Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
babbi

Default how do you find out if you've been chipped?

when i was in hospital years ago they asked me if i thought i'd had a chip implanted in me...how would i find out if i had one?
babbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 PM   #2
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbi View Post
when i was in hospital years ago they asked me if i thought i'd had a chip implanted in me...how would i find out if i had one?
Go to one of those self-service checkouts in Tesco and scan yourself. Scully scanned one in the X-files and the till went haywire.

More seriously, you could try asking a friendly vet and see if they'll scan you. That's assuming these things use the same technology as RFID chips.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

I walked past the electronics gear in tesco and my implant induced tinitus increased yesterday. I think it is beginning to malfucntion after over 8 years. Must be the size of a transponder keyfob in the roof of my mouth under the skin. You can see it if you look inside my mouth. There is a piece of cartilidge out of place on the bottom of the spectum. Which is just viewable if I pull my top lip down tight. I should try to find somewhere to confirm it is there and how to remove it. I was even taken to the Eco (total recall) bar 2 years ago. All in an attempt to make me act mad with all of this going on. I know sounds strange, but none of you went to the meet I was organising...
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
I know sounds strange, but none of you went to the meet I was organising...
Ian, I'm very sorry I didn't attend the meeting you organised. I had a lot of personal shit going on at the time and the meeting wasn't high on my mental 'to do' list right then. Besides, I hadn't met any London forumers at that point.

Then I read spiritist's thread about his meets at Ally Pally and attended one at the weekend because I finally had the time to do it. Met some lovely people there, by the way.

I can appreciate that it must have been very frustrating to put all the effort into organising a meeting and then no-one turns up. If you do organise another one, I'll make the effort to attend if I can. Or maybe come to the Ally Pally one?
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #5
thirty3

Quote:
why would the hospital ask this ??
thirty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
pureheart

Quote:
I walked past the electronics gear in tesco and my implant induced tinitus increased yesterday. I think it is beginning to malfucntion after over 8 years. Must be the size of a transponder keyfob in the roof of my mouth under the skin. You can see it if you look inside my mouth.
Eek

I have a strange bump in the roof of my mouth which suddenly appeared and has been there for months. Maybe I have a transponder thingymajiggy too???
Old 02-01-2010, 05:54 AM   #7
actaeons_revenge

I was microchipped between the 3rd and 4th knuckles of my left hand in a hospital 2 years ago. Sometime in the last year or so it migrated deeper into my body and I can no longer feel it. I should have cut the bastard out when I had the chance.
actaeons_revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
loopy2222

I don't understand how some of you know you have been microchipped and let it happen or didn't do anything about it

Why were you chipped?
Old 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #9
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy2222 View Post
I don't understand how some of you know you have been microchipped and let it happen or didn't do anything about it

Why were you chipped?
The short of is that, others want money and power. They will stop at nothing to have it.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #10
loopy2222

Quote:
The short of is that, others want money and power. They will stop at nothing to have it.
But why were you chipped? I still don't understand I mean that no-one has ever tried to chip me that I know of so why were you chipped and how did it come about?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
But why were you chipped? I still don't understand I mean that no-one has ever tried to chip me that I know of so why were you chipped and how did it come about?
Various reasons. Plenty of people have implants and dont know it.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
eustacekidd

I agree with loopy, what possible reason is there to chip you?
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:03 PM   #13
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Feeling left out?
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:49 PM   #14
ufochick

Quote:
You won't know. That's the buggar of it. They are so small no one can tell. Have they been in every injection anyone has taken for years? unlikely but possible....

Implants are put in without people knowing.. I've seen them in X-rays from people I personally know. In MY opinion the ones the shadow Gov. use can be detected and are way behind the ones the other beings who are here use.

In my experience the Gov. shit hurts the Interdimensional beings use stuff that doesn't hurt or show on convensional X-ray, mri etc.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #15
libertad101

I remember seeing a video back a few months ago showing a bunch of RFIC chips inside a water-filled tube, and boy are they SMALL....the newer ones are as small as a grain of sand (If I remember correctly)
libertad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #16
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:

Why were you chipped?
ypu never get a 'choice'...i was seriosuly sexually and violemtly assaulted when they did mine, although can't be 100% sure there is one....not allowed money anymore, so no chance of getting my hands on a scanner....and even then no guarantee it would actually detect it!

anybody with any sense does actually know 'we' are at war and i would urge naybody with any sense to get their retaliation in first.....never try talking to them are they will do what they did to me to you!
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #17
jakemaverick
Banned

http://www.okulonews.com/technology/...ps-rfid-powder

http://www.okulonews.com/component/s...archphrase=all
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
bluehorseman

you must be able to frazzle them - someone said use a high powered magnet, I suppose you just sweep the magnet over your body until you feel something pulling under your skin then hold it there. A bug detector might find them and if not you can sweep your house with it they are availabe on internet. I like the friendly vet idea. Do they have gps capabilities to track you thats why they put them in you? My advice - if you feel anything suspisious cut it out.

Last edited by bluehorseman; 02-01-2010 at 09:37 PM.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehorseman View Post
you must be able to frazzle them - someone said use a high powered magnet, I suppose you just sweep the magnet over your body until you feel something pulling under your skin then hold it there. A bug detector might find them and if not you can sweep your house with it they are availabe on internet. I like the friendly vet idea. Do they have gps capabilities to track you thats why they put them in you?
I looked for the link on youtube but can't find it, but someone demonstrated using a mobile phone as a body scanner for chips. I think the vid link may be on the thread Metacomet did on implants.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #20
loopy2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Feeling left out?
Definately not lol I just am trying to understand how its done, not having one myself (well to my knowledge anyway)