Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 12-12-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
happiness2bliss

Default New DI book "Phantom Self" question

Will it contain art by Neil Hague again? Gotta have some Neil Hague art man.
Thanks.
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 11:06 PM   #2
berten60

At least the front page looks like it's from the same artist:
http://davidickestore.com/product/ph...by-david-icke/
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2015, 12:45 AM   #3
happiness2bliss

Yeah that's true. Neil Hague cover confirmed :P
Im hoping for those extra 10 pages of additional work also tho.

Last edited by TheyLiveWeSleepAtNight; 13-12-2015 at 12:46 AM.
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2015, 09:14 AM   #4
aster
Banned

Neil is a one-off IMO. He can put the most unimaginable (in terms of 'how can you picture them') concepts and ideas into visual form. Apart from that, he is just a brilliant artist anyway. I particularly love his iconic 'lion,' and his portrait of David
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 10:52 AM   #5
cosmic tramp

There's no nice colour plates section in Phantom Self but lots of little inset black and white illustrations and captions throughout. Talk about Awakening : there should be a sleep health warning on this book i.e. you will NOT go to bed once you've started it. I was page turning till 3am ( ...just one more chapter etc. etc.)

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 23-06-2016 at 10:56 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #6
markritter
Banned

Is this book going to be something new or just a composition of his older works as some of his books are?
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #7
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
There's no nice colour plates section in Phantom Self but lots of little inset black and white illustrations and captions throughout. Talk about Awakening : there should be a sleep health warning on this book i.e. you will NOT go to bed once you've started it. I was page turning till 3am ( ...just one more chapter etc. etc.)
Give us the gist Cosmic. I'm looking for a birthday present for my sister.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:12 AM   #8
Enki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Is this book going to be something new or just a composition of his older works as some of his books are?
I'm on page 93. and there nothing new untill now.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Give us the gist Cosmic. I'm looking for a birthday present for my sister.
Here is the gist. David Icke's potted autobiography . Again. he seems to repeat this in all his books which is probably as well if it's the first one you've ever read and have never heard of him before ...sort of C.J. :, "I didn't get where I was today without being off with the fairies outside a newsagents and hearing voices in my head in Brazil, Reggie." type of thing.

We then explore the very real world of paranormalia in its many forms and experiencers, the "secret", The Archon Matrix idea, Saturnism, symbolism, political and Papal structures which facilitate all this and our "phantom self" which we artificially project as part of all this (In David's case it would be that of a TV sports presenter), this being essential to keep the Archon machine sheeple cogs ticking over...and then the antidote. The move away from ingrained perception others have of us or we of ourselves ( I am this or I am that) which really boil down to societal definitions (job title or social status) which are totally meaningless and restrictive. That the entire thing is little more than flimsy artifice, that there is a way out in terms of thinking , being, seeing he refers to as Transphantomism and the You that time forgot . There is far more to you than what your CV suggests you are...only about 1,000,000,000 % more. A multi faceted abundance of self bigger than you ever imagined and a timeless part of the cosmic whole which belongs to everyone without exception. The You they don't want you to know. Not the 10% of self you are probably operating on now.

The postscript pages are a chilling spine shivering addition, put in after the book went to print, covering post publication events such as the Paris massacre, ISIS, Syria, Putin's activities and the world stage road to WWIII show David demonstrating the dots have been joined just as he predicted.

There is a bit of Bowieshness about the notion of Transphantomism ( - a man who spent his career exploding any pigeon holing of his identity) is projected through the idea of the Phantom Self. I'm surprised Icke never refers to Bowie directly in all this, a man who I'm sure would've probably enjoyed this book.

They say (Edgar Cayce cone of education model) you only remember 10% of what you read but 90% of what you do. Having thoroughly engaged with this book, I now need to re-read it again as it is so densely packed with allsorts of thorough research findings from Jewish history to Masonic Bloodlines and take notes. Very extensive bibliography at the back too which David has used as source material, worth a look at.

