Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2015, 08:40 PM   #12741
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
Its in the emotion Alf. When you relate an incident to someone and you can clearly see that the person has experienced that feeling then it suggests that it is the truth. A sexual act is an intense feeling and G has obviously experienced that.
If that's what you are seeing, then I guess it must be real. You really are wasted as a humble llama farmer.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #12742
baboshka1
Inactive

just found this
Quote:
With everyone tearing strips off each other over this Hampstead Heath alleged sex ring, it's time to call it a day. But before we do, lets look at how other fake sex rings have been dealt with in the past, and who was in amongst it all? After this, we're filing it under 'Family Dispute' and hope those poor kids get some

I do not know of this guy as I have not seen his stuff before.

Last edited by baboshka1; 09-04-2015 at 08:42 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:42 PM   #12743
boiow

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonamousguy View Post
I'm sure you all remember the famous **************, the hairy one the children drew pictures of, her husband ************, own a property in nw2, however, if you check a nw6 property they also were registered owners of that property, with an unusual amount of other people, so I checked through only 2 or 3 of the names, Then I checked a *************, an owner alongside or shortly before or after their time of residence, not only does she work as a childcare solicitor, she works along side a **************, who I'm willing to bet is a relative of the alleged abused, her team is only 8 people strong, and yes ******* works unsurprisingly in the childcare solicitors department....
Well done. Maybe send it to Aangrifan or the youtube whistleblower investigators. ( forgot their name).

Last edited by lobuk; 09-04-2015 at 08:55 PM. Reason: edited quote only
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #12744
baboshka1
Inactive

This guy makes some interesting points
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLaHK5cS4k
Old 09-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #12745
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
I believe that this case is important for the UK and by extension the world, and is a major issue to hold up the NWO pyramid. Because as sure as 'eggs is eggs' this leads to the top.
Rofl

They be llama eggs

Quote:
I'm sure you all remember the famous **************, the hairy one the children drew pictures of, her husband ************, own a property in nw2, however, if you check a nw6 property they also were registered owners of that property, with an unusual amount of other people, so I checked through only 2 or 3 of the names, Then I checked a *************, an owner alongside or shortly before or after their time of residence, not only does she work as a childcare solicitor, she works along side a **************, who I'm willing to bet is a relative of the alleged abused, her team is only 8 people strong, and yes ******* works unsurprisingly in the childcare solicitors department....
It's probably not a good idea to put those peoples names or this potentially illegal activity on the forum to my knowledge. It is hounding of innocent people. You may well say they are guilty but the law says they are innocent. I've blanked out the names in the quote for libel reasons.

Quote:
Well done. Maybe send it to Aangrifan or the youtube whistleblower investigators. ( forgot their name).
Not a good idea to encourage people into illegal activities boiow. Stalking/harassment.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends

Last edited by silent revolution; 09-04-2015 at 08:54 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 08:59 PM   #12746
baboshka1
Inactive

He says fb , truthers and such are at each others throats and falling out.
Broken friendships and such because of this.
I have to agree.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #12747
miaoandbau
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
You are placing a lot of faith in your ability to determine a child's veracity when describing sexual acts with adults. Are you sure you want to tell us where your expertise comes from?
I actually expected this kind of comment from you Alf. Please, at least make an effort to watch the video before rushing to the keyboard, so that at least you might have a faint idea of what you are commenting on. For those who have not read all the comments, Alf posted previously that he could not be bothered to watch the whole videos about the abuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Multi-quote tabs are all fine for me miaoandbau. Maybe try clearing out your cookies and temp internet files and logging in again. Might resolve it for you.
multi-quote tab back on. Thank you.

Quote:
I agree, this info needs to be passed on.

Nice and cheerful film starring one of the alleged abuser. Thank you to the person who suggested it earlier on. She is not a bad actress though...
https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....-dix/#comments
miaoandbau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #12748
anonamousguy
Inactive

Quote:
Is this the same guy who needs his children to rid him of his troublesome ex-wife and her interfering hippy partner?
And that statement doesn't even make any sense anyway
anonamousguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:11 PM   #12749
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
And that statement doesn't even make any sense anyway
I'll type more s...l...o...w...l...y.

Are you referring to the same highly connected, satanically influential RD that was so desperate to get rid of his wife and her latest boyfriend, he had to coax his satanic soldier-trained children into carrying out the act?
Old 09-04-2015, 09:11 PM   #12750
boiow

Quote:
No I ain't sticking around in this forum, of so called truth seekers, I got like 7 posts in and their already censoring, no thank you....
I completely understand your position. I have been heavily censored also. But i see it like this. This case is important and so it is beholden on me, to do my best despite the opposition.
They are not a bad bunch on here, if you are able to look past the challenges. And believe me some are definitely 'challenged'
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #12751
baboshka1
Inactive

Anyone read the jigsaw man?
Old 09-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #12752
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Anyone read the jigsaw man?
Yep. I was in pieces afterwards.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:46 PM   #12753
baboshka1
Inactive

just watched another of this guys vid

You know whats a horrible thought, those kids will never be able to get away from those vids. I think they will be on the net for years. As they are still around to view.
Imagine having to live with that, wonder what the effects will be, its not good.
Its messed up.

Last edited by baboshka1; 09-04-2015 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #12754
ponpon

Oh dearrrr:

https://twitter.com/CivilWarNow

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:19 PM   #12755
anonamousguy
Inactive

Quote:
I'll type more s...l...o...w...l...y.

Are you referring to the same highly connected, satanically influential RD that was so desperate to get rid of his wife and her latest boyfriend, he had to coax his satanic soldier-trained children into carrying out the act?
Is that your claim, rd is responsible for coaching?
anonamousguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:22 PM   #12756
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
No, that's the claim of those accusing him of being a satanic pedo cult leader responsible for desensitising his children to killing and eating babies, yet he can't get them to carry out the murder of his wife competently.

Last edited by alf hearted; 09-04-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:22 PM   #12757
silent revolution

Quote:
Not familiar with sarcasm I take it? lol

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 09-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #12758
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
It doesn't read like that to me at all. Furthermore, what you speak of is certainly known to be perpetuated by those in authority.

Yes, the proverbial nail on the head.

Unfortunately, as has been proven time and time again, I think that everyone needs to take everything they say with a very open mind. Sad, but very true.

Food for thought.

I think I will also go with David Icke on this one. It is not case closed and more investigation is clearly needed.

Yes, at the very least, I think that the deniers need to think again with open minds. It is certainly not a simplistic binary of 'it all happened' against 'nothing happened'.
Exactly! Thank you! It's really annoying that people keep trying to make it that. I think the truth probably lies 'in between'.

Quote:
I must admit in hindsight, involving the police and courts was a mistake. They should have just left the country. But that is the trouble. A lot of people are conditioned to trust the police and it seems they fell prey to that.
Even if the coppers are your own extended family, Don't call the popo
They said that they thought about just leaving but then thought of all the other kids who were being or would be abused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Quite... and it was alf who regurgitated the medical report and "brings the same subjects up over and over and make the same comments about them like some weird mind loop acid trip..."

Yes.

But it's the one thing detractors can't refute, the medical expert said the children had injuries consistent with the sexual assault they described and they named the alleged abusers.

Once is enough for a serious crime to have been committed.

Case closed?
Why do people keep ignoring this?? Here we go again - They first moved to try to disprove what the kids were saying - NOT to INVESTIGATE it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaoandbau View Post
No, I do not. And do you know how long the Steve, the policeman, spent interrogating and rehearsing that shamble of retraction he managed to obtain from the kids?
I urge people to go back to the original video of the boy when he said that one of the female abuser was licking his private, when he says ' she licked it real good'. Whatch the boy while he is saying this. Sadly, he is not only telling, but he is re-living what happened. That is what is real. In the retraction video they look like they are playing a game, a very confusing one especially for the boy.
Agreed.

Quote:
Dr Hodes looks trustworthy ( very kind eyes). I was flabbergasted at the judges remarks about Dr Hodes and the audacity of the judge to overule her advice about the abuse.
This is one of the most telling things about this case. The blatant coverup and positioning of certain individuals. Paulffley and Sturge being the obvious ones.
Completely agree. We're still all going round and round. I feel like I've taken quite a step back now, despite making the odd post like this.

Old 09-04-2015, 10:30 PM   #12759
ponpon

Quote:
Sorry, but I cannot make head nor tail of that ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
There's a video that someone's made. Seems not to be the uploader. People making prank calls to places connected to the story.

iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qXKtQjpcu7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
There's a few - a bloke and a girl - mid 20s to med 30s age range? They're making really unfunny (actually unfunny, not because it's sick) YT vids, ringing up the Church, the MacDonalds etc. and deadpan asking where they got their nice skin lampshades etc. etc.

And the two idiots are also on film taking part in protests that Belinda is involved in ...

I haven't the faintest effing idea what the twats are up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
just found this

I do not know of this guy as I have not seen his stuff before.
Where's it from???

Old 09-04-2015, 10:30 PM   #12760
silent revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Exactly! Thank you! It's really annoying that people keep trying to make it that. I think the truth probably lies 'in between'
So a bit of baby killing and plastic willies, not much. And a bit of papa hemp smacking the shit out of the kids and getting them to tell tall tales, not much. 50/50. Seems fair.

Added so that ponpon may get her pretty lil head around my response : You said you think the truth probably lies 'in between' and I'm basically saying 'do you mean a bit of both sides of the story?'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
There's a few - a bloke and a girl - mid 20s to med 30s age range? They're making really unfunny (actually unfunny, not because it's sick) YT vids, ringing up the Church, the MacDonalds etc. and deadpan asking where they got their nice skin lampshades etc. etc.

And the two idiots are also on film taking part in protests that Belinda is involved in ...

I haven't the faintest effing idea what the twats are up to.
lol, they are going to the protests? That's weird. Sounds like they are just on a pisstake with both the prank calls and the protests. Wonder how Sabine feels about that, if she does know about it. It is all a bit freaky.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Last edited by silent revolution; 09-04-2015 at 10:42 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote