Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 11-12-2016, 05:17 AM   #1
ElDraconian

Thumbs up Children of the Matrix

Outdated but never too old considering the archives on that bad boy. After halfway around the book where it begins the gruesome material, I held a 9mm gun in my left hand since I write with the right. Most intriguing and thought provocative book I ever read. I took at least 70 pages of small font notes in a journal through Cornell University Notes taking method which helps me keep in track what is what. I took this book to heart folks.

Today I sleep with light on and hardly assume that any of my fitness training can match to that of queen elizabeth's shapeshifting strength if encountered.

Other than that, my life is great but so far I was able to grasp this material and would be interested to share any of the subjects and topic points on the forum with anyone who is interested. Just shout out below.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:46 AM   #2
Irregular_Expression

Hi ElDraconian. I have not read this one before. What do you perceive to be some of the key points in Children of the Matrix?
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:15 AM   #3
ElDraconian

I recently acknowledged to speak and debate respectfully with individuals from the Jahova's Witness folk. After two meetings I respected the fact they were open minded to discuss with me their intentions and their provocative questions towards reaching me to fall into believing in the character Jesus. We touched on subjects such as the Sun = light. I so far dominated priority of the material as I come from a very global understanding of the world as this seems to be David Icke. The previous book before the COTMatrix one coined Icke's work world wide on the reptilians but this is the aftermath one. It is crucial for everyone who is new or wants to pick up an Icke book.

I am willing to forward material from the book, however I am not allowed without permission to publicly present material in an assembly in addition to provide any material because lets give credit where its due (read the book) unless the man himself, David Icke approves of... this of course is material not required essentially for the purposes of preaching. Most information has been in secret for long time but now is available to the public. It is eye opening revelations from key figures and recent 20th century sources. I for one consider the majority of the material to be accurate considering Icke did not essentially come up with the majority of the material, it is rather a colleciton and in good words he used sources with an intellectual analysis on every chapter.

Children of the Matrix core concepts:

Religion

Sun Gods worship

History (his-story) :P

Reptilian shapeshifting scenarios

Race

Child rituals activity (WARNING*** dangerous reading)

and more...

Last edited by ElDraconian; 12-12-2016 at 05:18 AM.
Old 20-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
ElDraconian

The book is back in print! I bought it used while back. I will just get another copy now for my second home since I am far from the other one.

https://www.davidickestore.com/en-gb...ix-david-icke/

Old 03-02-2017, 09:17 AM   #5
Timtim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
The book is back in print! I bought it used while back. I will just get another copy now for my second home since I am far from the other one.

Thanks!
Timtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:02 AM   #6
better21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post

Thank you!!!
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote