Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 01-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #241
barrymung
Inactive

The Government don't need to tag you! The supermarkets are doing it for them!

Wal-mart are one of the leaders in RFID, a lot of their products contain RFID tags.

They have a huge database containing the ID numbers of items purchased.

So, "Mr X" buys a jumper. He then goes to another walmart store and buys some shoes. The database shows that someone wearing a jumper with a particular ID then wemt on to buy a shoes with another ID. etc..etc

This info can then be cross references to your payment card details, thus the circle is complete.

Whilst Wal-mart only use this for commercial purposes, a nefarious agency could do exactly the same thing and use it for people tracking.

Solution? Go out shopping in your wife's clothing every now and again to confuse the system.
barrymung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #242
j35p3r4d0

aside from walmart, i know in australia they are already microchipping mental patients and anyone who is injected with the substance 'acuphase' a powerful antipsychotic.

someone needs to get a hold of the needles they use and an engineer or someone needs to examine them with a microscope

it's happening

i got a jab of that shit and i almost stopped breathing, and ever since then there has been a morse code electronic beeping in my right ear, that i can hear at night when i try to sleep or when i put my finger over my right ear

i asked my health worker about the beeping in my ear and she told me to 'get my hearing checked', it was insulting, as there is nothing wrong with my hearing.

on top of the above i can no longer, At all, think using my own voice inside my soul and mind, and when i get close to imagining my voice like i used to all the time before the beeping, i am spoken over (inside my own mind) by voices which also match up with the beeping

i think the chip shuts down your internal vocal ability and then tries to manipulate you using voices that if you were ill you might mistake for your own mind

whatever it is, the beeping in my ear is far too obvious a symptom of something evil afoot.

present day australia mind you, it's just that not everyone needs to have a powerful anti-psychotic used on them, so if there is a chip inside that needle, only so called 'degenerates' are going to get the injection

-peace
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #243
metaphysicist

This season's must-buy gift!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/-smart--soc...135745274.html
metaphysicist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #244
aronia

Post NFL Players Will Receive RFID Microchips For 2014

NFL Makes Stunning Announcement That Players Will Receive RFID Microchips For 2014 Season

http://breakingdeception.com/nfl-mak...s-2014-season/

Last edited by aronia; 06-08-2014 at 12:21 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #245
Dude111

I bet all the sheep players will accept them!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 04:03 AM   #246
truth seeker 09

Will you accept the mark of the beast?

Alex Jones: 666 it has begun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKsR50DKXwY

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 20-04-2015 at 04:04 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #247
hannizwe

Maybe off topic but i went past a peirce and tattoo store a few days ago and for "Only" 200 euro you can get a chip implant, dont remember what the chip was called.
hannizwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2016, 11:46 AM   #248
trebor8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannizwe View Post
Maybe off topic but i went past a peirce and tattoo store a few days ago and for "Only" 200 euro you can get a chip implant, dont remember what the chip was called.
I
Hi
Do you know the name and location of the store?
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote