Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
underdog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 520
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default TSA Harasses Ron Paul and His Wife in Florida

On departing the RNC in Tampa yesterday, Ron Paul, his wife and grand-daughter were subjected to harassment by the TSA at a small airport in Clearwater, Florida.

Eight TSA goons told the Paul entourage they would need to be screened before they would be allowed to leave because Mitt Romney might be nearby.

The insinuation was obvious — Paul and his family pose a threat to the GOP presidential candidate.

After a protracted examination of Ron Paul’s credentials, the agents demanded they be allowed to check the airplane for explosives.

The incident ended after Ron Paul’s wife, Carol, who has a pacemaker, refused to be screened by the TSA and an aide started taking video.

The disgraceful incident serves as a vicious parting shot by the establishment. The GOP has consistently sabotaged Paul’s campaign and the corporate media has either ignored the candidate or portrayed him as a radical that had absolutely no chance of winning the nomination despite his huge and unprecedented following and popularity with the American people.

read full article http://www.infowars.com/tsa-harasses...fe-in-florida/
underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
tait
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 118
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog View Post

they would need to be screened...........because Mitt Romney might be nearby.

Paul and his family pose a threat to the GOP presidential candidate.


read full article http://www.infowars.com/tsa-harasses...fe-in-florida/
This "news" seems so contrived
tait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
destroy ignorance
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Tut tut Ron. It took an old woman to stand up for you. This incident sums you up. You had me fooled for a while there, but now we all see how you were the controlled opposition the whole time.
destroy ignorance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Exclamation If this stuff doesn't make your sphincter twitch

Ron Paul, who served in Vietnam and lived a life as a doctor and as a dedicated congressman, is about as moral as you can find.

That he is treated like dirt should make any of us cringe, for if they dare do that to him, how much worse would we face.

We are now subject to secret court proceedings that can order our assassination, without a single notice to anyone. This has not been done since Germany in 1935. Murder/Execution by Secret Courts.


We are in the Darkest Hour of our History



http://www.activistpost.com/2012/03/...ration-to.html

United States Senator Mark Udall, a Colorado Democrat, and U.S. Senator Ron Wyden, an Oregon Democrat, have called for the Obama administration to declassify the secret court rulings which reportedly give the federal government even wider domestic spying powers than was intended under the PATRIOT Act.

Udall and Wyden sent a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder voicing their concerns, although given that Eric Holder argues that secret unaccountable tribunals count as due process when it comes to the assassination of American citizens, I doubt he will even consider their arguments.
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:55 AM   #5
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,410
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Im glad his wife carole STOOD UP AND SAID NO!!!!!!!!!

Unfucking real!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Personally, I don't think this had anything to do with Romney or Paul. The whole TSA thing is just one flagrant abuse of power and is an excellent example within the field of psychology how some human beings abuse power when they get it. In the case of the TSA, this abuse of power is so perverse at the top that it filters all the way down to the half-wits working on the ground who have no capability what so ever to think for themselves beyond getting off on pushing helpless people around and humiliating people. It started out being a money grab by the scanner makers, but has turned into something much worse and very dark.

They actually have a new way of harassing their own citizens now, as if sticking their rubber gloves down people's pants and strip searching grandmothers wasn't enough. They have some of their workers walking around the airports with these handheld devices which they randomly walk up to people who are holding a drink and forcibly sticking the wand of the device in the liquid to "make sure it doesn't contain explosives". So, you're just sitting there waiting to board your plane and sipping on a water when one of these brainless goons comes up and orders you to let them stick their device in your drink. If you do not comply they create a scene and drag you away. This is just disgusting and totally out of control.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Personally, I don't think this had anything to do with Romney or Paul. The whole TSA thing is just one flagrant abuse of power and is an excellent example within the field of psychology how some human beings abuse power when they get it. In the case of the TSA, this abuse of power is so perverse at the top that it filters all the way down to the half-wits working on the ground who have no capability what so ever to think for themselves beyond getting off on pushing helpless people around and humiliating people. It started out being a money grab by the scanner makers, but has turned into something much worse and very dark.

They actually have a new way of harassing their own citizens now, as if sticking their rubber gloves down people's pants and strip searching grandmothers wasn't enough. They have some of their workers walking around the airports with these handheld devices which they randomly walk up to people who are holding a drink and forcibly sticking the wand of the device in the liquid to "make sure it doesn't contain explosives". So, you're just sitting there waiting to board your plane and sipping on a water when one of these brainless goons comes up and orders you to let them stick their device in your drink. If you do not comply they create a scene and drag you away. This is just disgusting and totally out of control.

.

The fact that nothing is mentioned in the MSM and no outrage on the floor of our 'Congress' shows how far we have slid downward

An absolute corrupt Banana Republic, there is no other way to say it.

A stench in the nostrils of God above

I think this has everything to do with Bumney and I'll-bomb-ya. They know this is happening
At least Paul spoke out on the floor on the congress against all this humiliation of citizens.
And that nothing was done, shows what we have for 'leaders', complete lowlife mutts

The fact that our leaders will not give Americans basic decency and respect, who pay the very salaries of those scumbags, is worth noting. They shamelessly let them be treated like absolute dogs
Just thinking about it makes you cringe in disgust
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 07-09-2012 at 09:36 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
The fact that our leaders will not give Americans basic decency and respect, who pay the very salaries of those scumbags, is worth noting. They shamelessly let them be treated like absolute dogs
Just thinking about it makes you cringe in disgust
This is a direct result of the intentional dumbing down of our K-12 students. They're intentionally not producing intelligent free-thinkers because ignorant people are much easier to manipulate. The #1 skill of most graduating seniors is knowledge of pop culture. Words cannot describe...

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #9
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This is a direct result of the intentional dumbing down of our K-12 students. They're intentionally not producing intelligent free-thinkers because ignorant people are much easier to manipulate. The #1 skill of most graduating seniors is knowledge of pop culture. Words cannot describe...

.

Spot on! Most students (and americans in the street) do not knwo what the Bill of Rights or Magna Carta is, do not know how the Senate and Congress and the presidential veto function. They do not know who or what the speaker of the House is, or the Minority whip

We are being held hostage by 558 people. The president, the supreme court and 550 congress people and senators. If you don't know your rights you can be arrested. If you know the law, a cop would have a hard time unless you did something blantant. Most people don't know you can refuse them entry into your house or refuse to hand them your cell phone and other things. Stupid sheep are the best sheep, K12 dumbing down has succeeded.
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:20 PM   #10
jechyrah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,059
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

The other day I was browsing Failblog... I know probably lame to all of you guys. But I need a laugh sometimes.
Anyways, there was a picture posted of several kids 'tweeting' how they didn't believe the Olympics started 3000 yrs ago, because "There's only been 2012 years!"
This is what children are being taught in school. To play on twitter and facebook and not think for themselves.
jechyrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #11
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This is a direct result of the intentional dumbing down of our K-12 students. They're intentionally not producing intelligent free-thinkers because ignorant people are much easier to manipulate. The #1 skill of most graduating seniors is knowledge of pop culture. Words cannot describe...

.
+1
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.