Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 30-04-2007, 06:06 AM   #1
james777
Banned

Default Confused Souls......

I know it's easy to get caught up in all the different perceptions and interpretations of religion, but we are all sitting here talking about things we just don't know about. You were born, I was born, we grew up, we were taught what we were taught and believe what we believe. There is great deception among us and few of us really have a clear and peaceful vision of the reality of reality. The human race was created for companionship for the creator of all things and their is an immediate danger for those of us who deny this. Satan is a duplicator. His purpose is to throw us (humans) off track by giving us all different scenarios, stories, religions and traps. The very things we read on this site about aliens genetically munipulating the human race so they can rule us is just one example of what I'm referring to. If you buy into that type of bullshit then the trap is supressing your mind, which by the way is the only thing that you have control over. It's time to stop feeding this machine of deception and take a stand for what is real and quit being pussies hiding behind theories derived of intellegentless minds. Fuck satan and fuck lies! Realize who you really are and understand there is a WAR for our souls and the only thing we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation from Jesus Christ which is Grace, and we'll be saved from this den of iniquity. Look for the signs of logic, for example, I could sit here and type about Muhommad, Buddha, Baal, Dagon, Thor all these obviously deceptive so-called saviours and you would all sit there and say, "hmmmmm, he does bring up some good points". But the second I mention Jesus Christ or God, suddenly you're angered and start throwing thoughtless and sensless accusations about I don't know what I'm talking about and how Jesus Christ was just a man, not the son of God, and then start going through all your brainwashed mental files trying to come up with reasons and ways for you to convince yourself that I'm wrong and I don't know what I'm saying, but in doing that, YOU're just proving my point further. All I'm saying is to STOP, breathe, listen to your inner soul, it's telling you the truth, you don't need books and thoughts of men and women that you know nothing about to help you determine truth. Knowlegde comes from within and gaining access to that will help you bypass all of this ridiculous shit that we all seem to be neck-deep in. God is waiting for you to turn the keys he has given you, so PLEASE, use YOUR intellect, it won't steer you wrong. I know you all love David Icke and even I've read his books, I'm with him on a lot of topics, but he also is trapped in his own brainwash and could use some understanding and enlightenment, be careful, because he just may be the deceptive shepard leading you to your own slaughter..................................God Bless
james777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 09:06 AM   #2
i am all i am
Banned

DOGMA

DON'T TRY TO CONVINCE US,
OF YOUR FALSE IDEAL,
THERE ARE NO SEPARATE COLOURS,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I WASN'T BORN TO WORK FOR YOU,
DON'T SELL ME YOUR IDEAL,
MY EXPERIENCE IS THE CLUE,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I WASN'T BORN A SINNER,
YOUR RELIGION IS A SPIEL,
YOU SAY A LOSER NEEDS A WINNER,
YOUR DOGMA DOESN'T HEAL.

I HOPE ONE DAY TO HOLD YOUR HAND,
AND WATCH THE JOY ON YOUR FACE,
WHEN THE WORLD WILL UNDERSTAND,
WE ALL BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE.

CHRISTIANITY

666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST,
ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS JOIN THE FEAST,
DENYING THE TRUTH THAT'S INSIDE,
SO THEIR ACTIONS THEY CAN HIDE.

THE CONVERSION OF ALL IS THEIR GOAL,
SO THEY CAN FEED UPON YOUR SOUL,
AND THE JOY OF LIFE BECOMES A COST,
FOR ALL IN FEAR TO BE LOST.

THE BLIND AND DEAF ALWAYS PREACH,
OF A PLACE THEY CANNOT REACH,
SO LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT IS SAID,
FOR ALL GOOD CHRISTIANS WANT YOU DEAD.

BUT WHEN YOU SEE AND YOU HEAR,
ALL BECOMES PERFECTLY CLEAR,
FOR THEN IT IS THAT YOU WILL KNOW,
TO YOU LOVE WILL ALWAYS FLOW.

DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY

THIS IS THE MOTTO OF OUR DAY,
DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY,
FOR A PREACHER PREACHED UNTO ME,
THE SEPERATION OF ETERNITY.

HE CALLED ME WEAK, HE CALLED ME A SINNER,
THEN HE TOLD ME THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER,
THE SON OF GOD, HE IS GOD INCARNATE,
AND MORTAL MANS DEATH WAS HIS FATE.

HE DIED ON A CROSS TO ABSOLVE ALL SIN,
AND ONLY THEN DID OUR LIVES BEGIN,
THIS IS THE TRUTH DON'T TURN AWAY,
DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY.

SO I ASKED A QUESTION TO BE SURE,
HE COULD SEE HIS STORY HAD A FLAW,
“IF ETERNAL GOD BE THE ONE HE BE,
HOW COULD DEATH BE HIS DESTINY ?”.

AND THEN HE TOLD ME HIS DEATH WAS A GIFT,
FOR THE SINS OF HUMANITY HE DID UPLIFT,
AND RESURRECTED TO SHOW THE PROOF,
THAT THIS STORY IS THE TRUTH.

AND AS HIS STORY PROVED HIS STORY,
HE SMILED AT ME WITH ALL GODS GLORY,
AND I LAUGHED AND SMILED TO SEE,
HE COULDN'T HIDE GOD INSIDE FROM ME.

NOW WITH WORDS HEARTFELT I DID SAY,
“THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME GOD TODAY”,
THEN HE LOST HIS SMILE AND TURNED AWAY,
SAYING DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY.

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
From the "religion" thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakensong
Not to mention the fact that IN CONTEXT it says no illegitimate child was to enter "his temple"......
G'day Awakensong,

Would this mean, "IN CONTEXT", that as Mary was not legally married to the Holy Spirit or God, that Jesus was illegitimate, and therefore not allowed to enter the Kingdom of Heaven ???

With LOVE.
Jesus Christ is a False Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means "God with us." Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

http://www.evilbible.com/jesus_false.htm

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 03:10 PM   #4
ho1ogram
Banned

What absolutely wonderful lyrics, you should print 'em up in hymn books and leave 'em in churches.

i am all i am said:
Quote:
DON'T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY
"Mostly their left hand hold a bible
Their right hand holds a gun"

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL - KEV CARMODY http://www.kevcarmody.com.au/
Full lyrics post #76 here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...?t=2455&page=2

Saviours? Wassup wit dat shit?...
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
bigus_dickus

don't worry, we are the "other" people.

those of whose daughters cain and seth took for their wives and interbred. those who were before 'adam' was created. before the split of our language (thought) occured. the christ is us and jesus is a brother and anyone can be trained to attain that while living, but these people have lied to us, because they didn't want their creations to become like them and denounce their "god". we are here to help these people and ourselves, because now we are all one. their "god" had this plan for them, that looks like a mistake and he lied to them, but it was all part of his plan.

we gave them a soul, they gave us a mind.

hey, this really makes sense, it could make a cool book.
bigus_dickus is offline   Reply With Quote