Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #81
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
It's OK the_nine , I've realised there's no point in me speaking about any of this on the DIF.

From being called a racist , bigot , fascist , Nazi , white supremacist for trying to speak the truth about Islam I have realised you would all rather blame absolutely anyone other than those responsible.

As to the girl in the video you posted. I hope she understands her place in Islam when Sharia takes over the UK.

You are being lied to the_nine, *edit* we all are
Do the maths mate..
I understand your fears, but I genuinely think the UK would be one of the very last nations to be an Islamic nation..

Why have the Mulims in Ethiopia not took over and lording it over all the other religions with their crazy demands of hadith monies etc?
Since the around 700 ad when Islam first got going, they have been in Ethiopia, living peacefully with Christians and Jews for around 1400 years!

So what can we conclude from this?

Christians, Islamists and Jews all living in skint countries peacefully..
But in wealthy nations they are killing each other with increased fervour, hmmm why could that be?
Is is that the backwards religions cant get along? or could there actually be an agenda behind some powerful groups of wealthy people to use these religious groups against one and other for political means?

Be honest now here, do you genuinely believe that all muslims males dont love any of their women in their lives? wives, mothers, daughters etc?
If they did, why would they want saudi style whabbism inflicted on the women they love in the future?
Why emigrate to little old Brittain which was a Christian ( now secular) nation when they could have gone to Saudi where there is more money and whabbism for all..?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #82
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
That's not entirely fair or accurate, mate. There's plenty of people here who understand the implications of mass immigration, and who aren't afraid to talk about it. Or who don't get sanctioned for doing so. On the other hand we always need to bear in mind how they're trying to divide us. Yes, no mass immigration in the first place would be much better, but many Muslims are already here now. We have two options basically, we shout from the rooftops how we want them all to get the hell out of Europe and why they're not welcome anymore, or we single out the extremists and try and make friends and peace with the decent one's. I much prefer the later for now.

The Muslim girl in the film is right, why are the Saudis (where the worst form of Islam comes from) funding and building Mosques in the U.K and around Europe, while millions of them flood into Europe at the same time? Rhetorical question on my part btw. It should be fucking obvious to anybody with even half a brain why the Saudis are funding Mosques, and why mass immigration is happening at the same time. To try and spread their more extremist version of Islam, and to destroy Europe, and eventually enslave it's people. Europe was not founded on Islamic principals, and we have historically always repelled Islam as an alien belief to our own principals. All these Semitic faiths are alien to us truth be told.

This is a repeat of what they tried doing centuries ago and eventually failed due to the Reconquista. The same thing happened to much of the Middle East and in half of Africa 7 centuries ago, but they never had the strength or will to fight in the same way Europe did. And idiotic liberals and moronic SJW ''anti-racists'' have nothing better to do or say than call others ''racists'' who oppose and who are against the Islamification of the West. Well it's almost a comfort knowing it's these people who will be the first to lose their heads under any strict sharia law. In no time in history has such a moronic and self destructive world-view existed than the one held by many of these SJW's. Many of who are white themselves.

It's this type of thing which needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.
Well said DG
Did you notice the very wealthy looking muslim woman who piped in trying to rubbish the idea of Saudi mosques?
"that all stopped years ago.." she said
I would have shouted "whabbisim is a strong and as funded as its ever been, if not MORE so"
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #83
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

At least the whabbisism bit is relevant. People should know about it and realise the connections between UK gov and Saudiarabia and isis and the fall of the unarmoured population.

How unarmed civilians are being targeted by armed terrorists is important to know. Armed thugs always attack unarmed populations. They'd never attack anything that was armed to fight back.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #84
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Granted , however in this instance the subject is Islam and how apparently easy it is to accept easy answers to very difficult questions.
they can't (won't) answer simple questions. I asked a footballing 'buddy' about Aisha (he's Iranian, married a Canadian girl back in 198x and so on) took extreme offence, started with anti islam this that and the other, called me an 'islamaphobe' (doesn't bother me, I have phobes (sic) about a lot of things ) and stormed off!!

we always got on (off field, kicked the fuck out of each other on!!) and were quite pally... but this, yesterday, fuck me!!
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #85
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post

they can't (won't) answer simple questions. I asked a footballing 'buddy' about Aisha (he's Iranian, married a Canadian girl back in 198x and so on) took extreme offence, started with anti islam this that and the other, called me an 'islamaphobe' (doesn't bother me, I have phobes (sic) about a lot of things ) and stormed off!!

we always got on (off field, kicked the fuck out of each other on!!) and were quite pally... but this, yesterday, fuck me!!
Weird eh derek?
he sounds sensitive eh?
How did you actually phrase it?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 05:52 PM   #86
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Do the maths mate..
I understand your fears, but I genuinely think the UK would be one of the very last nations to be an Islamic nation..

Why have the Mulims in Ethiopia not took over and lording it over all the other religions with their crazy demands of hadith monies etc?
Since the around 700 ad when Islam first got going, they have been in Ethiopia, living peacefully with Christians and Jews for around 1400 years!

So what can we conclude from this?

Christians, Islamists and Jews all living in skint countries peacefully..
But in wealthy nations they are killing each other with increased fervour, hmmm why could that be?
Is is that the backwards religions cant get along? or could there actually be an agenda behind some powerful groups of wealthy people to use these religious groups against one and other for political means?

Be honest now here, do you genuinely believe that all muslims males dont love any of their women in their lives? wives, mothers, daughters etc?
If they did, why would they want saudi style whabbism inflicted on the women they love in the future?
Why emigrate to little old Brittain which was a Christian ( now secular) nation when they could have gone to Saudi where there is more money and whabbism for all..?
Talk to the people who used to live in Savile Town in Dewsbury (look that up http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residents.html), or the people of Bradford, Blackburn, Rochdale, Birmingham, Oldham, Leicester, Bolton, London boroughs such as Luton etc etc etc...

It's already happening. Just because it isn't yet happening where you live, doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist.

Quote:
I asked one tall teenager, wearing an Islamic cap and white robes over his jeans, for directions to the mosque entrance. His response was to spit at me and shout: 'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back.'

... in places such as Savile Town, the omens are not good.

For however unpalatable it may be to British liberals, the fact is that many Muslims here only want to live with those from their own culture.

Indeed, some of the few remaining non-Muslim residents say they are regularly targeted by members of the local Islamic community who want to buy their houses.

Some have even received a knock on the door from complete strangers in religious robes offering wads of cash in plastic bags to purchase their homes.

Yorkshire-born Jean Wood, 76, a church-goer, is one long-time resident who feels that she is being edged out. Her children beg her to move to an area where she can share her retirement with the kind of people she grew up with.

At her neat home on the edge of Savile Town, she told me the tale of what happened a day after her husband died suddenly while sitting at the kitchen table.

'He had not gone 24 hours when a Muslim neighbour pushed a note through the door saying she wanted to buy this house,' she remembers. 'We had lived here all our married life. I was grieving, although the note did not mention my loss.

'But I gathered my strength. I phoned the number on the piece of paper and said my home was not for sale and never would be in my lifetime.'

...Entire districts of British cities are becoming racially segregated as white populations move out and the proportion of ethnic minorities increases, a major report said yesterday.

The study, by Professor Ted Cantle, said cities were suffering from deepening polarisation between white and minority groups that had gone largely unnoticed by academics and politicians.

Professor Cantle named Slough, Birmingham, Leicester, Luton, Bradford and a series of London boroughs as ‘areas with an increasingly dwindling white British population and growing minorities’.

He said that census returns for small areas of cities showed that some were even ‘tending more towards ghettoisation’.

Professor Cantle, the investigator called in by Tony Blair in 2001 to head an inquiry into race riots across northern cities, described the effect as the ‘growing isolation of the white majority from minorities in urban zones’.

Professor Cantle’s report – which attracted backing from prominent Labour figures – did not use the American phrase ‘white flight’ to describe the departure of white residents from cities and suburbs.

However, it said it was clear that there had been a ‘decline of the white British population in those towns and cities in absolute numbers and relative to the increase in minorities in the same areas.

‘This results in a growing isolation of the white majority from minorities in urban zones.’

The Cantle analysis used the word ‘ghetto’ to describe the way some parts of British cities have developed. It said that while there was no accepted definition of a ghetto, many agreed it meant areas where minority groups made up 90 per cent of the population, or 80 per cent where a single group was dominant.
I'm not promoting 'Britain First' by any means (genuinely don't know anything about them), but this video seems to provide a respectful exchange of viewpoints...


Last edited by aurum; 29-05-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Likes: (1)
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 06:05 PM   #87
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 931
Likes: 739 (414 Posts)
Default

So will the royal family become Islamic along with all the politicians, judges. lords, barons etc?

Will they all step down in favor of an imam?
Likes: (2)
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #88
sylias
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Posts: 341
Likes: 163 (94 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
So will the royal family become Islamic along with all the politicians, judges. lords, barons etc?

Will they all step down in favor of an imam?
Maybe in his reality.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #89
lakes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 931
Likes: 739 (414 Posts)
Default

Yer maybe....dont forget the bank of england and the city of london?

No usury allowed??

And the pope will have a hissy fit as he thinks he owns ALL of england and ALL of the people?

Ever think your being played?

Last edited by lakes; 29-05-2017 at 07:16 PM.
Likes: (2)
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #90
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Weird eh derek?
he sounds sensitive eh?
How did you actually phrase it?
Paraphrased:


before we 'kicked off' (it's a pick up game for more mature players) just sitting around, putting boots etc on, some of the guys n gals were tlaking about the manchester gig bombing and asked what I thought, if I 'knew' manchester etc., I just said it was harrowing, waste of young life, islam getting blamed, the usual msm shit people want to hear. he chimes in about such a waste of young girls lives, and how they can never be married or have families etc., which I though quite an odd statement straight out of left field considering there were guys and a dad amongst the victims...

anyways conversation carried on after the game, sitting having a can of beer, bottle of water and he became very protective of islam (can't remember the comment made) quoting charity five pillars prayers for the young victims, I simply asked whether there were any prayers for older victims, or if mo's marriage to aisha influenced any kind of prayer schedule for the girls... of course, many there did not know who aisha was, asked me, I told them of her being a child bride at the age of six (he's not happy!) BUT mo didn't rape her (I said consummate the marriage) until she was nine (he's furious)... from there things kinda went south, with some not believing me, and asking him directly if this was the truth, was she married at 6, was it religious, did allah approve, was she really 9, or is that a mistake (I said it's a crime to even think there's a mistake in mo's words, or even misquote the koran under sharia) at which he stormed off accusing me of inciting anti islam sentiment and calling me an islamaphobe!!

now having a dad that worked in the middle east in the 70s and 80s, being a kid from the midlands during this time too (massive influx of foreigners from all walks of life and the four corners of the earth) I struck a decent chord with this guy, explaining that I understood islam as best as any non muslim could, and wasn't just another white guy thinking they were all 'rag heads'. we seemed to get along from then on, chatting/arguing over football, religion, politics, football, kids, family etc... I wasn't aggressive or demeaning in anyway and believe it or not was quite defensive of his religion (they all know my views on organised religions).
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
Likes: (1)
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #91
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
So will the royal family become Islamic along with all the politicians, judges. lords, barons etc?

Will they all step down in favor of an imam?
this is part of the dogma, the indoctrination of organised religion. his mindset is one of such tales of power and glory and the might of islam. so yes, he believes it so.
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
Likes: (1)
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:51 PM   #92
cont
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,970
Likes: 1,137 (616 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

Why have the Mulims in Ethiopia not took over and lording it over all the other religions with their crazy demands of hadith monies etc?
Since the around 700 ad when Islam first got going, they have been in Ethiopia, living peacefully with Christians and Jews for around 1400 years!

So what can we conclude from this?
we don't have many written sources for Ethiopian history?

I find it hard to believe there were no conflicts between these religious groups in Ethiopia, ever.

Ethiopians certainly, like all other peoples of the world, have a history of war and of its own genocides.
__________________
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 29-05-2017 at 09:52 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 09:53 PM   #93
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

just throwing it out there : because ethiopia is the new jerusalem that houses one version of the ark of the covenant?
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:00 PM   #94
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
Paraphrased:


before we 'kicked off' (it's a pick up game for more mature players) just sitting around, putting boots etc on, some of the guys n gals were tlaking about the manchester gig bombing and asked what I thought, if I 'knew' manchester etc., I just said it was harrowing, waste of young life, islam getting blamed, the usual msm shit people want to hear. he chimes in about such a waste of young girls lives, and how they can never be married or have families etc., which I though quite an odd statement straight out of left field considering there were guys and a dad amongst the victims...

anyways conversation carried on after the game, sitting having a can of beer, bottle of water and he became very protective of islam (can't remember the comment made) quoting charity five pillars prayers for the young victims, I simply asked whether there were any prayers for older victims, or if mo's marriage to aisha influenced any kind of prayer schedule for the girls... of course, many there did not know who aisha was, asked me, I told them of her being a child bride at the age of six (he's not happy!) BUT mo didn't rape her (I said consummate the marriage) until she was nine (he's furious)... from there things kinda went south, with some not believing me, and asking him directly if this was the truth, was she married at 6, was it religious, did allah approve, was she really 9, or is that a mistake (I said it's a crime to even think there's a mistake in mo's words, or even misquote the koran under sharia) at which he stormed off accusing me of inciting anti islam sentiment and calling me an islamaphobe!!

now having a dad that worked in the middle east in the 70s and 80s, being a kid from the midlands during this time too (massive influx of foreigners from all walks of life and the four corners of the earth) I struck a decent chord with this guy, explaining that I understood islam as best as any non muslim could, and wasn't just another white guy thinking they were all 'rag heads'. we seemed to get along from then on, chatting/arguing over football, religion, politics, football, kids, family etc... I wasn't aggressive or demeaning in anyway and believe it or not was quite defensive of his religion (they all know my views on organised religions).
I've had a similar (but even more extreme) experience recently, with someone who I wouldn't have expected to hold such fanatical views... the Truth always reveals itself, eventually...

I won't be posting on this issue anymore, if people choose not to believe then that's their call- they can do their own research.




Last edited by aurum; 29-05-2017 at 10:05 PM.
Likes: (1)
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:05 PM   #95
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
I've had a similar (but even more extreme) experience recently, with someone who I wouldn't have expected to hold such fanatical views... the Truth always reveals itself, eventually...

I won't be posting on this issue anymore, if people choose not to believe then that's their call- they can do their own research.
hope it didn't turn ugly... I considered this guy to be a close acquaintance, then again who is to know if he had a bad day already?

this is the problem, too many procrastinators using google or the msm to further thier theories, beliefs or to try and debunk the rest...
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD

Last edited by derekbuttery; 29-05-2017 at 10:05 PM. Reason: because I can't spell "their".
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:29 PM   #96
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
hope it didn't turn ugly... I considered this guy to be a close acquaintance, then again who is to know if he had a bad day already?

this is the problem, too many procrastinators using google or the msm to further thier theories, beliefs or to try and debunk the rest...
Like yourself, I'm interested in hearing what the alternative perspectives are- I keep my personal opinions to myself. I try to listen, and try to understand in some way.

I won't go into details, but it was alarming- especially coming from someone who I thought I was on good terms with. On reflection, I don't think it was levelled at me personally (although it felt like that, at the time)- it just highlighted the level of brainwashing... that the fact I wasn't of that faith, made me nothing in this person's eyes. My fate was already sealed, as a 'non-believer'.

This was not someone I'd ever considered 'extreme'- but I was shown the Truth, in terms of how they viewed me and 'others' like me.

The facade crumbled- and it confirmed one or two things.

Last edited by aurum; 29-05-2017 at 10:36 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #97
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Like yourself, I'm interested in hearing what the alternative perspectives are- I keep my personal opinions to myself. I try to listen, and try to understand in some way.

I won't go into details, but it was alarming- especially coming from someone who I thought I was on good terms with. On reflection, I don't think it was levelled at me personally (although it felt like that, at the time)- it just highlighted the level of brainwashing... that the fact I wasn't of that faith, made me nothing in this person's eyes. My fate was already sealed, as a 'non-believer'.

This was not someone I'd ever considered 'extreme'- but I was shown the Truth, in terms of how they viewed me and 'others' like me.

Not pretty.
THIS is how I see, feel about all organised religion. how many folks have offered to pray for me and my soul over the years.

Guess it goes to show we don't truly know anyone, other than 'our own'.
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:43 PM   #98
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
THIS is how I see, feel about all organised religion. how many folks have offered to pray for me and my soul over the years.

Guess it goes to show we don't truly know anyone, other than 'our own'.
No, we're blissfully naive to that level of indoctrination. No other way of putting it. Humans have this habit of subscribing to something called the false consensus effect-
Quote:
an attributional type of cognitive bias whereby people tend to overestimate the extent to which their opinions, beliefs, preferences, values, and habits are normal and typical of those of others (i.e., that others also think the same way that they do).[1] This cognitive bias tends to lead to the perception of a consensus that does not exist, a "false consensus".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

The same cognitive biases make us victim to psychopaths, sociopaths, and the rest... It's time to wake up.
Likes: (1)
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:50 PM   #99
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
No, we're blissfully naive to that level of indoctrination. No other way of putting it. Humans have this habit of subscribing to something called the false consensus effect-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

The same cognitive biases make us victim to psychopaths, sociopaths, and the rest... It's time to wake up.
do you think (and it might be a little off topic) this is the reason why we are lying down and allowing the minorities (not necessarily racial, religious or monetary) to become more important, more powerful than the majority, having an agenda for the less diverse being thrust upon the majority so it should be accepted without question. an inverse of "the needs of the many..."?
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 11:06 PM   #100
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
do you think (and it might be a little off topic) this is the reason why we are lying down and allowing the minorities (not necessarily racial, religious or monetary) to become more important, more powerful than the majority, having an agenda for the less diverse being thrust upon the majority so it should be accepted without question. an inverse of "the needs of the many..."?
You only need to trace back the prevailing messages of state education, the pc narrative and the 'New Age' indoctrination to appreciate how we've been cucked.

I've felt it myself- that fear of speaking your mind, questioning yourself- in a sense that's why it's so important for people to have the balls to speak out despite the prevailing narrative- despite the risk of condemnation and 'social disapproval'- social media also plays a huge role in all of this. People are, by and large, 'people pleasers'. No-one wants to be excluded from the herd by having a dissenting or 'negative' viewpoint- yes, this basic psychology 101 has been exploited to the max.

It's powerful- it's the 'sheeple effect'. That's what 'awakening' should be all about- not preaching soppy messages of 'love and light' but speaking from the heart even if it means being unpopular- speaking your Truth and if it doesn't stand up to scrutiny then fair enough- but being afraid to speak your Truth because of social disapproval... Well, that's how we got here.

One of the main problems as I see it is that the vast majority of people have no appreciation of history, and live their lives in very insulated little bubbles with no awareness of how the real world works.

Last edited by aurum; 29-05-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Likes: (2)
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.