Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2015, 12:30 AM   #8741
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
so much detail
Ah yes the incredible detail of his name. Not something the kid would know by seeing him every week.
And his sexual rape preferences? Well girls... oh, and boys.. but mostly girls.
Such detail is obviously proof!!!
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:31 AM   #8742
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
You don't need to count each post... that would be ridiculous and a waste of time... all you need to do is take a very quick glance at this chart:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/misc....osted&t=289414
why would I want to know or look at how many people post on here?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:31 AM   #8743
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
A did not say 20 priests to the irishman ( F) on the couch. She mentioned just the local priest. ( father P). I have watched the videos and have them on my harddrive. I think you are being deliberately untruthful.
And THAT'S what you're picking up as being untruthful? Why, I bet there's not a crime goes unsolved on the isle of wight with you around.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:33 AM   #8744
ledingue
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,124
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
A did not say 20 priests to the irishman ( F) on the couch. She mentioned just the local priest. ( father P). I have watched the videos and have them on my harddrive. I think you are being deliberately untruthful.
Watch it again boiow.

She said it I assure you. Watch it carefully now, you wouldn't want to miss such crucial testimony.

And puh-lease don't call me a liar. That's the kind of thing 5 year olds do.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:34 AM   #8745
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default This may enlighten you

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'm not knowledgeable enough to be judging it. How about you?
OFSTED is a flawed subjective process. Their own criteria for teaching and learning are impossible to meet for an outstanding grade therefore how is it possible for a school to have no recommendations?


https://news.tes.co.uk/b/opinion/201...ere-s-why.aspx

Last edited by notbuyingit; 07-03-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: added sentence
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:34 AM   #8746
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
If these people were unconnected, then they would have all acted in different ways. Just look at the diverse reactions on this thread. People do not act in unison unless they are tied to a particular dogma of a 'group', be it politics or religion.

Their unified silence demonstrates their unity.
Ok so lets assume they were all innocent, some would not do anything as they would have been advised not to by the police etc. but some might just not be able to hold themselves, they would want to broadcast to the world that they are innocent. so lets assume they found an independent doctor etc, how and where would they broadcast their news to you?

In the local paper, would they run it? no
on tv, would they run it? no
mainstream media - again gagging order, wouldn't touch it.

Internet? which of millions of sites would you put it on to be found?

Some of those theoretical innocent accused might even do something, get the examination, get the report, and be done with it. be satisfied that if anyone asked them, they could show them.

You, frankanne, would be none the wiser.

Just because you have not heard anything it does not mean nothing has happened or been done.

Last edited by susan0207; 07-03-2015 at 12:37 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:34 AM   #8747
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

no reply to this
Why did the Irish guy hide the camera, when the mum came back ?
Unless you think that mum knew he was videoing and allowed a man to interview her daughter without her being there.
What sane mum would allow that?

Last edited by baboshka1; 07-03-2015 at 12:35 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:35 AM   #8748
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
why would I want to know or look at how many people post on here?
I thought it was interesting. Why else would the forum have such a feature?
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:36 AM   #8749
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
no reply to this
Why did the Irish guy hide the camera, when the mum came back ?
Unless you think that mum knew he was videoing and allowed a man to interview her daughter without her being there.
What sane mum would allow that?
He's another cnut I'd like a stern word with.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:36 AM   #8750
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
I thought it was interesting. Why else would the forum have such a feature?
ok fair enough if you find that interesting
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:37 AM   #8751
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
Not much crime on the IOW Alf. People leave their house doors unlocked and car keys in the ignition a lot of the time. ( i do) In fact i haven't even got a lock on my house door or workshop. But then again, i live in the boonies.
a few pedos here though even in the police
I live on the IOW also

Last edited by baboshka1; 07-03-2015 at 12:37 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:46 AM   #8752
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
You don't need to count each post... that would be ridiculous and a waste of time... all you need to do is take a very quick glance at this chart:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/misc....osted&t=289414
bubblewrapped has supposedly posted more than me. Who is bubblewrapped? I don't think I've seen a single post.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:46 AM   #8753
boiow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: isle of wight
Posts: 589
Likes: 8 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Watch it again boiow.

She said it I assure you. Watch it carefully now, you wouldn't want to miss such crucial testimony.

And puh-lease don't call me a liar. That's the kind of thing 5 year olds do.
watched the A interview again with F. A only mentioned ONE priest.

Last edited by i_am; 07-03-2015 at 12:48 AM. Reason: That will be quite enough
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:50 AM   #8754
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Because they are getting the hang of what AC wants to hear and are using their considerable imagination. Remember, you've got a 9yr old Dune reader here.

Did that nice officer Steve, who must have been a trained professional to have taken on the role, know how to manipulate the children into saying what HE wanted to hear. Could he have said during that car journey words like "You weren't going to tell ever, were you? So in a way AC MADE you tell, didn't he?"
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:51 AM   #8755
susan0207
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,386
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

comments from new change.org update page by sabine https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...ter_responsive



Yannis Emmanouel · Horsham

Dear Sabine,

You are continuing to post mis information, and deceive the public.
I will copy paste one paragraph that you have written above:

But I am worried that the judge, Dame Anna Pauffley, will do what thousands have done before her: hand the children to the abusive father and criminalise the mother's partner.

Sorry? Is it the Judge who criminalises the “partner”?

Or is the evidence that we all have seen?
A document that states “the partner has convictions for abusing his own children “

This document was written on the 12th September 2014 and I doubt that the hospital will write such report without evidence from CRB or NPC data base.

Also from the police interview both the children have made specific allegations against the “partner” stating that they are scared of him.
Also from the police interview both the children have made specific allegations against the “partner” stating that they are scared of him.

The young girl describes an incident in Morocco where the “partner” told her that he will bury her in the sand and let her die.

The same Young girl describes an event IN UK where the partner hit her face with spoons.

The same young girl says that the “partner” has hit her in her groin with his long boots and that she used to it.
So isn’t the case that you have asked us to listen to these children?

Isn’t the case that the public has to make their mind up reading evidence and not allegations?
We read the evidence.

You seem to ignore these children’s voices wishes and feelings.
You have used this case and you have suggested that people should send plastic dolls paint in red varnish filling post boxes.

Can this stop please because these children are been abused daily by anyone who use their names, watch their videos and use the children to score a point against the authorities.

Lets stop deception
We can never ask for justice when is Us who doing injustice right now.
We can all shout and defend ourselves.

These children cannot shout, cannot defend themselves.
I hope one day these children will tell the truth and justice will prevail.
Whoever harmed these children can rot in hell.
But no one knows the truth at the moment.
ONLY THESE TWO CHILDREN.

Lets go back fighting for family court justice and stop using this children like dolls.
... See More
Reply · Like · 3 · Follow Post · 11 hours ago

Planet Autism
Even if what you say is true about the mother's partner, that doesn't also mean that the reports by the children about abuse by others are untrue.
Reply · Like · 5 hours ago

Yannis Emmanouel · Horsham
Planet Autism it is true we all have seen the documents.
I am not sticking by the father, he maybe guilty as hell but there is no one document stating that the father has convicted for any child related offence.
also we read that the children made direct refference against a teacher (sexual) and nowhere you can read allegations of any kind of abuses by the father.
Please read the documents
Reply · Like · 3 hours ago

Kees de Graaff
thank you for the update, dear sabine. i just sent the following e-mail to the clerk of the judge (barry):

"dear barry,

i'm kees, from holland. i've been following the case of the sexually abused kids and satanic circle in hampstead closely, and i'm not the only one here. we're all disgusted and appalled that this can happen in a district of london, and that so far the authorities seem to cover it up and protect the perpetrators instead of taking action! what on earth is going on over there?

i don't know how much power you have as a clerk of a judge, but i hope you will do anything you can (and not think of your own career) to put an end to this. please follow your heart. if you and the other authorities over there won't protect these kids and return them to their mother where they belong, who willl?

kind regards,

kees de graaff, holland."
Reply · Like · 17 · Follow Post · Yesterday at 1:23am

Lynne Somerville · Follow
Well done Sabine!
Keep up the updates. I will post on various groups on FB.
I am very glad we have someone like you fighting the good fight.
Lynne
Reply · Like · 9 · Follow Post · Yesterday at 1:04am

Liz Arden · Follow
Full support to you Sabine.. thank you and I also am supporting you from NZ. x x
Reply · Like · 7 · Follow Post · Yesterday at 1:16am

Tim Veater · Top Commenter · Universität Paderborn
In response to your request Sabine, today I sent this e-mail to Mr Clark:

6th March, 2015.

[email protected]

Dear Mr Clark,

re. Hampstead alleged abused children

I feel obliged to write to you regarding the above, in a case that is currently pending before Her Hon. Judge Dame Pauffley. The case has attracted international attention, so I am sure I am not the only one to express concern regarding it. The eyes of the world are upon what has happened to date and the need for a speedy and just resolution in the best interests of the children involved. The process and outcome will be viewed as an acid test, in the context of numerous recent high profile cases, most recently in Oxford, of both Judge Pauffley's public pronouncements and the whole British justice system.

We are not in a position to know whether the well publicised claims of the children, are true in fact or not. We are however able to conclude that they have been remarkably consistent and detailed, displaying anatomical, physiological, geographical and procedural information, that in children of that age is highly unlikely to have been gained from imagination or coaching alone, even were that to be the case. Perhaps more importantly the information has been corroborated (incredibly ignored by police) by medical, behavioural and third party evidence. In short their statements have been credible and compelling and must not be dismissed out of hand, as appears to have been done so far.

Secondly, were we to accept that the children's testimony was embroidered, exaggerated or even inaccurate, in part at least, it is thoroughly consistent in this regard at least, that the natural father is the subject and focus of the specific claims of abuse. This is corroborated by other evidence of related violence, in which the police were involved, that led to the mother being given full custody and limitations placed on his access, which it is alleged he flouted, seeing the children, it is claimed by them, daily. They also claim they were under threat of death by him were they to reveal what he had done. Yet despite this, quite incredibly, he has apparently been afforded access to the children by the Family Court, whilst the mother, against whom no suggestion of abuse has been levelled, indeed both children in police interviews repeatedly restated her love and care, has been forced to flee the country, on threat of arrest!

Thirdly, in view of the nature of the allegation by two young children, of both rape and murder, the police approach has been as inexplicable as it has been incompetent. As far as it appears, no concrete steps were taken to properly inquire into the specific allegations, either to substantiate or disprove them. This repeats what has been revealed most recently in the Oxford and Rotherham cases - i.e. a refusal to believe or to act on information received.

This is then compounded by the way the children were treated in three interview situations that are now widely available on the internet. Can it be right that these highly vulnerable children were questioned by a male officer, alone and unsupported? Has the Metropolitan Police learned nothing in such cases? Further that the evidence is there to see that the officer in question appears unable or unwilling to seek detailed information about the alleged abuse or to follow natural lines of enquiry provided by the children's statements. Rather quite the opposite, on the third occasion, seeks to prompt confusion and retraction, upon which flimsy basis the police decide no further action is necessary. In contrast to this inactivity, "ten burly officers", could be provided, to arrest, without warrant, the mother at her home?

What sort of 'topsy turvy' - even corrupt - country are we living in, when officers sworn to protect life and property and uphold the law, operate in such a perverse fashion?

In the light of all this, I sincerely hope that justice will at last prevail, and the High Court at least can be trusted to secure it, by returning the children without further delay to their mother or at least the maternal grand parents, who appear more than competent to provide them with a safe and caring home, that all the grandeur of the British State has so far, conspicuously failed to do.

Yours sincerely,

Tim Veater.
Reply · Like · 2 · Follow Post · 8 hours ago

Teresa Oliveira · Ascot, Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom
Thank u Sabine,
Reply · Like · 1 · Follow Post · 12 hours ago

Wulfgar Brandr Snadmund · Freelancer in The War on Family Court Corruption. at Tirganach
Its not a satanic circle. Its a catholic opus dei cult. Luciferionists do not abuse children neither do pagans. I wondered what happened to the profiles. I never felt like i was talking to you half the time. I've been invaded by people claiming to be your supporters. Asking me where you are and claiming they are doing your work but have been banned from all allied groups. This is very serious and I believe we are dealing with an illuminati sect. My emails have been hacked too.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 15 hours ago

Patricia Cardona · Parliament Hill School for Girls
HI Sabine.

Thank you for updated us on this terrible case.

These children need to be with their mother and not with strangers that have seemingly abused them..

I can absolutely empathise with these children, after being abused myself as a child.
They need someone to listen to them and help them, they need a voice and that voice is YOU..

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help as I live in London.

Regards Patricia
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 13 hours ago

Planet Autism
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=111712
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 5 hours ago

Ollie Wainwright · Liverpool
Thank you Sabine wonderful courageous woman keep up the good work, so many now following this case, Thanks to you God bless and keep you safe xx
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 3 hours ago

David Howard · Top Commenter · Sarcoxie High School, Sarcoxie, MO
Pedophilia in Bush/Reagan White House 1-5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYrkhUf_e10
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 20 hours ago

Angela Power-d'Isigny · Follow · Journalist lobbyist vlogger speaker at Self-employed · 243 followers
Remarkable video and written links reflect the sea change in pubic engagement from spectators to participants. ....this is what it takes BRAVO!
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 15 hours ago

Karl Kelly · Follow · Full time joker at We're not on this earth to work 9-5
If anyone is wondering how this can/is happening watch David icke on YouTube and he'll answer that for you.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 8 hours ago

Fiona Walker · Somerset College
I've shared the link to this page; let's hope it stays on my FB page.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 18 hours ago

Jenny Graham · City of Westminster College
terrable the way you are being treated sabine stay safe
Reply · Like · Follow Post · Yesterday at 1:12am

Inspiring
Thank you fot all your work Sabine xx
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 3 hours ago

Adrian Mcloughlin · School for Scroundels
nobody is above the law
Reply · Like · Follow Post · 18 hours ago

Kaiyu Moura Bayles · Follow · Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
U r greatness ty ty ty
Reply · Like · Follow Post · Yesterday at 1:23am

Last edited by susan0207; 07-03-2015 at 12:56 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:51 AM   #8756
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default



Right at the end of the video, a member of the public congratulates the bodacious Belienda for "doing a fantastic job". Belinda's so modest, she coyly blushes and, not quite knowing where to turn her gaze, she says, "We're all doing it, we've lot's of friends here." She deserves it... awww
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:54 AM   #8757
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
Did that nice officer Steve, who must have been a trained professional to have taken on the role, know how to manipulate the children into saying what HE wanted to hear. Could he have said during that car journey words like "You weren't going to tell ever, were you? So in a way AC MADE you tell, didn't he?"
You seriously think Steve was intimidating or persuasive enough to make those children deny years of abuse during the period of a car ride lasting maybe a hour or more? How exactly do you think it was managed? You must have some sort of technique in mind as to how it was done. Was it another one of these satanic mystery teachings that they manage to hide so well?

Last edited by alf hearted; 07-03-2015 at 12:54 AM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:56 AM   #8758
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
comments from new change.org update page by sabine https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...ter_responsive



In response to your request Sabine, today I sent this e-mail to Mr Clark:

6th March, 2015.

[email protected]

Dear Mr Clark,

re. Hampstead alleged abused children

I feel obliged to write to you regarding the above, in a case that is currently pending before Her Hon. Judge Dame Pauffley. The case has attracted international attention, so I am sure I am not the only one to express concern regarding it. The eyes of the world are upon what has happened to date and the need for a speedy and just resolution in the best interests of the children involved. The process and outcome will be viewed as an acid test, in the context of numerous recent high profile cases, most recently in Oxford, of both Judge Pauffley's public pronouncements and the whole British justice system.

We are not in a position to know whether the well publicised claims of the children, are true in fact or not. We are however able to conclude that they have been remarkably consistent and detailed, displaying anatomical, physiological, geographical and procedural information, that in children of that age is highly unlikely to have been gained from imagination or coaching alone, even were that to be the case. Perhaps more importantly the information has been corroborated (incredibly ignored by police) by medical, behavioural and third party evidence. In short their statements have been credible and compelling and must not be dismissed out of hand, as appears to have been done so far.

Secondly, were we to accept that the children's testimony was embroidered, exaggerated or even inaccurate, in part at least, it is thoroughly consistent in this regard at least, that the natural father is the subject and focus of the specific claims of abuse. This is corroborated by other evidence of related violence, in which the police were involved, that led to the mother being given full custody and limitations placed on his access, which it is alleged he flouted, seeing the children, it is claimed by them, daily. They also claim they were under threat of death by him were they to reveal what he had done. Yet despite this, quite incredibly, he has apparently been afforded access to the children by the Family Court, whilst the mother, against whom no suggestion of abuse has been levelled, indeed both children in police interviews repeatedly restated her love and care, has been forced to flee the country, on threat of arrest!

Thirdly, in view of the nature of the allegation by two young children, of both rape and murder, the police approach has been as inexplicable as it has been incompetent. As far as it appears, no concrete steps were taken to properly inquire into the specific allegations, either to substantiate or disprove them. This repeats what has been revealed most recently in the Oxford and Rotherham cases - i.e. a refusal to believe or to act on information received.

This is then compounded by the way the children were treated in three interview situations that are now widely available on the internet. Can it be right that these highly vulnerable children were questioned by a male officer, alone and unsupported? Has the Metropolitan Police learned nothing in such cases? Further that the evidence is there to see that the officer in question appears unable or unwilling to seek detailed information about the alleged abuse or to follow natural lines of enquiry provided by the children's statements. Rather quite the opposite, on the third occasion, seeks to prompt confusion and retraction, upon which flimsy basis the police decide no further action is necessary. In contrast to this inactivity, "ten burly officers", could be provided, to arrest, without warrant, the mother at her home?

What sort of 'topsy turvy' - even corrupt - country are we living in, when officers sworn to protect life and property and uphold the law, operate in such a perverse fashion?

In the light of all this, I sincerely hope that justice will at last prevail, and the High Court at least can be trusted to secure it, by returning the children without further delay to their mother or at least the maternal grand parents, who appear more than competent to provide them with a safe and caring home, that all the grandeur of the British State has so far, conspicuously failed to do.

Yours sincerely,

Tim Veater.
^^^ I think that's the most interesting post...
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:57 AM   #8759
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,964 (1,227 Posts)
Default

where is the vomit bucket
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:58 AM   #8760
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
Ok so lets assume they were all innocent, some would not do anything as they would have been advised not to by the police etc. but some might just not be able to hold themselves, they would want to broadcast to the world that they are innocent. so lets assume they found an independent doctor etc, how and where would they broadcast their news to you?

In the local paper, would they run it? no
on tv, would they run it? no
mainstream media - again gagging order, wouldn't touch it.

Internet? which of millions of sites would you put it on to be found?

Some of those theoretical innocent accused might even do something, get the examination, get the report, and be done with it. be satisfied that if anyone asked them, they could show them.

You, frankanne, would be none the wiser.

Just because you have not heard anything it does not mean nothing has happened or been done.
Most of them have facebook pages - or should I say HAD facebook pages.

Like I said, most people would proclaim their innocence.

Another perspective is this.

If those accused people were innocent, then they would KNOW that the children were coached by AC and the mother. Now coaching children to say such horrendous stuff has GOT to be illegal, hasn't it? It has got to be very damaging to the children, and would be classed as child abuse.

So in order to stop the abuse of these children, I would definitely go to the police, prove my innocence, and ask the police to press charges against the real abusers - the coachers of the children. I would do this for the children's sake, in order for them to be rescued from child abusers.

But conversely, by keeping silent, these accused are not only bringing suspicion onto themselves but also they are allowing children to be abused by the coachers - if they were innocent.

Would Christians act in such a way and be able to pray to their God in good conscience? I don't think so.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.