Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #2161
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Ok so basically...

Like most of this disinfo,

The webpage is a psyop operation, turns out there is no time travel involved, no witchcraft(in a mystical sense) and no aliens or channelled demons involved.

The truth is that the homepage is a TRAP!

It makes you think you are a rebel, fighting against the machine like Neo in the Matrix

but

Just like most disinfo there is a swerve, turns out while you think you are "shedding the programming/brainwashing", in reality you are being bombarded with an attack on your belief system using NLP and other very advanced forms of manipulation.

They give you an inverted picture of the truth, which is a bit closer to reality than what we are taught, but while you are getting those truthful bits,

you are also being manipulated into Luciferian philosophies such as creating your own reality, enlightenment through Kundalinic meditation/masturbation withdrawal and Lucifers favorite topic Pedophilia. Only reason the page pushes love is because it wants you to love a 14 year old...

Ok mystery solved here, we are done. Everyone pack up your bags, nothing more to see here lol..

I am sure whoever made the homepage(same people who sponsor Alex Jones) were very aware of the upcoming 9-11 psyop so they threw Osama Bin Ladens name in there since he is a damn character like most people you see in the news.

No wonder people get so paranoid in this thread and we run into trippy AI bots like IRV. There is a bunch of intelligence operatives and AI poking around here.

I agree.. seems to exists for finding specific types and affecting them.. Has anybody just read the whole thing and not been affected in anyway? that wouldb be hard to know.

ps. Saying hi and appreciate that you're still looking into this... My mind works so fast, so the loops created or perhaps just deepened (ie I may have already been predispositioned to feeding into something like the page) by reading the web page, have really taken a toll on my life so I avoid.. One thing I've come to though, is that the page furthered a really profound sense of confusion, and in that feeling of confusion. I become more confused. Since I've rejected that feeling, the circulating effects have definitely lessened.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #2162
balleykinler

https://www.indiesound.com/index.php...chaelvertannes

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
balleykinler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 08:21 AM   #2163
CD347

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
hey balleykinler, if you claim to be a survivor, I do too. Email me, or send a chat message and add me, on [email protected] (anyone else is welcome to as well) to talk. Please and thank you this would be awesome I rarely get to talk about the subject much with other survivors. Id love to see where it goes maybe we can chat further or perform a nagual intersection who knows.

Last edited by CD347; 27-10-2018 at 08:42 AM.
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 04:25 AM   #2164
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post

from piece_of_nothing.

wow, that music is some unsettling, confusing stuff.. a lot like the page where did you find that? what's the background?