Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 11-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #381
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
My Dad has a rare one its: O RH(D) positive

My eldest son is an O have to find out a bit more.

Drakul what do you know about this type?
You mean your father's bloodtype?

Or RH negative?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #382
susannah1
Inactive

No its as I said.

My father is:
O RH(D) positive .....where does this come from? what does the D signify?

If he is my father...

Last edited by susannah1; 12-07-2013 at 01:30 AM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #383
sh3lly

I am AB-.
My dad is AB-.
My brother is AB-.
My other brother is either A- or B-.
My mom is A-.
My daughter is B-.
Her father is O-.

One time I was in a restaurant with my dad and I swear it looked like his face started to shapeshift. It could have just been the lighting combined with age sunspots.

One time I was in the room with my daughter when she was a toddler, putting her to bed, and it totally looked like her face changed. The room was only lit by night light, so it was probably a trick of the eye. I also was once in my room and had her monitor on and I heard strange clicking noises (like from the movie Signs). It freaked me out and I should have gone in there, and was about to, but it stopped. It could have just been interference of some kind. No definitive proof.

Weird things have happened. I think probably RH negatives do have some genetic tendency toward interest in the paranormal, truthseeking, the unknown, etc. Maybe it is just the way the chemicals/neurotransmitters in our brains work. Of course, it is not limited to RH negatives.

I've also wondered if more RH negs are left-handed than right. But my whole family is RH neg and I am the only one left-handed. It's interesting stuff. I've been intrigued by this for years now.

Last edited by sh3lly; 12-07-2013 at 03:46 AM.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:41 AM   #384
susannah1
Inactive

Yeah its very interesting all this blood stuff....I wonder if there is new developments in blood group info that will help families understand the term 'Know Thyself", a whole lot better...it would be good...
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #385
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
No its as I said.

My father is:
O RH(D) positive .....where does this come from? what does the D signify?

If he is my father...
I can't tell you what the `D' signifies. I have wondered about that myself.

Let us know when you find out.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #386
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I am AB-.
My dad is AB-.
My brother is AB-.
My other brother is either A- or B-.
My mom is A-.
My daughter is B-.
Her father is O-.

One time I was in a restaurant with my dad and I swear it looked like his face started to shapeshift. It could have just been the lighting combined with age sunspots.

One time I was in the room with my daughter when she was a toddler, putting her to bed, and it totally looked like her face changed. The room was only lit by night light, so it was probably a trick of the eye. I also was once in my room and had her monitor on and I heard strange clicking noises (like from the movie Signs). It freaked me out and I should have gone in there, and was about to, but it stopped. It could have just been interference of some kind. No definitive proof.

Weird things have happened. I think probably RH negatives do have some genetic tendency toward interest in the paranormal, truthseeking, the unknown, etc. Maybe it is just the way the chemicals/neurotransmitters in our brains work. Of course, it is not limited to RH negatives.

I've also wondered if more RH negs are left-handed than right. But my whole family is RH neg and I am the only one left-handed. It's interesting stuff. I've been intrigued by this for years now.
I am left handed. So is one of my brothers. The other brother is ambidextrous but favors his right. He is a talented artist. My sister is right handed and so are my parents. All of us are RH negative bloodtype. So it's almost 50-50 lefties in my family.
Old 18-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #387
bush doctor

Arrow Blue IS the colour

Where Did Blue Eyes Originate From?

Studies carried out by scientists from the Institute of Forensic Genetics at the University of Copenhagen have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago near the area by the Black sea.

Scientists conclude that this blue-eyed family spread out from an area north of the Black Sea following the last ice age. These people were among the proto-Indo-European Aryans who subsequently spread agriculture into western Europe and later rode horses into Iran and India, explains Professor Hans Eiberg of the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.
Blue eyes are a recessive trait, and the gene must be inherited from both parents. (Green eyes involve a related but different gene that is recessive to brown but dominant to blue.)

Following the ending of the last Ice Age, many Europeans inherited this rare gene associated with blue-eyed people that differentiated them from the rest of the human races.

Indeed, it appears that the elite and nobility that organized the earliest known agricultural civilizations all shared this trait, seemingly coming from the same bloodline.

Ninety-five percent of Europeans in Scandinavian countries have blue eyes. They are also found to have a greater range of hair and skin color. Comparatively, Europe has a wider variety of hair color and skin pigment than is found in any other continent in the world.

These "mutations" are relatively recent as Europe was colonized only a few thousand years ago, say mainstream scientists. Through interbreeding, the brunette with blue eyes (Neanderthal-type) was evidenced about 35,000- 25,000 years ago by invading Cro magnon types from the Atlantic (Tall, RH negative blood type, Solutrean tool kit).

“The question really is, ‘Why did we go from having nobody on Earth (known) with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIjQRp_sv-c

In contrast, most mammals on earth share the "normal" form of the gene. The six-letter sequence is exactly the same among mice, horses, cows, rats, dogs, cats, monkeys, chimpanzees and humans with brown eyes. (No word on what gives Siberian huskies and Siamese cats blue eyes.)

Old 18-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #388
1zenith
Banned

Default You are right on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
I don't know about another things which you write, but I can definitely say that goal of all these types may be even victim's suicide. They perfectly use someone's naivety and kindness/empathy and abuse you with a cold face when you already are caught. In all situations they make their victim is to blame. (They do this in politics, too) They are trying to impose on you a false feeling of guilt, that you are not good enough, etc. And another kinds of manipulations. And then, after some time this person will say you "oh, I didn't do this, I didn't say this", classic ). Alcoholics are parasites, too, I think. And if victim is not strong enough, everything is possible. They will try you to go mad, to go to suicidal condition of emotions. And some people do. Or they lose their personality and self-respect completely. And all this may be even when from outside everything looks good, no problems, etc. But victim gives all energy to this type.

These parasites really exist...

But when you already can see this, it may be funny to response to attempts of manipulation..by manipulation in response. They get a cognitive dissonance
You are right. I was a an asshole too from age 21-24,
but I fought the bad energies off. And became a better person.
I just know humans always done me wrong ,and they cannot be trusted anymore than a bad e t/alien. Now I am out to 'whip' on them. lol
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2014, 07:27 PM   #389
1zenith
Banned

Default What do you look like?

Quote:
AB- types are only about 1% of the entire world population. We have to stick together!

Are you tall? Do you look like a NORDIC or crossbred between reptilian and nordic??

I can see my mom shapeshift and its kinda scary.

Last edited by 1zenith; 18-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:02 PM   #390
bush doctor

Arrow Mystery stanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Where Did Blue Eyes Originate From?

Studies carried out by scientists from the Institute of Forensic Genetics at the University of Copenhagen have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago near the area by the Black sea.

Scientists conclude that this blue-eyed family spread out from an area north of the Black Sea following the last ice age. These people were among the proto-Indo-European Aryans who subsequently spread agriculture into western Europe and later rode horses into Iran and India, explains Professor Hans Eiberg of the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.
Blue eyes are a recessive trait, and the gene must be inherited from both parents. (Green eyes involve a related but different gene that is recessive to brown but dominant to blue.)

Following the ending of the last Ice Age, many Europeans inherited this rare gene associated with blue-eyed people that differentiated them from the rest of the human races.

Indeed, it appears that the elite and nobility that organized the earliest known agricultural civilizations all shared this trait, seemingly coming from the same bloodline.

Ninety-five percent of Europeans in Scandinavian countries have blue eyes. They are also found to have a greater range of hair and skin color. Comparatively, Europe has a wider variety of hair color and skin pigment than is found in any other continent in the world.

These "mutations" are relatively recent as Europe was colonized only a few thousand years ago, say mainstream scientists. Through interbreeding, the brunette with blue eyes (Neanderthal-type) was evidenced about 35,000- 25,000 years ago by invading Cro magnon types from the Atlantic (Tall, RH negative blood type, Solutrean tool kit).

“The question really is, ‘Why did we go from having nobody on Earth (known) with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?”

click pic for video

In contrast, most mammals on earth share the "normal" form of the gene. The six-letter sequence is exactly the same among mice, horses, cows, rats, dogs, cats, monkeys, chimpanzees and humans with brown eyes. (No word on what gives Siberian huskies and Siamese cats blue eyes.)

Mystery stanger

Last edited by bush doctor; 19-04-2014 at 02:51 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 02:22 AM   #391
bograt
Inactive

I'm O negative

I've read that O negative blood has higher copper content than other bloods which are iron based (as I understand it) and as electro magnetic beings in a an electro magnetic universe, that might give O negs or all negs better conductivity, or a better more powerful 'signal' of some kind. As I understand it blood in itself is magnetic and I've seen an experiment somewhere in the past (unfortunately lost the reference) were it could be used as a compass. So if negs have a better conductivity and are "wired" differently then we could have a purpose that is unknown to us. Maybe as alien food (to suck our energy more easily) or as emergency transfusion supplies for the elite (Lots of Royalty and Presidents are negs) or as a sort of marker that could be viewed easily by electro sensitive extra terrestrial or sub terrestrial entities so that they can easily grab us for whatever purpose in furthering their alien agenda. It could be that O negatives were useful in their universal donor capacity for aliens too!
Also it is said that O Rhesus Negatives fare better in more oxygen starved environments (I don't know if it's true or not)

Mr Keshe has some interesting things to say about blood in this video. he says that there is a complete misunderstanding about the way that blood works. And talks more of plasma being pre matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=uY6MYzZy3-c

I've posted this on other blood related threads on this forum but nobody has picked up on it yet. Probably because it's quite a long video...and Mr Keshe doesn't just jump in straight away with the talk about blood.

Personally I tend to think that there is something about Rh Negatives and particularly O Negatives...maybe we can be scanned better by remote viewers and are useful in that way? maybe we have a stronger electric field or aura? maybe we have a slightly more psychopathic tendency which maybe would make us better killers or administrators? Maybe we are more programmable? Maybe we are the servant stock for the elite after the SHTF and everyone else is dead and would be suited to that post apocolyptic environment. Maybe we can be MKULTRAd better? or are immune to it? Maybe we negs hold something important in our dna to TPTB (alien or otherwise) that we're not aware of.
Maybe using use for some future breeding programme
Maybe the aliens are keeping the O rh negs back after the holocaust for when they return visibly to earth because we are the most attractive ...I mean they are always abducting us and 'probing' us, what's that all about if it's not an alien 'crush" of some kind? 'Hi I'm Zork, I've seen you about, I'm newly visible to your dimension but, Hey, would you like to go for a coffee sometime? What's your starsign?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
interesting idea. So you are inferring that RH- blood has more `energy' than RH+? Why?

And if the Royals are RH- why sacrifice their own `peoples'? Why not sacrifice RH+?

Last edited by bograt; 19-04-2014 at 02:41 AM.
bograt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 04:54 AM   #392
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Are you tall? Do you look like a NORDIC or crossbred between reptilian and nordic??

I can see my mom shapeshift and its kinda scary.
No, i am average height. My father is 6 foot tall, my daughter's father is 6'2". She looks more "Nordic" than I do, so does he. I used to look more like that at a young age, then my hair turned brown. I have kind of a cross between grey eyes and hazel, hard to explain. They change. I have a certain facial bone structure.
sh3lly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #393
divineangel
Banned

Nice post Jane. Thank you.

If you suspect someone is an energy vampire, you must cease all contact.
No contact means no contact.

Many many people are full of errors of thought/demonic spirits/energy parasites/jinns.... Alcoholics and drug users can be filled with millions of demon spirits / jinns..... because alcoholics are impaired in their judgement.

If you must work near one of these psychic vampires never discuss any personal information ever. Stick to business only as necessary, no personal small talk.

Kyrani99.wordpress.com/ explains how daemonics, demon infested people, foul game, to make others sick down to the stem cell level. Kyrani99 calls it, foul game play of criminals. Religious people call it evil or demon infested, psychics call it energy vampires or black magi. Metaphysicians refer to such individuals as error, reprobate and rebuke them. Law refers to them as criminals or abusers. Jesus Christ said to an evil spirit in one person, Though art an offence to me. And rebuked it.

If people knew the danger of contact with such negatives they would have no contact with them socially and minimal work contact if at all.

One good md told me he spends all his time cutting sickies, abusers and leeches off his patients. (Cutting them out of his patients lives.)

Stay away from evil, jealous, negative people. No contact means no contact.

Religious people use very intense spiritual warfare. Athiests have no defenses except to avoid the exposure. To clarify, a demon/negative spirit/jinn/psychic vampire/ black magi/ etc.... has 3 objectives 1. to lie to, 2. to rob, and 3. to murder, their target. They are all emanations of their father, the first liar, robber and murderer and the father of all liars, robbers and murderers. Evil destroys itself and anyone it can foul game. No aware person will tolerate it. Occultist Dion Fortune wrote a book about it called, Psychic Self Defense, it is free online somewhere. Even Dion Fortune admits the book is only the tip of that iceberg.

Last edited by divineangel; 19-04-2014 at 05:13 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #394
divineangel
Banned

O negative just means there is no rhesus monkey admixture, antigen, in the blood.

I have not seen full evidence O negatives are imortals as in Highlanders, watchers, alien, etcetera any more or less than other blood types.

A Dr. D'Amo and other 'Diet for Your Bloodtype' dietary mds have found different blood types react differently to certain foods.

For example: Pork is like poison to some blood types and ok or beneficial to other blood types.

Diet for Your Bloodtype, specifics, are listed free all over the internet.

O Rh negative women will naturally abort non Rh- fetuses. This may have been a biological adaptation against rape or unwanted childbirth.

Blue eyes biologically adapted to cold snowy environments to see better in 'snow blindness' conditions.

Reindeers in the Artic Circle have gold flecks in their eyes in different seasons due to geography and diet.

This is all just mortal, matter, maya, illusion, biological adaptation to environment. In simplified binary frequency terms, good humans are ones, 1's. Bad, non humans are 0's, zeros. When you mix humans and non humans in a frequency pattern of exposure you get the binary frequency transmission codes of matter, manifest, maya, illusion, holographic form, that we interpret as this 'realm.' The binary codes of human interaction 1's, with counterfits 0's, looks like this: 1000101100001000001 on to infinity, with 1 being a directive force, a power, all good, God, reality... and 0 being nothing, powerless, a zero, error, evil, demon, negative, reptile, whatever you want to call a zero.

0's, zeros, aka powerless nothings/evil/ errors try to mal-influence 1's, good people/Gods emanations/good spirits to mislead them into sin, sickness, disease, suffering, aggrevation, loss, etc and the illusion of death. Zero's/0's, use sin, ie., lies, lust, greed, anger, envy, vanity, pride, sloth, gluttony, glamoure, pied piper deception etc to try to corrupt, misdirect, mislead 1's/ones, to knock them down, throw them off balance. Rebuke and step around zeros as you would rebuke and step around a pile of chicken manure on the sidewalk.

Since the power of God/good emanations/1's, is the only real power, the false matter picture/hologram, evil/error/0's/zeros try to create, is directed and overcome by 1's/ones.
~ All things work together for good to them that love God, all good ~

This one / zero binary frequency code is the basis of cellular communications and holographic projections. It is a technical development copied from spiritual telepathy and demonstration/manifestation principles. Much like, dancing with the stars tv show, is a counterfit, a hollow copy, of the real stars in the galaxy. Circus.

Last edited by divineangel; 19-04-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #395
divineangel
Banned

The watchers/fallen ones/devils left their first estate, heaven, and gave up their spiritual inheritance when the disobediant watchers, lusted for, fell to lust/greed and had sex with, raped, mortal earth women, producing evil hybrid giants that abused and ate entire towns. Today, a giant may be seen for example as a bad giant corporation.

A flood sent by God recorded in Genesis, destroyed the hybrid evil giants and fallen ones/watchers/zeros lost their earth bodies. They wander as spirits/errors of thought/lies/sin/ghastly phantasmagoria.

Today, good people can be put under the stress of circumstances due to interloping from negative spirits and their lack of spiritual understanding. Any sin you harbor allows evil spirits to enter.

These circumstances are a TEST.

Ignorance of spirituality, spirit being, ie., blind faith is no longer a valid path. Spiritual understanding is needed.

We are spirits having an experience in a finite mortal body. The better we understand our true spiritual nature and spiritual inheritance, the better we may progress and overcome.

The ot/nt bible is a source. And yes the bible has been ravaged by erring mortal men but many GOOD PEOPLE have given their lives to preserve the remnant text we call the bible and other ancient spiritual texts.

Bible bashers, anti-christs, anti-Gods, God haters, good haters, do not want you to understand or reclaim your spiritual powers and spiritual heritage, for then the devil and his minions will in no wise be able to harm you, corrupt you or mislead you. Earth is a school, this is all a test, those who do their homework well, pass, and those who do evil, goof off, fail, must repeat until they get it right. Spesial needs learners are given due consideration as God is just.

Last edited by divineangel; 19-04-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 21-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #396
divineangel
Banned

Default free book 1

http://kyrani99book1.wordpress.com/

kyrani99 covers the nocebos of foul game play of toxic ones misinfo etc.

millions have advanced human capability, esp etcetera.

blood type does not appear related, at least no one has published any studies I am aware of.

nocebo = opposite of placebo

anyone who attacks esp is in error, toxic and or part of foul game play

kyrani99 has a wordpress blog and also a free book 2
Old 21-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #397
wendypeace27

Obviously not going back far enough there!!!

Most likely when the ice age hit, that person migrated from a colder place. That would have made the area around the black sea almost all perfect grazing land, better then the colder regions. In the past when Earth-humans lived in much higher vibrations, there was many more eye-color, skin color combinations.

Lyrans are the seed race of the humans!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 21-04-2014 at 03:22 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #398
1zenith
Banned

Default Ya so does my sister's friend.

Quote:
No, i am average height. My father is 6 foot tall, my daughter's father is 6'2". She looks more "Nordic" than I do, so does he. I used to look more like that at a young age, then my hair turned brown. I have kind of a cross between grey eyes and hazel, hard to explain. They change. I have a certain facial bone structure.
She is a nordic for sure and maybe a little reppie genes too.

She is very pleasant unlike the reptilian hybrids.

Her facial bones are sooo strange.

And she is freaking ab- bloodtype.
I asked her cuz i already knew she was a HYBRID.
Then when she said ab-. I am like "omfg".
She doesnt KNOW she is a hybrid or has a complete alien inside her.!!!!!
Some ppl are more than hybrids i just learned.
I know i have a complete 100percent male reptilian inside me but i am still human too.
So i am BOTH.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:32 PM   #399
daveanderson
Inactive

O-
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 01:11 AM   #400
lightgiver

Lightbulb Op Mass Vacci Nation

I wonder if all those vaccines they make are suited for different blood types ?..JUst Wonderin..Theiler found that the weakened virus conferred immunity on Rhesus monkeys...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Theiler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccination
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=53OTher angels have made this war because they hate you,you and all humans..They're desperate.. They've never been able to conquer the other loyal angels, and so this war has remained in stalemate for thousands of years..I saw a third of Heaven's legion Banished...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=227

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-11-2014 at 01:16 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote