe full of people sitting at tables and fired the first shot, everyone inside reacted instinctively to the huge muzzle blast (noise) of the AR15, but each reacted in a different way, some just turning their heads while others moved physically, temporarily obscuring yet more diners and shielding them from the line of fire. At the same time the barrel of the AR15 was recoiling upwards through about five degrees of arc as it cycled another round into the breech, throwing the muzzle off target.

In a millisecond the cage was full of targets moving in at least ten different directions while the muzzle of the AR15 was still recoiling upwards from the first shot. But despite the enormous difficulties and the complex target trigonometry involved, the shooter controlled the recoil and shot 12 moving and partially obscured targets at the rate of one every 1.25 seconds. Nor did he trip over any obstructions, indicating that this professional shooter's face was seen in the Broad Arrow Cafe by staff some time earlier, during his final reconnaissance when he studied the layout to ensure no hiccups occurred during the operation. There were no hiccups. Ninety seconds after entering the Broad Arrow Cafe the shooter departed, leaving thirty two Australians and others lying on the floor, twenty of them dead.
You will note the similarities with the Newtown shootings. An extraordinarily high kill to injure ratio. All fatal head shots. Adam Lanza, besides being an unstable, emotionally immature, autistic, schizophrenic loner who hated his mum was also a SEAL commando on the sly. Who would have thought?
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #245
octopus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest_ion View Post
I didn't know that he had only just moved there. Have you got a link?
I was referring to post 47 of this thread.

Having looked more closely, this particular family is said to have moved to Newtown 8 months ago, which would actually be quite reasonable if they wanted to embed them in the community.

There seems to be a question mark about his work at Danbury Hospital though.
Quote:
He and his family moved to Newtown eight months ago when he accepted a job as a physician assistant in the neonatal intensive care unit at the Danbury hospital. He said he was at the hospital when he heard about the shooting from his wife.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ified/1771867/

Quote:
The webpage shows this Parker to be working at the Voorhees, New Jersey location which is 154 miles from Danbury, Connecticut.
http://www.dailypaul.com/comment/2872613

Last edited by octopus; 21-12-2012 at 05:02 PM.
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #246
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkie View Post
That's very interesting in more than one way. The fact that they let this video to be made means that they WANT to be exposed by some people. A slow drip, drip of revealing their Big Lies, because it becomes too burdensome to keep up the titanic mountain of lies for too long, especially when the information society is starting to accelerate like a rocket.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #247
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
That's very interesting in more than one way. The fact that they let this video to be made means that they WANT to be exposed by some people. A slow drip, drip of revealing their Big Lies, because it becomes too burdensome to keep up the titanic mountain of lies for too long, especially when the information society is starting to accelerate like a rocket.
Yep, like the nicely turned out lady crying for her dead child, but not shedding a single actual tear, weird is right. My take is that there are people so far gone, so warped, so morally degraded by our narcassacistic culture that they would be utterly thrilled to have the opportunity to achieve their 15 mins even if it was due to the brutal killing of their child. I've met plenty just like that
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #248
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
It's all about the ratio of fatalities to number of shots fired. For example

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/27...-nyc-showdown/

Trained police officer, from only a few feet away mind you, fire off sixteen rounds with only three shots hitting their target.

In spree killings, like the CT shootings, the number of people killed compared to the number injured is usually very low. This is discussed here

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html

A very long article on the Port Arthur shootings

The salient points

Those who have never shot a rifle at a moving target, or even an unmoving one, have no idea how difficult it is to achieve a fatal head shot, as was the case in the CT massacre.

From the same article (Martin Bryant was the 'lone nut' who apparently carried out the Port Arthur killings)

You will note the similarities with the Newtown shootings. An extraordinarily high kill to injure ratio. All fatal head shots. Adam Lanza, besides being an unstable, emotionally immature, autistic, schizophrenic loner who hated his mum was also a SEAL commando on the sly. Who would have thought?
That's very interesting. I also don't understand how Lanza even picked up these weapons. Aren't they heavy?

I found this article, and it's quite contradictory and unsubstantiated.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12...esponsibility/
Quote:
Friends told NBC’s “Today” show on Monday that Lanza was a devoted mother, especially to her son Adam, and that shooting guns was simply a hobby for her.

Russell Hanoman said Adam Lanza was “clearly a troubled child.”

Hanoman said Nancy Lanza told him she introduced guns to Adam as a way to teach him responsibility.

“Guns require a lot of respect, and she really tried to instill that responsibility within him, and he took to it. He loved being careful with them. He made it a source of pride,” he said.

California resident Ryan Kraft told KCAL-TV in Los Angeles that when he was a teenager he lived a few doors down from the Lanza family and used to babysit Adam Lanza, then nine or 10 years old. He said the boy “struck me as an introverted kid.”

“His mom Nancy had always instructed me to keep an eye on him at all times, never turn my back or even go to the bathroom or anything like that. Which I found odd but I really didn’t ask; it wasn’t any of my business,”
said Kraft, who lives in Hermosa Beach. “But looking back at it now, I guess there was something else going on.”
These "friends" don't sound much like friends. Russell Hanoman, an alleged "friend", said that Adam Lanza was a troubled kid. However he had no qualms it seems with Nancy Lanza letting Adam shoot guns. Think of a teenager in your own family who is "troubled". Would you be comfortable with them shooting guns?

Ryan Kraft says that Nancy told him to never ever leave Adam Lanza on his own, or to even go to the bathroom. Kraft found it odd, but never asked about it. Would you babysit a child and never go to the bathroom? He must have only babysat for no longer than an hour or so then?

Finally, apart from the passport or some kind of formal ID photo of Adam Lanza, he is always smiling. There is a photo of him as a child smiling with his right hand raised, and I've seen another of him as a young man smiling again. There is another one of him smiling. Adam made direct eye contact and was a smiling young man in photos, but at the same was a terribly introverted kid who stared at the floor, and who had serious problems but was shooting guns to learn responsibility. Obviously.

tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #249
quest_ion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopus View Post
I was referring to post 47 of this thread.

Having looked more closely, this particular family is said to have moved to Newtown 8 months ago, which would actually be quite reasonable if they wanted to embed them in the community.

There seems to be a question mark about his work at Danbury Hospital though.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ified/1771867/

http://www.dailypaul.com/comment/2872613
That and the crocodile tears and no one seeing the dead bodies, the Medical examiner that could not answer straight questions when he had apparantly been examinng them all day.

That does tell me there is something else going on here.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #250
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
That's very interesting. I also don't understand how Lanza even picked up these weapons. Aren't they heavy?

I found this article, and it's quite contradictory and unsubstantiated.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12...esponsibility/

These "friends" don't sound much like friends. Russell Hanoman, an alleged "friend", said that Adam Lanza was a troubled kid. However he had no qualms it seems with Nancy Lanza letting Adam shoot guns. Think of a teenager in your own family who is "troubled". Would you be comfortable with them shooting guns?

Ryan Kraft says that Nancy told him to never ever leave Adam Lanza on his own, or to even go to the bathroom. Kraft found it odd, but never asked about it. Would you babysit a child and never go to the bathroom? He must have only babysat for no longer than an hour or so then?

Finally, apart from the passport or some kind of formal ID photo of Adam Lanza, he is always smiling. There is a photo of him as a child smiling with his right hand raised, and I've seen another of him as a young man smiling again. There is another one of him smiling. Adam made direct eye contact and was a smiling young man in photos, but at the same was a terribly introverted kid who stared at the floor, and who had serious problems but was shooting guns to learn responsibility. Obviously.

He hasn't got it in him.....Sorry
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #251
quest_ion
Banned

Quote:
Finally, apart from the passport or some kind of formal ID photo of Adam Lanza, he is always smiling. There is a photo of him as a child smiling with his right hand raised, and I've seen another of him as a young man smiling again. There is another one of him smiling. Adam made direct eye contact and was a smiling young man in photos, but at the same was a terribly introverted kid who stared at the floor, and who had serious problems but was shooting guns to learn responsibility. Obviously
Yes, i don't know what his level of autism is supposed to be but he doesn't look it. He looks very aware of himself looking into the camera and smiling.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #252
bograt
Inactive

I think the control manipulation is to
Dumb down
Confuse
Demean
Diminish
Undermine
Overpower
Remove our ability to empathize by excess stimulation/overkill
Ramp up the FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt)
Make us question our own intuition
Make us question our own claim to a valid perception
Subject us to emotional overload and "burn out"
Keep us in fight and flight, "on the hop", vulnerable and distort our sense of organically useable time.
To completely take away our right to the sense of ownership, of anything (including our own bodies, minds, spirits).
Remove all our evolved and stable bases, home, family, community, comfort, fraternity, sense of optimistic projected future.
Keep us in fear at all times
Romanticize and project their own icons of bravery to their own ends
Create fictional enemies
Demonize for profit
Promote permanent industrial, commercial, war business.
Commoditize every aspect of life
Remove our sense of hope
Promote cynicism
Divide and rule
Criminalize us for every action
Remove our recourse to real justice as a right
Normalize torture
Promote slavery as normal
Use popular cloying sentimentalism and pop moral outrage as a political tool
False Flag gambit to misdirect, divert attention and get advantage
Make non service to their ends as a crime.
Kill, punish, ridicule, undermine, torture any dissent (even on a minor level) (even inside your own head)
Making all our living environments monitorable
Suggest criminal accountabilty at all times.
Brainwash our childen
Prematurely sexualize and objectify our children through advertizing/media
Corrupt the family through non cohesive representation in advertizing/media
Set us apart from each other and promote "rat race" psychology
Normalize corrupt political and business practices
Make us impotent
Make feel that all is futile
Take away our ability to fight back
Constantly project their "reality" through their networks.
Propogandize our own efforts to combat the assault and minimize
Break up our frame of reference and erode our integrity as a mutually supportive human social animal
Externally damage and destabilize the "touchstones" in our world by which we have always judged ourselves our world and our relationship to it
Incrementally by stealth remove the right to our concept of stability, future and a supporting world as a normal valid human expectation.
Replace humanity with chaos, promote "survive or die", where we will grasp at straws and grab what we can if/when we can, living entirely "hand to mouth" like frantic insane rats in a revolving tub, many dead at the bottom, the remainder eating each other and their own tails.
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #253
harrypalmer

Robert Parker works in the medical profession and is a graduate of Pacific University Oregon. Here is a biography from a thesis he wrote in 2010:

Quote:
Biography
Robbie Parker was born in Ogden, Utah; the fourth of five children in his family, however, the only one that was planned. His birth was initially a disappointment after being born as the number two baby on New Years Day. Meaning his parents received no special presents and no extra tax break after his arrival. Despite his early failures Robbie has grown up happy with who he is and what he has accomplished.
Robbie then spent the next ten years of his life growing up in Arlington, TX where he became an avid fan of Texas Rangers Baseball and real Texas BBQ, both of which he has found fail to provide any genuine long-term satisfaction but are absolutely wonderful in short spurts. Upon his families return to Utah he developed a love for the mountains and fly-fishing. At age 16, after a series of unfortunate events for someone else, Robbie was given a job as the mascot “Oggie” a velociraptor, for the minor league baseball team in town. After realizing this would be as close as he would ever get to the major leagues, he decided that his life-long dream of having his own baseball card was technically fulfilled and therefore sought out a new direction in life. He was awarded a scholarship to be the mascot “Waldo the Wildcat” at Weber State University and received his Bachelors of Science in Respiratory Therapy. At that time Robbie found his new dream when he accepted the first legitimate job of his life, as a respiratory therapist in a newborn intensive care unit.
Robbie attributes any success he has had in life to simple dumb luck or for merely showing up at the right place at the right time. Except for what he considers his greatest success, his wife and daughters. Currently, he is married to the most beautiful and intriguing woman in the history of the world. They have three absolutely wonderful daughters, Emilie (4), Madeline (2) and Samantha (1). His life and this world are a much better place because of them. After graduation he will fulfill his goal of working in a newborn intensive care unit and cannot wait to start a new adventure with his sweetheart and precious children.

Acknowledgements
To my wife, Alissa and my three wonderful daughters. You are my reasons for everything I do and I could not do anything without you. I humbly thank you for your love and support!!
Here is the thesis:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...55534169,d.d2k

Some of you may find it interesting that he wrote his thesis/researched extensively Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors.

It appears, from reading various reports that Emilie was one the few children that was taken to hospital but died from her wounds and not one of the victims that was removed from the school in the middle of the night by the ME's team. Also there's quite a few separate individuals in UT and OR saying they knew the family and the daughter who was killed. I think the theory that some of you have that Emilie was fabricated or is still alive is far fetched. Ofc this doesn't mean that Robbie Parker isn't involved in a conspiracy to some degree.

HOWEVER I personally feel very uncomfortable scrutinizing the grief of the victim's parents, I have no idea how I would react in that situation. Although I think everything should be investigated, it needs to be done with decency and in a measured way. There is a danger of adding to the anguish of those already in the direst of circumstance.

I think time would be better spent trying to figure out where Adam Lanza's been for the last 3 years.

They're reporting he had congenital analgesia (feel no pain). I remember reading that the OSI was very interested in people with this condition and one of the MK projects was concerned with hypnotically induced analgesia.

Last edited by harrypalmer; 21-12-2012 at 06:10 PM.
harrypalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #254
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
He hasn't got it in him.....Sorry

I agree.No way he did it.IMHO its all crap about his so called mental disability and Autism.

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #255
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
EXACTLY.

look at the seven stages of grief - the first one is denial:
I think the issue here isn't how he deals with and expresses the grief

the issue is the level of contrast in his behaviour from when he knows he's off camera to being on camera

there is something odd about the way this whole incident is being stage managed. Red lights go off in my head when ever the MSM emphasises the emotional aspect over logic and rational thought to push through legislation. A standard NLP technique.

It reminds me of when Tony Blair addressed the nation on Sept 12th 2001 and asked us to 'imagine what was going through the minds of the people jumping from the towers' as he prepared for military action in Afghanistan. Back then I knew little about NLP and trance induction but its something that always seemed very odd to me at the time
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 21-12-2012 at 06:20 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #256
bograt
Inactive

Just for the uninitiated
MSM is Main Stream Media
NLP is Neuro-linguistic programming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
I think the issue here isn't how he deals with and expresses the grief

the issue is the level of contrast in his behaviour from when he knows he's off camera to being on camera

there is something odd about the way this whole incident is being stage managed. Red lights go off in my head when ever the MSM emphasises the emotional aspect over logic and rational thought to push through legislation. A standard NLP technique.

It reminds me of when Tony Blair addressed the nation on Sept 12th 2001 and asked us to 'imagine what was going through the minds of the people jumping from the towers' as he prepared for military action in Afghanistan. Back then I knew little about NLP and trance induction but its something that always seemed very odd to me at the time

Last edited by bograt; 21-12-2012 at 06:40 PM.
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #257
memi

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypalmer View Post
Robbie was given a job as the mascot “Oggie” a velociraptor

LOL. Those damn reptilians...
memi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #258
krankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinkingrebel View Post
Which is all it is, a claim.

But of course, that won't satisfy you, all you want is to feel important. Like you're in the X Files or something. Cracking these conspiracies. But you've lost yourselves. You've lost simple human compassion.

This is not just for the POster I am replying to here, this is to all but the few who actually stood up with me today and defended Robbie. Hertford and BikerDruid, I respect both of you for taking a stand tonight.

Put simply, this forum has gone off its effing head. I would label some of you cultists, if you believe some of the shit you've come out with tonight. I mean, I'm a Christian, I believe stuff that people today would consider wacky, but simply the logistical difficulties make what you folks are proposing impossible. Simply because of the human element involved. Its just insane.
This is my first post and I agree with thethinkingrebel you guys have gone way over the edge and back by trying to say this shooting was a fraud.

I've been lurking here since the Jimmy Savile exposure and I totally believe that there is a huge conspiracy covering up for Polticial paedos, but this 'Sandy Hook shooting is a fraud' is just complete garbage and unbelievably disrespectful and hurtful to the parents of those children.

There are some very shady people manipulating world events but let's not lose sight and judge every major event/catastrophe as being staged, however you want to spin your opinion based on how YOU SEE the facts.

I'm no shill, I just had nothing concrete to contribute to the Savile expose and everything I could've articulated was already being said.

I will try and make useful comments when I can from now on but these sort of posts you guys are posting are the reason this site is never taken seriously.
krankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #259
tildatod
Banned

Oh dear, more thread derailment on its way.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #260
nocternald

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I agree.No way he did it.IMHO its all crap about his so called mental disability and Autism.

Adam Lanza's Friends Talk About Him - YouTube
What is terrible here, they talked to a high school colleague of Lanza, they picked out

"He was an intelligent kid."

"he was withdrawn and kept to himself."

They have deliberately cherry picked words which portray Lanza as some sort of 'disturbed evil genius' a 'weirdo' who just randomly went nuts.

I call deception here. His colleague there was trying to say how he clearly didn't have it in him, he was shy, lived at home, had a few little issues but nothing serious and never would've harmed anyone. His words have clearly been cut to place into the mind of those who watch TV he was some sort of sick, demented 'freak' kid with social issues.

This is terrible, people murder his Mom, murdered or kidnapped children and teachers from a elementary school and murdered Adam Lanza in cold blood.

Last edited by nocternald; 21-12-2012 at 07:28 PM.
nocternald is offline   Reply With Quote