Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #10721
metaspiral

Thats correct frase, you will not hear a peep out of any of those people she named. Probably a few more "refurbishments" and general clean up operations will be going on too. I bet that video has put their cozy little murderous practices back a step. They are no longer in the shadows.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #10722
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
what are you telling me to deal with?

The mother should have stayed and yes even do jail to fight for her kids, but no she ran away did not even bother going to the courts, one time she was even too busy to go.

Could not be arsed to give her kids a message, just in case they might see it, no nothing.
She knew already that her partner was being framed, via the coerced "retraction" while in care and she herself now stands accused of "torture" for reporting the sexual abuse of her kids, which was substantiated by medical evidence, which Pauffley rejected.

How do you know she hasn't spoken to her kids to reaffirm her love?

I noticed when the boy told DC Steven that his mother probably hates him now, the officer neither contradicted this assertion or reassured him. He let the child leave with that thought. Bastard!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 06:56 PM   #10723
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
oh you mean that law that neelu used to sue the police for 17 trillion? has she got the cash then? since it was not challenged.
She has to pursue it, if she wants to.

She has a moral victory though, and no-one mentioned in her evidence can sue her for defamation due to their failure to rebut the accusations.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #10724
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
She has to pursue it, if she wants to.

She has a moral victory though, and no-one mentioned in her evidence can sue her for defamation due to their failure to rebut the accusations.
hahahaha she doesn't look like she doesn't need the money. with all that conviction and the leg-work already done, what do you think is stopping her?

I can guess the people can't be bothered to sue due to her obvious unwellness. What's the point?

Anyway, your answer re what Ella has done in terms of fighting whilst 'out on the run' by issuing an order under UCC law as obviously advised by the MK camp, a method they dont have enough confidence in themselves to bother to complete speaks volumes, ie ella she did nothing of any value whilst on the run with regard to her children.

Last edited by susan0207; 22-03-2015 at 07:06 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #10725
sucheta19

Quote:
hahahaha she doesn't look like she doesn't need the money. with all that conviction and the leg-work already done, what do you think is stopping her?

I can guess the people can't be bothered to sue due to her obvious unwellness. What's the point?
Do you really believe that people would not do all they could to protect both their profession and reputation? We're talking about doctors, social services and police here.

She looked fine the last time I saw her outside the RCJ with BM.

Last edited by sucheta19; 22-03-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:05 PM   #10726
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Do you really believe that people would not do all they could to protect both their profession and reputation? We're talking about doctors, social services and police here..
How interested are you in the reputations of professional fund raisers?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:08 PM   #10727
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I think you may be somewhat confused, and not just about this case. The satanic pedo thing has been concluded to be made up nonsense.
Like it was when Greville Janner was named and Cyril Smith and Leon Brittan, to name but a few and the House of Commons paedophile ring endorsed their "innocence" with the media calling it a "witch-hunt?"
Old 22-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #10728
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
only the people with money can take it to libel courts so if you are poor low wage, then you are guilty and you are fucked.
Is the justice system we want? its already fucked up as it is.
Well many in hampstead named are very well to do so when will they be suing for defamation at these abhorrent lies.....?
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:11 PM   #10729
velma

Quote:
Why do you assume he made the suggestion? He suggested that ED make an appointment at the station.

How do you know he wasn't a barrister?
How does he know he was a "head-case?"

They are determined to tar everyone concerned with this case as nut-jobs.

Typical desperation tactic, when you are losing the argument.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #10730
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
How interested are you in the reputations of professional fund raisers?
Professional fund raisers!? In their tiny demographic of trutherrs....?! Who number about 1-2 per cent of population....??
Not worried at all mate....
More concerned with rackets like children in need, comic relief and live aid.....
Next.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #10731
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
How does he know he was a "head-case?"

They are determined to tar everyone concerned with this case as nut-jobs.

Typical desperation tactic, when you are losing the argument.
Yep.......all they can do is name call....it's truly pathetic.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:13 PM   #10732
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Professional fund raisers!? In their tiny demographic of trutherrs....?! Who number about 1-2 per cent of population....??
More concerned with rackets like children in need, comic relief and live aid.....
Next.
So, people suckering vulnerable parents with even more vulnerable children are fair game in your book? Ok, got that.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:15 PM   #10733
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Yep.......all they can do is name call....it's truly pathetic.
We've done more than name call and you know it. If that was all we were doing, you and your team of helpers wouldn't be so desperate to shut our lines of questioning down.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:15 PM   #10734
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Do you really believe that people would not do all they could to protect both their profession and reputation? We're talking about doctors, social services and police here.

She looked fine the last time I saw her outside the RCJ with BM.
You mean the day she was boasting of having just arrested a judge, whilst offering to go and arrest Judge Paullfrey as well, or indeed any judge any other person desired her to go and arrest? I wonder how successful that was, arresting Judge Paulffrey, and did it indeed have the desired or predicted outcome? thought not.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:15 PM   #10735
sucheta19

Quote:

Anyway, your answer re what Ella has done in terms of fighting whilst 'out on the run' by issuing an order under UCC law as obviously advised by the MK camp, a method they dont have enough confidence in themselves to bother to complete speaks volumes, ie ella she did nothing of any value whilst on the run with regard to her children.
She has issued the Notice, whilst 'on the run', has she not? That is of great value in the light of the JP's judgment.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:16 PM   #10736
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
So, people suckering vulnerable parents with even more vulnerable children are fair game in your book? Ok, got that.
I believe the kids are telling the truth Alf. And it all happened. The verdict and the comments from judge have strengthened my conviction in this and her glaring omissions about the case are damning.....scumbag
Old 22-03-2015, 07:18 PM   #10737
nadams

Quote:
No smoke without fire mate....now when are the libel cases starting if it isn't True? They even have a judge saying it's a hoax now......come on please I am all ears....when do libel cases start? When do Christ church sue for defamation?
I don't think that you understand that the naming of the parents and their "special" children goes far beyond what would be dealt with in a civil court concerned with defamation.

Libel is not the issue here. These are criminal actions that will result in criminal charges.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #10738
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I believe the kids are telling the truth Alf. And it all happened. The verdict and the comments from judge have strengthened my conviction in this and her glaring omissions about the case are damning.....scumbag
You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I think you have seriously misjudged this one and are now just trying to save face by digging your heels in and accusing the "other side" of dirty tactics.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:20 PM   #10739
sucheta19

Quote:
Next.
Not to mention NSPCC and those connected with it.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #10740
sucheta19

Quote:
You mean the day she was boasting of having just arrested a judge, whilst offering to go and arrest Judge Paullfrey as well, or indeed any judge any other person desired her to go and arrest? I wonder how successful that was, arresting Judge Paulffrey, and did it indeed have the desired or predicted outcome? thought not.
No-one was allowed in the court, don't you know???