Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-03-2015, 12:13 PM   #10541
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post

From her statement video she seems like a very level headed lady trying to get by after a waking nightmare over the last few months.

please tell me where she talks of her love of the kids and how much she misses them?
Do you not find this strange?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #10542
pinochio
Banned

she´lost the kids and has no fuckin chance against the establishment.Could be a case of putting the boot in.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:14 PM   #10543
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
she´lost the kids and has no fuckin chance against the establishment.Could be a case of putting the boot in.
ok I will ask you

please tell me where she talks of her love of the kids and how much she misses them?
Old 22-03-2015, 12:16 PM   #10544
deediddle
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
the fate of her children has not decided yet or at least the hearing confirming that has not been held.
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:18 PM   #10545
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post
To be fair, she has recorded it, but we don't know she agreed to it being put onto the www.
But she was completely responsible for that video and keeping it safe, but she has either put it online herself or given it to someone else to put online.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 22-03-2015, 12:18 PM   #10546
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
on this, we do agree for once pinochio!

You can always tell true shilling by the bitter and slightly nasty edge to the postings amidst the personal attacks.They have to go in hard and often to try and make an impact.

In my opinion Belinda,Sabine et all, are doing a fine job keeping it together in the face of crimes that most would crumble under the pressure. They are good people and the truth is resonating out of them in their videos. Certainly wiping the floor with most forum comments, and no personal attacks and name calling in sight.
You haven't seen me "go in hard." I don't even have to shift out of first gear to deal with the shit coming from Scabine and Bullinda's scampaign tactics.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:19 PM   #10547
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
To be honest she's being a f**king idiot putting that on the internet. She is naming parents and kids of what she calls the special children. Fair enough if that was only to be seen by the police, but she's put it on the net. She obviously does not give a shit about the children of the people she is accusing. She could have edited and censored this video but she did not. She clearly has no empathy or compassion for the children of the ones she is accusing. This is so wrong..

She is clearly insane. What have the kids that she is naming done? They are innocent. She is quite obviously insane.

Have not watched it yet but is there anything in this video to suggest it is current and not old? IE could it have been made before she ran away from the house?
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:20 PM   #10548
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
Have not watched it yet but is there anything in this video to suggest it is current and not old? IE could it have been made before she ran away from the house?
She makes reference to a skip outside of the school on the 15th of Feb, so it's post that date at least.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:20 PM   #10549
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
ok I will ask you

not at all.I assume she is in Russia.She could not go back to the UK after this video.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #10550
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
She says at the start of the video that it's the 21st of march 2015. I'm guessing she released this in response to comments maybe about her and AC's previous voice only video. I can't believe she's naming peoples kids again.

Old 22-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #10551
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
She makes reference to a skip outside of the school on the 15th of Feb, so it's post that date at least.
Yes but we know she was still around at that point. I am trying to establish something that can prove beyond a doubt that she is actually still alive as nothing so far I have seen or heard can be proven to have been verifiable since she left the house. Even her parents have not heard from her since then.

Not one video or audio talking of the court decision or mentioning a date unless this one does. Did not hear yet it as I mentioned.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:25 PM   #10552
metaspiral

its a witness statement. It deals with what she sees as the facts surrounding the abuse and abusers of her children and the wider abuse ring.

Why do you want her to film/prove the love of her children to the world, that's personal to her, and is a separate issue, which really has no place or relevance in that video, being a witness statement. Not a love letter.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:28 PM   #10553
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
its a witness statement. It deals with what she sees as the facts surrounding the abuse and abusers of her children and the wider abuse ring.

Why do you want her to film/prove the love of her children to the world, that's personal to her, and is a separate issue, which really has no place or relevance in that video, being a witness statement. Not a love letter.
You do know what a fact is don't you? A fact is not an opinion or something not provable.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:31 PM   #10554
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:

Well it would be nice for her kids to know at least , she has had no contact with them for how long?
After all this is about the kids yeah?

Last edited by baboshka1; 22-03-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:31 PM   #10555
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:

So, you are completely happy with her cyborg-like performance and all those details being uploaded online, or do you think that was an error?
Old 22-03-2015, 12:32 PM   #10556
rory123
Inactive

Quote:
if the motive was too stitch up RD, why involve a whole host of other people. It makes no sense at all.

The children are telling the truth. It all points to cover up.
Because if you have noticed, all of these other peole have either wronged the Mother or pissed off the Boyfriend, whom the Mother had only known for 5 minutes.

Father and Paternal family - Wants contact with his Children, Mother doesn't want that - Father took Mother to court for contact.

Solicitors - Namely the Fathers and also the ones Mother sacked off.

Cafcass - Work with the courts during Child Contact Cases.

Social services - Involved with the the Family over welfare concerns for the Children on a few occaisons, also likely called in to do a section 37 during the Child Contact Case between Father and Mother, way before this carzy story started.

The School - Concerned for the Children, called Social Services. The most noticable one being when the Boyfriend, who had only known Mother and Children for a month, turned up at the school ranting and being aggressive about how the Children were being poisoned by the food the school were feeding them. Who frikkin lets a Boyfriend of a month do that kind of thing?

I don't think the Mother was much liked by a few parents in this school for whatever reasons, a couple could be that they tried to distance themselves due to knowledge of SS involvement and also witnessing her new Boyfriend being a concerning twat outside the school gate etc etc - This is where i believe the "20 special children" and their Parents came from.

McDonalds and the Shoe Repair/key cutting Shop (whom Boyfriend and Mother seem to think is a shoe making shop, where babies skin are used to make real shoes). Funny how two staunch vegans, whom only feed themselves and Children and dog a raw food diet of veg and fruit have taken a disliking to an establishment such as McDonalds and and business they believe makes leather shoes.

Not too sure about the swimming pool, but i bet you £50 they have pissed off the Mother or Boyfriend in some way shape or from that has nothing to do with the Children being abused.

Oh, i forgot the Neighbour. The Neighbour that reported them to SS for hearing the Children crying outside on balcony. The Boyfriend was trying to get her into the cult mix on the audio the Finding of Fact Hearing was privvy to.
rory123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:34 PM   #10557
alf hearted
Banned

Well delivered, rory.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #10558
metaspiral

its her truth, in her words, for the record. She believes it is fact. Its irrelevant what we think .

When this all blows wide open.As it always does. Time will tell.

I wonder how long this thread would be minus all the personal attacks and general garbage?

What a surprise you were all attacking her for not coming forward,and now she has, your attacking her again!

What a surprise!

Last edited by metaspiral; 22-03-2015 at 12:36 PM.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #10559
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory123 View Post
Because if you have noticed, all of these other peole have either wronged the Mother or pissed off the Boyfriend, whom the Mother had only known for 5 minutes.

Father and Paternal family - Wants contact with his Children, Mother doesn't want that - Father took Mother to court for contact.

Solicitors - Namely the Fathers and also the ones Mother sacked off.

Cafcass - Work with the courts during Child Contact Cases.

Social services - Involved with the the Family over welfare concerns for the Children on a few occaisons, also likely called in to do a section 37 during the Child Contact Case between Father and Mother, way before this carzy story started.

The School - Concerned for the Children, called Social Services. The most noticable one being when the Boyfriend, who had only known Mother and Children for a month, turned up at the school ranting and being aggressive about how the Children were being poisoned by the food the school were feeding them. Who frikkin lets a Boyfriend of a month do that kind of thing?

I don't think the Mother was much liked by a few parents in this school for whatever reasons, a couple could be that they tried to distance themselves due to knowledge of SS involvement and also witnessing her new Boyfriend being a concerning twat outside the school gate etc etc - This is where i believe the "20 special children" and their Parents came from.

McDonalds and the Shoe Repair/key cutting Shop (whom Boyfriend and Mother seem to think is a shoe making shop, where babies skin are used to make real shoes). Funny how two staunch vegans, whom only feed themselves and Children and dog a raw food diet of veg and fruit have taken a disliking to an establishment such as McDonalds and and business they believe makes leather shoes.

Not too sure about the swimming pool, but i bet you £50 they have pissed off the Mother or Boyfriend in some way shape or from that has nothing to do with the Children being abused.

Oh, i forgot the Neighbour. The Neighbour that reported them to SS for hearing the Children crying outside on balcony. The Boyfriend was trying to get her into the cult mix on the audio the Finding of Fact Hearing was privvy to.
yes there is this side also, well put Rory.
Old 22-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #10560
deediddle
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
But she was completely responsible for that video and keeping it safe, but she has either put it online herself or given it to someone else to put online.

assuming she is vuinerable due to mental health and is not being played and taken advantage of.

who do you think wrote that little speach hmm?
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote