Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 28-09-2016, 03:46 PM   #1
fudgetusk

Default DId Icke Convert You?

I mean, before you read of Icke where you pure and innocent regarding conspiracy theories/supernatural/spirtitual stuff?

Or is it that we all were into that stuff already before he came along?
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 03:48 PM   #2
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I mean, before you read of Icke where you pure and innocent regarding conspiracy theories/supernatural/spirtitual stuff?

I had already started on the road.....DI's reptilian stuff is sooooo very tantalising. It's hard to resist. I met someone at a protest who started telling me about all this reptilian stuff, they loved DI. I listened and thought it was a bit nuts, but hey ho, I started reading bits and bobs...and then I found his info very interesting.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 05:35 PM   #3
dmckenna

I was obsessed with Aliens/UFOs. Every night Id listen to Richard Dolan, Stanton Friedman, etc, etc, but I wasn't aware of how deep the rabbit hole went until I was introduced to Icke. I always knew something was amiss with the way the world is, but I wasn't certain. The thing with the alien/UFO field, is the fact you can still somewhat trust the 'powers that be' as it's easy to believe they aren't disclosing ETs because 'they don't want people to panic'. Of course, in retrospect, that is complete bollocks.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Icke's world-view is not a religion

Its the opposite

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 28-09-2016 at 06:45 PM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 07:16 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Mine came at the age of 11 when I was barred from church for asking awkward questions, like why didn't god send down his daughter instead of his son.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2016, 08:37 PM   #6
raburgeson

There is a cave in Australia that has some serious reptilian stuff going on. I have seen pictures of some of the activity around the cave and then I found David. No questions have been answered except it is pointed out to be a world wide problem.

My questions, What is the real agenda? How much control do they have over the human race? What is their population on Earth? When do we strike?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 03:08 AM   #7
tommorgan

I had mild interest in the paranormal but nothing serious just curious and had heard of the NWO of course but dismissed it like everyone else since it had been around for ever. In the end was not converted because there are other points of view that I also respect that conflict with the NWO conspiracy theory. I have resolved my confusion by being clear in my mind about physics, metaphysics and knowledge, information, speculation. As far as I am concerned and to the quality of my understanding the NWO conspiracy is metaphysics or beyond physics and what is known or can be known is nebulous at this point.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 03:18 AM   #8
decim

Yes, I used to be 110v, now I'm 415v.

Electrifying.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 07:32 AM   #9
ramirez

Certainly, of late this has been crucial in conjunction with one or two others, but Dave is good for a starter for ten, then buiild profiles from there, but never hang your hat on any one individual is how I roll.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 29-09-2016 at 07:33 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #10
lovethyself
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

Hm..I've always had that tiny little "voice" (intuition) that there was something "wrong" in the world. Icke just gave my the final push. The books that "changed" me are Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion and I Am Me I Am Free: The Robots' Guide to Freedom. This two books helped me to believe more in myself and to take back my life.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #11
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I already knew.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:04 AM   #12
white light

Quote:
Did Icke Convert You?
Not yet. I'm still skeptical of everything, both mainstream and alternative.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 08:59 AM   #13
serpentine

The rovers scared the crap out of the young me when watching this the first time it was shown on TV

but I was reading loads of sci-fi, Alan Watts, Colin Wilson, Wittgenstein and the books of many other thinkers by the time another decade had passed.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 09:56 AM   #14
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I already knew.
Mine is an interesting story. I was reading Kitty Kelley's book on the royal family of Britain. She made reference to riparian law, something I had never heard of so I went on a search to find out about it. After a series of twists and turns I found the quote by prince Phillip about coming back as a virus to wipe out us commoners. It was part of a list of quotes made by rich and powerful people about the agenda.

So I went on a search of each and every one of those quotes to find out the truth or otherwise of them. I cannot remember how I found this forum but it was like coming home. David's work made something click into place. It was all there but he provided the glue so to speak. And the rest is history.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:56 AM   #15
h2pogo
Inactive

Whats ironic for me is i was very much against religion and thought spirituality just as hypocritical.. It was with the help of Icke that made me see the truth in the message from the worlds religions and spirituality in general.... I was always into alternative history, aliens and bankster scams and such.. but if there is one thing i can thank DI for is bringing me closer to the truth which=god.

The one thing i disagree with Icke is religion wasn't created to control the masses by TPTB but was hijacked by them like any "truth" movement will be.

Last edited by h2pogo; 29-09-2016 at 10:59 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:24 AM   #16
tommorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Not yet. I'm still skeptical of everything, both mainstream and alternative.
You make more and more sense to me all the time, white light. For me, all I can do, is attempt to understand and explain ideas in the right context. Not all that comfortable with this but extremities lead to nonbalance as per standing on one end of a seesaw. As I have explained, or attempted to explain, David Icke must be understood in the context of metaphysics and the New World Order is potentiality unmanifest.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:27 AM   #17
fudgetusk

Seems to me then that Icke brought together people who were already awakening. I wonder if he really converted anyone from scratch.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #18
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Seems to me then that Icke brought together people who were already awakening. I wonder if he really converted anyone from scratch.
Does it matter?

Old 01-10-2016, 06:44 PM   #19
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Does it matter?
Not really. Personally I don't like the word conversion. To say a person has converted you mean that they have changed your mind when its really something that should be done from the self, if that is what the self needs.

I wonder if David would like to be seen as a person who converts people
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Whats ironic for me is i was very much against religion and thought spirituality just as hypocritical.. It was with the help of Icke that made me see the truth in the message from the worlds religions and spirituality in general.... I was always into alternative history, aliens and bankster scams and such.. but if there is one thing i can thank DI for is bringing me closer to the truth which=god.

The one thing i disagree with Icke is religion wasn't created to control the masses by TPTB but was hijacked by them like any "truth" movement will be.
I can relate to that anology H2, it has been hijacked and shoved down our necks until we were made to believe, if you were a non believer it was curtains, this is not spirituality it is stupidity and creates conflict like it is designed to.

I have just had debate put to me that I know it all, when my profile shows I clearly don't, this is the segregating psyche that believes and gets annoyed when someone doesn't, if that makes sense, sort of like talking at you but not with you on your thoughts.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-10-2016 at 07:44 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote