Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 26-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #1
bamboozooka

Default John McCain Dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...in-cancer.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-senator.html
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
tnt1

When an anon on 8 chan said to Q to please not let Sen. McCain off the hook Q responded 'EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY!"

Today Aug. 26, 2018 is for the record, "National Dog Day" created in 2004 to celebrate all dogs purebred or not.

Interesting Q proof if I've ever seen one. Q knew the day of demise and knew this as shown in post 1649 posted Jun 30, 2018. or is psychic take your pick.

Last edited by tnt1; 26-08-2018 at 12:56 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #3
zxcvbnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
When an anon on 8 chan said to Q to please not let Sen. McCain off the hook Q responded 'EVERY DOG HAS IT'S DAY!"

Today Aug. 26, 2018 is for the record, "National Dog Day" created in 2004 to celebrate all dogs purebred or not.

Interesting Q proof if I've ever seen one. Q knew the day of demise and knew this as shown in post 1649 posted Jun 30, 2018. or is psychic take your pick.
Except McCain died Aug. 25. But, you know, however deep one can stretch reality to fit a narrative.
zxcvbnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Except McCain died Aug. 25. But, you know, however deep one can stretch reality to fit a narrative.
That could depends which part of the world e.g. timezone you are in.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #5
st jimmy

Protesters chant “Arrest Henry Kissinger for war crimes”.
John McCain, as chairman of the proceeding, calls the protesters “low-life scum”.

Old 26-08-2018, 02:14 PM   #6
dumbcritic

Decades too late.
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 02:24 PM   #7
oz93666

Mccain was typical of the low life filthy scum that still infest the US political system ...

Supportive of 9/11 lie , the global warming scam .. endless bombing of innocent people , banging the war drums against Iran .... died with net worth $100M

Great news he's dead , and it's disgraceful that trump tweets his condolences

An article on infowars just blandly lays out the facts , the comments savage mccain as a warmonger ...

The article on DI headlines is the truth ....

Last edited by oz93666; 26-08-2018 at 02:45 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 02:32 PM   #8
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Except that you miss that his day is today in the news! He is everywhere. Every dog has his DAY! The statement stands. He knew when he'd die and the day that would be all his. What more Q proof does one need?
Old 26-08-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
supertzar

Check the time. Q posted this exactly one month down to the minute before death. 18:28 = 6:28 EST = 4:28 MST

'No Name' or 'We Don't Say His Name' has been McCain's nickname in Q posts for many months now.

Post #1706 https://qanon.app

Quote:
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 77016b No.2287098 ????
Jul 25 2018 18:28:35 (EST)

No name returning to headlines.
Q

Last edited by supertzar; 26-08-2018 at 03:07 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #10
decim

Convenient?

Breaking News: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Showing he WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country

The “Songbird” Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to Power
An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate.

The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.
But we only had their word against his – until now. Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations; McCain, by his own words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the enemy by recording a “Tokyo Rose” statement condemning his own nation by admitting “crimes” against the North Vietnamese people, stating “I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.”

McCain’s recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being tortured and denied medical care and adequate food. In the recording he is heard to say “I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”
Watch this, and listen to the recording yourself:
https://oathkeepers.org/2016/08/brea...ding-released/

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 26-08-2018 at 04:07 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #11
madbomber

Oh dear.
How sad.
Never mind.
Old 26-08-2018, 07:41 PM   #12
jaybigjay

There will be a lot of former US POW's calibrating that news!
Odious man only a shame he didn't die a more agonizing death
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 11:48 PM   #13
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Convenient?

Breaking News: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released Showing he WAS a Traitor who Turned Against His Own Country

The “Songbird” Traitor, Doing His Fake Hero Act, Begins His Rise to Power
An audio recording has surfaced proving that U.S. Senator John McCain collaborated with the North Vietnamese by recording a “Tokyo Rose”-style propaganda message that was broadcast on North Vietnamese radio in 1969.

For many years, American former P.O.W.s who were in the “Hanoi Hilton” North Vietnamese prison with John McCain called him a “Songbird” who collaborated with the enemy against his own country. They accused him of turning against them and against his own country in exchange for preferential treatment while many of the actually brave and honorable American P.O.W.s endured torture and denial of medical care and food for refusing to collaborate.

The P.O.W.s branded McCain a traitor who was no hero, but nonetheless used his fake hero status to rise to political power.
But we only had their word against his – until now. Now, from the U.S. National Archives comes the proof of their allegations; McCain, by his own words, WAS in fact a traitor who collaborated with the enemy by recording a “Tokyo Rose” statement condemning his own nation by admitting “crimes” against the North Vietnamese people, stating “I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people.”

McCain’s recorded statement also painted a picture of humane treatment of prisoners even though he knew many of his fellow Americans were being tortured and denied medical care and adequate food. In the recording he is heard to say “I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”
Watch this, and listen to the recording yourself:
https://oathkeepers.org/2016/08/brea...ding-released/

Why is it only coming out now?
After his death?
49 years late..
Anyone else think this was used for leverage against him whilst alive and especially when running for POTUS?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 01:56 AM   #14
oz93666

I don't blame mccain for his tokyo rose broadcast ... I would certainly have done the same thing to get better treatment .

What I do blame him for is he learnt nothing from his experiences and when in power did all he could to start other vienam type agressions .

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Anyone else think this was used for leverage against him whilst alive and especially when running for POTUS?
I don't think leverage was needed , he understood what he had to do to get along .... the $100M of wealth he accumulated while in office , all the idiots bowing and scraping was more than enough leverage ....

Quote:
After his death?
49 years late..
I think it was Bartzis who said one of the main games being played out is destroying the spirit of the masses ... showing the people that all their heroes , all the people they admire , are corrupt... so they like it if savile or mccain are exposed as scum , they hold off till after they die because they want to show their other servants they are protected and have nothing to fear while alive ....

Many idiots saw mccain as a war hero , if they hear this broadcast they are disillusioned and downhearted .... or forced to move deeper into denial.

Last edited by oz93666; 27-08-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:21 AM   #15
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't blame mccain for his tokyo rose broadcast ... I would certainly have done the same thing to get better treatment .

What I do blame him for is he learnt nothing from his experiences and when in power did all he could to start other vienam type agressions .

I don't think leverage was needed , he understood what he had to do to get along .... the $100M of wealth he accumulated while in office , all the idiots bowing and scraping was more than enough leverage ....

I think it was Bartzis who said one of the main games being played out is destroying the spirit of the masses ... showing the people that all their heroes , all the people they admire , are corrupt... so they like it if savile or mccain are exposed as scum , they hold off till after they die because they want to show their other servants they are protected and have nothing to fear while alive ....

Many idiots saw mccain as a war hero , if they hear this broadcast they are disillusioned and downhearted .... or forced to move deeper into denial.
Could this be limited hang out?
Maybe there is much more than the leak..
(people round here know about his alleged 'acquaintances')
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 27-08-2018, 02:36 AM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Could this be limited hang out?
Maybe there is much more than the leak..
(people round here know about his alleged 'acquaintances')
Please tell more nine , I don't know .....

We would expect someone that high up in the gang to have been brought into the rituals ... childrape and murder , it is customary .... I haven't look too deep into mccain.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:58 AM   #17
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Please tell more nine , I don't know .....

We would expect someone that high up in the gang to have been brought into the rituals ... childrape and murder , it is customary .... I haven't look too deep into mccain.
Didn't he allegedly have a tag on, and this being the reason for his ankle brace..
Aamongst loads of stuff you mentioned
Old 27-08-2018, 09:47 AM   #18
st jimmy

Quote:
After his death?
49 years late..
This isn't coming out just now! This was one of the easy things to find out about John McCain (unlike f.e. his ties to Donald Trump)...

Now that he's dead there is no reason to hide this anymore.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:24 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
This isn't coming out just now! This was one of the easy things to find out about John McCain (unlike f.e. his ties to Donald Trump)...

mccain has been non stop attacking trump for the last two years!!!

Just search it you will get 100s of articles ...

"Jul 1, 2018 - Megan McCain made her feelings clear about the way President Donald Trump repeatedly attacks her father, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), over...." .

http://

from the video "ex presidents bush and obama have been asked to give eulogies at the funeral " ... then many clips of trump attacking the 'war hero' ...trump..."I prefer war heroes that weren't captured"

Trump is quite clearly not part of the gang.

That image above has mccain with a black eye , or a slight bruise under and cut over his left eye ... Why would CNN choose to use that photo , when there are thousands of pictures of mccain without a black eye ???

Searching I find a younger mccain with another black eye !!!

Last edited by oz93666; 27-08-2018 at 01:34 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:03 PM   #20
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

The point I was trying to make was that this never saw light whilst he was running for POTUS