Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 14-01-2015, 04:32 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
I agree with this, but this is not a divide tactic. This is a UNITE tactic to unite everyone against ALL religions, no matter which, so that they can bring in their new improved version.
Well pretty much, but first it's divide everybody , as there doing, muslim on one side against christian/jews on the other ,they're hoping there will be fighting on the streets in western countries, their population divided into two camps.

If there isn't, they'll start the real terrorism, nuke a city , and bring in martial law that way ... invade muslim countries , Israel will go down. They hope by this clash , people will turn their back on the old religions, and unit in embracing the NWO worship of lucifer .... and the anti-christ.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 04:53 AM   #22
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
I agree with this, but this is not a divide tactic. This is a UNITE tactic to unite everyone against ALL religions, no matter which, so that they can bring in their new improved version.

this is what it seems like the attempt is
Old 14-01-2015, 09:06 AM   #23
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
.. They hope by this clash , people will turn their back on the old religions, and unit in embracing the NWO worship of lucifer .... and the anti-christ.
This is bonkers. Charlie Hebdo is an atheist publication. "Worship of lucifer" is, except for a few bonkers people, imaginary.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 09:09 AM   #24
adam 7

Noticed the MSM, the Guardian published the cartoon cover and on TV saw it on France 24. But noticed the BBC and Daily Mail wouldnt. Kudos to the Guardian. Seems like self censorship is strong in the UK and in this country the press is too fearful of upsetting muslims even with a very tame cartoon for fear of being attacked.
Old 14-01-2015, 09:53 AM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
This is bonkers. Charlie Hebdo is an atheist publication. "Worship of lucifer" is, except for a few bonkers people, imaginary.
I can see I have to go over this slowly....

As , DI has mapped out, the world is secretly controlled by very nasty people , they call themselves the Illuminati, we call them the NWO, because they want to establish a NEW WORLD ORDER.

They worship Lucifer, and get directions from him, and he wants to enslave humanity and get us all to worship him.

Their plan is to create strife and disorder, in every way possible. One of the ways is create religious conflict.

No one is saying charlie is one of them , probably just an ordinary guy , but the NWO has run with what he was doing , and is using it as a way to stir up trouble have soldiers on the street and clamp down on freedom.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 12:02 PM   #26
adam 7

Hi Oz, I think this "Lucifer" is completely imaginary, and there is no shadowy cabal of old men in a smoky room wanting you to worship him. I had a light bulb moment yesterday and will start a new thread shortly to debate paranoia. thanks
Old 14-01-2015, 12:09 PM   #27
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
These cartoons are nothing to do with showing solidarity or freedom of speech, they are solely designed to provoke hatred and division. As Oz above has suggested, stop watching the mainstream media, this whole thing is a false flag and reading posts like yours suggests many are still falling for this bullshit.
That's as maybe, but the best laid plans of mice and illuminati, oft go awry. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time they vastly misjudged their audience.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 12:12 PM   #28
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Hi Oz, I think this "Lucifer" is completely imaginary, and there is no shadowy cabal of old men in a smoky room wanting you to worship him. I had a light bulb moment yesterday and will start a new thread shortly to debate paranoia. thanks
Lucifer and all satan derivatives are the equivalent of the scare stories in a Scooby Doo episode. Only a child would be fearful of such unproven nonsense.
Old 14-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #29
oakwise
Banned

Default Just playing devil's advocate :)

oakwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #30
alf hearted
Banned

^^^ That's small beans. I can believe in a 1,000 impossible things before even partaking in breakfast.
Old 14-01-2015, 12:34 PM   #31
oakwise
Banned

Well, there have been many cults throughout the centuries,
some dark, some light, some in between; some have been
for the betterment of mankind, some have been for
pure hedonistic pleasure, some have been for
the satisfaction of narcissistic personality types,
while others have a more esoteric slant to them.

Cults can even be found in the upper echelons of society,
made up of people with enough power and wealth
to indulge - on a grand scale - in their dark fantasies.

As to whether there really is an entity known as
Lucifer or Satan - I doubt it very much.

And I question whether Lucifer really is equivalent
to the devil. The winner always writes the history.
He could be like Snowball from Animal Farm.

Last edited by oakwise; 14-01-2015 at 12:37 PM.
oakwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #32
knightofalbion

I can well understand the French and Charlie Hebdo releasing a new issue of the magazine with a new cartoon as an act of defiance against terrorist violence and blackmail. Indeed, in a way, how could they not?

But if we want to promote social cohesion and inclusivity, and further the cause of peace internationally, and combat extremism, maybe the wisest course of action is to exercise our liberty by not being provocative and insulting - even though we could.
After all, a point can be made in many ways and still got across. The issue is not don't make the point, but make it in a way that is appropriate and responsible.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:32 PM   #33
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
I can well understand the French and Charlie Hebdo releasing a new issue of the magazine with a new cartoon as an act of defiance against terrorist violence and blackmail. Indeed, in a way, how could they not?

But if we want to promote social cohesion and inclusivity, and further the cause of peace internationally, and combat extremism, maybe the wisest course of action is to exercise our liberty by not being provocative and insulting - even though we could.

After all, a point can be made in many ways and still got across. The issue is not don't make the point, but make it in a way that is appropriate and responsible.
Nah. This boil needs lancing, and fucking fast.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:38 PM   #34
adam 7

Noticed some UK media still afraid of showing CH front page

BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30808284

Cut the CH cover so cannot see the prophet

Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oing-sale.html

The DM hasnt shown it. Note cut of the page so cannot see Mohammed

Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...-france-queues

You can actually see the page there in the pictures but still not clearly shown
Old 14-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #35
adam 7

Article in the BBC discussing the issue of depicting Mohammed
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30813742

Its a fairly balanced article. But I note the BBC calls Mohammed, the "Prophet Muhammed" or "the Prophet".

I wonder if they are going to start calling Jesus "Our Lord" to be consistent.

Clear double standards and self censorship seems to be the norm for UK media.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #36
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
..But if we want to promote social cohesion and inclusivity, and further the cause of peace internationally, and combat extremism, maybe the wisest course of action is to exercise our liberty by not being provocative ..
So giving in to bullies is ok?
Old 14-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #37
alf hearted
Banned

The police particularly, and the security services more than probably, make great store about their ability to set up stings to catch specific criminals, so why da fuq aren't they setting up radical-baiting groups operating from vulnerable, enticing locations, and manning them with spec ops guys and gals ready to play "Whack a Terrorist?"

Last edited by alf hearted; 14-01-2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old 14-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Charlie Hebdo to show new cover of "Prophet" Muhammed holding Je Suis Charlie sign on magazine. 3 million copies being published.

Where is the image on headlines?

Should DI show the image?
Lol.... but it's a one-way street with you isn't it?

Any criticism of Judaism and you play the 'anti-semitic' card.

It's clear what your agenda is. I just hope people here have been paying attention.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #39
knightofalbion

Quote:
So giving in to bullies is ok?
Yes, but there are many ways of getting a point across. Nobody is saying that anyone is above criticism. Just how it is done.

It doesn't take much to inflame the 'Arab street'. If my memory is correct 20 people were killed in the aftermath of the Danish cartoons being published.

And as a result of these terrorist attacks probably hundreds of millions of people have Googled those images just to see what the fuss is all about! So they shot themselves in the foot.
Old 14-01-2015, 03:48 PM   #40
knightofalbion

The full image was shown on the BBC News last night incidentally. Not seen the News today to see if they're still showing it though.
ITV News last night showed just the writing, not the image.