Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 23-10-2008, 03:52 AM   #1
stannrodd

Default Pentagon - Unidentified 9/11 aircraft debris

I found this image at Congress woman Shelley Berkley's website. The image was allegedly taken during her visit to the Pentagon on Sept 13 2001.

http://berkley.house.gov/legis/otr/p...2001_0913.html

I have cropped the image here to show the part/parts.

The full size image at her website is at this URL

http://berkley.house.gov/legis/otr/p...lief_plane.jpg

A copy is at my archive here..

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...lief_plane.jpg

If the attack weapon was Flight 77 then this must be part of a Boeing 757.

If it is not part of a 757 then a 757 did not hit the Pentagon.

It should be 757 wreckage if the "official account" is correct .. it may well be a genuine photo from 9/11 or in this case 13 September, since that was the day that Congress woman Shelley Berkley visited the Pentagon crime scene.

The photo could be a plant ?? , .. but is presumably being shown as wreckage from the "attack vehicle" .. a Boeing 757 passenger aircraft.

I am new here and haven't looked at everything here so if this debris has already been discussed here I apologise.

Comments anyone ??

Perhaps an approach to Boeing's 757 department could confirm where it fits on a 757.

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
helloperator
Banned

Do I know you from the letsroll911 forums?

Re. the picture...I don't know
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 04:30 AM   #3
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator
Do I know you from the letsroll911 forums?

Re. the picture...I don't know
Yeah, I was there for a few years, haven't been there for a while now, and originally posted the image there after I found it in October 2004.

It's a curly one if you consider the conjecture associated with the Pentagon attack.

Is it planted 757 parts?

Is it actual aircraft debris from the attack aircraft?

Is it actually 757 parts? If not what is it doing there?

If it is not .. what is it?

Why has it remained virtually unknown through the 9/11 community of 9/11
research.

It should be 757 parts if we are to believe the official line.

Could we believe Boeing if the question was asked?

Stann
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 05:33 AM   #4
helloperator
Banned

Hasn't received much attention huh? Seems strange. Surely someone can id it on sight.
Old 23-10-2008, 06:01 AM   #5
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
Is it planted 757 parts?

Is it actual aircraft debris from the attack aircraft?

Is it actually 757 parts? If not what is it doing there?

If it is not .. what is it?
Hey Stann...

I personaly don't believe that a large passenger jet hit the Pentagon, therefore all the parts are either planted or from a different (smaller) plane.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 06:05 AM   #6
helloperator
Banned

Yeah it's interesting because...some of the images of the facade show bugger all in terms of a huge plane...so what the hell is that piece in the photo? Who knows. It's crazy to suggest a plant...or is it? Could it be part of a smaller plane that flew into the building for show? Are there any people who saw a plane fly into the wall? There must have been many many people who saw the 'impact'.
Old 23-10-2008, 07:02 AM   #7
stelios
Banned

stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
deckard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
http://berkley.house.gov/legis/otr/p...2001_0913.html
I have cropped the image here to show the part/parts.
It looks like it was just carried over and placed there, a piece of debris that size, would have gone flying very fast into the ground, but there doesn't appear to be any disturbance of the area around it.
Also it doesn't look like there are any burn marks on it, even though the whole 'plane' practically vanished in a fireball.
deckard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 09:35 AM   #9
helloperator
Banned

Well it could easily have been carried out of the area and placed there...but no fire marks is right...and yes...the rest of the plane apparently vanished...so...
Old 23-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #10
lightgiver

No plane hit the pentagon>it was staged.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
helloperator
Banned

That's not the question....what is the scrap of areoplane looking debris in the photo?

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 24-10-2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: derogatory expletive removed (personal insult)
Old 23-10-2008, 11:41 PM   #12
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
That's not the question....what is the scrap of areoplane looking debris in the photo?
Whatever you want it to be.come back when you have grown up

Last edited by w1nstonsm1th84; 24-10-2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: derogatory expletive (from helloperator) removed
Old 23-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #13
lightgiver

does anyone see any plane wreckage on this photograph?

does anyone see a plane hitting on this footage?

[QUOTE=lightgiver;569248]

If you look closely at the piece of wreckage,does it not strike you how unusual it is?no scorch marks,look at the impact on the cctv,no disturbance to ground?and on the 1st pic i posted,where is the wreckage?it does not take Sherlock Holmes to detect that one does it.

and where are all the parts of the aircraft evidence being kept,for crime analysis?preservation of the crime scene and the like.
HMM i wonder?
The wreckage you see was most likely planted in the confusion,easily pushed out on one of the black ops vehicle what arrived at the scene,prior knowledge of attacks would have enabled that to happen,and maybe in the renovation part of the building where the hit took place,maybe some distinguishing parts of the same type of aircraft may have been planted,we will not know until a real investigation takes place.

