Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 17-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
asky
Banned

Default Do your own research.

This phrase gets a lot of usage on this forum and I would like to make sure that it comes with the caveat, "From a variety of sources"

Please dont define your research to freeman/lawful rebellion sites and open it up to the entire net and librarys.

Asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
number_6
Banned

I agree with asky.
("What a surprise" they cry out in chorus)

If any on here can stomach a sensible approach to basics of law this is a pretty good study:

http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/course/v...2987&topic=all

Last edited by number_6; 17-04-2010 at 03:54 PM.
number_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
iaintoff
Banned

hehehehehehehehe

Last edited by iaintoff; 17-04-2010 at 07:37 PM.
iaintoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
bones
Banned

oh jeez get a different job you two.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
This phrase gets a lot of usage on this forum and I would like to make sure that it comes with the caveat, "From a variety of sources"

Please dont define your research to freeman/lawful rebellion sites and open it up to the entire net and librarys.

Asky
Is that refine not define or do perhaps?

And what does that last sentence actually mean?
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
oh jeez get a different job you two.
Of course, bones.
You are only able to observe everything from one perspective.
I wouldn't expect anything more of you.

Last edited by number_6; 17-04-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 17-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
herald holmes
Banned

What is Law #6? Do you even know?

Expand your research base, and do a little thinking..
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #8
asky
Banned

mark wrote
Quote:
Is that refine not define or do perhaps?
No the statement stands as it is
Quote:
define
to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
"Dont define" means dont restrict your research to sites with an agenda.

Sorry if it went over your head mark

asky
Old 17-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #9
mark1963

Quote:
mark wrote

No the statement stands as it is

"Dont define" means dont restrict your research to sites with an agenda.

Sorry if it went over your head mark

asky
I know what it meant - thank you asky.

It just did not look grammatical - that's all.

Anyway, it's been my experience that many on those "agenda" sites are actually very good researchers and research books like Gilbert's Trust Law - which may be the next area to be blown wide open.

As one researcher put it

If it walks like a contract, talks like a contract, then it's probably a trust.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 17-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
asky
Banned

Quote:
As one researcher put it

If it walks like a contract, talks like a contract, then it's probably a trust.
Which researcher would that be then?

asky

PS What area has been "blown wide open" that we have all missed?

Last edited by asky; 17-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
Old 17-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #11
number_6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herald holmes View Post
What is Law #6? Do you even know?

Expand your research base, and do a little thinking..
Why does it bother you so much when I suggest it may be a good idea to consider not only FOTL ideology but alternative viewpoints also?
Old 17-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #12
mark1963

Quote:
Which researcher would that be then?

asky
I forget his name , but, he has been researching trusts for a number of months now along with some others.

It's a new area for the freeman and it has potential by the looks of it.

So. I'm going through Gilbert's myself these days. A bit slow to start with.

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 17-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #13
asky
Banned

Quote:
I forget his name , but, he has been researching trusts for a number of months now along with some others.
Try and remember please because an advanced google search of that quote brings back nothing , so I would be interested to know where you read it.

I presume you see him as an expert now after "a number of months"

asky
Old 17-04-2010, 09:13 PM   #14
herald holmes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
Why does it bother you so much when I suggest it may be a good idea to consider not only FOTL ideology but alternative viewpoints also?
Research everywhere through every resource, but don't forget to think for yourself.

What is Law 6?
herald holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #15
mark1963

Quote:
Try and remember please because an advanced google search of that quote brings back nothing , so I would be interested to know where you read it.

I presume you see him as an expert now after "a number of months"

asky
Well, he and others have more knowledge of Trust's and their oft insidiousness if that's what you mean.

From what I have found out - Credit Agreements appear to be trusts - no consideration needed.

Many trusts can be invisible - with no written form - just an action - perhaps like entering a court for example - I'm a bit hazy on that.

Anyway, I'm not knowledgeable enough yet - but I will be.

So yes - I will take advice - but like always I will find out for myself - hence Gilbert's Trust Law book.

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 18-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #16
rumpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
So yes - I will take advice - but like always I will find out for myself - hence Gilbert's Trust Law book.
I'd give that one a miss - its a US book (as is the much hallowed Blacks Legal Dictionary) . A riveting read no doubt but next to useless for an England & Wales resident.
rumpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #17
stinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Well, he and others have more knowledge of Trust's and their oft insidiousness if that's what you mean.

From what I have found out - Credit Agreements appear to be trusts - no consideration needed.

Many trusts can be invisible - with no written form - just an action - perhaps like entering a court for example - I'm a bit hazy on that.

Anyway, I'm not knowledgeable enough yet - but I will be.

Credit agreements are not trusts. There is consideration. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of trust law could tell you that the structure of a trust is an entirely different entity to a consumer credit agreement. I presume you do mean a consumer credit agreement as other forms of credit agreement don't generally have a statutory prescribed form - which would rather defeat your argument.

I think I'll trust my 15 years of working in law and my two law degrees over some dipstick (the researcher, not you) that has spent a few months "researching" and having not got the basics right, now doesn't understand the significance of the text of these "law books" and makes a mess of it.

Trusts are a very interesting construct and can arise in a number of ways. It is also a very complex area - and not really suitable for beginners.
stinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinker View Post
Credit agreements are not trusts. There is consideration. Anyone with even a cursory understanding of trust law could tell you that the structure of a trust is an entirely different entity to a consumer credit agreement. I presume you do mean a consumer credit agreement as other forms of credit agreement don't generally have a statutory prescribed form - which would rather defeat your argument.

I think I'll trust my 15 years of working in law and my two law degrees over some dipstick (the researcher, not you) that has spent a few months "researching" and having not got the basics right, now doesn't understand the significance of the text of these "law books" and makes a mess of it.

Trusts are a very interesting construct and can arise in a number of ways. It is also a very complex area - and not really suitable for beginners.
It's a young field and you may be correct - then again.....

As for the complexity - I will not argue there but once the terminology is sorted out in my and others heads then that makes it much easier. It is a lot easier to look at now than it was just a few short weeks ago - and every journey starts with....

It does appear to be the key and it looks like everything is a trust. But, I don't expect you to agree with that. What about if you've been fooled by them as well?

As I say - you may be correct.

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 18-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #19
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinker View Post

As for consideration - that's the point - when these loan companies are challenged on that they never produce evidence that consideration on their part was shown.

Just another piece in the jigsaw.

www.thrivingaudios.com
Old 18-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #20
hadabusa
Banned

asky, i see youre reading.

offtopic but you wont mind, heres easy sundie win4 @jref, thisll win hands down.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112753
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote