Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-10-2017, 02:32 AM   #881
mranderson

You are going to love this.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...7-hosb1717.pdf

It's a PDF from gov.uk

This is an official government report into hate crime in the UK.

So , let's get to the beef of why I am posting it. This is going to explain to you everything you need to know as to why NOBODY in gov or police is going to do a damn thing about Islam in our nations.

How we got to this point I do not know , but we are here and we have to decide what we are going to do about it. I do not necessarily mean decide right now in this thread on this forum but EVERYONE needs to see this.

Every citizen in the UK needs to know this because none of you are ever going to be protected from Islamic extremism in the UK.

Ever. You are on your own. The same will be true of where I am , and no doubt the same is true for the rest of Europe.

Your authorities have decided you are not to be protected. This is their own words.

From Page 9 of the report.

Quote:
Terrorist activity (such as
the Manchester Arena attack), may be targeted against general British or Western values rather than
one of the five specific strands, so while the attack may be identified as a hate crime, it would not be
covered by this statistical collection
. Conversely, the Finsbury Park Mosque attack did appear to be
against a specific religion so would be included as a hate crime for the purposes of this collection
According to their own documents and police definitions.

Quote:
There are five centrally monitored strands of hate crime:

race or ethnicity;

religion or beliefs;

sexual orientation;

disability; and

transgender identity.
But NONE of the above apply if you are British or are considered to have WESTERN VALUES.

This is their own words.

This will also go some way to explaining the way in which these traitors to humanity act and speak and how confident the Islamists feel in the UK and elsewhere that it's just a matter of time.

It appears they have been given the green light to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

We have been sold down the river by an identifiable group of globalist minded satan worshiping technocrats / communists.

Now I know the rules of engagement and so do you.

You can be hit and never hit back , you can be spat at and never spit back.

You can be called whatever it takes, and never speak back.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 02:58 AM   #882
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
One thing for certain, at around 3.40 when he says Allah is the greatest he does what appears to be a Nazi salute to the heavens.

Aluaha Akhbar is the new heil Hitler!

He says that Muslim's don't kill innocents, that he will kill. This is the religion of peace.
I am not going to provide the verses of the Koran , because I'm stubborn and I want people to read it for themselves , but on the two last points you made :

1. Muslims do not kill innocents. This is correct , because according to their terminology and theology only Muslims are innocent. So he is not lying , this is why the fundamentalists are so dangerous - because they have a strict adherence policy to Sharia and anyone who steps out of line stops being an innocent.

So what you are hearing is a brain which is literally saying what it has been programmed to believe. It is all in the Koran.

2. He also says correctly that if he kills the man , he is not responsible because Allah is the one who will have commanded it to be done through him.

Again, this is specifically mentioned in the Koran , that when a Muslim kills a non believer he is not responsible , because really it was Allah working through him who commanded it.

He is again using the programming in his brain correctly , and giving the literal interpretation of what he has been taught.

Again , another reason why the fundamentalists are dangerous. They take the whole thing literally and have done for over a thousand years.

The fundamentalists see no problem whatsoever with the idea of Christians , Jews, Hindus , Mormons , Buddhists , Atheists , Pagans , Agnostics , Sufi's all being killed.

All of them. In fact, they are taught that until everyone kneels before Allah , they are to wage perpetual Jihad against the non believers.

So , the question is - will the world allow this to continue under the guise of some ideal which at the current time as I evidenced with my post above is actually being used against us.

People will come back and say but Islam is not writing immigration policy and I would argue that actually yes it is , through the OIC and the UN.

We have been sold down the river.

Old 19-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #883
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Two great posts MrA.

i'd like to focus on this bit:

Quote:
According to their own documents and police definitions.

Quote:
There are five centrally monitored strands of hate crime:

race or ethnicity;

religion or beliefs;

sexual orientation;

disability; and

transgender identity.
If an individual is of religion, given that passages in the Quran can be considered as hateful to those who are not of religion - ie Islam, then their actions can be considered to be a hate crime - albeit it religiously sponsored hate?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #884
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

I spent some time in India in 2010, I have this clear memory of sitting in a taxi, we were travelling North on a dual carriageway - inbetween the carriageways was a large central area with a high kerb, perhaps two feet or so high.

In that central area were trees and bushes, obscuring the opposite carriageway.

We were travelling behind two lorries, one was overtaking the other and we're behind the one that is overtaking. Suddenly the lorries both swerved sideways, one to the left and one to the right and through the middle came another taxi. We were going about 50mph or so, and the taxi coming toward us (on the wrong side of the road) must have been doing around 30 / 40 mph and the driver of my taxi just managed to avoid a collision.

I asked him if he was ever afraid driving with people like that on the road, or if he was afraid to be killed he replied 'it is Allah's will, if I die then Allah wish for it.'

I said but what about other people who may get killed, and he told me 'that would be Allah's will also.'

Answers a lot of questions does that.
Old 19-10-2017, 07:01 PM   #885
happier

(Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest. There is no deity worthy of worship but Allah. Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, to Him belongs all praise!)
Takbeer signifies worshiping Allah The Almighty by celebrating His Name Al-Kabeer (The Grandest) and the implication of His being Grand.It is the mercy of Allah The Almighty to His slaves that He showed them how they could draw close to Him by remembering Him and granted them knowledge whereby they could recognize Him. As a result, Allah The Almighty will bless them, show them mercy, and purify them. Otherwise, they will be like animals, or even worse. The fact that Allah The Almighty is Grand necessitates drawing close to Him by means of this Name, which includes saying Takbeer.

There is another beautiful point in the association of the two sublime Names, that is, grandness describes beings more frequently than highness. Highness may reflect the loftiness of being, of attributes, or the highness of actions; grandness, however, usually modifies the being.
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask...ce-eid-takbir/
http://www.islifejustagame.com/ ?!!
happier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #886
mranderson

Quote:
Two great posts MrA.

i'd like to focus on this bit:

If an individual is of religion, given that passages in the Quran can be considered as hateful to those who are not of religion - ie Islam, then their actions can be considered to be a hate crime - albeit it religiously sponsored hate?
Apparently not according to gov.uk

This is also something that has been missed by the majority of those living in a society which has focused so much on hate crime and hate speech.

A few months back I posed the difficult question to someone on facebook - how often are people charged with a hate crime against Caucasians in Europe ?

the answer is very rarely , if ever and the reason is under this definition system the majority are all ways the oppressors and the minority are all ways assumed to be the oppressed

it is therefore , under the current system , almost impossible for the majority to be oppressed or persecuted based on race / religion / belief etc

so the fact is , with these definitions in place there is no spot light or search light or effort to even look for ill will toward the majority

according to the minds that write these things it is impossible for the majority to be oppressed simply because they are the majority and will ever feel isolated etc

so no effort is made to trawl the internet looking for hateful comments , no special task force is made to go door to door asking if they have been a victim of hate crime

no special number to call , no special organisation funded with tax payer money to search for phrases or identify potential offensive language toward the majority

this is the same in Europe , North America and no doubt Australia too because simply put it is only Caucasian majority countries which are being asked to do this

it is why the BBC or Scottish Arts council will happily air a deeply threatening or outright racist presentation

something needs to be challenged with all this , and I do not mean creating more definitions of hate crimes because frankly the whole thing is a farce

but when it comes to your own government deciding you can never be on the receiving end of hate simply because you are British or have Western Values then something has gone too far and your gov are no longer working in your best interests or with any regard to your overall level of safety

as an aside to this I read an article about White Privilege which is all tied in to this attitude that Caucasians are all fair game for hate and violence from so called minorities

the woman who came up with the concept of White Privilege said an example of it is she can go shopping and feel she is safe from harassment and intimidation

I would suggest this is not a privilege at all but a part of the social contract within the society that she lives which has decided to be civil toward females

OK there are plenty of examples where this social contract is broken , and females do get harassed but the example she used happens to be something we should be promoting

the fact a woman can go shopping on her own without fear of harassment or intimidation is not a problem that needs fixing

it is a civil aspect of society that should be celebrated and promoted as an ideal norm !!

these people who come up with this tripe need challenging and bringing down a peg or two

Old 19-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #887
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by happier View Post
(Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest. There is no deity worthy of worship but Allah. Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, to Him belongs all praise!)
Takbeer signifies worshiping Allah The Almighty by celebrating His Name Al-Kabeer (The Grandest) and the implication of His being Grand.It is the mercy of Allah The Almighty to His slaves that He showed them how they could draw close to Him by remembering Him and granted them knowledge whereby they could recognize Him. As a result, Allah The Almighty will bless them, show them mercy, and purify them. Otherwise, they will be like animals, or even worse. The fact that Allah The Almighty is Grand necessitates drawing close to Him by means of this Name, which includes saying Takbeer.

There is another beautiful point in the association of the two sublime Names, that is, grandness describes beings more frequently than highness. Highness may reflect the loftiness of being, of attributes, or the highness of actions; grandness, however, usually modifies the being.
http://aboutislam.net/counseling/ask...ce-eid-takbir/
You are mixing with the unbelievers , be careful you don't become one

Old 19-10-2017, 08:54 PM   #888
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Apparently not according to gov.uk

This is also something that has been missed by the majority of those living in a society which has focused so much on hate crime and hate speech.

A few months back I posed the difficult question to someone on facebook - how often are people charged with a hate crime against Caucasians in Europe ?

the answer is very rarely , if ever and the reason is under this definition system the majority are all ways the oppressors and the minority are all ways assumed to be the oppressed

it is therefore , under the current system , almost impossible for the majority to be oppressed or persecuted based on race / religion / belief etc

so the fact is , with these definitions in place there is no spot light or search light or effort to even look for ill will toward the majority

according to the minds that write these things it is impossible for the majority to be oppressed simply because they are the majority and will ever feel isolated etc

so no effort is made to trawl the internet looking for hateful comments , no special task force is made to go door to door asking if they have been a victim of hate crime

no special number to call , no special organisation funded with tax payer money to search for phrases or identify potential offensive language toward the majority

this is the same in Europe , North America and no doubt Australia too because simply put it is only Caucasian majority countries which are being asked to do this

it is why the BBC or Scottish Arts council will happily air a deeply threatening or outright racist presentation

something needs to be challenged with all this , and I do not mean creating more definitions of hate crimes because frankly the whole thing is a farce

but when it comes to your own government deciding you can never be on the receiving end of hate simply because you are British or have Western Values then something has gone too far and your gov are no longer working in your best interests or with any regard to your overall level of safety

as an aside to this I read an article about White Privilege which is all tied in to this attitude that Caucasians are all fair game for hate and violence from so called minorities

the woman who came up with the concept of White Privilege said an example of it is she can go shopping and feel she is safe from harassment and intimidation

I would suggest this is not a privilege at all but a part of the social contract within the society that she lives which has decided to be civil toward females

OK there are plenty of examples where this social contract is broken , and females do get harassed but the example she used happens to be something we should be promoting

the fact a woman can go shopping on her own without fear of harassment or intimidation is not a problem that needs fixing

it is a civil aspect of society that should be celebrated and promoted as an ideal norm !!

these people who come up with this tripe need challenging and bringing down a peg or two
I was a victim of a racist threat last week, called a white bitch by a random woman I have never interacted with, she screamed it several times then threatened to beat me, had to call the police. It is becoming war in my suburban neighbourhood, things are starting to escalate. Of course, the media reports all the racism as one sided. Whites are always racist, minorities never can be, even when attacks are random , unprovoked and include weapons. The future is ugly and the media is providing plenty of fuel to ensure white people pay for their "privilege".
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:24 PM   #889
elshaper
Inactive

So France and now Quebec!
Quote:
Quebec BANS the burqa: Canadian province bars women wearing face covering veils from using public services like ambulances, buses and libraries

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ANS-burqa.html
But Britain will never do this because the country is politically and morally correct.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:26 PM   #890
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So France and now Quebec!

But Britain will never do this because the country is politically and morally correct.
i think people should be able to wear a blanket over their head if they want

obviously there are settings in which it would not be appropriate but in principle if someone wants to walk around with a blanket over their head i think it should be their right to do that

doesn't mean that i want to see my geographic locale swamped by people of a different culture and value system though

if they ban the right of muslims to walk around with a blanket over their head then they are also banning my right to walk around with a blanket over my head and i personally believe that as a sovereign human being on this planet that if i want to walk around with a blanket on my head then i should be able to do that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2017 at 09:28 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #891
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think people should be able to wear a blanket over their head if they want

obviously there are settings in which it would not be appropriate but in principle if someone wants to walk around with a blanket over their head i think it should be their right to do that

doesn't mean that i want to see my geographic locale swamped by people of a different culture and value system though

if they ban the right of muslims to walk around with a blanket over their head then they are also banning my right to walk around with a blanket over my head and i personally believe that as a sovereign human being on this planet that if i want to walk around with a blanket on my head then i should be able to do that
well the thing is they are not banning blanket over the head though.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #892
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
I was a victim of a racist threat last week, called a white bitch by a random woman I have never interacted with, she screamed it several times then threatened to beat me, had to call the police. It is becoming war in my suburban neighbourhood, things are starting to escalate. Of course, the media reports all the racism as one sided. Whites are always racist, minorities never can be, even when attacks are random , unprovoked and include weapons. The future is ugly and the media is providing plenty of fuel to ensure white people pay for their "privilege".
I can see what the outcome is going to be but I don't want to post it on the DIF

they are poking an angry dog - metaphorically speaking

Old 19-10-2017, 11:53 PM   #893
mranderson

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/n...-a3662891.html

Quote:
Teenagers who “naively” travelled from Britain to join Islamic State in Syria should be given space to reintegrate into society on their return rather than be prosecuted, Britain’s anti-terror watchdog said today.
Quote:
“But they have left space, and I think they are right to do so, for those who travelled out of a sense of naivety, possibly with some brainwashing along the way, possibly in their mid-teens and who return in a state of utter disillusionment and we have to leave space for those individuals to be diverted away from the criminal courts.”
So , now leaving the UK to go fight for ISIS is not a crime it is just .. .a silly mistake

This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about , we are being sold down the river with no foresight about our future as sovereign beings on this Earth

We are being left to fend for ourselves in this.

Which is great , because not only have the globalists ignited a religiously motivated war across the middle east they now abandon their citizens when the war comes home

A failed foreign policy and now a purposefully slack and bound to fail domestic policy

The same is happening in Canada BTW

A man has just returned to Canada with a hero's welcome after he took his pregnant wife back packing in Afghanistan in 2012 to a region that's run by Islamic militants

He apparently had 3 children while in captivity, because his wifes biological clock was ticking and they wanted a big family. So they had children while being held in captivity.

Imagine that ?

He was also married to the sister of Omar Khadar who just received over $10 million dollars because he was mistreated by the US.

The Khadar family are close associates of the Bin Ladens. Amazing isn't it all this ?

So Boyle , the '' Canadian '' who dresses in a shmock and sports a Salafist beard returns home to Canada with his wife , who was raped multiple times he said , and everyone is supposed to forget he is basically an Islamic extremist who married an Islamic extremist who is the daughter of an Islamic extremist.

Those people were part of an Islamic fundamentalist network long before Afghanistan was invaded BTW.

Perhaps the most disturbing thing is , apparently the Canadian media finds it perfectly normal that a man would take his pregnant wife ''hiking'' in Afghanistan in 2012.

Totally normal.

Old 27-10-2017, 04:06 PM   #894
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote from the other thread, because I think it is also valid here:

Quote:
Not only are these paedophiles protected by the progressives and pc culture, they are also enabled and protected by the forces in power.

The police failed to investigate complaints of rape and criminal activity from young girls.

when they did investigate, the cases were dropped like hot coals by the Criminal Prosecution Service (CPS) - whose job it is to bring cases to court. they will only bring cases to court if there is sufficient evidence to secure a verdict.

Evidence that was put forward:
Testimonies from three girls to multiple rapes.
Names of multipole rapists.
DNA samples (semen samples taken from one of the girls underwear and an aborted foetus evidenced from hospital from a 13
year old girl with 'learning difficulties).
That the girls were all under the age of 16.

Now, for any sensible person, a girl of 13 saying she had sex with an adult equates as a crime.

The law states that it is a crime.

End of.

Yet the CPS didn't consider that her testimony and the DNA from an aborted foetus was evidence enough that a crime had been committed.

She was 13 years old.

Nor was it evidence enough that semen was found in another girls underwear.

All that was ignored.

Why on earth was it ignored?

To quieten racial tensions - this is the smokescreen we're being sold, i'm not buying it.

https://labour25.com/2012/05/12/labo...m-paedophiles/

Labour Councillor Aftab Hussain gives evidence in Liverpool showing his support for 9 muslim Paedophiles.
Posted on May 12, 2012
by labour25
Scumbag Labour sent in a Muslim Paedophile supporting councillor named as Aftab Hussain to stand against little girls as young as 12 who were abused, raped and knocked out with class A drugs. The childrens attackers, Nine in all were be-littled by the Labour councillor, saying that the Nine paedophiles were of good character. One child was raped by 20 paedophiles, she escaped in the early hours of the morning by jumping through a second floor window, after breaking it to escape.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....nvicted-688683

Councillors’ ‘regret’ for backing man convicted in Rochdale sex gang trial
Two councillors who gave character references for one of the men convicted in the Rochdale sex gang case have apologised for their 'error of judgement'. Coun Aftab Hussain and former Mayor Zulf Ali say they regret defending Abdul Qayyum during the trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

There is also long going story of a cover up of paedophile Cyril Smith in Rochdale whose crimes went unchallenged for decades.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=267889

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=227655

How deep does this paedophile ring go?

Does it really go all the way to the door of 10 downing street, does it implicate other politicians?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...ighlight=heath

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315854

https://www.davidicke.com/article/10...hers-still-are

When you have Labour councillors giving paedophiles character references, standing up in a court room and calling three young girls liars and supporting the abusers, one has to ask how deeply involved was Hassain to the abusers?

http://www.brexitbible.co.uk/labour-...nvicted-peodo/

Not only did Hussain support the paedophile Qayyum with a positive character ref, he also backed another abuser to obtain a taxi licence!

These Muslim's like Hussain are gravitating into positions of power and using that power to effectively support the abuse of white girls by other Asian men.

There is a clear and focussed support of paedophilia and abuse of white girls by gangs of Muslim men of Pakistani origin that is being supported and hidden by other Asian men in positions of power - because that is their religious creed.

We ask why these crimes were not prosecuted, and we blame the police and CPS because we believe that their hands were tied to dissolve any kind of racial tension - and while that may very well be true, but we must also look at who was in power and who was forestalling the investigation into abuse.

Could Councillor Hussain have put pressure on the police and investigative forces?

Well, he gave character ref to say that one of the abusers was an upstanding person in the community, supported an application for a taxi that young girls were raped in, stood up in court and supported the abusers over those children.

We wonder why complaints were not investigated, could it be that the abusers had people in their corner due to religious and cultural support?
Old 30-10-2017, 08:24 PM   #895
elshaper
Inactive

^ Interesting.

Last edited by elshaper; 30-10-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #896
truth seeker 09

Documentary 'Killing Europe'

Terrorist attacks, riots, and gang rapes are striking at the very foundations of Europe. This is the story of a Danish expatriate and his quest to uncover the growing issues within the European society he left 15 years ago, challenging the viewer with a vision of a Europe undergoing drastic and far reaching changes.

KILLING EUROPE from The Dane on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killingeurope/238970726
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #897
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Documentary 'Killing Europe'

Terrorist attacks, riots, and gang rapes are striking at the very foundations of Europe. This is the story of a Danish expatriate and his quest to uncover the growing issues within the European society he left 15 years ago, challenging the viewer with a vision of a Europe undergoing drastic and far reaching changes.

KILLING EUROPE from The Dane on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/killingeurope/238970726
the warning during the intro - no matter how you cut or edit this documentary you will be labelled a racist and a nazi

how true !!! and a tactic that is quickly becoming useless as more and more people stand and say '' I'm spartacus ''

Old 06-12-2017, 07:54 AM   #898
time_lord

Default Kill the wogs.

I get such a hard and sustained erection from watching Palestinian children being murdered by israel. I love it when Palestinian children are dismembered and their organs sold by the state of israel to Western nations for a fat profit. It always amuses and surprises me that so much blood and guts are contained within their little brown, skinny bodies. Lest we forget, (LEST), six trillion gender-neutral East-European big-nosed babies were raped, gassed, incinerated and then raped again by Nazi Islamists or NazIlamists to give them their proper name. The direct order was given by Adolf “Abdul” Hitler in a written statement that has only now been revealed by objective, impartial historians who are not David Irving. Hitler was simply carrying out a request suggested to him by his very best friend, The Grand Mufti Haj Amin el Husseini who visited Berlin in 1941. During the meeting Hitler was alleged to have remarked to his Muslim buddy, “We are men of peace who desire Nations to exist independently and free of control from the jewish usury banking system.” Thankfully, Hitler's diabolical scheme never saw the light of day. As a result, today, all Western nations fund and arm israel to kill off its brown neighbours and send millions of Middle Eastern Muslim refugees flooding into britain and europe. Let us give thanks to god's chosen people. I personally will not rest until every single Palestinian has been exterminated or relocated to europe.
Greater israel = BROWN europe. Oy vey!
Old 07-12-2017, 09:25 PM   #899
mranderson

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017...lleged-sniper/

Quote:
Mohammed Abdallah, whose group was linked to the Manchester Arena bomber, has been found guilty at the Old Bailey of being a member of Islamic State after his file was leaked to the media.

Mohammed Abdallah, 26, travelled to Syria with help from his wheelchair-bound brother who set up a "hub" of communication at home in Manchester, the Old Bailey was told.
Quote:
whose group was linked to the Manchester Arena bomber
Don't you just love the way it's reported.

His '' group '' was ''linked'' to the MEN bomber

What group ? Linked ? With chains ? Daisy chain ?

Group ? knitting group ? yoga group ? tennis group ?

Oh you mean the Mosque group ?

But ...... but .....................

Last edited by mranderson; 07-12-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #900
islamvslizards

you guys are not aware that muslims are just other human beings?

islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote