Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 14-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
piskavac

Default I am very wiling and ready to be chipped

I am very willing and ready to be chipped

It is constantly speaking that RFIDs will be implanted into our foreheads or the right palm.

When it will finally be accomplished! I am very very very wiling and ready to be chipped!!! My impatientness and expectance is sooooo biiiiggggg!!! Even to be equipped with few RFIDs; one on my right palm, one on my forehead, and at least 4-5 RFIDs straight on my cortex.

I think sincerely that thinking/consideration isn't for us, "little people". It is necessary to give ex-per-ts (or elite) to thing instead us.

Can you people think how it be nice when Elite set up their long planned NWO; properly and equal regulates our lives all around the planet.

For example, think on two scenarios.

Scenario one:

After a drudgery work day you drop in, into an tavern to drink your booze; when there suddenly start a fight. E-ve-ry-bo-dy has a chip in the head. There are cameras everywhere. By omnipresent chips and cameras, the Police see very quickly what is happenning and through chips which is put in our heads, police will can simply send stream of ache to brain of fighters, and that stream of ache momentally but temporarily disable fighter to do whatsoever. After a little time, the police car comes and policemans arest these fighters. By omnipresent cameras with microphone, police clarcs in the police station can very accurately find person who started the fight without need to interrogate anyone of (grogy) witness, and apoint the castigation very quickly.

Scenario two

You are driving your car. Any maniac rushing on the road in his car. You must be very very careful and avakened because he is really wild and wriggles left-and-right. By overpresent cameras and chips Police command maniac to calm down, and if he disobeys, police simply through the chip in his had activate stream of ache in his brain; and for that reason he must move asside, and vait to be arrested. If anyone comit such a crime, Police can simply forbid him forever access into his, or any other car, and drive it (or at least forbid him to drive for long long time).

That cannot be mere advantages from the chips and cameras. There can be very much advantages from this technology.

That is enough from me at now. Translating my these thoughts onto English caused trully raspashoy (mess) in my brain. I will answer on each yours question as better as I would know.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 15-12-2009 at 09:05 AM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
dreamweaver

OK, be a slave by choice. Your decision.

Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.
Old 14-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

wtf, is all i can say*.

Do you watch eastenders too?

*obviously not all

Last edited by merlincove; 14-12-2009 at 11:06 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
martg
Inactive

piskavac, I think you need to read or watch 1984, I don't think you have fully understood the implications of the new world order
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
let it shine

i think the op is joking!

i hope!
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #6
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post

i hope!
He has to be trolling. But then again, there are some who actually believe stuff like that.
Old 15-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by martg View Post
piskavac, I think you need to read or watch 1984, I don't think you have fully understood the implications of the new world order
Ooooo, gorious George rwel!!! I read his "1984" and "Animal farm" at the beginning of the 90s.

But, get chipped isn't be such a slavery as compared with 1984 antiutopia. I will explain that on the evening (evening in my country). But now I must work.

and comprehend better.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
He has to be trolling. But then again, there are some who actually believe stuff like that.
How you came to conclusion that I have to be trolling? Maybe because of my avatar? Again, I believe trully in what I said.

Quote:

i hope!
You hope in vain.

and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 15-12-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post

It is constantly speaking that RFIDs will be implanted into our foreheads or the right palm.

When it will finally be accomplished! I am very very very wiling and ready to be chipped!!! My impatientness and expectance is sooooo biiiiggggg!!! Even to be equipped with few RFIDs; one on my right palm, one on my forehead, and at least 4-5 RFIDs straight on my cortex.

I think sincerely that thinking/consideration isn't for us, "little people". It is necessary to give ex-per-ts (or elite) to thing instead us.

Can you people think how it be nice when Elite set up their long planned NWO; properly and equal regulates our lives all around the planet.

Scenario one:

After a drudgery work day you drop in, into an tavern to drink your booze; when there suddenly start a fight. E-ve-ry-bo-dy has a chip in the head. There are cameras everywhere. By omnipresent chips and cameras, the Police see very quickly what is happenning and through chips which is put in our heads, police will can simply send stream of ache to brain of fighters, and that stream of ache momentally but temporarily disable fighter to do whatsoever. After a little time, the police car comes and policemans arest these fighters. By omnipresent cameras with microphone, police clarcs in the police station can very accurately find person who started the fight without need to interrogate anyone of (grogy) witness, and apoint the castigation very quickly.

Scenario two

You are driving your car. Any maniac rushing on the road in his car. You must be very very careful and avakened because he is really wild and wriggles left-and-right. By overpresent cameras and chips Police command maniac to calm down, and if he disobeys, police simply through the chip in his had activate stream of ache in his brain; and for that reason he must move asside, and vait to be arrested. If anyone comit such a crime, Police can simply forbid him forever access into his, or any other car, and drive it (or at least forbid him to drive for long long time).

That cannot be mere advantages from the chips and cameras. There can be very much advantages from this technology.

That is enough from me at now. Translating my these thoughts onto english caused trully raspashoy (mess) in my brain. I will apply on each yours question as better as I would know.
If you're serious, then i only have this to say.

Say goodbye to your life as you know it, and welcome your robotic self where you will have no will of your own.

Last edited by the cosmos; 15-12-2009 at 09:20 AM.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
What does "eastender" means? I can't find this word in my dictionary.

and comprehend better.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #11
godgoo

Quote:

Scenario one:

Scenario two

That is enough from me at now. Translating my these thoughts onto English caused trully raspashoy (mess) in my brain. I will answer on each yours question as better as I would know.
You are insane, this would be terrible. put chips in clothing, some generic positioning chip,to work with surveillance. But don't put chips inside of people.
The Engineer.co.uk
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
makemyday

Quote:
wtf, is all i can say*.

WTF.

These dumbass imbecile slaves are factory made or it's just a freewill choice?

"The only way out is through."

Reconciliation of Science and Religion - BACK TO THE ROOTS!
makemyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
billybleach

Quote:

Scenario one:

Scenario two

I can imagine it now, not long after everyone has had their chip implanted a whole country's population is wiped off the face of the earth because of a slip of the finger. Remind's me of something like Logon's Run
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 11:40 AM   #14
beldazar

Oh yes! I can believe it. some people are absolutely head-over-heels in love with technology.

check out The Borg Agenda op

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #15
pureheart

Scenario 3

All the people who have been chipped with RFID devices get cancer and die.

Old 15-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #16
dreamweaver

This thread has "troll" written all over it.
Old 15-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver
OK, be a slave by choice. Your decision.

Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.
Couldnt have said it better!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #18
fromthatshow

Quote:

i hope!
lol obviously
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #19
revmoofoo

Red face

Quote:
I'm a closet Eastenders fan. There's something about it that makes my shite life look really rosy by comparison! lol Now you all know my dirty little secret.

Rev
Old 15-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #20
enga

Quote:

Scenario one:

Scenario two

You are labouring under the assumption that those who wish to chip you and have control of the rfid system have your best interests at heart. As with all technology it can be used for good or for bad. Sure chips could have positive uses but they don't tell you how it will affect you spiritually and when the technology gets very advanced how could you even be sure you were having any original thoughts that weren't controlled?
enga is offline   Reply With Quote