Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #41
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Does anyone have a non-google or non-youtube version of this (The Common Purpose presentation), or point me in the direction of a good tool that can download from google into a normal format?

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:47 PM   #42
cf24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf24 View Post
Fantastic vid, great find there Hagbard. Just done a big of digging on Common Purpose in my area and discovered my local football club (Cardiff City) are sponsors! So fans money is being given to this bunch of bastards

I think a few links to this vid will be sent out tonight......
I would like to add something to my post above. I posted the link to this vid yesterday on our club forum and got a mixed response as I expected. There are some free thinkers on there, but also some who shouted it down....

The common Purpose website was updated today, and Cardiff City was removed as a recent sponsor! I think that someone at the club has seen this and acted to try and stop this going any further....

Here is the link, now with the info removed.

http://www.commonpurpose.org.uk/home...me.aspx?p=1849
cf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #43
joss classey

evidence of scare tactics:

A man in a black mask walked into the council housing benefit office, writes Amanda Castleman. A panicked employee reached for the alarm button, never guessing the head-gear concealed a community leader, whose intent was far from criminal.

"It was a training session," explains Karen Mackley, programme director for Common Purpose.

http://archive.oxfordmail.net/2000/3/22/78973.html
Old 01-10-2007, 09:58 PM   #44
lizzy

Hi Everyone,
I watched the vid yesterday. I am a Brit who lives in the USA ( my children are here). Reading through the blogs someone asked if there were any opposing organizations outside the UK. It is my guess that although there are knowlegeable people everywhere that know what is happening... the formation of the New World Order, none really have the power to change this course the very evil Elite have put us on.
That the citizens of the UK have said 'NO" to joining the EU has produced this perverse 5th colume entity 'Common Purpose". Like Mr. Gerrish said, the UK is being hollowed out for in the inside out and when he talks of murder, he means just that. It is the intent of the NWO to reduce world populaton by all and every means possible. From weakening our immune systems with RFID, feeding us substandard GM foods, wrecking the health care system, and at all levels destroying the fabric of society. It just goes on and on and they want us scared, compliant and less of us.
Here in the USA they have the camps and the trains equipped with shackles already in place. Only a total world but perhaps a country like the UK or the USA going on a indefinate General Strike might have an impact but how do you get everyone to do that .
That the Muslims have been indentified as the new enemy in the old divide and rule should be no surprise. 9/11 and 7/7 were inside jobs. The Uk has lost it's soul just like the USA, so when you talk about going out to play golf while Rome burns , in reality it is happening EVERYWHERE.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:58 PM   #45
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joss classey View Post
evidence of scare tactics:

A man in a black mask walked into the council housing benefit office, writes Amanda Castleman. A panicked employee reached for the alarm button, never guessing the head-gear concealed a community leader, whose intent was far from criminal.

"It was a training session," explains Karen Mackley, programme director for Common Purpose.

http://archive.oxfordmail.net/2000/3/22/78973.html

"It was a training session."

More like a mini-masonic initiation...

Boo!
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:07 PM   #46
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...73594&hl=en-GB

This is mind-blowing! I've only got through half an hour of it, but I can already tell it's dynamite. Thanks to Bev for telling me about it.

Who says there's no conspiracy!? This is bloody proof!
OMFG is all I can say after watching that!! Thanks for sharing HC & Bev, I'll be passing this one about a bit...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:13 PM   #47
joss classey

"Over 70 per cent of the FTSE 100 companies have used Common Purpose to develop their leaders."

uh-oh
Old 02-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #48
theninja

Default Newspaper

At www.tpuc.org we are in the process of designing and setting up a newspaper which will start in Bristol & Hemel Hempstead areas. You can see the draft cover at http://www.tpuc.org/node/77.

But we do need help with articles, and advertisers to get them started so if you can help please contact.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:17 AM   #49
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theninja View Post
At www.tpuc.org we are in the process of designing and setting up a newspaper which will start in Bristol & Hemel Hempstead areas. You can see the draft cover at http://www.tpuc.org/node/77.

But we do need help with articles, and advertisers to get them started so if you can help please contact.
Very Nice website , how wonderful.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:34 AM   #50
gold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theninja View Post

This looks good, I'll be one of your first subscribers, looks like we are in for some more interesting reading and some great info! Good luck with the launch........

Just pm me If I can help in anyway:
gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #51
majicdragon
Inactive

Default "Common Cause" Reference from George Bush...

Hagbard, sir, I do not know the significance of this George Bush reference to "common cause", but maybe it will strike a chord with someone who knows more about it... "Montreal Protocol?" I took the 45 second clip out of the, "President Bush Participates in Major Economies Meeting on Energy Security and Climate Change" speech from September 28, 2007.

here> http://www.mediafire.com/?dj3wyrs9s9h

Could "Common Cause" mean the same thing as "Common Purpose"?

incidentally, backwards, three seconds into the 45 sec clip i hear, "the battle has failed", and 15 seconds in, I hear, "synchronize the effort".

Last edited by majicdragon; 02-10-2007 at 10:10 AM. Reason: The reversal reference.
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 02:19 PM   #52
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Default The new battle for Britain

Just came across this
Full document with contact details here:

http://www.plymdem.co.uk/Battle%20fo...nNL%20%201.doc

Quote:
The New Battle for Britain Group

NEW YEAR UPDATE - 2007

Dear Loyal Supporter,

As a result of all the help, support and donations which you have given over the last few months, we are delighted to announce that The New Battle for Britain Group is now up and running from a fully equipped Plymouth Office. You will find our Pledge, Aims and Methods attached at the end of this summary, together with details of how you can support and donate. I cannot stress to you enough though, how little time is left before this wonderful country is destroyed and subsumed into the EUsoviet. But the New Group is all about really fighting to save our country – with direction, purpose, and above all, a real understanding of the treason and subversion now at work within our society. This is a key point – the real danger to UK is the ‘Fifth Column’ of traitors destroying UK from within, and it is these people and organisations we need to root out and permanently remove.

The purpose of this update however is not to wallow in what the EUsoviet is doing to destroy this country, for many people are falling into this trap. We are about setting out what needs to be done and fighting to win. If we do the ‘same old things’ we will get the ‘same old results’. Our plans are very different from the established anti EU groups, and so our plans will deliver different and effective results.

Telling the Truth
Thanks to your support and belief in our initial message of ‘tell the truth’, we our now seeing a change in people working with us, and in the wider community around us. Our words are cold, hard and direct – wake up because the EU is installing a vicious fascist police state within UK. Some people, including some so called anti EU politicians in UKIP, have laughed and sneered at us that people will not believe, but simply telling the truth is already shocking people awake.

The destruction of industry, fishing, agriculture, the post office, our armed forces, the giving away into foreign hands of our public sector water, electricity, ports, airports and railways, the encouragement of foul sexual practices, political correctness, the attacks on true Christian values, our lying deceitful politicians, fraudulent banks, the creation of a poisonous public sector quango government, the destruction of our hospitals, education system, moral values and the flooding of the country with immigrants – this is not accidental – this is planned destruction of the United Kingdom by cold, ruthless and vicious individuals who are creating an EUsoviet. They are evil.

But starting as a small group, and just telling the truth, we were struggling to cope with the interest in our message, demands for papers and information, and above all requests for direction as to how ordinary people can fight the EU beast emerging amongst us. Thanks to you, the Plymouth office is starting to respond to these demands and is building trust and friendships with other individuals, groups and organisations. Clearly our message is on target. This success will grow.

New Newspapers
Thanks to your support, help and donations, we have already been able to start setting up a new web site with an electronic news-sheet, and the production of the first hard hitting colour tabloid newspaper called The Westminster News. The first edition has already been issued and carries a mix of hard hitting truth about the EU and the destruction of UK, together with local news and adverts. With your continued help we will shortly have another two of these papers on line, focused for their local area and also telling the truth about the lies, deceit, fraud and corruption within the UK establishment and local government. Since the national and local press will not print the truth - New Battle for Britain Groups across the country will. And we will use the words – treason, deceit, fraud, corruption and perversion. We do not feel gay about this country and we will say so.

Communication and People
It has become increasingly obvious to us that there are millions of people across the country who now feel betrayed and abandoned by the three main political parties and the leadership of smaller parties. All refuse to grip the situation, tell the truth and speak out. The New Battle for Britain Group is already working to bring together anti-EU support across the country, and we have been amazed at the growing support from Cornwall to Scotland. We promise you all that we will work as hard as we can to bring people together, to unite and encourage them, so that people start to work in an effective coordinated way. We have watched how the leaders of all political parties implement a pyramid type control structure, where they prevent their members working effectively and having their true views heard.

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:04 AM   #53
baron von lotsov

Well I just read that above article by David Icke and I must say the man has fully impressed me. Good to see him back on the ball and with a vengeance.
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #54
deca

yeah must watch video.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #55
chicken
Inactive

Hi everyone

I am in contact with Brian Gerrish - the man behind exposing "Common Purpose" will be speaking to him on thursday evening. Are their any questions you would like me to put forth on your behalf. As a TI - he is interested in all manner of harassment and odd things.

Also have you heard of Namaste a magazine which is a truth mag - its in my area. He is also interested in this too

chicken
chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #56
deca

He might be up on this about ELF`s as he was in the Navy and commander of a submarine they use ELF`s to communicate.

http://www.whale.to/b/marconi.html
Quote:
Since ELF is not found naturally, and is only used for nuclear submarine communication, its presence proves mind control weapons are being used on the general public.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 03-10-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #57
chicken
Inactive

Deca thanks for that - will do. He worked in navel ships apparently in Plymouth - in intelligence will ask him yes. Anymore questions? He knows loads about rawlings rees - the army psychiatrist and the tavistock - why I wonder? I hope he is not a perp? Could be passed from pillar to post without realising it?

chicken

Last edited by chicken; 03-10-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #58
deca

Please remember that Ti`s have similar yet different experiences, sometimes they conterdict each other, I think this is done on perpous I.e you hear through
your feet, most others in there skull and also some get gang stalked others don`t.Please realize your personal experience might not reflect everyones.So please point this out and try to and highlight what we share.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #59
chicken
Inactive

Deca - and yet again - yes!! - I have read enough to cover that. Thanks for reminding me

chicken
Old 03-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #60
deca

also you can`t go wrong in pointing him towards

Dr. Nick Begich at http://www.earthpulse.com/default.asp
and his videos

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...arch&plindex=0

and also marsboy

http://www.youtube.com/user/marsboy683