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-10-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #14
mynameis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
does anyone see any plane wreckage on this photograph?

does anyone see a plane hitting on this footage?
There's scraps of something there on the lawn, but as far a those being from the plane, who knows?
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 12:27 AM   #15
lightgiver

Scraps of what?confetti,

Meet Ace Suicide Pilot Hani Hanjour

Let's look at what we know about the alleged suicide pilot of American Airlines Flight 77, Hani Hanjour. According to press reports, Hanjour had used Bowie's Maryland Freeway Airport three times since mid-August as he attempted to get permission to use one of the airport's planes. This from The Prince George's Journal [Maryland] September 18, 2001:

Marcel Bernard, the chief flight instructor at the airport, said the man named Hani Hanjour went into the air in a Cessna 172 with instructors from the airport three times beginning the second week of August and had hoped to rent a plane from the airport.

According to published reports, law enforcement sources say Hanjour, in his mid-twenties, is suspected of crashing the American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon. ...

Hanjour had his pilot's license, said Bernard, but needed what is called a 'check-out' done by the airport to gauge a pilot's skills before he or she is able to rent a plane at Freeway Airport which runs parallel to Route 50.

Instructors at the school told Bernard that after three times in the air, they still felt he was unable to fly solo and that Hanjour seemed disappointed ...

... Published reports said Hanjour obtained his pilot's license in April of 1999, but it expired six months later because he did not complete a required medical exam. He also was trained for a few months at a private school in Scottsdale, Ariz., in 1996, but did not finish the course because instructors felt he was not capable.

Hanjour had 600 hours listed in his log book, Bernard said, and instructors were surprised he was not able to fly better with the amount of experience .S Pete Goulatta, a special agent and spokesman for the FBI, said it is an on-going criminal investigation and he could not comment. (pg. 1.)

If you were the mastermind who planned this breathtaking terrorist attack, would you trust a man who took 600 hours of flying time and still could not do the job? Who was paying for Hanjour's lessons, and why?

Yet this is the man the FBI would have us believe flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon "with extraordinary skill." He could not even fly a Cessna 172!

Yes, maneuvering a Boeing 757 into a 270 degree turn under tense conditions (remember, the culprits were outmanned and had crude, non lethal weapons) demanded the skill of a fighter pilot. But why would those bad, bad, Muslims want to do such a thing?

By shifting the plane's position so radically, Flight 77 managed to hit the side of the Pentagon directly opposite the side on which the offices of the Secretary of Defense and Joint Chief of Staff were located. (Coincidentally, Flight 77 hit the offices of Army operations [US News and World Report, Sept. 14, 2001, pg. 25]. Recall, it was the Army that warned of the possibility that Israel's Mossad might make a terror attack against the US.) The masterminds of Operation 911 were prepared to sacrifice the rank and file, but carefully avoided touching a hair on the head of the brass.

It reminds one of Operation Northwoods, doesn't it? Remember the rank and file sailors who were to be sacrificed on a US Naval vessel in Guantanamo Bay, in order to justify war with Cuba? No, neither Hanjour nor any other Muslim suicide pilot was at the controls of this plane.

and what about the cctv footage?can you see an american airlines plane?from 19 to 23 secs thats 4 seconds,a plane of that size should be visible,even at the so called speed it was going,the reason you do not because it was a incoming low to the ground laser guided missile of some type.maybe similar the one i have put on my posts.

and if you do some research, some eye witness accounts state a plane but not coming in at the same direction of what the official story states,maybe there was a plane to add as a distraction why the missile came in at the official story version,i will try and find the statements,they are on u tube some where and my other posts on this section.,and the statements come from cops and a few other credible witnesses.

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-10-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #16
mynameis

Quote:
Scraps of what?confetti,
Glasses might help if you have vision problems, mate.

I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameis View Post
Glasses might help if you have vision problems, mate.

You are just clutching at straws,because your version of events may be wrong,and you are to proud to admit it?maybe you should not put demeaning comments on your quotes about other forum members till you get the proof.after all you may be wrong,and there is nought wrong with my vision matey its A1
Just get the full facts before you pass judgement.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #18
mynameis

Quote:
You are just clutching at straws,because your version of events may be wrong,and you are to proud to admit it?maybe you should not put demeaning comments on your quotes about other forum members till you get the proof.after all you may be wrong,and there is nought wrong with my vision matey its A1
Just get the full facts before you pass judgement.
Do you really want me to put up an image with all the scraps of debris circled just to shut you up?

Last edited by mynameis; 24-10-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 24-10-2008, 01:04 AM   #19
lightgiver

Quote:
Do you really want me to put up an image with all the scraps of debris circled just to shut you up?

That proves nothing,that could be building debris,

and what about all the cameras planted all over the pentagram??????????????

and from surrounding business the FBI so conveniently confiscated never to be seen again

and you will never shut me up until the real truth comes out.

Last edited by nessa felagund; 24-10-2008 at 01:22 AM. Reason: removed insult
Old 24-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #20
mynameis

Quote:
That proves nothing,that could be building debris,

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=UEGvcDJYJaw

and what about all the cameras planted all over the pentagram??????????????

and from surrounding business the FBI so conveniently confiscated never to be seen again
So you are an illiterate with reading comprehension problems?

Quote:
There's scraps of something there on the lawn, but as far a those being from the plane, who knows?

Last edited by mynameis; 24-10-2008 at 01:09 AM.