Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 03-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #1061
elpressiedente

Being born in the UK doesnt automatically grant you British Family Values, what ever they are, as clearly there is a Shift in them, ever increasing towards Moooslim Savagery.

Because you stand up for the Rights of the Individual over the Responsibilities towards a Civilized Empire, the latter is collapsing.

Curry or not, I dont like your flavor. We used to call them Christian Flavored Values and whether right or wrong, they are a better flavor that supporting some slut who clearly went against HER Family Flavor Values and them Savage Values are replacing Christian Curries.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:59 AM   #1062
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
she is clearly an Islamaphobe and should be imprisoned for her disgusting views about her experience being beaten and being threatened with murder

How can the UK tolerate letting women like this speak about being beaten and threatened with death ?

Surely this is something the Police should get involved with and investigate her for hate crimes

She should have taken the beating and let herself be murdered

Shame on you ELShaper for linking to this disgusting piece of religious bigotry

LONG LIVE ISLAM

ALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALLALALALALA

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:48 AM   #1063
elpressiedente

Unfortunately, Them MOOOSLIMS will live long indeed unless we work out we're being invaded and are bleating like lambs to the slaughter.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #1064
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
she is clearly an Islamaphobe and should be imprisoned for her disgusting views about her experience being beaten and being threatened with murder

How can the UK tolerate letting women like this speak about being beaten and threatened with death ?

Surely this is something the Police should get involved with and investigate her for hate crimes

She should have taken the beating and let herself be murdered

Shame on you ELShaper for linking to this disgusting piece of religious bigotry

LONG LIVE ISLAM

ALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALLALALALALA
^ spacing would have helped geez.
Did you mean Ala Ala - repeat OR
Ala la la la lah lah la lah - repeat?!

She's wearing a scarf. Can she still be an islamaphobe?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:07 PM   #1065
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Being born in the UK doesnt automatically grant you British Family Values, what ever they are, as clearly there is a Shift in them, ever increasing towards Moooslim Savagery.

Because you stand up for the Rights of the Individual over the Responsibilities towards a Civilized Empire, the latter is collapsing.

Curry or not, I dont like your flavor. We used to call them Christian Flavored Values and whether right or wrong, they are a better flavor that supporting some slut who clearly went against HER Family Flavor Values and them Savage Values are replacing Christian Curries.
It does to a certain extent. For example, female circumcision is not allowed.
That's a British value, British way of thinking hence the law attached to it.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #1066
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Unfortunately, Them MOOOSLIMS will live long indeed unless we work out we're being invaded and are bleating like lambs to the slaughter.
Not much chance there. The majority is asleep.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:19 PM   #1067
mranderson

Quote:
It does to a certain extent. For example, female circumcision is not allowed.
That's a British value, British way of thinking hence the law attached to it.
Obviously its only.racists bigots and other nazis that dont want to slice the genitals of.girls

Clearly only an islamophobe wouls consider such practices to be disgusting and pointless

And for the record no ... Male.circumcision is just as rotten IMO and consider it a badge of honor that i am disgusted by both practices

Old 04-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #1068
mranderson

Quote:
^ spacing would have helped geez.
Did you mean Ala Ala - repeat OR
Ala la la la lah lah la lah - repeat?!

She's wearing a scarf. Can she still be an islamaphobe?
She clearly has an irrational fear of following Islam as she has run away from her family who were just trying to beat some sense into her

She should go to jail immediately.make.an example of her

Old 04-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #1069
mranderson

Maybe Pakistan will give her refugee status

She deserves a better life living Islam to the max

Its cruel to keep her in the UK surrounded by brits who protect her from the full spiritual experience of having the shit beat out of you in the name of Allah

Old 14-12-2018, 02:39 PM   #1070
elshaper
Inactive

Allah permits it...
Isn't this cruel?

Quote:
"My husband still doesn't believe it," she says. "I believe it now because it's happened three times, so there must be something in what they're saying. It must be true."

www. bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46558932
Old 15-12-2018, 01:28 AM   #1071
mranderson

Quote:
Allah permits it...
Isn't this cruel?

It's not cruel.

God is happy with deformed and sick babies , that's why cousin marriage is encouraged.

After all , God knows everything so God must have known about the problems that arise with inbreeding.

Allah wanted this all to happen.

Stop being such an Islamaphobe El Shaper !!

Deformity and incurable disease is exactly what Allah wants , after all , there is no god but Allah.

I only hope the rest of the UK comes to it's senses and converts en masse so they can all get busy with their first cousins and make millions of British retards.

ALLAHU AKBAR !

Old 15-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #1072
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
It's not cruel.

God is happy with deformed and sick babies , that's why cousin marriage is encouraged.

After all , God knows everything so God must have known about the problems that arise with inbreeding.

Allah wanted this all to happen.

Stop being such an Islamaphobe El Shaper !!

Deformity and incurable disease is exactly what Allah wants , after all , there is no god but Allah.

I only hope the rest of the UK comes to it's senses and converts en masse so they can all get busy with their first cousins and make millions of British retards.

ALLAHU AKBAR !
Yes, you make sense.
God only wants suffering.
Old 16-12-2018, 12:23 PM   #1073
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Sorry but I think we have put up with quite enough so far.

Too much in fact.

I'm all out of bridges lately.

The ones who need to build the bridges are the ones still stuck on their religious set of ideals

They are the fantasists who need to open their fucking mind a bit.
TBF MrA, i don't think the Truth of Islam will ever fully out - despite it being there in black and white (sic) for all to see.

The best that we can hope for is tolerance, and yet Islam is populated with intolerance that stems from its heart - the very building block of the religion is spelled out for all to see in the Quoran - and elsewhere the same evil is spelled out in the Torrah - and what it spells is intolerance.

From the basic tenet Islam teaches that everyone is born a Muslim.

The Hadiths then demand that an Apostasy - someone who abandons Islam / or has a 'non-acceptance of faith,' or those who convert to another faith - should be killed.

That's the base line.

What it says then, in truth is that all none Muslim's have actively abandoned their 'true faith' as one is born a Muslim, but chooses wilfully not to practice Islam, then they have effectively renounced the True God Allah - and in accordance with Allah's wishes, and Muhammed's wishes, they can be killed (in the extreme) or (more generally) can be treated unfairly, unequally, with disdain etc.

Quote:
Apostasy in Islam includes within its scope not only the wilful renunciation of Islam by a Muslim through a declaration of renunciation of the Islamic faith (whether for another religion or irreligiosity), or (in the absence of a declaration) by specific deed of undergoing the rites of conversion into another religion, but also even denying, or merely questioning, any "fundamental tenet or creed" of Islam,
How many white people have been treated with disdain when shopping in Muslim owned stores, or been made to feel second class?

We have a local store, which (i think) is owned by Hindu's. i go there quite a bit because it is handy, and the staff there are always polite and chatty - i've even seen the old man tell customers not to worry and 'pay later' when they don't have enough money etc. They are really nice people. They will actually give you change into your hand, unlike some store keepers who almost throw the change at you, or drop it into your palm.

i always say 'enjoy your day' when i go into a store, and at the store i mention they say the same - yet the Muslim owned store down the road barely answer back - most of the times i have been in the staff are talking to someone on their 'phone, barely acknowledge me. One time one staff member looked my gf up and down like she was nothing. So we stopped going in there now and instead shop at the store where staff are friendly.

I'm sure i'm not the only one to have experiences like this.

But, it is hardly surprising given that i have turned my back on Islam and is a good example of the point i made above.

We just have to make a stand against that kind of attitude and choose to shop elsewhere. There are three stores local to us that we don't go in because of the attitudes.

But, there is a post office i often go to that is run by a Muslim chap - i know he's Muslim because he was fasting during Ramadan. There was a poster in the shop for a 'coffee morning' at a local Church, run by the church, a picture of a cross on it etc etc - and he didn't mind putting that up. He is always really nice, often showing us pictures of his family etc - so i'm not saying that all Muslim's are the same. But this attitude of being treated like a second class citizen happens in much more stores than it doesn't.

I've gone off on a tangent though.....

Savid Javid is being touted as the Tory replacement for May - and that is worrying. Ok, so he's not a practising Muslim, but he will favour his own if he gets his foot firmly in the door of No10.

The Snowflake millennial brigade won't remember, but many of us older ones will.... that when the first Indians and Pakistani families came to the UK, they were generally quiet, laid back, inoffensive.

Of course they took a lot of shit, as did the first arrivals from the Caribbean, and that racist shit was out of order and i'm not excusing it, not making excuses for it and never will. Because that shit was purely down to their skin colour, these people didn't hate us (though they were given enough cause to, tbf), they had done us no wrong, wished us no ill feeling - but they were abused due to ignorance and fear, abused wholly unfairly.

That shit was out and out racism, and it was out of order. No right thinking person would say otherwise.

But now we have the millennial and snowflake brigade screaming about racist this and racist that..... Just for questioning values and attitudes that are set to create intolerance and inequality. I'm sure they will scream that anyone who doesn't want Savid Javid as PM are racist.... Mark those words man

But what i am saying is, if those first arrivals from Asia came in ranting and raging about how bad England was, demanding that Mosques are built everywhere, being overtly rude to people etc - then any negative press they received may have been because of their attitude.... But they didn't do any of that. They were, as far as i can remember, wholly inoffensive.

Just like Savid Javid. He is wholly inoffensive - he's not even a 'practising' Muslim, his dad was a bus driver, working class. He's being sold quite nicely.

Just like multiculturalism was sold nicely.

I've said this before, that when Parliament is 51% Muslim majority, we will see a big push for Shariah - starting slowly, at first, but eventually we will see (in our lifetime, i'm sure this is less than 10 years away) Shariah courts set up openly in the UK, Shariah area's, Shariah enforcement, backed by majority Muslim parliament.

I'm absolutely positive that Sharia exists in the UK now, in family homes certainly, but in wider society too - but it exists on the quiet, in the background. You might see the odd sign declaring an area to be Shariah, but other than that it isn't really a public domain thing. It's policed and applied by family attitudes in many Muslim households - i know this to be a fact, i've spoken about it elsewhere.

The Truth is that Islam came in silently, like a mouse under the door, that settled in, silently. And that's how it is moving into Parliament. Savid Javid being touted as a future pm, Sadiq Khan stepping up and saying that we will have to accept terrorism as part of living in a multicultural society.... What he was saying is that 'we will have to accept terrorism' so long as 'we' are not a Muslim nation.

He told us about the Truth of Islam. Same is Muslim's showed us the Truth of Islam back in the 80's when they torched shops for selling a book and bayed for the blood of it's author after Ajatolah Homeini put out a fatwa against Rushdie....

We're ignoring the messages. And as a society we are all guilty of not heeding the words and acts of a barbaric religious sect who wish us all harm - due to the teachings of Muhammed and Allah.

Because that is the tenet of Islam: the basic most fundamental truth is that it see's all none Muslim's as Apostasy who their God requires they treat us differently to their own, punish in the most fundamental aspect.

Having said all that, i work with children, and i'm seeing a lot of change in the attitudes of Asian children with Europeans - the issues aren't as apparent as they once were, so there may be some hope

But when you have people like Chaudary and hook handed Cleric Abu Hamza taking over peaceful Mosques to radicalise people with hate, who take the Hadiths and Quoran as fundamental building blocks of faith, poisoning people's minds with their own nefarious interpretations we will always have issues.

Last edited by merlincove; 16-12-2018 at 08:02 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 12:40 PM   #1074
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
From the basic tenet Islam teaches that everyone is born a Muslim.
Ah thanks for letting us know this.
I'll tell Muslim people that I was born a Muslim though I never knew that I was for the past x decades.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #1075
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Ah thanks for letting us know this.
I'll tell Muslim people that I was born a Muslim though I never knew that I was for the past x decades.
Is this something you were not aware of Els?

i wonder if the millennial's and snowflakes were aware of it they would see things differently?
Old 16-12-2018, 03:40 PM   #1076
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Is this something you were not aware of Els?

i wonder if the millennial's and snowflakes were aware of it they would see things differently?
As I said, I've never knew. Not very versed in Islam as it's waste of time.
I spend most of the time reading about spirits as you know.

An interviewer: Prince Charles, I gather that you as well as all of your family members were born as Muslims. When did you ditch Allaaaah and what was the reason for renouncing?

Old 16-12-2018, 08:13 PM   #1077
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
As I said, I've never knew. Not very versed in Islam as it's waste of time.
I spend most of the time reading about spirits as you know.

An interviewer: Prince Charles, I gather that you as well as all of your family members were born as Muslims. When did you ditch Allaaaah and what was the reason for renouncing?

Here you go, Els:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Point 1)

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

If the child were left alone, he would worship Allah in his own way, but all children are affected by those things around them, seen or unseen

The Prophet reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray.

So, just as the child submits to the physical laws which Allah has put in nature, his soul also submits naturally to the fact that Allah is his Lord and Creator. But, his parents try to make him follow their own way and the child is not strong enough in the early stages of his life to resist or oppose the will of his parents. The religion which the child follows at this stage is one of custom and upbringing and Allah does not hold him to account or punish him for this religion

Point 2)

Quran (4:101) - "And when you (Muslims) travel in the land, there is no sin on you if you shorten your Salat (prayer) if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you, verily, the disbelievers are ever unto you open enemies." Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q...sura4.html#101

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q.../sura3.html#56

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q.../sura4.html#89

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q...sura4.html#104

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q.../sura8.html#12

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q.../sura8.html#39

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q...e/sura9.html#5

[Note: The verse says to fight unbelievers "wherever you find them". Even if the context is a time of battle (which it was not) the reading appears to sanction attacks against those "unbelievers" who are not on the battlefield. In 2016, the Islamic State referred to this verse in urging the faithful to commit terror attacks: Allah did not only command the 'fighting' of disbelievers, as if to say He only wants us to conduct frontline operations against them. Rather, He has also ordered that they be slain wherever they may be – on or off the battlefield.]

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "heals" the hearts of Muslims.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q.../sura9.html#14

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/q...sura9.html#123

Quote:
:
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p.../violence.aspx

The context of violent passages is more ambiguous than might be expected of a perfect book from a loving God. Most contemporary Muslims exercise a personal choice to interpret their holy book's call to arms according to their own moral preconceptions about justifiable violence. Islam's apologists cater to these preferences with tenuous arguments that gloss over historical fact and generally don't stand up to scrutiny. Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to balance out those calling for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. Muhammad's own martial legacy, along with the remarkable emphasis on violence found in the Quran, have produced a trail of blood and tears across world history.
Point 2 is directly relative to the point raised in Point 1 and hinges on the precept set out in the Hadith: Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426, in respect (sic) of Muhammad's own instructions regarding faith.

Further more Point(s) 1 & 2 can be more readily understood given the following:

Point 3)

Hadith: Bukhari 9.84.57, “Muhammad said, ‘Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.’”

Bukhari 4.52.260

“... for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Qur'an 9:11-12

11- But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

12- And if they break their oaths after their agreement and (openly) revile your religion, then fight the leaders of unbelief [wage war against the leaders instigating apostasy]-- surely their oaths are nothing-- so that they may desist.

This entire ideology is based on a simple precept that all children are born Muslim - and those who do not openly practice prayer to Allah or Islamic teachings and traditions have in fact 'turned their back on Allah, Islam and faith.

The Noble Quran dictates that those who turn their back on Allah and faith or Islamic tradition can be cast down / cut down and treated as the enemy.

Still, it is important to note that the problem is not bad people, but bad ideology.

The problem itself isn't with Islam, it is with those who have a literal view of what Islam teaches.

And sadly, those who do not have a literal or traditional view of the Hadiths and Islamic teaching - those moderate and peaceful people - are also being victimised by fundamentalists, because in their faith moderation and peace is rallying against the concepts delivered by literal translations.

Those who have none Muslim friends may also find themselves victimised.

Once again, it is those who embrace fundamental and literal Islam, who see even their fellow Muslims (Sunni, Shia etc) as the enemy spoken about in the above points.

Muslim isn't the enemy of peace, fundamental religion is the enemy of peace.

Last edited by merlincove; 16-12-2018 at 08:19 PM.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #1078
elpressiedente

If Tommy Robinson was PM the Truth would get out....

So the Mass Mind Programming of UK dizzyions are told this guy is bad, ferments hate speech and well must go to jail for buying 700 pound coats.

And the Sheeple believe it. Simply amazing..
Old 16-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #1079
elshaper
Inactive

I wasn't disbelieving you but thanks for the info. I'm sure it helps other people get to the bottom of the things.

Anyway, they can think all non-muslims are open enemy.
Just imagine, shaman vs muslims....who will win? As if Allah will come running after to save them like Jesus would.
I won't waste a minute arguing with muslim people. Pointless imo.
As in Nike....Jus Do It.

Even though I won't be wearing their attire and may smoke, drink and won't fast during the Ramadan, I still tell them that I was born muslim.
There are far too many scarfed women smoking, wearing make-ups etc. Harem!

Next day, I greet Christians and introduce myself as JW.
The bottom line is whatever gives me advantage. The life is all about getting ahead which I learned from Muslim people.

You can change your gender daily, why can't I change my religious belief daily?

merlin thinks tolerance is probably the best we can reach but...I think there is still hope.
If we can stir up enough mooslim people to realised something isn't right...then the power will level out because there will always be ex-mooslim people exposing what it really is. That voice would be much louder than those born muslims i.e. everyone who never practise Islam.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-12-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #1080
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i think you are missing the point, a little bit, Els.

It doesn't mater what religion you are. It doesn't matter what Religion Prince Charles is.

What matters is that Islam teaches as part of it's foundation that everyone is born a Muslim, and that the Hadiths go on to say that Apostates & 'none Muslim's are the enemy' & should be slain.

Muslim's are taught that all children are born into islam, that those who do not accept Islam, choose another faith, or discard Islam (or even those who question Islam) are none Muslim's and as such are the enemy.

These people are coming to the UK with this precept, this corner stone of their faith - having been told that is the will of their God Allah for them to view none Muslim's as enemies.

So, it doesn't mater what you believe, it is what they believe that matters to them.

And to say you are a Muslim - well, unless you can quote word for word scripture from the Quoran, then you ain't gonna pass the test.

To requote some of the references above to clarify:

Quote:
The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim)." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

If the child were left alone, he would worship Allah in his own way, but all children are affected by those things around them, seen or unseen

The Prophet reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray."
Quote:
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter."
Quote:
Quran (4:101) - Mere disbelief makes one an "open" enemy of Muslims.
To add to this, further - a True Muslim - by definition - can not see none-Muslim's as anything else but 'the enemy,' because... The Quoran says so and a True Muslim can not deny anything within the Quoran - if they do, they too risk being seen as 'the enemy' and killed.

Quote:
Apostasy in Islam includes within its scope not only the wilful renunciation of Islam by a Muslim.... but also even denying, or merely questioning, any "fundamental tenet or creed" of Islam.
So, within the basic tenet of Islam, it is demanded of every True Muslim to obey the word and creed of Islam unquestioningly.

The Quoran tells Muslims that every child born is 'created in the right religion.'

And furthermore if you are not a practising Muslim, then you have abandoned the True Faith, the True God, and are therefore the enemy.

There is no middle ground.

So, it doesn't matter what faith you are - Islam teaches Muslim's, as a basic tenet of faith, that:

A) every child is born a Muslim.
B) those who turn their back on Islam are the enemy.

So, to any True Muslim a 'none Muslim is the enemy.'

Also:

Quote:

The Quran is a complete book, See 6:19, 6:38, 6:114, 6:115, 12:111 and 50:45.

Remember that when God says that His book is complete, it means 100% complete.

[Quran 6:38] ..........We did not leave ANYTHING out of this book.

[Quran 6:115] The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
The Quran is perfect; no mistakes, no falsehood, no nonsense.

[Quran 41:42] No falsehood could enter it (Quran), in the past or in the future; a revelation from a Most Wise, Praiseworthy.

[Quran 12:40] .......All ruling belongs to God, and He has ruled that you shall not worship except Him. This is the PERFECT RELIGION, but most people do not know.

Sadiq Khan said that he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”

As a Muslim, what he is saying is in accordance with the Quoran and Muhammad's teachings - that we will have to get used to terror attacks against none-Muslims until such time as we succumb to the faith of Islam.

While we're on Mr Khan....

After PC Keith Palmer was killed in London, and a number of pedestrians ran down in the same terrorist attack, Mr Khan told people not to be alarmed:

Quote:
“My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today," Mr Khan said. "You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

"There is no reason to be alarmed by this.
No, of course there is no need to be alarmed - because it is part and parcel of living in a multicultural society, isn't it Mr Khan?

Quote:

PM and Corbyn row over Islamic 'extremist' Sulaiman Ghani

David Cameron has sparked a furious row over the contest for the London mayoralty after he accused Labour candidate Sadiq Khan of sharing a platform with Islamic "extremist" Sulaiman Ghani.

PMQs turns heat on London mayoral election race row

David Cameron has attacked Sadiq Khan once again for sharing a platform with extremists.

"There is a pattern of behaviour with the Honorable Member for Tooting," he insists. "He shared a platform with an extremist who called for Jews to drown in the ocean. He described it as 'mere, flowery language'."

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-s-mayor.html

All eyes were on the coffin as the pallbearers made their way to the hearse. The old lady had been popular, and Balham Mosque was thronging with mourners paying their last respects.

Helping to carry the casket on its final journey was Sadiq Khan, the local Labour MP... With the funeral formalities out of the way, Khan switched effortlessly back into professional politician mode, working his way through the crowd in South London.

One figure whose hand he stopped to shake stood out: convicted terrorist Babar Ahmad, a man who has been blamed for inspiring a generation of extremists, including the gang behind the London bombings of July 7, 2005. The pair exchanged brief pleasantries before Khan moved on.

New revelations this weekend — about how Khan shared a platform with Yasser al-Siri, a convicted terrorist and associate of hate preacher Abu Qatada, and Sajeel Shahid, a militant who helped to train the ringleader of the London bombings — are the most serious so far.

Earlier this month, it emerged that his parliamentary assistant posted a series of highly offensive homophobic and misogynistic messages online.

.... toxic revelations that he 'followed' two Isis supporters on Twitter. One posted links to propaganda videos; the other is the brother of a man convicted of supporting insurgents in Afghanistan.

Khan — who follows more than 7,300 people on Twitter — protested that it was 'a bit desperate' to single out two. His problem is that it reinforced the impression he is at best careless about the type of people who surround him; at worst, condones reprehensible views and behaviour.

Khan's troubling connections start very close to home — with his former brother-in-law, Makbool Javaid, who had links with the extremist group Al-Muhajiroun, an organisation that praised the 9/11 attacks and the 7/7 bombings.

In 1998, his name appeared on a 'fatwa' — an Islamic legal pronouncement — calling for a 'full-scale war of jihad' against Britain and America, though he later said he never authorised his name being included, and condemns its contents.

In video footage from a rally in Trafalgar Square in 1997, Javaid rants about 'kufr' — a derogatory term for non-Muslims — berates the West, and calls for the re-establishment of an Islamic state.

Unsurprisingly, the MP has washed his hands of his former brother-in-law, saying they have had 'no contact for more than a decade'.

Both before and after he became an MP, he knowingly shared speaking platforms with some highly questionable figures, including attending at least four meetings organised by Stop Political Terror, a group supported by a man dubbed the 'Bin Laden of the internet'.

Anwar al-Awlaki, an imam linked to Al Qaeda, preached to three of the 9/11 hijackers and became the first American to be targeted and killed in a U.S. drone strike.

Stop Political Terror later merged with Cage, a London campaign group that described Jihadi John (who left the capital to join Isis in Syria) as 'a beautiful young man'. It supports what it calls 'victims' of the war on terror, urging people 'arrested, raided or approached by the security services' to get in touch.

Khan has now distanced himself from Stop Political Terror and Cage.

It has emerged that in 2007, both Khan and Jeremy Corbyn were present at a tenth anniversary celebration of the Palestinian Return Centre (PRC), which is outlawed by the Israeli government.

Israel says the PRC is affiliated to Hamas and has been involved in 'initiating and organising radical and violent activity against Israel in Europe'.

Among those Khan represented as a lawyer was corrupt police officer Ali Dizaei, jailed for attempting to pervert the course of justice and misconduct in public office; and Louis Farrakhan, the notorious U.S. leader of the religious group Nation Of Islam. Farrakhan has labelled white people 'devils,' described Jews as 'bloodsuckers' and called Hitler a 'very great man'.

Khan represented Farrakhan in his attempts to overturn a ban on coming to Britain in the early 2000s. He says: 'Even the worst people deserve a legal defence.'

His dealings with Babar Ahmad form a more complicated tale. On the face of it, Ahmad is yet another unsavoury character, blamed for setting up a website which inspired a generation of extremists. After becoming an MP, Khan supported his battle against extradition to the U.S. (where parts of the website were hosted), presenting a petition of 18,000 signatures to the then Home Secretary, Charles Clarke.

In recent weeks, Khan's critics have attacked him for supporting an individual who, by his own admission, attempted to raise money for the Taliban government at a time, before 9/11, when they were refusing to hand over Osama bin Laden to the U.S.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...error-question

Mr Khan Has Been Affiliated With Organizations Tied To Hamas, Al-Qaeda, Al Nusra, ISIS And The Muslim Brotherhood

Khan's Relationship To Figures Tied To Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood.

Khan Supported Convicted Taliban Sympathizers

Khan Has Involved Himself With Groups Connected To Al-Qaeda, ISIS and Al-Nusra

Sadiq Khan shared platform with five Islamic extremists

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayo...-a3231436.html

Would you vote for mayoral candidate who wrote 'how to sue the cops' guide... or the one who wanted a global crash to cut pollution?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pollution.html

Sadiq Khan: There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3269951.html

Quote:
24:31. Here God orders the women to cover their bosoms whenever they dress up. But before quoting 24:31 let us review some crucial words that are always mentioned with this topic, namely "Hijab" and "Khimar"

THE WORD "HIJAB" in the QURAN:

"Hijab" is the term used by many Muslims women to describe their head cover that may or may not include covering their face except their eyes, and sometimes covering also one eye. The Arabic word "Hijab" can be translated into veil or yashmak. Other meanings for the word "Hijab" include, screen, cover(ing), mantle, curtain, drapes, partition, division, divider.

[Quran 24:31] And tell the believing women to subdue their eyes, and maintain their chastity. They shall not reveal any parts of their bodies, except that which is necessary. They shall cover their chests, (with their Khimar) and shall not relax this code in the presence of other than their husbands, their fathers, the fathers of their husbands, their sons, the sons of their husbands, their brothers, the sons of their brothers, the sons of their sisters, other women, the male servants or employees whose sexual drive has been nullified, or the children who have not reached puberty. They shall not strike their feet when they walk in order to shake and reveal certain details of their bodies. All of you shall repent to God, O you believers, that you may succeed.

Here is Yousuf Ali's translation of the same verse, but the word KHIMAR was put back in place instead of (veils), so the verse would look as it should have been before adding Ali's own interpretation:

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments ....... . . that they should draw their KHIMAR over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands.........."