Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 21-03-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
taloho

Default The oddest thing I ever experanced

Hello Everyone,

I live here in the southern part of the United States. Not going into much detail, but I am a former JW. Now a born again Christian, but not going to church. I am married and have two children.

Now to what I was going to tell about was something that I have seen twice in the past five years. Both times what I saw was the same thing. Driving past a Kingdom Hall on Sunday mornings, one was in Missouri, and the other time was in Arkansas.

I saw what looked like green goblin type creatures dancing around the parking lot. (The parking lot was full of cars.) The first time I made the mistake of looking just a bit to long. One of the creatures noticed me staring at them, and as fast as I could blink, one of the creatures was in my car. At the time my husband was driving. The thing had tried to gain controle of the steering wheel, and cause an accident, by stearing us into a ditch. When I reached over to touch it (don't ask me why, I don't know) and to grab the steering wheel the creature left.

The second time I saw simular creatures dancing around the parking lot. But this time I only glanced. I did not want a repeat of what had happened about a year earler.

Last edited by taloho; 21-03-2007 at 11:40 PM. Reason: adding a comma
taloho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
naturesdaughter

Sometimes it is hard to put words to what we see, we often lack a good artistic vocabulary, but I am interested in a more detailed description. What height, what shape, What color(s), I know it probably happened very fast, but could you describe what you can?
naturesdaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #3
taloho

I remember that they were very dark and green in color. They had two arms, two legs, a head, and a body. The fingers are very bony, and long, almost twice the lenght of normal human fingers. The face looked distorted, wrinkled. The nose was crooked, like it had a lump on the bridge of the nose. It had cat like eyes, when the pupils are slit, and a yellow-green in color.
Old 22-03-2007, 02:19 AM   #4
tinmenace

So, what did your husband have to say about it?
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 01:43 PM   #5
taloho

At the time I asked him if he saw what I had seen. He said he did not noticed the first time. But my youngest child who was in the car at the time, did, it scared him. The second time my husband did see it, because even though I only glanced, I pointed it out to him. But he is the type of person, if he can't explain it, he won't admit to it, or even talk about things that are unexplainable.
Old 22-03-2007, 01:50 PM   #6
ho1ogram
Banned

I'm sure it gave you a fright, but man, why can't I see things like that! That'd make my day! (have seen lots of dark figured ghosts though, but they're kinda boring once you get past the initial fear)

Have you read Icke's books on the reptillians and JW's and all that stuff?
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #7
tinmenace

So, you're saying that when it tried to take control of the steering wheel while your husband was driving, your husband did not notice or see what you were seeing?
Old 22-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #8
cheeb
Banned

Default hard to beleive

I find that very hard to beleive that the car park for the jehovas witnesses would be full nobody with any iota of intellegence would beleive in that nonsense
cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 04:07 AM   #9
seamus

I find it hard to believe that anyone who is interested in David Icke's work would find this kind of happening as unbelievable.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
cheeb
Banned

Youre right ,i wasnt questioning the validity of her eyewitness account just the fact that in the 21st century anyone could still attend these mediaevil places of worship
cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #11
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
I find it hard to believe that anyone who is interested in David Icke's work would find this kind of happening as unbelievable.

s
Right, I have a very open mind, but there's also a lot of BS out there and disinformation. I like to get my mind comfortably wrapped around the information before I can embrace it. I think this is the difference between being naive and informed.
Old 27-03-2007, 05:19 AM   #12
seamus

That's wise for 99.999% of what you will encounter. There are some things that just defy logic though. I'll let you all know when my book is out

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #13
smariot

Did it have warty skin and dance around?
smariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 10:26 AM   #14
aznality

Goblin sightings? Hrmm that's something new.
Old 19-05-2007, 10:07 PM   #15
misscpb
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloho View Post
Hello Everyone,

I live here in the southern part of the United States. Not going into much detail, but I am a former JW. Now a born again Christian, but not going to church. I am married and have two children.

Now to what I was going to tell about was something that I have seen twice in the past five years. Both times what I saw was the same thing. Driving past a Kingdom Hall on Sunday mornings, one was in Missouri, and the other time was in Arkansas.

I saw what looked like green goblin type creatures dancing around the parking lot. (The parking lot was full of cars.) The first time I made the mistake of looking just a bit to long. One of the creatures noticed me staring at them, and as fast as I could blink, one of the creatures was in my car. At the time my husband was driving. The thing had tried to gain controle of the steering wheel, and cause an accident, by stearing us into a ditch. When I reached over to touch it (don't ask me why, I don't know) and to grab the steering wheel the creature left.

The second time I saw simular creatures dancing around the parking lot. But this time I only glanced. I did not want a repeat of what had happened about a year earler.

Well that does sound very strange indeed. Maybe you and your son are very sensitive and able to see into other lower realms. Anyway as long as you are all ok thats the main thing
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 07:34 AM   #16
earthseed

I left my body as I do a lot actually and I ran into little fairy beings that were all over my deck. So when David says just a bunch of frequencies and we can tune in and tune out he's not kidding. There is a lot of weird stuff out there and I think most of the time our minds edit it out when there is a cross over.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #17
graflok

A couple of years ago I was watching the tube and came upon a film called "The
Fairy Faith." It's a Canadian documentary about people who believe in or report
having seen various types of "little people." The film blew my mind. I had no
idea people were still reporting seeing such creatures but apparently they are.
Before seeing that film I never paid much attention to this subject but now I can
see how it fits into the "underworld/trans-dimensional" realms.

Check it out some time. I think most people here would enjoy it.

link

There are also various books on the subject.

By the way, evidently some of these creatures can create illusions in the minds
of onlookers. They are also known to be angered at being watched by humans
and can be dangerous.

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #18
aznality

A friend was telling me about his philosophy class. They asked the students if they believed fairies existed. Most (or perhaps all) of them said 'no'. Apparently that was not the correct answer. Hahaha. The lecturer was asking them if they have any evidence to back up their beliefs and none of them did. So he pointed out how closed-minded humans are.