Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 23-03-2018, 08:53 AM   #181
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Trying to push their kid into a job they know they cant do as well as a man, just to prove some kind of leftie point that men shouldn't dominate anything at all is what it looks like to me.
Women: know your limits!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

When you tell your child they can't do something - you give them limits.

You give your daughter limits - do you know how many times she will hear what she can't do from boys and men in her life?

Just because she is a girl.

You tell a child they can't be something you crush their dreams.

You can be anything you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If you put limits on them and give them a list of things they can't do....
that list becomes bigger and bigger until they end up thinking they are worthless.

But if you are told you can be anything you want to be... you thrive !

It's all very well limiting women - but when you do that you end up limiting your own daughters,
your own granddaughters... your whole family and your sons too as they are brought up by these women that have been told there are limits to what people can achieve.

You tell a girl they can't do a man's job - you think it will stop there?
they go to school and boys will tell girls they can't do other things that men can do.
And they will believe them because their father said it is true.

And this is why there is a problem ....

It is bullying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mVUjrdOCu4

When you put your girls out there in the world - you'd better tell them they can do anything in the world that they want to!

Because there are enough people in the world that will bring them down the rest of their lives
at least start them off without limitations.

For every guy that says women can't do things there is a man destroying their son's lives too.
You want to be that guy?

There are men that are physically incapable of doing some men's jobs - but they don't get told that by their fathers.

Not everyone gets back up and proves you wrong. Some will stay down the rest of their lives.

Last edited by Sabrina; 23-03-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 02:38 PM   #182
tinfoil hat

OK, so women thought they were as good as men on the frontline, they very clearly aren't, as the American marines have said and the lowering of standards have proved.

Now western forces are weakened purely because some feminazis and gormless PC twats decided being realistic about the fact men have 20% more muscle mass and are there fore much stronger and more capable than any woman in a fight of any kind, bullets or fists, is somehow wrong.

Well done, I hope when the enemies of your country take over and viciously kill you and your loved ones, you will feel all cosy inside knowing at least there are women on the front line being able to do what they want to do.

Constantly telling men they aren't better than women at things they provably are is also bullying then, going by your standards.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 23-03-2018 at 02:57 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 02:45 PM   #183
jake_ball

To me, Jordan Peterson is just a bloke who says stuff. Just like I say stuff and you say stuff. It's not like he is a representative of a political group or anything - So why are political "activists" jumping on him and trying to silence him ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #184
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
To me, Jordan Peterson is just a bloke who says stuff. Just like I say stuff and you say stuff. It's not like he is a representative of a political group or anything - So why are political "activists" jumping on him and trying to silence him ?
Because he speaks out against the evils of the left.
Old 23-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #185
ink

Sabrina, it is not bullying. There are things which the 2 genders cannot do (given the 0.1% exceptions) and for either gender there are things which some of each can do and some which they can't.

Take carpentry....it was that in the first week of an apprenticeship or now NVQ level 1, each apprentice or student would be asked to move a commercial fire door across the room and if you couldn't do it.......that was that, bye bye (no one on any site would help you as then they wouldn't be doing their work and so not earning) End of story with that....you were out.

Probably now you get a 'safe space' to cry in and continue in the course although you would never be kept on a site.......because you cannot physically do the bloody job!

Let me ask you a question....do you consider it as an achievement to give birth to a child?
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #186
white light

Quote:
Because he speaks out against the evils of the left.
Well, if he's not also speaking out against the evils of the right then he is part of a political group.

Personally, I don't see the evils of this world as coming solely from any political group in particular.

Last edited by white light; 23-03-2018 at 03:11 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #187
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I do my own thing, so I wouldn't know what groups of people get up to. They seem collectively insane from my outsider view.
ok but the point of the technocracy is that they will have total control over you

So your currency would be digital and they can shut your access to that off at the press of a button. You will be given an implanted microchip which would allow them to follow your every move and also it would be used to gain access to public transport and buildings and driverless cars (as no one will own their own) and also your chip will be used to make purchases and to gain access to all goods and services eg health, education, transport etc

Then there is the internet of things that will control your appliances and also the 5G SMART grid which will be able to modulate your mood, plant voices and thoughts in your head and destroy your health

Then there is the social credit system where the government gives you a social credit score so that if you get black marks against your name you will be denied goods and services

So if you behave independently and off the script of the technocrats they will simply shut you down in a whole load of ways

Quote:
There isn't a system yet puts the maverick in advantaged position. Most successful ones are so through sheer force of will.
they're building one, that's the problem
Old 23-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #188
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Sabrina, it is not bullying. There are things which the 2 genders cannot do (given the 0.1% exceptions) and for either gender there are things which some of each can do and some which they can't.

Take carpentry....it was that in the first week of an apprenticeship or now NVQ level 1, each apprentice or student would be asked to move a commercial fire door across the room and if you couldn't do it.......that was that, bye bye (no one on any site would help you as then they wouldn't be doing their work and so not earning) End of story with that....you were out.

Probably now you get a 'safe space' to cry in and continue in the course although you would never be kept on a site.......because you cannot physically do the bloody job!

Let me ask you a question....do you consider it as an achievement to give birth to a child?
No you didn't understand what I meant.
If you tell a child they can't do things that affects everyone.

You don't just say no you can't you explain what it would entail to get there.

Anything is possible - and no matter what gender you are it takes effort to achieve a goal.
Do you consider it as an achievement to get a woman pregnant?

Of course it is for both genders - you had a goal and you achieved the goal.

There are men as well as women that can't do things physically - it's not a gender issue.

Giving birth takes two and so bringing up kids should also be seen that way.
You work as a team and utilise your best skills.
Old 23-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #189
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Thought you might say that.

That's not the point though is it. How many years of engineering school did the designer of the Titanic have? Or the guys who built the Tacoma bridge that collapsed through wind resonances? The list goes on and on.

I'm saying that there hasn't been millennia of statistical data to collect on the worthiness of women structural engineers yet.

And that's why I can't just agree with you on stuff, because you always have some bias or other to push. If you had said your piece on the women engineers and then said what I've just said, then it would have been a balanced view..
but what if the truth isn't balanced?

what if men ARE better as a rule at some things while women are better as a rule at other things?

what then?

what if someone like me was on that engineering team and i saw flaws int he maths and spoke out and said ''guys i think there's a problem in the design here'' and the female group leader of the otherwise all female design team said ''shut your CIS white, male privileged mouth. We went to the same engineering school as you and learned the same stuff so stop mansplaining and speaking to us like we are children. We can do this better then you so go and make the coffee and shut up''

Then lets say the group leader then went back to working on group relations to build a strong team ethos and inclusive work environment as well as pushing pro-female power messages on social media instead of focussing on the HARD MATHS of the design process

then the bridge would fall down killing people...
Old 23-03-2018, 03:38 PM   #190
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

what if men ARE better as a rule at some things while women are better as a rule at other things?

what then?

what if someone like me was on that engineering team and i saw flaws int he maths and spoke out and said ''guys i think there's a problem in the design here'' and the female group leader of the otherwise all female design team said ''shut your CIS white, male privileged mouth. We went to the same engineering school as you and learned the same stuff so stop mansplaining and speaking to us like we are children. We can do this better then you so go and make the coffee and shut up''

Then lets say the group leader then went back to working on group relations to build a strong team ethos and inclusive work environment as well as pushing pro-female power messages on social media instead of focussing on the HARD MATHS of the design process

is the world flat?

Your logic is just as flawed.

What if?

Ok it wouldn't get that far ...first of all why would you say guys? knowing there are women present?

Secondly why would she call you white privileged trash? Is she black?
And if she called you a name at that moment she gets to be seen by HR and given a warning.

And with an attitude like that she wouldn't have been promoted...male or female you get
idiots....flawed logic!

'Make the coffee?' so she talks to you the way men used to speak to women now too?

That is not about equality - that is about racism and mouthing off.
You are saying if a woman was given a job she'd mouth off and treat men racist and
sexually discriminate them...and get away with it.

OMG lol

Last edited by Sabrina; 23-03-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old 23-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #191
white light

Quote:
ok but the point of the technocracy is that they will have total control over you

So your currency would be digital and they can shut your access to that off at the press of a button. You will be given an implanted microchip which would allow them to follow your every move and also it would be used to gain access to public transport and buildings and driverless cars (as no one will own their own) and also your chip will be used to make purchases and to gain access to all goods and services eg health, education, transport etc

Then there is the internet of things that will control your appliances and also the 5G SMART grid which will be able to modulate your mood, plant voices and thoughts in your head and destroy your health

Then there is the social credit system where the government gives you a social credit score so that if you get black marks against your name you will be denied goods and services

So if you behave independently and off the script of the technocrats they will simply shut you down in a whole load of ways

they're building one, that's the problem
You say that that will happen. So much for your solutions thread then.

Quote:

what then?

I'm not saying that men and women have equal abilities in all things. That's not the balance I'm talking about. I'm talking about having a balanced viewpoint derived from observation and rational analysis. If there is hundreds of years of statistical data on one thing and a decade of statistical analysis on another, then the data is imbalanced and one cannot therefore make a generalised sweeping statement about it and say it must be truth. That would be as imbalanced as the data.

Furthermore, there are plenty of irrational male bosses & project managers that would treat you as an underling of little worth or consideration. You are clearly showing gender bias of an irrational kind. Is that a female trait, I wonder? Are you female?

Last edited by white light; 23-03-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:11 PM   #192
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Well, if he's not also speaking out against the evils of the right then he is part of a political group.

Personally, I don't see the evils of this world as coming solely from any political group in particular.

The question was why activists hate him.
I took activists to mean far leftists.

He is against all evils.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #193
white light

Quote:
The question was why activists hate him.
I took activists to mean far leftists.

He is against all evils.
I take it you're a close personal acquaintance of his?
Old 23-03-2018, 09:43 PM   #194
ink

White light....he is a white male with an opinion, of course he is a piece of lying shit and shouldn't have the right to express any view.

If you haven't the ability to open your legs....then believe that you actually did something to create a child....then your just a drain on women hood.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 10:00 PM   #195
tinfoil hat

Quote:
I take it you're a close personal acquaintance of his?
Nope, I simply listened to what he has to say.

You do know he's all over YouTube??

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 23-03-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 24-03-2018, 12:04 AM   #196
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
White light....he is a white male with an opinion, of course he is a piece of lying shit and shouldn't have the right to express any view.

If you haven't the ability to open your legs....then believe that you actually did something to create a child....then your just a drain on women hood.
Everyone should have the right to express their views.

As for yours, who you calling a piece of lying shit; Jordan Peterson, Tinfoil Hat, Iamawaveofthesea, me or someone else?

Last edited by white light; 24-03-2018 at 12:25 AM.
Old 24-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #197
white light

Quote:
Nope, I simply listened to what he has to say.

You do know he's all over YouTube??
Now why would he be all over YouTube I wonder. He's just a psychologist isn't he? Or maybe there's more to it than that.

Anyways, do you think it's possible to know someone as intimately as your previous statement suggests from watching their public persona on YouTube vids ?

Last edited by white light; 24-03-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 24-03-2018, 12:46 AM   #198
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Now why would he be all over YouTube I wonder. He's just a psychologist isn't he? Or maybe there's more to it than that.

Anyways, do you think it's possible to know someone as intimately as your previous statement suggests from watching their public persona on YouTube vids ?

Having watched the guy enough to know he is against evil of any kind isn't knowing him personally.

Hes all over YouTube because he speaks sense, but as you are a leftie I don't expect you to understand that.
Never mind.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:12 AM   #199
white light

Quote:
Having watched the guy enough to know he is against evil of any kind isn't knowing him personally.

Hes all over YouTube because he speaks sense, but as you are a leftie I don't expect you to understand that.
Never mind.
I wish I were a leftie. Life would be so much simpler. Ah well.
Old 24-03-2018, 01:17 AM   #200
tinfoil hat

Believe me, you are.