Now...after that glowing review, nothing is perfect, I' m still picking up the odd phrase when David highlights as something "b*llshit !!" or "B*llox !!" when he does seem to be stating the bleeding obvious sometimes about corruptions , lies and deceptions. Sort of "Yes, David we all know that !" You can skim read or cherry pick this book ( each chapter is self contained) re whatever floats your boat or flies your saucer, whether it's the political side of things or the paranormal/spiritual end of it all, but a thorough holistic reading and re-re-read is recommended to get the full picture, maybe take notes too. I still do not see David Icke as "gospel" and never will, but this mental meal does inspire more hunger.

So give your sis a treat, Madbomber. Gerrit bought for her.

Thought for the day: if you marooned me on a desert Island with complete David Icke collection as my only entertainment, I'd be more than happy ! There's just so much to go at.

The only other writer who's successfully done that for me is JB Priestley's non fiction work where you feel you actually have the man himself sitting and informally chatting right next to you. A feat in itself.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 05-07-2016 at 03:30 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #10
jacqueline13

Actually the book has no colored pictures of his work, and at the conference in NYC (sept 2016) while DI used much of Neil's brilliant work, he was never mentioned not even once, and now I just learned that a Polish publisher who translated the last book, The Phantom Self, actually changed his art without any permission from Neil Hague. When taking someone's art to sell books over and over, and only paying them once, and then even changing it in other countries says a whole lot more than any fancy words can say. In my eyes, one has to walk their talk to be credible. David Icke and his Publishing people (you know who you are) are total fakes to be treating people like this. I don't care how smooth your talk is if you are going to disrespect people's work like they have and are still doing, using people for your own advantage smells like a lizard type of action to me. Game over. The emperor has no clothes.
jacqueline13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:03 AM   #11
jacqueline13

Actually the book has no colored pictures of his work, and at the conference in NYC (sept 2016) while DI used much of Neil's brilliant work, he was never mentioned not even once, and now I just learned that a Polish publisher who translated the last book, The Phantom Self, actually changed his art without any permission from Neil Hague. When taking someone's art to sell books over and over, and only paying them once, and then even changing it in other countries says a whole lot more than any fancy words can say. In my eyes, one has to walk their talk to be credible. David Icke and his Publishing people (you know who you are) are total fakes to be treating people like this. I don't care how smooth your talk is if you are going to disrespect people's work like they have and are still doing, using people for your own advantage smells like a lizard type of action to me. Game over. The emperor has no clothes.
jacqueline13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:38 AM   #12
fitpass777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
I'm on page 93. and there nothing new untill now.
fitpass777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:32 AM   #13
pound

Default "Truth Vibrations" Ch. 9 Pg. 121 (1991)

Quote:
After seven months of intensive spiritual education and guidance from some very highly-evolved beings, I now understand something of the changes the earth and ourselves are going through, but there is still an enormous amount that I still do not know. It is also clearer to me why these books are being written and what they are intended to achieve. With every book my consciousness, my ability to understand what is happening and why, will be opened wider, as will my eternal memory. This is, apparently, deliberate. They could have contacted me years ago and taken me much further along the remembering process before I was launched into print. They didn't because that is not the way they have chosen to bring the message before the world. Each successive book will be more detailed and go deeper into the creation and evolution of life and the transition we are going through.

I have no doubts whatsoever that some of what I have said in terms of detail I will modify in future books. That is unavoidable in the circumstances in which I am working. The idea is for the readers to grow with me as my knowledge and understanding is increased at each stage of the programme agreed and set out before I incarnated.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=51
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #14
garethicke
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline13 View Post
If you would like to discuss this privately, please email my brother on [email protected] icke.com.

Are you aware of the deal between my father and Neil? Money paid for images etc? Given your tirade I am assuming not.

Regards.

Last edited by garethicke; 08-10-2016 at 10:28 AM.
garethicke is offline   Reply With Quote