Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 27-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
stompk
Inactive

Default Mark Haines, Tough CNBC Financial Journalist, Dead

Quote:
News of the sudden death of veteran CNBC anchor Mark Haines swept through trading floors and newsrooms yesterday with Wall Street pausing to pay tribute to a fixture of the financial community.

The network said the 65-year-old Haines died unexpectedly Tuesday night but didn't release the cause of death.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...#ixzz1NYfg538p
Mark Haines could be relentless in seeking the truth at times, and was
one of the reasons I watched CNBC at times.

It's suspicious that they won't tell the cause of death, as I'm sure he had
plenty of powerful enemies.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #2
stompk
Inactive

Interesting, was looking for some info on his death, and I found and interesting link.

But when you click on the link;

But I retrieved this from the cache.

Quote:
"There is rampant speculation about the cause of death for the popular and one of my favorite financial journalist Mark Haines who along with Erin Burnett, made Squawk on the street a must watch everyday. In respect to the family please temper this speculation and give his family and numerous admirers around the world TIme to grieve this shocking tragedy."

- Bill Spetrino, Financial Blogger

Editor's Note: It may just be that the author of the above post accidentally capitalized both the T and the I in the word time, even though both letters should have been in lower case, since the word was in the midst of a sentence, and not at the beginning.

However, the capitalization of these two letters TIme in the midst of the sentence may mean that the author of this post was deliberately attempting to imply to readers who are familiar with the government orchestrated crimes of non consensual human experimentation and the vigilante hate crime of organized stalking, that Mark Haines was also a TI.

TI is an acronym for the term Targeted Individual, and has come to represent millions of people from around this planet, who are being targeted for non consensual human experimentation and the vigilante hate crime of organized stalking.

Which begs the question: was Mark Haines a TI without even realizing it? Or had Haines realized it for quite some time and done something desperate to end this harassment? Suicide perhaps?

Moreover, was blogger, Bill Spetrino trying to imply this to his readers? Such manipulation of text when writing has become a common practice for those deploying psychological warfare against Targeted Individuals. These triggers can also be used to communicate between one TI and another, since most TI's are familiar with such manipulations of writings, and that these manipulations of words are in fact, a covert form of communication.

Words are often used as psychological triggers, in order to adversely affect the mind of the specific person being targeted for such psychological operations, since they always contain a hidden meaning.

As for Mark Haines, the longer the coroner takes to publicly announce the cause of his death, the more suspicion will grow that foul play was involved in Haines' demise; whether he died at his own hand, or someone else's.

Electronic Warfare Technology

And Murders Committed Out Of Convenience

The quite sudden death of CNBC News Anchor Mark Haines on Tuesday evening, and as yet no official cause of death, has this author wondering if Mark Haines may be the latest member of the death by electronic warfare club.

These weapons are being used on a large scale in order to murder anyone targeted for execution who must be eliminated in a plausibly deniable way, including high profile people whom for one reason or another have fallen out of favor with the Zionist crime syndicate that is running the United States.

The fact that Mark Haines appeared to be perfectly fine when on the set of CNBC yesterday, only to have reportedly died during the night, has this author wondering if foul play may be involved in the news anchor's sudden demise.

If Haines' death is reported to have been caused by a stroke, aneurysm, heart attack, suicide, or even an accidental overdose of pills, the public should be very skeptical about the official explanation for his cause of death.

Something just doesn't seem right here.

Moreover, given this crime syndicate's control over the medical community, a coroner could very easily be used to cover up the real cause of death.

This is the age of high technology - sophisticated wireless signals intelligence psychotronic technology which can be used to enter a person's thoughts and then manipulate them in order to alter the way that such persons think and act.

There are many different forms of such technology, some of which can be deployed via a satellite network and through the electromagnetic spectrum, which can actually cause a person's heart to stop beating, poison them, and even sicken them with illnesses that can be remotely implanted via such electronic means.

Moreover, if Haines is reported to have been riddled with cancer, which he was unaware of, then long-term exposure to such electronic warfare technology may very well be responsible for this cancer.

The coroner's report might even state that Haines died from undetermined causes, which should be of equal concern.

In any event, if Haines' death has been brought about by such artificial means, the public should be asking why?

There could be a myriad of reasons for murdering the news anchor, not the least of which is the possibility that CNBC wanted to replace him with a younger person, yet Haines may have had years left on his contract, and CNBC could not release him for cause.

Moreover, Haines' brusque and oftentimes outright rude manner with many of the people whom he's interviewed as a CNBC anchor, made him as many enemies as he had friends, even though Haines was very knowledgeable about the bond market, and known for prognostications that were often correct, when Wall Street's were not.

Also consider that recently, Haines' co-anchor, the much younger, Erin Burnett, left CNBC to join CNN. There's something in the timing of Burnett's departure from CNBC (only two weeks ago) and Haines' sudden death yesterday, which has this author thinking that the situation surrounding this death should be scrutinized.

It's also interesting to note that Erin's roots in the financial industry began with a stint at Goldman Sachs (a House of Rothschild holding), and that she is also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations; one of the Rothschilds' key policy making organizations in the United States, which supports the expansion of the Federal Reserve System as part of an agenda to implement world government, one global currency and one religious ideology - Zionism.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com

Old 27-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #3
guivre
Premier Subscribers

That's really strange. I used to watch Mark Haines on CNBC in the 90's, but I made a point to stop watching TV the week after 9/11 and really haven't looked back, so I have no idea what his programming was like lately. I would think there's more to this story just from all the vagueness surrounding the cause of death.

Possibly they thought most people would think of him as an insignificant news reader and not even be missed. Especially when he would be replaced WITH an insignificant news reader.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
stompk
Inactive

1400 views with two posts?

Someone's watching.

Old 28-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
atomheartmother

I had no idea who he was until now, and now I'm intrigued.
atomheartmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
stompk
Inactive

My second post in this thread shows how far Google's nose is up the ass of
the secret government.

I found that info yesterday, by doing a google search with the term "Mark Haines death suspicious.

And today, I do the same, and the web shows 264,000 results, with this thread number 1, but do the same search in the news, and this is the result.

Something important went down. My guess he
was offed by some politician, as he was particularly
hard on them.
Old 28-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
wakeup2nwo

Looks like you might be on to something stompk!

Keep us informed.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2011, 06:17 PM   #8
chip1
Banned

Stompk

Now my friend you know why I write in code allot...

Time= True Information Means Extermination...

Time and Time Again...

Now it's time...The time has come...The End Time...

END=Evil Never Dies...Evils Needless Destruction To Cover Up The Truth...

Last edited by chip1; 28-05-2011 at 06:25 PM.
chip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #9
leviathanstaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
My second post in this thread shows how far Google's nose is up the ass of
the secret government.

I found that info yesterday, by doing a google search with the term "Mark Haines death suspicious.

And today, I do the same, and the web shows 264,000 results, with this thread number 1, but do the same search in the news, and this is the result.

Something important went down. My guess he
was offed by some politician, as he was particularly
hard on them.
They are absurdly present.

Which is of course ridiculous.

And perfect.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
guivre
Premier Subscribers

People are talking, apparently. Using another search engine, I found this:

How did CNBC business anchor Mark Haines die?

Speculation on another forum.

Looking further I found this on another forum:

Quote:
He didn't seem to be sick on tv, but he wasn't working everyday anymore. I thought it was a perfect tribute that all the folks (anchors, reporters,etc) wore stars n stripes ties even Simon who's from Austrailia.
http://community.qvc.com/forums/topi...r/2/index.aspx

What kind of tribute is that? Now it sounds even more like "don't look over here, look over there!"

Last edited by guivre; 29-05-2011 at 08:53 PM.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote