Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
ablitive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,069
Likes: 101 (57 Posts)
Default Obama birth certificate forged....Israel.

Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.

The website was created by a former science adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.


http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09...ficate-forged/


Is Israel in the process of blackmailing Obama if he dose not co operate with bombing Iran?

Relationships between Israel and the US seem to be getting dimmer and dimmer by the day, A few years ago this type of news would not have got out as both countries have been in bed together for so long. Are things about to change?. (Excuse the pun. )

The last thing Obama would want is this recurring headache over his forged birth certificate hovering over him in the run up to the presidential election. He managed to fob it off quite promptly when it was brought up three days before he "killed" Osama Bin Laden and directed media attention away from it.

All he needs now is to have official proof from Israeli forensics on the matter to blow the lid on this lie.

Israel relationship with US damaged beyond repair over Iran attack

Last edited by ablitive; 11-09-2012 at 11:46 AM.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
trux newman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,962
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I'm not sure this false birth certificate is as big a deal as is being made out y'know. A couple of my black american friends keep posting photos of the kinds of banners and slogans some of the people in america are waving around and all they seem to care about is the fact the guy is black.

I saw one saying, "The zoo has an african lion, the whitehouse has a lyin african" which to be fair, is quite funny but it demonstrates that they'll find any excuse they can because they just won't accept a black guy as president. It doesn't matter what he says or does, he's black and they can't accept it.
Who is the main proponent of the false birth certificate? Sherriff Joe and we all know he's a right wing nutjob.

I think the whole thing was planned from the start. They gave us GW Bush as a demonstration of how bad things can be, then came Obama the new hope which the right wingers won't accept, so anything after him will be an improvement. And who do we get next? Romney, whom I can't speak of without using every insult and swear word I know of. So I won't.
trux newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
jechyrah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,059
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

More Birther controversy? And you'd believe the Israelis? Lol... you must be smart.
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

This is all complete nonsense!!

Was Bush born in America? Did being born in America make him a better human being??

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This is all complete nonsense!!

Was Bush born in America? Did being born in America make him a better human being??

.
It has no bearing on his abilities as president (none) but it's otherwise highly relevant. It's about how almost everything we think we know about Obama is a lie. It's about how the powers that be think so little of us that they have given us a president born in Africa with a fraudulent SSN and and lied to us about it and laughed at us.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
It has no bearing on his abilities as president (none) but it's otherwise highly relevant. It's about how almost everything we think we know about Obama is a lie. It's about how the powers that be think so little of us that they have given us a president born in Africa with a fraudulent SSN and and lied to us about it and laughed at us.
Yes, but it's such a minor lie in the grand scheme of things and has no bearing at all on what our country's real problems are other than all politicians lie. They all do, and this is nothing new or earth shattering. What's really funny is, most of the birthers supported and voted for George W. Bush, a man that was and still is guilty of multiple accounts of felony stock fraud. So, while he might have had a legitimate birth certificate, the man was a common criminal and white collar thief. Where were all of these birthers then? Not to mention Bush's birthright (his family's wealth) came from a man who made his fortune setting up deals between banks/corporations and Adolf Hitler.

And here we are discussing whether or not a man's birth certificate is real when the other lies he's told are so much bigger.


.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #7
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Yes, but it's such a minor lie in the grand scheme of things and has no bearing at all on what our country's real problems are other than all politicians lie. They all do, and this is nothing new or earth shattering. What's really funny is, most of the birthers supported and voted for George W. Bush, a man that was and still is guilty of multiple accounts of felony stock fraud. So, while he might have had a legitimate birth certificate, the man was a common criminal and white collar thief. Where were all of these birthers then? Not to mention Bush's birthright (his family's wealth) came from a man who made his fortune setting up deals between banks/corporations and Adolf Hitler.

And here we are discussing whether or not a man's birth certificate is real when the other lies he's told are so much bigger.


.
You're still not understanding my point. I'm not concerned about Obama's lie. Every time he opens his mouth he lies. That's nothing new. What I am concerned about is the fact that this lie is so big that it actually disqualifies him from office and the lie is obvious, but the media is still covering it up, the republicans won't talk about it, the courts will do nothing about it etc. It is such a perfect example, not of one politcian lying, but of the entire corrupt system covering it up.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #8
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

I do understand what you are saying. It's that I disagree that this lie is so big. Many bigger lies are told everyday, and they're lies that actually do affect my livelihood and quality of life. For instance, the drug companies lie about their products everyday and real people die because of it. And many more lies are told everyday that kill people everyday.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine

Last edited by motleyhoo; 14-09-2012 at 12:29 PM.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #9
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I do understand what you are saying. It's that I disagree that this lie is so big. Many bigger lies are told everyday, and they're lies that actually do affect my livelihood and quality of life. For instance, the drug companies lie about their products everyday and real people die because of it. And many more lies are told everyday that kill people everyday.

.
I get that, but those problems are just some of the consequences of the fact that the candidates, the elections and the media are controlled.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post
Israel Science and Technology, the national database and directory of science and technology-related websites in Israel, has published an article asserting the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is a forged document.

The website was created by a former science adviser to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.


http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09...ficate-forged/


Is Israel in the process of blackmailing Obama if he dose not co operate with bombing Iran?

Relationships between Israel and the US seem to be getting dimmer and dimmer by the day, A few years ago this type of news would not have got out as both countries have been in bed together for so long. Are things about to change?. (Excuse the pun. )

The last thing Obama would want is this recurring headache over his forged birth certificate hovering over him in the run up to the presidential election. He managed to fob it off quite promptly when it was brought up three days before he "killed" Osama Bin Laden and directed media attention away from it.

All he needs now is to have official proof from Israeli forensics on the matter to blow the lid on this lie.

Israel relationship with US damaged beyond repair over Iran attack
wake up and smell the coffee, dude...
it's 2012...the birther shit is old news.
nobody fucking cares.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #11
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
wake up and smell the coffee, dude...
it's 2012...the birther shit is old news.
nobody fucking cares.
Most people care that the powers that be are lying to us.

Of course I do understand that as a communist, you support government lying to the people.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #12
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
I get that, but those problems are just some of the consequences of the fact that the candidates, the elections and the media are controlled.
They are, but it goes way beyond whether or not someone's birth certificate is real. And since no one is going to be able to definitively prove the birth certificate thing one way or the other, all it's become is a distraction away from much bigger issues.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #13
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
They are, but it goes way beyond whether or not someone's birth certificate is real. And since no one is going to be able to definitively prove the birth certificate thing one way or the other, all it's become is a distraction away from much bigger issues.

.
It's not a distraction at all and it's easy to establish. Obama was known to everyone to be born in Kenya until 2006-2007. There are numerous publications that say so and Obama never objected to any of them. The entire nation of Kenya knows he was born there and they have known this long before he ran for President. Obama's literary agency said from 1991 until 2007 that Obama was born in Kenya. Obama never objected or corrected them.

"Obama’s Lit Agency Used 'Born in Kenya' Bio Until 2007

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller."

The birth certificate Obama released was easily established as false and Obama refuses to allow the state of Hawaii to release his birth certificate. If he's already released it, why would he care? Why wouldn't he let Hawaii release it? Because he didn't release the real BC.

One of the few things that is easy to prove about Obama is that he was born in Kenya. In a court of law, when a person refuses to produce relevant evidence that he controls, there is a legal presumption that the evidence is contrary to his position. But of course the courts are totally corrupt.

This is a huge issue. It's proof that the media is covering up for Obama and proof that the US courts are totally corrupt and proof that your vote is worthless in this system.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #14
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I found the birth certificate!

I found the birth certificate!



Case closed.
__________________
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 01:36 AM   #15
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

The "Zionists" put Obama into office, they want you to know that he wasn't born in the US, they are laughing their socks off how easily they can pull the wool over your eyes and make a fool out of you, how a small group of people can take the p""" out of a country of 300 million people and indeed most of the whole world. They are saying "hey suckers we can do what we want and there is nothing you can do about it, hahhahahhahahah". So, yes, it's a big deal, to them at least.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 01:55 AM   #16
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 668 (400 Posts)
Default

And of course they wait until he is no longer working for the Israelis as a tool any longer to tell us this! Seriously every case for this birth certificate issue has been thrown out and they come up with this? This is all they got? This may be a sign of just how desperate the GOP really is getting. They can't beat the big O on their own terms so they have to seek help from the Israelis to sway the election all the while trying to gather up the Jewish vote. I guess Romney pissing off half his audience all but putting down anyone dependent on the government when half of those listening were those who are on pensions with the government was a big help to the cause for Barry huh?

What a moron ! Did no one brief Romney as to who his audience was?! So if the retired military lose interest in Romney because he may decide they don't deserve their government pensions they'll side with the big O. Romney all but hands Obama another term since people are losing faith in Romney about the government pensions and social security among other issues and the Jewish vote is all but secured. But is it? .

If this is anything its a sign that Romney is getting nervous and desperate about improving how he will do in Nov. If this is the best they got they are not in that great a shape in my opinion
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 02:49 AM   #17
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
And of course they wait until he is no longer working for the Israelis as a tool any longer to tell us this! Seriously every case for this birth certificate issue has been thrown out and they come up with this? This is all they got? This may be a sign of just how desperate the GOP really is getting. They can't beat the big O on their own terms so they have to seek help from the Israelis to sway the election all the while trying to gather up the Jewish vote. I guess Romney pissing off half his audience all but putting down anyone dependent on the government when half of those listening were those who are on pensions with the government was a big help to the cause for Barry huh?

What a moron ! Did no one brief Romney as to who his audience was?! So if the retired military lose interest in Romney because he may decide they don't deserve their government pensions they'll side with the big O. Romney all but hands Obama another term since people are losing faith in Romney about the government pensions and social security among other issues and the Jewish vote is all but secured. But is it? .

If this is anything its a sign that Romney is getting nervous and desperate about improving how he will do in Nov. If this is the best they got they are not in that great a shape in my opinion
The birth certificate issue was started by Hilary Clinton, not by Republicans. Most republicans will not touch the issue. And it will play no role in this fall's election. Romney joked about it once but will not be campaigning on it. The average democrat or the average republican is so stupid they wouldn't understand the significance of the issue anyway.

You think everything is about reps versus dems. NOTHING is about reps vs dems. The same people own both parties.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2012, 03:27 AM   #18
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,330
Likes: 635 (416 Posts)
Default

I believe generally we are witnessing a parting of Israel & USA in these current times. Something is being played out here.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.