Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 13-01-2015, 09:26 AM   #1
adam 7

Default DI Should Show Charlie Hebdo Cartoon

Charlie Hebdo to show new cover of "Prophet" Muhammed holding Je Suis Charlie sign on magazine. 3 million copies being published.

Where is the image on headlines?

Should DI show the image?
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 09:30 AM   #2
oz93666

DI is too smart to be caught up in this staged divide and conquer nonsense.

Don't let the MSM manipulate you, turn your back on it all
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 09:49 AM   #3
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
DI is too smart to be caught up in this staged divide and conquer nonsense. Don't let the MSM manipulate you, turn your back on it all
"Divide and conquer" Please explain.

Printing a cartoon should not be offensive.

There is artwork on DI headlines which many groups can claim to be offensive.

Why not show solidarity with those who are victims of terrorism?
Old 13-01-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
huddy

David is showing his solidarity all the time if you read the books or listen to him talk.

Hey, he does not show the cartoon? Well at least it's giving you something to think about
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #5
mr sparkles

These cartoons are nothing to do with showing solidarity or freedom of speech, they are solely designed to provoke hatred and division. As Oz above has suggested, stop watching the mainstream media, this whole thing is a false flag and reading posts like yours suggests many are still falling for this bullshit.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #6
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
Charlie Hebdo to show new cover of "Prophet" Muhammed holding Je Suis Charlie sign on magazine. 3 million copies being published.

Where is the image on headlines?

Should DI show the image?
I wouldn't see any need for it.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #7
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
These cartoons are nothing to do with showing solidarity or freedom of speech, they are solely designed to provoke hatred and division.
No they're not
Hatred and division are the claim of those who purport to be offended
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #8
adam 7

If he showed the cartoon, then we could make up our own minds whether we want to be offended.
Old 13-01-2015, 11:43 AM   #9
adam 7

Quote:
These cartoons are nothing to do with showing solidarity or freedom of speech, they are solely designed to provoke hatred and division. ...
People could say the same about this forum. DI is controversial. Why not show solidarity with other controversial journalists at Charlie Hebdo.
Old 13-01-2015, 11:49 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
"Divide and conquer" Please explain.
This has been the NWO plan for literally hundreds of years going back to Albert Pike , to bring down civilization, and bring in the police state through a clash between Islam and christianity/judaism,

They've allowed millions of Muslims into Europe , created and funded Al ciada/isis/is and now they're ready to start terror attacks in the west so they declare martial law and can lock up people who post on this forum, and anyone else who doesn't like those in control.

Technically you are right , free speech should be protected, but poking Muslims , who are already outraged at what has been done by the West in Palestine, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan , Syria etc. is not a good idea, and will only result in blood in the streets, and your rights being taken.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 11:54 AM   #11
andy1033

I agree, that its only a divide tactic. I would avoid personally. This magazine for me, is just as much haters as the people whom killed them. Hate takes all types, and manifests in all sorts of ways.

So for me, i agree with those whom say, stay away as its just a way to divide people.

Its sort of similar to how i read last week, about blacks and whites in usa. They said blacks see themselves as blacks, and whites for the most part just see themselves as people. This is one of the problems with race in america. Most whites do not see themselves as white, they just try and live there life. While alot of black people obsess with there colour.

Its one of the things that breeds so much hate in usa from my point of view. If blacks could start seeing themselves as just people, instead of black people, it would be better for them all round.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 13-01-2015 at 12:06 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I agree, that its only a divide tactic. I would avoid personally. This magazine for me, as just as much haters as the people whom killed them. Hate takes all types, and manifests in all sorts of ways.

So for me, i agree with those whom say, stay away as its just a way to divide people.

Its sort of similar to how i read last week, about blacks and whites in usa. They said blacks see themselves as blacks, and whites for the most part just see themselves as people. This is one of the problems with race in america. Most whites do not see themselves as white, they just try and live there life. While alot of black people obsess with there colour.

Its one of the things that breeds so much hate in usa from my point of view. If blacks could start seeing themselves as just people, instead of black people, it would be better for them all round.
I agree with your first paragraph.

The rest I disagree with completely. Why should any group of people give up its identity for the sake of 'blending in'? That's what you're saying. And for that matter, many probably do live their lives without 'race obsession'.

Those difficult 'conspiracy/truth seekers' - why are they so obsessed with their point of view? Why can't they just blend in and not cause trouble? (See how it works?)

As your other points on race are another topic entirely, I won't respond further to it on this thread.

Last edited by decode reality; 13-01-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 13-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #13
doomlord

It is up to Mr Icke what does or does not appear on his website.
Personally, I will have nothing to do with the 'Je Suis Charlie' slogan.
It is horrible that any Charlie Hebdo journalists died and my thoughts are with their loved ones.
However, the 'Je Suis Charlie' is just a slogan, part of a Marketing campaign to lull the masses further into a Mind Controlled state.
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:30 PM   #14
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord View Post
It is horrible that any Charlie Hebdo journalists died and my thoughts are with their loved ones.
However, the 'Je Suis Charlie' is just a slogan, part of a Marketing campaign to lull the masses further into a Mind Controlled state.
Hi - I agree with much of what you say there. Although think freedom of speech is more important and that we should not self censor because of one group has a victim mentality.
Old 13-01-2015, 12:36 PM   #15
doomlord

Quote:
Hi - I agree with much of what you say there. Although think freedom of speech is more important and that we should not self censor because of one group has a victim mentality.
Thanks for your kind words.
However, it is not about self-censorship, Adam 7.
It is about being an independent human being, not being swayed by Advertising Agency-invented marketing slogans.
If you want to express yourself by using a particular slogan etc then feel free.
doomlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:40 PM   #16
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomlord View Post
It's like any time anything happens, there's always some hashtag campaign. For a few days - until the next one.
Old 13-01-2015, 12:44 PM   #17
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It's like any time anything happens, there's always some hashtag campaign. For a few days - until the next one.
It's quite amazing really
People can now communicate their support for each other like never before
Old 13-01-2015, 01:21 PM   #18
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
No they're not
Hatred and division are the claim of those who purport to be offended
I would not expect anything less than total ignorance to be shown by yourself.

Quote:
People could say the same about this forum. DI is controversial. Why not show solidarity with other controversial journalists at Charlie Hebdo.
Are you seriously trying to compare David to the journalists at Charlie Hebdo? If you can't see what is happening you are completely blind, you are being played like a fiddle due to the propaganda being fed to you and your manufactured response to it.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #19
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
I would not expect anything less than total ignorance to be shown by yourself.

Are you seriously trying to compare David to the journalists at Charlie Hebdo? If you can't see what is happening you are completely blind, you are being played like a fiddle due to the propaganda being fed to you and your manufactured response to it.
Ever heard of irony?
Old 13-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #20
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This has been the NWO plan for literally hundreds of years going back to Albert Pike , to bring down civilization, and bring in the police state through a clash between Islam and christianity/judaism.
I agree with this, but this is not a divide tactic. This is a UNITE tactic to unite everyone against ALL religions, no matter which, so that they can bring in their new improved version.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote