Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2015, 08:29 AM   #401
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default Bushes are behind the Luciferian agenda in the U.S

At 27:00 timecode Carolyn Hamlett tells that G H W Bush gave 2 speeches announcing the New World Order. 1) Sept. 11, 1990 and 2) March 6, 1991 speech to Congress. March = 3, day = 6 = 9 + 1991. G W Bush pretended that he was Christian to sway Christians to the Luciferian ways.

Those who are the top Luciferians call themselves "masters."



Illuminati Whistleblower "They Worship lucifer"
https://youtu.be/aGEYloihE9g

She was part of the Luciferian cabal and tells what she learned in their underground cult.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 04:20 AM   #402
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default A lot of people made a lot of money from 9/11.

AT 5:13 Marsh and McLennan is pointed out.

Published on Sep 11, 2015
TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16167

Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail.

9/11 was instrumental in moving trillions of dollars from Point A to Point B.

It was a financial crime.

A lot of people who had stolen a lot of money got a "get out of jail free" card thanks to 9/11. The total adds up to trillions - and that's when a trillion dollars was a lot of money. For example, take the "missing" money from the Pentagon. The most recent estimate (2013) is that $8.5 trillion is missing and that's just from the Pentagon. - See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-911-files/911-was-a-financial-crime.html#sthash.C5xV0bds.dpuf
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 04:26 AM   #403
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default The towers were empty. None were in the towers.

No one was in the WTC towers on 911. The buildings were gutted, prepped & planted with explosives. People can't stand where there are no floors.

The fake deaths of 2700+ alleged to be in the buildings keeps the money flowing into the coffers of the criminals Bush Cheney et al.

Last edited by 07august; 17-09-2015 at 04:30 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 09:28 PM   #404
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,409
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Yes indeed so......

Ya know 07august..... People cant see THATS WHY THEY DIDNT RESCUE ANYONE THAT WAS WAVING OUT THOSE WINDOWS AS HELICOPTERS FLEW BY..

They werent real people!!
Likes: (2)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:38 AM   #405
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes indeed so......

Ya know 07august..... People cant see THATS WHY THEY DIDNT RESCUE ANYONE THAT WAS WAVING OUT THOSE WINDOWS AS HELICOPTERS FLEW BY..

They werent real people!!
That fake video was set up by FEMA to boost the FAKE story. The WTC buildings windows DID NOT OPEN. This was another FAKE video, just as the burned cars and dust over everything. So many lies.

btw, good to hear from you, Dude 111.
Likes: (2)
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 03:41 PM   #406
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,409
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Yes Im glad your still here!!!!

Yes ya know you are right..... Those windows were 1 PANE OF GLASS!!!!!


We really need to try and get the truth out!!!!!
Likes: (2)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:42 PM   #407
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes Im glad your still here!!!!
I am still here. I never get messages from DI forums these days to remember to post here. I got a message today on another thread. It is the reason I made it here.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #408
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default Bushes at GOP debate death signal to Trump

Bush Sr Gives Masonic Death Gesture to Trump at GOP Debate



https://youtu.be/ERI4psf3Vog
__________________
“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses.”
– Plato
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:54 PM   #409
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Evidence of missing windows:





http://yankee451.com/?p=1961

Last edited by yankee451; 09-03-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:00 PM   #410
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default Evidence of missing floor systems

No floor systems visible above the lobby ceiling.



The truss straps were allegedly poured into the concrete floors:


But they can be seen hanging from the walls where the lobby ceiling met the spandrels:


The only evidence of the remains of floor material can be seen at the lobby ceiling level - had there EVER been floors installed we should see some evidence of them just as there is evidence of the remains of the lobby ceiling. The truss straps are evidence that there was NEVER concrete poured over those straps.

Last edited by yankee451; 09-03-2016 at 09:08 PM.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:45 AM   #411
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default

What is your point? Your examples of WTC remains are composites of many photos mashed together. I went down to the site when New Yorkers were allowed to visit the alleged ground zero site. I didn't see what you have posted. What you have posted are photoshopped pictures. I have photos which I have taken. They don't look anything like the composites you have posted.

You can always tell composites. You can clearly see what crap has been added. The saturation of color tells the viewer the photo is FAKE. All of you photos are FAKE.

btw, the Komatsu machine was YELLOW, not orange.

Last edited by 07august; 10-03-2016 at 07:14 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:13 AM   #412
07august
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,372
Likes: 46 (36 Posts)
Default

I don't understand why you have posted these composite fake photos.

It has been 15 years. We have seen all the crap photo composites photos already, yet you still keep coming up with new CRAP photo composites.

Time to stop already yankee451. The more crap you post, the more you look as if you are a liar and a paid shill.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #413
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
I don't understand why you have posted these composite fake photos.

It has been 15 years. We have seen all the crap photo composites photos already, yet you still keep coming up with new CRAP photo composites.

Time to stop already yankee451. The more crap you post, the more you look as if you are a liar and a paid shill.
Hi August,

Golly, I thought I was posting photos in support of your post, namely that the towers were gutted and empty but apparently you are claiming that they are all faked, without proof. No, they aren't composites, they were part of a photo opportunity staged by FEMA after the cleanup had already begun. They contain evidence that has been ignored by the completely controlled truth movement, of which every popular faction has their own reasons for ignoring it. The best way to control the opposition is to lead it after all, so why don't you tell me why you think all the photographic evidence that supports the conclusion that the towers were gutted and empty shells that were likely never the fully occupied cities within the city that we were told, is fake. Sounds to me like Shack and his water carriers are trying to dispose of the evidence.

Its been 15 years and the leaders of the movement have long been exposed, Shack and the "it's all fake" crowd included.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #414
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
What is your point? Your examples of WTC remains are composites of many photos mashed together. I went down to the site when New Yorkers were allowed to visit the alleged ground zero site. I didn't see what you have posted. What you have posted are photoshopped pictures. I have photos which I have taken. They don't look anything like the composites you have posted.

You can always tell composites. You can clearly see what crap has been added. The saturation of color tells the viewer the photo is FAKE. All of you photos are FAKE.

btw, the Komatsu machine was YELLOW, not orange.
Nope, not composites. If they were faking photographs you'd think they would fake them with real windows and not with screens hanging over them, and you 'd think they wouldn't have faked the evidence of missing floors. What you're doing is trying to dispose of this evidence.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:34 PM   #415
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

It may be a little out of date, but there are some very good quotes from various people about 9/11 on "BEYOND THE MEDIA MATRIX", as well as banking, media etc.

An excerpt:

"The press is saying what they have been told to say... the stories about 9/11 are false... You take a look at the buildings falling down. They didn't fall down because airplanes hit them; they fell down because explosives went off, demolitions. Look at building 7. It didn't fall to its side; it didn't fall in this direction or that direction. Just like the two towers... What is it they do not want the public to know?"
Major General Albert Stubblebine,
retired Commanding General of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command - speaking to a reporter in Germany about 9/11


http://www.beyondthemediamatrix.net/BTMM_page1.html


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 10-03-2016 at 11:09 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:05 AM   #416
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,409
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Yes I think August07 Misunderstood Yankee ... He also agrees with us!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #417
trixie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 68 (49 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
What is your point? Your examples of WTC remains are composites of many photos mashed together. I went down to the site when New Yorkers were allowed to visit the alleged ground zero site. I didn't see what you have posted. What you have posted are photoshopped pictures. I have photos which I have taken. They don't look anything like the composites you have posted.

You can always tell composites. You can clearly see what crap has been added. The saturation of color tells the viewer the photo is FAKE. All of you photos are FAKE.

btw, the Komatsu machine was YELLOW, not orange.
I am no expert but it does look like there are layers, dust no dust. It would not be surprising that the government would release fake photos. Whole thing leaves my head spinning, which I think is the intention!!

Can you please post your photos? It would be super appreciated!!
__________________
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 03:55 AM   #418
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,409
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Well they know most people ARE SO DUMBED DOWN AND IN CONTROL they couldnt see thru it!! (And they are right)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #419
yankee451
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: White Salmon, Washington, USA
Posts: 590
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
I am no expert but it does look like there are layers, dust no dust. It would not be surprising that the government would release fake photos. Whole thing leaves my head spinning, which I think is the intention!!

Can you please post your photos? It would be super appreciated!!
What could be gained by faking images that explain how it was done? I would think they would fake them to support the story they were trying to push, not the truth, but that's just me.
yankee451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 05:12 PM   #420
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

I'm not sure if the pics are faked or not. However I have two questions for you guys both pertaining to the larger image with the orange heavy machinery :

i, would all of that metal be as badly rusted as it appears?

ii, in the background, there seems to be a huge red drape over the windows of that building. why?, is it protecting someone / something?, or part of an ongoing external refit / fascia clean?


TIA.


ps just looking at this picture again, the foreground (twisted metal) seems to be a bit 'dodgy'.... but will elaborate more if i can....
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
lmcc students, wtc 1, wtc 2 vacant on 911

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.