Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 24-03-2010, 02:40 AM   #3561
thewatcher
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Hard to tell with the 'swarming' effect on screen caused by the darkness and the poor quality video, and the different rapid edits. I'd say there's at least two 'dogs', one 'victim/body' and another standing 'man'.

What do you think that 'giant white frisbee'-like object that shows up on the ground a few times could be?

Yes...the phrase "different rapid edits" being the key sentence here. There are definitely clues that say that this film has been hacked to pieces.
I AM curious as to how he so effectively faked the charging creature though. He (captain dick head) kinda eluded to the creature being someone in a costume in prior posts. I'm just wondering how he made the motions seem so damn realistic?
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 02:41 AM   #3562
zach luebke

shows up about five times, to me its always seemed to be a kid playing with the dog, lots of ruff housing, Frisbee tossing.

Last edited by zach luebke; 24-03-2010 at 02:42 AM.
zach luebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #3563
zach luebke

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Yes...the phrase "different rapid edits" being the key sentence here. There are definitely clues that say that this film has been hacked to pieces.
I AM curious as to how he so effectively faked the charging creature though. He (captain dick head) kinda eluded to the creature being someone in a costume in prior posts. I'm just wondering how he made the motions seem so damn realistic?
The motion could be consistent with a dog wearing a bear skin rug or something to that effect. The shiftiness etc. Just needed to pick one of the many dogs they apparently had to see which one would make it most realistic.

Last edited by zach luebke; 24-03-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 02:48 AM   #3564
thewatcher
Inactive

Bingo - That's probably it - they dressed up a doggy in a costume. I'll give the lieing, foreflushing S.O.B. one kudo - and that's that he sure made it look real enough to fool even a really sharp eye.
Old 24-03-2010, 02:49 AM   #3565
zach luebke

If you where to make a film such as this that's fake. You would try your best to cause dramatic flair, ominous feelings. Play with the audience minds enough to have them actually convince themselves it's real rather than making it as realistic as possible, just convincing enough to let there mind sway them.

I went over a theory of mine a little while ago. Steve B. From MOTW put it all together nicely, talking it over in an email. It's always seemed to me to be a staged event. A dog in a costume. Get the right looking dog and it could work out.

But anyways Steve B. Should probably post the Theory over at his site depending how MQ ends tomorrow. Lol. I don't feel like writing it all. Lol.

Last edited by zach luebke; 24-03-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:00 AM   #3566
size_of_light

Quote:
Why is he ruining his own big 'ta-da!' moment by already telling us that?

It goes without saying that nobody should trust a word he says.

If it did turn out to be a man in a costume, it's not some big, bulky static monster suit, because the thing has multiple freaking heads (let's agree to disagree on that for now) and changes appearance from moment to moment, so it would have to be mixed in with rotoscoping or digital morphing effects if that's what it ends up being.

I'm just not seeing it, though I'm prepared to be amazed by his ingenuity.

If the dark scene at the end turns out to be more than fake or innocent, it's something incredibly grim, so I hope Coyote doesn't do anything irresponsible like upload it to youtube in full clarity right after the MQ episode airs, when lots of kids and teenagers will be waiting and watching to see what happens.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-03-2010 at 03:15 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 03:07 AM   #3567
zach luebke

Why'd u switch your stance from going to prove it fake before MQ airs, and now it seems you think its real? Is it something to do with pm's between you and Don?
Old 24-03-2010, 03:08 AM   #3568
thewatcher
Inactive

Well- Mr. Coyote OBVIOUSLY has experience in film production, and I DID find a link to a reference to one "John Victor" who worked as a production assistant over at TMZ - which is in California - although I don't know if he could be our lieing sack of road apples. Having seen what looks like a mountain side in one of the Gable Scenes (the one with the little dog crossing the road) cross referenced with info that Mr. Liar forged onto the Death Certificate (WHICH - by the way - might still rate as a FELONY since he didn't indicate that the film was a theatrical production - but instead tried to pass off as real), I'de say that the Gable films were actually filmed in and around Colorado - Maybe Boulder -= as opposed to all of this allegedly occurring in Michigan.

I have already taken the liberty of looking over satellite surveys of both Bellaire Michigan AND Bloomfield county, and I suspect them both to be Red Herrings based both upon the amount of forestation AND the amount of developement, AND, I could find no houses on Lynn drive in Bellaire that matched up with the one in the movie.

Last edited by thewatcher; 24-03-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:13 AM   #3569
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach luebke View Post
Why'd u switch your stance from going to prove it fake before MQ airs, and now it seems you think its real? Is it something to do with pm's between you and Don?
Me?

'Proving it fake' was an attempt to flush the old dog out from under the house, so that he'd reappear and try to prove it real again to keep our interest alive in the lead up to the MQ episode.

I've pm'ed Don a few times but you never really get anywhere. All I've gleaned from him is that he'll 'put us out of our misery' soon enough and pm me with what this is all about before the show airs since we wont see it here in Aus.

Why is he so keen to make sure those of us who don't see the show know what it was all about as soon as possible?

Sounds like he's going to pull the rug out from under MQ's feet after it screens and he wants as many people as possible to be aware of the official position before showing us it's wrong and how clever he really is.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:21 AM   #3570
thewatcher
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Me?

'Proving it fake' was an attempt to flush the old dog out from under the house, so that he'd reappear and try to prove it real again to keep our interest alive in the lead up to the MQ episode.

I've pm'ed Don a few times but you never really get anywhere. All I've gleaned from him is that he'll 'put us out of our misery' soon enough and pm me with what this is all about before the show airs since we wont see it here in Aus.

Why is he so keen to make sure those of us who don't see the show know what it was all about as soon as possible?

Sounds like he's going to pull the rug out from under MQ's feet after it screens and he wants as many people as possible to be aware of the official position before showing us it's wrong and how clever he really is.
SOL, beloved new friend and cherished brother - trust me - the guy is one large stinking turd - spoon feeding everybody a load of grade A, high test horse shit. It's a bad case of the gambler's fever to buy into ANYTHING that skanky jag off has to say. The way he's been stringing people along and then openly MOCKING THEM to there face ought to tell you that he's a sleeze bag.
There is NO GOLD at the end of this rainbow brother. He's pretty much told us point blank already.

Last edited by thewatcher; 24-03-2010 at 03:39 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:22 AM   #3571
size_of_light

Quote:
AND, I could find no houses on Lynn drive in Bellaire that matched up with the one in the movie.
I agree.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:23 AM   #3572
zach luebke

Yep.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:27 AM   #3573
thewatcher
Inactive

I suspect that this was filmed in Boulder Colorado - and has little or damn near NOTHING to do with Michigan. I also suspect that "Jag offs" real name is either John Victor or Matthew Drucker.

Last edited by thewatcher; 24-03-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:27 AM   #3574
zach luebke

Lets see. Steve Cook made a song for April fools, released at the end of March on the radio.

Monster Quest is airing video Steve Cook had and is airing it at the last possible date they can, in March....
Old 24-03-2010, 03:29 AM   #3575
zach luebke

Quote:
I suspect that this was filmed in Boulder Colorado - and has little or damn near NOTHING to do with Michigan. I also suspect that "Jag offs" real name is either John Victor or Matthew Drucker.
I'd go with Matthew like I stated before. The Death Certificate seems fake but full of clues. Don is Matthew, John Victor probably the uncle and Aaron Gable probably the character name of the person portraying the victim in the staged incident.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:31 AM   #3576
thewatcher
Inactive

Boulder Colorado is mentioned on the Death Certificate, and in Gable film 1 at the begiining of the reel where you see the dog cross the road - you see off to the side of the road - on the left side looking down the road - a mountain side. THERE ARE NO MOUNTAINS THAT BIG IN MICHIGAN!!!!! THERE ARE LOADS OF MOUNTAINS LIKE THAT IN COLORADO!!!!! Michigan is actually mostly as flat as a pancake.

Last edited by thewatcher; 24-03-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:36 AM   #3577
size_of_light

Quote:
There is NO GOLD at the end of this rainbow brother. He's pretty much told us point blank already.
I sincerely hope it's a hoax because I'm back to dreading it if it's real since it looks to me again like there was a victim, and it's not 'Aaron Gable' but a kid.

He might be already implying it's a fake and preparing us so we don't direct as much outrage at him when it's revealed, or he might be screwing us all over again there and still have something else up his sleeve.

Last edited by size_of_light; 24-03-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:38 AM   #3578
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach luebke View Post
Lets see. Steve Cook made a song for April fools, released at the end of March on the radio.

Monster Quest is airing video Steve Cook had and is airing it at the last possible date they can, in March....
Yeah, that is interesting.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:38 AM   #3579
zach luebke

Oh he might just show us a little more and a little more but he's done fucked up with it all from the very start.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:46 AM   #3580
thewatcher
Inactive

Ok - I'm pretty sure that this was filmed in Colorado.
The truck and police car in GF2 looks to be parked on a road that might be situated on an elevation.