Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #21
Rogue
Senior Member
 
Rogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Terra
Posts: 585
Likes: 532 (269 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Make notes. Read your notes. Speak your notes. Practice with mates. Scare them off...
Sounds like homework.
Likes: (1)
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:07 PM   #22
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,692
Likes: 5,447 (3,671 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've read PERCEPTION DECEPTION nine times and I always come away from it knowing the same facts. I doubt I could pass a test based on it. There's just too much to learn.
Tell me about it. Life is like that fudge.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:09 PM   #23
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,692
Likes: 5,447 (3,671 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Reading your posts recently, I can tell that conspiracy research is not for you. I suggest you take up another hobby.
You never know though....may be one day.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:11 PM   #24
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,692
Likes: 5,447 (3,671 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1221 View Post
Or, just take a different approach. Read the material in a relaxed manner and trust that the info that's useful to you is going in, then see if you feel a bit expanded, curious, lighter or different in any way after it!

Can you imagine if David wasn't so thorough? He'd have yobbos left right and center jumping up and down claiming he wasn't giving enough evidence, research or info.

If your self is telling you it can't be bothered with heavy, detailed material right now, that's valuable guidance! Follow it!
Another good way to practice is this...
Read something, which you have no idea whether it's correct or not, and then ask the Universe to show the truth to you. You keep your eyes and ears open for leads, signs and omens and when it clicks you WILL understand.
Likes: (2)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 04:23 PM   #25
stargategazer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 889
Likes: 268 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I've read PERCEPTION DECEPTION nine times and I always come away from it knowing the same facts. I doubt I could pass a test based on it. There's just too much to learn.
Then maybe you aren't ready for it....yet

Last edited by stargategazer; 17-11-2016 at 04:24 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 12:14 PM   #26
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
Then maybe you aren't ready for it....yet
Nah, I'm just blessed with a terrible memory.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #27
gremlin
Senior Member
 
gremlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
He claims he hated school. Boasts that he never took an exam. yet his books are full of names and data of other kinds that is just like going to school!
I swear I can barely understand most of it when he goes on about who is related to what king and as for his political stuff! JUst like being at school. Too much info, Dave. Can't take it in. Think I'll not bother to revise.
The reason he has so much information, he went to Peru, stood upon a mound of rocks for one hour being downloaded with, concepts, ideas, names, places, all how the reptiles have manipulated the human race.

If you want to know someone and their work best study them. It's is even easier when they tell you what happened to them
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2016, 12:36 PM   #28
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
The reason he has so much information, he went to Peru, stood upon a mound of rocks for one hour being downloaded with, concepts, ideas, names, places, all how the reptiles have manipulated the human race.

If you want to know someone and their work best study them. It's is even easier when they tell you what happened to them
Shame that can't happen to all of us.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #29
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers
 
DebonAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 251
Likes: 188 (114 Posts)
Default

All it takes to become an expert is many many hours of research on a topic. You don't need to be 'educated' to be an expert on anything, just have knowledge. Much of the info David shares in his books about royals and bloodlines, the elite, etc, we had done on our own years ago. It is quite refreshing to finally find that others have done the same. I can't remember it all as David does but I certainly know it to be the truth. I skim read all that info, it'e easy to skip the pages that don't interest you rather than get your nickers in a knot over it.
Brilliant work, so glad to have finally got here.
Likes: (1)
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2016, 11:31 AM   #30
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
All it takes to become an expert is many many hours of research on a topic. You don't need to be 'educated' to be an expert on anything, just have knowledge. Much of the info David shares in his books about royals and bloodlines, the elite, etc, we had done on our own years ago. It is quite refreshing to finally find that others have done the same. I can't remember it all as David does but I certainly know it to be the truth. I skim read all that info, it'e easy to skip the pages that don't interest you rather than get your nickers in a knot over it.
Brilliant work, so glad to have finally got here.
But could you defend David's work with evidence? I certainly could not. There is simply too much to learn. I doubt David knows it all, but instead refers to files that he has compiled over the years.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 12:51 PM   #31
hackenbush
Senior Member
 
hackenbush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Likes: 484 (303 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Another good way to practice is this...
Read something, which you have no idea whether it's correct or not, and then ask the Universe to show the truth to you. You keep your eyes and ears open for leads, signs and omens and when it clicks you WILL understand.
Yeah, this sharpens the intuition. Many times you'll just KNOW when information is correct and when it's bullshit.
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.