Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #2001
nosferatu_dj

hey.. it is morning and so far all good :P

lol i did not expect something to happen to me overnight... but the messege i got was a bit of a shock to say the least.
who knows,, maby i will be visited soon, maby not... from the messeges i got from that freind and 2 others, tend to make me think more of the will be.
Old 25-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #2002
goanna
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu_dj View Post

lol i did not expect something to happen to me overnight... but the messege i got was a bit of a shock to say the least.
who knows,, maby i will be visited soon, maby not... from the messeges i got from that freind and 2 others, tend to make me think more of the will be.
mate, you dont spell well enough to be a threat.....lol

so, if i were you, i wouldnt worry too much...

Last edited by goanna; 25-06-2009 at 08:59 PM.
goanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #2003
poshrat

Exclamation

Quote:

Exactly who are you expecting to pay a visit?

By the way DO NOT get vaccinated this fall.
poshrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #2004
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1 View Post
i hope you have something with this information.
yes indeed it has been thank u for ur advice.

but i have a problem with the staying calm part lol... that is sumthing that is hard to do when u suffer from PTSD along with a few related things.
fighting the NWO is no new thing to me, and neither is suffering from it.

as for the learning how to survive.. i was born into farming and lived of the land untill i was about 10. so yeah i am set there.
i know how to defend myself very well..
traveling is something that i have done ALOT in my life. have been all over australia, only state i have not been is N.T ( i hear there is good work going there )
what u said about ninja... this is a code i incorperate into my everyday life.
Old 25-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #2005
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by goanna View Post
mate, you dont spell well enough to be a threat.....lol
haha.. ok i take that as a complement and a joke:P
yeah i try to not spell correctly
only the people who really are awake know what i am saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshrat View Post
Exactly who are you expecting to pay a visit?

By the way DO NOT get vaccinated this fall.
well i like to call them the MIB.. but they are known mostly as the police... someone in power to come along and take my ass away ( or anyones ) and they say it is all leagal to do it coz they have evidence of something........
Old 25-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #2006
jack1

Quote:
yes indeed it has been thank u for ur advice.

but i have a problem with the staying calm part lol... that is sumthing that is hard to do when u suffer from PTSD along with a few related things.
fighting the NWO is no new thing to me, and neither is suffering from it.

as for the learning how to survive.. i was born into farming and lived of the land untill i was about 10. so yeah i am set there.
i know how to defend myself very well..
traveling is something that i have done ALOT in my life. have been all over australia, only state i have not been is N.T ( i hear there is good work going there )
what u said about ninja... this is a code i incorperate into my everyday life.
good to hear, and about the calm part, then dont worry it will come. XD
jack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 10:20 PM   #2007
apekteina lordosis
Inactive

Default michael blackjack-son :fear:

aka michael blackjackhexideicmalwhatsitson

jus sayin'
apekteina lordosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #2008
size_of_light

Clever boy.

Reality is freaking weird.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #2009
apekteina lordosis
Inactive

aye indeed

edited to make a merged thread make sense.

Last edited by apekteina lordosis; 25-06-2009 at 11:28 PM.
apekteina lordosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 09:09 AM   #2010
nosferatu_dj

OMG!!!! now i know i am under investigation and so is ANYONE that was involved in this blackjack shit...

PROOF! it was not a hoax.

WTF is going on,, now what? am i under investigation becouse, i got caught up in this blackjack stuff and i am a truther... i have NOTHING to do with ANY threats.. i am a freaking lover not a fighter.

oh yeah,, i live 1 town away from the power station SO think about it.. do u think i would want to blow it up. FUCK NO!! do u think i would send threats when i live this close hell no!... i am no officaly FREAKED OUT!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwo...tion,_Victoria

MUST LISTEN TO.. some IDIOT FRIKEN RETARD.... OR THE PEOPLE BEHIND BLACKJACK. send in threat to blow up power station that i live 1 town away from.
http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/20...15/2598599.htm

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...8-2702,00.html

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...0622-ct7s.html

http://www.robertclark.net/news.php?extend.90

http://www.abc.net.au/local/tag/?topic=pollution

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...16/2599238.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...15/2598650.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...15/2597935.htm

Eco-terrorists threaten power plant boss

* Font Size: Decrease Increase
* Print Page: Print

Lauren Wilson | June 16, 2009
Article from: The Australian

A THREAT of attack by an eco-terrorism group is being taken seriously by Victorian police and the Brumby government.

State Energy Minister Peter Batchelor said a menacing letter left at the home of a power station manager was a dramatic escalation of environmental activism.

The radical Earth Liberation Front yesterday refused to back down from threats against Hazelwood power station chief Graeme York and his family. A US spokesman for the group told AAP Mr York "should consider himself lucky" to have received a hand-delivered warning. And Victorian Police Commissioner Simon Overland said the letter was being investigated by special intelligence detectives. Although the ELF has not been prominent in Australia, it is responsible for a series of fire-bomb attacks on industrial property and equipment in Europe and the US. The US Federal Bureau of Investigation proscribed the group in 2002 as a serious terror threat.

The letter to Mr York, dropped in the mailbox of his Melbourne home, declared: "You are responsible for the dirtiest power station in Australia and the most polluting in the industrialised world.

"We hold you personally accountable for this assault against our earth. The irreplaceable and precious eco-systems of this earth are worth much more than your manicured lawn, expensive car and opulent suburban house.

"Your property will not remain safe so long as Hazelwood continues to pollute at such an inexcusable level, swallow millions of litres of fresh water every hour and cough out hydrochloric and nitrogen acids in return."

Mr Batchelor said he expected police to bring down the full weight of the law on the people responsible for the threat.

"For some time now, environmentalists have been stepping up their campaign, trying to turn the lights out in Victoria," he said.

Mr Batchelor said the latest threats marked a "steady, systematic scaling up" of the environmental campaigns. "I'll be asking the Victorian government to make sure we have adequate laws to deal with these types of activities," he said.

Opposition spokesman Robert Clark told Melbourne radio 3AW tough new laws were needed.
Old 26-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #2011
nosferatu_dj

ok i know what u might be thinking.. what has this got to do with the powerstation being threatened???

well i a freind go take a look at the powerstation TODAY! and when that freind went there.. there is 2 surcurity gurds patrolling where normaly there is none.. this is in the only area u can dive in to take a look at the power station ( for tourist )

and those guards have those mirror on a stick things and all types of questions to ask.
Old 26-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #2012
jack1

Quote:
OMG!!!! now i know i am under investigation and so is ANYONE that was involved in this blackjack shit...

PROOF! it was not a hoax.

WTF is going on,, now what? am i under investigation becouse, i got caught up in this blackjack stuff and i am a truther... i have NOTHING to do with ANY threats.. i am a freaking lover not a fighter.

oh yeah,, i live 1 town away from the power station SO think about it.. do u think i would want to blow it up. FUCK NO!! do u think i would send threats when i live this close hell no!... i am no officaly FREAKED OUT!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwo...tion,_Victoria

MUST LISTEN TO.. some IDIOT FRIKEN RETARD.... OR THE PEOPLE BEHIND BLACKJACK. send in threat to blow up power station that i live 1 town away from.
http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/20...15/2598599.htm

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...8-2702,00.html

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...0622-ct7s.html

http://www.robertclark.net/news.php?extend.90

http://www.abc.net.au/local/tag/?topic=pollution

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...16/2599238.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...15/2598650.htm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...15/2597935.htm

Eco-terrorists threaten power plant boss

* Font Size: Decrease Increase
* Print Page: Print

Lauren Wilson | June 16, 2009
Article from: The Australian

A THREAT of attack by an eco-terrorism group is being taken seriously by Victorian police and the Brumby government.

State Energy Minister Peter Batchelor said a menacing letter left at the home of a power station manager was a dramatic escalation of environmental activism.

The radical Earth Liberation Front yesterday refused to back down from threats against Hazelwood power station chief Graeme York and his family. A US spokesman for the group told AAP Mr York "should consider himself lucky" to have received a hand-delivered warning. And Victorian Police Commissioner Simon Overland said the letter was being investigated by special intelligence detectives. Although the ELF has not been prominent in Australia, it is responsible for a series of fire-bomb attacks on industrial property and equipment in Europe and the US. The US Federal Bureau of Investigation proscribed the group in 2002 as a serious terror threat.

The letter to Mr York, dropped in the mailbox of his Melbourne home, declared: "You are responsible for the dirtiest power station in Australia and the most polluting in the industrialised world.

"We hold you personally accountable for this assault against our earth. The irreplaceable and precious eco-systems of this earth are worth much more than your manicured lawn, expensive car and opulent suburban house.

"Your property will not remain safe so long as Hazelwood continues to pollute at such an inexcusable level, swallow millions of litres of fresh water every hour and cough out hydrochloric and nitrogen acids in return."

Mr Batchelor said he expected police to bring down the full weight of the law on the people responsible for the threat.

"For some time now, environmentalists have been stepping up their campaign, trying to turn the lights out in Victoria," he said.

Mr Batchelor said the latest threats marked a "steady, systematic scaling up" of the environmental campaigns. "I'll be asking the Victorian government to make sure we have adequate laws to deal with these types of activities," he said.

Opposition spokesman Robert Clark told Melbourne radio 3AW tough new laws were needed.
be very carefull...
jack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 09:22 AM   #2013
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1 View Post
be very carefull...
but i dont get WHY!... why should i have to be carefull? i am not the person responsible for this..

this is the first fricken time in my life i have even heard of
"The radical Earth Liberation Front"

and now i am told i am being investigated..... for what?? all i did was what EVERYONE else did and that is get caught up in this blackjack thing and all that crap....... well just goes to show, if u speak the truth and try to tell others. you are considerd to be a fruit loop.. but when something like this happens suddenly things are difernt,, sudenly all the people that where involved in posting about blackjack is a suspect, WTF!?!...... i do not think it is just me,, if i am under investigation then that means so is basicly everyone else....

so what over 3 million people world wide are a threat now??.... ok so looks like martial law aint far away at all,, if everone suddenly starts finding out they are under investigation.. i do not think we will be to happy about it.

so looks like the comment from wisly bear was true.
Old 26-06-2009, 09:52 AM   #2014
nosferatu_dj

i just tried to tell my family and ALL of them do not belive me.. they think i am a complete nut case... think i am makeing this all up.. and refuse to even listen to the radio report or look at ANY of the newspaper and other reports ect....

i am realy starting to feel i am fighting a looseing battle.
from the looks of it,, if i do get taken away by someone orginization ( fed, fbi, police ect..) my family will just watch and think it is for my best

from the freind that informed me about me being under investigation.

shelley

did u do that
7:44pmDarren

FUCK NO
why the fck would i be that fcking mental and crazy.. that is just STUPID

fck me.. i think u should know i only tell people of information that others are provideing
7:45pmshelley

ok
7:45pmDarren

the BLACKJACK thing with the newspaper where it all started,, started this at the start of this year

i didnt even know about this crap untill 1 months at most ago

ahh ok

i didnt know till now

Last edited by nosferatu_dj; 26-06-2009 at 09:54 AM.
nosferatu_dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #2015
fairyelfdog

Default Breathe

Okay. I know you are terrified and I understand your emotions but I want you to imagine right now some government agency moron sitting and reading this, chuckeling to himself, thinking that we sure scared him shitless now...

Breathe. Yes this is serious business. I have not read what you have posted yet. I will print all the links, give it a good read through. But advice like "be very careful" is not going to help now. Sit back. Lets put this in perspective.

Who are you? I mean really? You are infinity expressed through this body of yours. What can they do to you? They can "arrest" you, inprison your body... but never your spirit. You are and will always be what you are and no one can take that away from you. Time is but an illusion. These idiots are just that... idiots and they can never stop you are anyone from being who you are. Also know that this consciousness is all powerful. They are not. If you are in fear you will generate the kind of events you fear. If you relax and deal with this calmly while letting consciousness in it WILL resolve.

Now I am going to print your papers and I am going to read them carefully. Then I am going to go right in there with you and talk about it on other forums. I urge everyone who reads this to do the same and to not ostrecise this young man under any circumstances. We are all in this together and unless we stand up for eachother and will not be divided they will have their will imposed.

Nosferatu, go and rest. Try to disconnect from your fears.

Love

Kara
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #2016
flip side
Inactive

Nosferatu: How does the blackjack stuff link to this powerstation threat?! I dont see any link what so ever? How did you come to this conclusion? Sorry if I've missed something here.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #2017
wazaaap

Quote:
but i dont get WHY!... why should i have to be carefull? i am not the person responsible for this..

this is the first fricken time in my life i have even heard of
"The radical Earth Liberation Front"

and now i am told i am being investigated..... for what?? all i did was what EVERYONE else did and that is get caught up in this blackjack thing and all that crap....... well just goes to show, if u speak the truth and try to tell others. you are considerd to be a fruit loop.. but when something like this happens suddenly things are difernt,, sudenly all the people that where involved in posting about blackjack is a suspect, WTF!?!...... i do not think it is just me,, if i am under investigation then that means so is basicly everyone else....

so what over 3 million people world wide are a threat now??.... ok so looks like martial law aint far away at all,, if everone suddenly starts finding out they are under investigation.. i do not think we will be to happy about it.

so looks like the comment from wisly bear was true.
dont worry mate - it is clear who is in the wrong here!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #2018
nosferatu_dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Okay. I know you are terrified and I understand your emotions but I want you to imagine right now some government agency moron sitting and reading this, chuckeling to himself, thinking that we sure scared him shitless now...

Breathe. Yes this is serious business. I have not read what you have posted yet. I will print all the links, give it a good read through. But advice like "be very careful" is not going to help now. Sit back. Lets put this in perspective.

Who are you? I mean really? You are infinity expressed through this body of yours. What can they do to you? They can "arrest" you, inprison your body... but never your spirit. You are and will always be what you are and no one can take that away from you. Time is but an illusion. These idiots are just that... idiots and they can never stop you are anyone from being who you are. Also know that this consciousness is all powerful. They are not. If you are in fear you will generate the kind of events you fear. If you relax and deal with this calmly while letting consciousness in it WILL resolve.

Now I am going to print your papers and I am going to read them carefully. Then I am going to go right in there with you and talk about it on other forums. I urge everyone who reads this to do the same and to not ostrecise this young man under any circumstances. We are all in this together and unless we stand up for eachother and will not be divided they will have their will imposed.

Nosferatu, go and rest. Try to disconnect from your fears.

Love

Kara
thank you SO much for your support and understanding.. and also for ur wise words.

i am not exactly SCARED. i am a little only a fool is not scared in this kind of circomstance. BUT i am not affraid of the scum that may be reading this info and thinking they have me scared and i will not keep spreading the truth...
if anything this makes me MORE stronger and MORE determind then ever to keep fighting.....

THIS IS TO THOSE WHO MAY BE MONITORING ME!
"u may have taken my life in that "accident" 6 years ago.. but u had me revived on the way to hospital ( i had lost almost all my blood from something i will not go into detail ) BUT u had me revived on the way to hospital in the ambulance...... maby u thought that was the last time u had to scare me so much? maby u thought i would just go away and stop fighting for the truth?. WELL U ARE WRONG!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Nosferatu: How does the blackjack stuff link to this powerstation threat?! I dont see any link what so ever? How did you come to this conclusion? Sorry if I've missed something here.
how dose it tire in??? have u read the posts i have done??? have u listend to the radio interview OR read any of the newspaper articals that i gave in links?

if u did u would not be asking that
Old 26-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #2019
flip side
Inactive

Quote:

how dose it tire in??? have u read the posts i have done??? have u listend to the radio interview OR read any of the newspaper articals that i gave in links?

if u did u would not be asking that
well, yes I have read the articles and all the posts you have made. Although please explain to me how you think that posting on this Blackjack thread has led you to be investigated on a completely unrelated incident? Again, I dont see the link.
flip side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #2020
poshrat

Quote:
i just tried to tell my family and ALL of them do not belive me.. they think i am a complete nut case... think i am makeing this all up.. and refuse to even listen to the radio report or look at ANY of the newspaper and other reports ect....

i am realy starting to feel i am fighting a looseing battle.
from the looks of it,, if i do get taken away by someone orginization ( fed, fbi, police ect..) my family will just watch and think it is for my best

from the freind that informed me about me being under investigation.

shelley

did u do that
7:44pmDarren

FUCK NO
why the fck would i be that fcking mental and crazy.. that is just STUPID

fck me.. i think u should know i only tell people of information that others are provideing

ok
7:45pmDarren

the BLACKJACK thing with the newspaper where it all started,, started this at the start of this year

i didnt even know about this crap untill 1 months at most ago

ahh ok

i didnt know till now
Darren, I don't get it. I have never heard of ELF until you mentioned it. I have looked at news about them and what they do and I can not see any link to Operation Blackjack. It seems to me they are like the old fashioned luddites and are not interested in killing people.
The scenario involved with Operation Blackjack was a series of bombs planted around cities in the USA and UK where innocent people would have lost their lives. This ELF and Operation Blackjack is too totally different realities.

Are you saying Justin Williams and the Telegraph are connected with ELF?

I really think you are getting paranoid.

It is very dangerous to people who want truth and peace and love to be associated with any activist group.

What the authorities could do is brand ALL people who are against the NWO and what that represents, with these radical extreme groups.

That is very very dangerous as people who are peaceful but want truth would be rounded up with the extremist groups.

The ELF and ALF could be regarded as terrorist groups by the authorities, I don't know?

I think it is very important to stand back and see the bigger picture and just because you want peace in the world and the truth to come out doesn't mean you agree with extremist groups.

PS. Thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel.
poshrat is offline   Reply With Quote