Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 11-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default Poland prepares for Invasion ?

BBC radio 4 this morning :throughout Poland, civilians and families are joining territorial paramilitary organisations, inspiring children with patriotic values, donning full combat gear, equipping themselves with weaponry and performing practice campaigns and manoeuvres in a Territorial Defence Force.

Now numbering around 35,000 and rising, the force has been endorsed and encouraged in addresses by Poland's Deputy Prime Minister. Poland recently spent more than any other EU member state on defence, bringing its armies up to a total of 100,000. President Barak Obama has pledged a Battalion of US Troops (1,000 soldiers) to be deployed in Poland as support.

This morning, Radio 4 interviewed one such Polish family involved in the defence force which had included weapons training for the man's whole family, including the 70 year old mother-in-law with an M16 rifle. The family carried out regular practice drills and had also concealed barrels of provisions in the forest with a view to survival by hunting.

When interviewed as to why Poland was experiencing a resurgence in nationalism, Russia's recent unconventional behaviour and recent activities in Ukraine were cited, while other Force members expressed equal concerns of infiltration of Poland by 'other alien cultures'.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-08-2016 at 12:27 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:32 AM   #2
sevenhills

Poles area proud people and have had an extremely close up experience of what happens when you are invaded.
They are doing what any nation should in the face of potential threats.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #3
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Throughout Poland, civilians and families are joining territorial paramilitary organisations, inspiring children with patriotic values, donning full combat gear, equipping themselves with weaponry and performing practice campaigns and manoeuvres in a Territorial Defence Force.

Now numbering around 35,000 and rising, the force has been endorsed and encouraged in addresses by Poland's Deputy Prime Minister. Poland recently spent more than any other EU member state on defence, bringing its armies up to a total of 100,000. President Barak Obama has pledged a Battalion of US Troops (1,000 soldiers) to be deployed in Poland as support.

This morning, Radio 4 interviewed one such Polish family involved in the defence force which had included weapons training for the man's whole family, including the 70 year old mother-in-law with an M16 rifle. The family carried out regular practice drills and had also concealed barrels of provisions in the forest with a view to survival by hunting.

When interviewed as to why Poland was experiencing a resurgence in nationalism, Russia's recent unconventional behaviour and recent activities in Ukraine were cited, while other Force members expressed equal concerns of infiltration of Poland by 'other alien cultures'.

typical MSM smoke screen... did they say by who's benchmark Russia is being 'unconventional'?
Old 11-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
typical MSM smoke screen... did they say by who's benchmark Russia is being 'unconventional'?
It was actually a very grass roots presentation . Some Polish preferring the let's be friends with Russia approach, others joining up just because it's such good fun (my wife won't let me out, normally), others resigned to the fact it's gonna happen any day soon, but after 50 years of Stalin, this time we're ready to fight to the death, typa thing. Younger members more inspired to fight by non-European threats to Poland...I mean non Russian. I mean immigrants. Others more the American tactic of tool-up-to-survive model of the family nucleus. Quite a mixed bag.

I can see it now : all the vodka heated debates in the Polish Browareks as to which side of the fence you're on.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-08-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #5
andy1033

I would not be surprised if its not down to brzezinski, and his hatred of russia, stoking fear into his native peoples.

Russia just wants the status quo to continue, but it would not surprise me, if people like brzezinski are stoking these fears in poland.

That brzezinski hates russia, as much as i hate england.

People like brzezinski knows he can manipulate peoples easy, as they can be triggered easily into responding to certain hates and traumas of there past.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-08-2016 at 12:37 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:03 PM   #6
derekbuttery

Quote:
It was actually a very grass roots presentation . Some Polish preferring the let's be friends with Russia approach, others joining up just because it's such good fun (my wife won't let me out, normally), others resigned to the fact it's gonna happen any day soon, but after 50 years of Stalin, this time we're ready to fight to the death, typa thing. Younger members more inspired to fight by non-European threats to Poland...I mean non Russian. I mean immigrants. Others more the American tactic of tool-up-to-survive model of the family nucleus. Quite a mixed bag.

I can see it now : all the vodka heated debates in the Polish Browareks as to which side of the fence you're on.
when you put it like that, it sounds like a lot of the 'wannabe woodsmen' living here and in the states rather than the hardcore militia i initially imagined...

guess it makes most of us 'peppers' then?
Old 11-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #7
cosmic tramp

Quote:
when you put it like that, it sounds like a lot of the 'wannabe woodsmen' living here and in the states rather than the hardcore militia i initially imagined...

guess it makes most of us 'peppers' then?
All those elements are there, but it is gathering momentum into one national cohesive movement of 'preppers' as they call themselves, fully armed, equipped and kitted out in camouflage gear, endorsed by the Deputy Prime Minister, who does travel out to inspect them.The military campaign practices are taken very seriously, I do believe Govt. funding has been provided for some of this. Many Polish people are taking the possible threat of Russia's return very seriously. One interviewee mentioned he had friends in Ukraine and was fully aware of a possible outcome, hence his incentive to join.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-08-2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:47 PM   #8
derekbuttery

Quote:
All those elements are there, but it is gathering momentum into one national cohesive movement of 'preppers' as they call themselves, fully armed, equipped and kitted out in camouflage gear, endorsed by the Deputy Prime Minister, who does travel out to inspect them.The military campaign practices are taken very seriously, I do believe Govt. funding has been provided for some of this. Many Polish people are taking the possible threat of Russia's return very seriously. One interviewee mentioned he had friends in Ukraine and was fully aware of a possible outcome, hence his incentive to join.
for me, this is the scariest thing about this whole issue. a govt. sponsored militia. even though I don't doubt there's a real fear of a Russian invasion, but part of me is questioning why would they bother with Poland? why not Slovakia for example?
Old 11-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #9
cosmic tramp

Quote:
for me, this is the scariest thing about this whole issue. a govt. sponsored militia. even though I don't doubt there's a real fear of a Russian invasion, but part of me is questioning why would they bother with Poland? why not Slovakia for example?
Poor old Poland, historically, has been the symbolic football between Germany and Russia for centuries and where world wars kick off. If Putin was truly 'testing the boundaries' he must have thought about this already, knowing full well the consequences (which in this case are nuclear). There is already a Polexit movement in Poland, which surprised me, and no doubt Vlad would encourage, but the day they come out would be the day Russia might move in.

I think it's all brinksmanship like Kennedy and Kruschev, Putin rightly aggrieved at being surrounded by an ever encroaching NATO what card has got left to play ? Sabre rattling on both sides. Poland in the middle. History repeating itself. If it actually came down to it, would USA actually risk all out nuclear confrontation just over Poland or thrash it out with conventional warfare by supplying and supporting the preppers ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-08-2016 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:04 PM   #10
ramirez

Russia will not invade anybody, it is those nukes that will be took out first as that is what is causing the problem. No wonder Russia is pissed off, they are been lined up for a. 1st strike attack. Then again one can argue they just engineer all this to create fear, but Russia remind me a bit of a Ganster with a line in the sand on certain issues, but again it is just my perception, but kind of like FFS it is ok to kill people, sell drugs and other skullduggery but less of the Satanic rituals involving children.

Anyway strayed off a tad there, I say this is merely Sabre rattling.

Russia has the WC football in 2018 so the corporations will want to keep that as the profits are immense and it is top drawer bread and circus' !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #11
andy1033

People alot of times project stuff into peoples wants that are not there.

Putin is doing what he thinks is best for russia. Your ideas on that, have nout to do with how he and his ptb see it, or his advisors.

You can be sure, russia still has alot of influence in poland and other countries that used to belong to there bloc of countries. Why would putin want to destabilise that area? What gain would he get from it, nout, other then causing problems.

This idea about poland, is probably put out there by people like brzezinski, whom like i said, hates russia alot.

After obama got elected, brzezinski, claimed reporters came round interviewing him, but he thought they were russian spies, lol. Him wanting to create a war with russia, certainly drew alot of attention his way.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 11-08-2016 at 05:40 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:14 PM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

Poland has always been a handy practice-run for invaders.
Invade Poland first just to get your troops match-fit then invade somewhere worth invading.
The Poles are used to being invaded so it's no biggie really.
Very stoical is your Pole.
Maybe some of the Poles over here will go home to fight for the cause.
That'd help.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 11-08-2016 at 02:14 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:16 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Poland has always been a handy practice-run for invaders.
Invade Poland first just to get your troops match-fit then invade somewhere worth invading.
The Poles are used to being invaded so it's no biggie really.
Very stoical is your Pole.
Maybe some of the Poles over here will go home to fight for the cause.
That'd help.
Why don't you go and help them?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:21 PM   #14
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'll happily wave them off if any Poles decide to leave Blighty and fight in Poland.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:24 PM   #15
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
This morning, Radio 4 interviewed one such Polish family involved in the defence force which had included weapons training for the man's whole family, including the 70 year old mother-in-law with an M16 rifle.
Couldn't help laughing at that image
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:24 PM   #16
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yeah, you and Meester Farage.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:26 PM   #17
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I'll happily wave them off if any Poles decide to leave Blighty and fight in Poland.
You and Nidge Farridge waving your little Union Jackies !!!
Old 11-08-2016, 05:34 PM   #18
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Couldn't help laughing at that image
Apparently the M-16 carbine was Mrs Polak Senior's weapon of choice as it was lighter and easier to fire than her son-in-law's hefty AK-47 assault rifle. A lady's gun. The kids have guns too apparently, though not sure what type.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:40 PM   #19
gremlin

I was in preparation for when the polish arrived.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:22 AM   #20
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I was in preparation for when the polish arrived.