Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 03-08-2016, 04:43 AM   #41
tommorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volker View Post
So if energy flows where attention goes wouldn't Davids info be making things worse.
It is wrong in my opinion to suggest that our individual perceptions of reality are collectively making the global conspiracy realer than it is and we should therefore turn our attention to other more pleasant things. (If that is what you are suggesting.) That would be denial.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:05 AM   #42
the tealady
Forum Advisor

In regard to the comment about attention flowing where energy flows, David more than balances the conspiracy material with the need for infinite love, non-violent response and the last part of his presentations deal with positive solutions.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:33 AM   #43
Volker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
In regard to the comment about attention flowing where energy flows, David more than balances the conspiracy material with the need for infinite love, non-violent response and the last part of his presentations deal with positive solutions.
why bother with the conspiracy theory and just just go for infinite love if everything else is an illusion why give it your attention.

With infinite love you can trancsend all the things David puts forward, the conspiracy information will never end, the rabbit hole is infinite as it's expressions go beyond just this planet, solar system, galaxy and dimension. You can not possibly know it all, better of going in the other direction of infinite love than battling with the ever moving shadow of fear a suspicion based conspiracy knowledge.

Then you work with the flow of the universe and it's natural laws.

Investigate the physiological effects of negative fear and suspicion based info and it's effect on you hoilistacly. Then investigate the opposite of this and choose which path to take.

Last edited by Volker; 03-08-2016 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Bad spelling
Volker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:41 AM   #44
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
why bother with the conspiracy theory and just just go for infinite love if everything else is an illusion why give it your attention.

With infinite love you can trancsend all the things David puts forward, the conspiracy information will never end, the rabbit hole is infinite as it's expressions go beyond just this planet, solar system, galaxy and dimension. You can not possibly know it all, better of going in the other direction of infinite love than battling with the ever moving shadow of fear a suspicion based conspiracy knowledge.

Investigate the physiological effects of negative fear and suspicion based info and it's effect on you hoilistacly. Then investigate the opposite of this and choose which path to take.
Because a lot of people don't understand the nature of the problem in the first place.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:35 AM   #45
Volker
Inactive

Quote:
Because a lot of people don't understand the nature of the problem in the first place.
The nature of the problem is not external or anything to do with this info, these problems that you talk about are just destractions to keep you in a fear based perception and to slow down your internal enquiry of the nature of reality and what is and what is not.

For spiritual awakening and self realization it is not necessary to know about the so called PTB, all they are doing and all other beings involved are just expressing there free will in this free will universe and creating there own dream time.

You can not fight these powers as this breaks a universal law of imposing your will onto others. ( They are breaking this law.)

What you have to do is create you own dream time reality and stop powering up there's by paying attention to it. A quantum physics basic fact is what you pay your attention grows in power. And if tnhere is nothing to grow in power what you pay your attention to is created, and with enough attention from emotionally charged people focusing there attention on what the so called PTB are maybe doing or planning to do only helps there cause.
Volker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:04 AM   #46
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Circles I move in, they understand it all too well, but are overwhelmed by it all and are content to sound off their outrage and leave it at that.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:38 AM   #47
infinite i

Quote:

See I agree with this, what I was saying earlier.Icke really does focus on the negative a lot which feeds it, but paradoxically as the tealady says a lot of people dont understand it and the information should be made available to people who dont know about it. I think people who already know about the conspiracy shouldnt focus on it too much and feed it with anger etc. but then sometimes its difficult to not say anything

The amount of materialist atheists around that serve the system and buy everything the mainstream tells them, and actively promotes it Ive just gave up on. If you beleive the establishments absurd story about 9/11 and not only that belittle or attack anyone who questions it with ' your just a tinfoilt hat wearer' etc. then your a lost cause and Ive really no respect for them. The hive mind mentality of the accepted reality played out by the media is shocking, on facebook groups, reddit, most mainstream internet forums its all the same materialst atheist repeaters of the established stories. I used to think it was looking up but now im not so sure and Ive just gave up and dont even bother getting into things with them.

A friend said to me, when talking about flat earth and how it was challenging mainstream science with similiar scientific arguments, it doesnt matter if the earth is flat or not this reality is secondary to the spiritual and as Volker says we should try and focus on the infinite love moreso than the evils of the world because it isnt healthy. Realised im just repeating what I said earlier in the thread, sorry off on a tangent again...

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:06 AM   #48
tommorgan

Quote:
Suffer the little children.

Last edited by tommorgan; 04-08-2016 at 04:09 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:52 AM   #49
machineelf

Default emotion

The emotion you have when thinking of something has a massive effect on the vibration you put 'out there'.
IMO it is better to not be emotionally involved when exposing the evil. If you are too emotional then it may be more your place to focus on making it obsolete which does not necessarily involve focusing on the evil its elf.

I've been trying to be less emotionally involved in all the negativity. I feel I can still contribute to the exposure of the evil while not wasting as much energy on it, energy which I can put into making it obsolete.

I've been reading on the impact emotion has in conjunction with thought in 'The Divine Matrix' by Greg Braden.

I see this huge change in the world as an organic mechanism and I go where I feel drawn to. Everything is falling into place, what I believe we are witnessing is 'the devil in its death throws'.(or perhaps it will go back to 'heaven', where it wont bother anyone)

The term 'written in the stars' comes from the fact that it is the stars themselves that govern reality. Reality is the story that the stars write. This leads me to wonder if free will is just an illusion as many people say. It doesn't matter is it is, what are you going to do about it?

Last edited by machineelf; 04-08-2016 at 10:16 AM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:15 AM   #50
tommorgan

I also am working hard on being less emotionally involved with the world. My emotions are wreaking havoc in both my personal and working relationships not no mention my ability to think critically. This year I am at the mercy of my volatile emotions.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:28 AM   #51
pound

Default "Truth Vibrations" Ch. 9 Pg. 121 (1991)

I couldn't find a PDF of Truth Vibrations anywhere on the Web so I copied this passage from my own paperback copy. What Icke states in the paragraphs below should answer a few queries that people have brought up repeatedly in this thread and others pertaining to his writing style.

Quote:
After seven months of intensive spiritual education and guidance from some very highly-evolved beings, I now understand something of the changes the earth and ourselves are going through, but there is still an enormous amount that I still do not know. It is also clearer to me why these books are being written and what they are intended to achieve. With every book my consciousness, my ability to understand what is happening and why, will be opened wider, as will my eternal memory. This is, apparently, deliberate. They could have contacted me years ago and taken me much further along the remembering process before I was launched into print. They didn't because that is not the way they have chosen to bring the message before the world. Each successive book will be more detailed and go deeper into the creation and evolution of life and the transition we are going through.

I have no doubts whatsoever that some of what I have said in terms of detail I will modify in future books. That is unavoidable in the circumstances in which I am working. The idea is for the readers to grow with me as my knowledge and understanding is increased at each stage of the programme agreed and set out before I incarnated.

Last edited by pound; 07-09-2016 at 08:33 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote