Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #41
revelator
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 330
Likes: 50 (29 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
I do not agree that "society" (and by that I mean Joe Public) treats TIs this way. It is not my experience and I do understand sociology and psychology.

Your response appears to be an attempt to frighten Gangstalking victims into not telling anyone about the program instead of raising awareness of it. It also seems to be an attempt to isolate victims. I do not agree with this advice, particularly since current and historical precedents of such oppression are clearly documented. I believe that the only way it can be recognised is tell others about it, post on forums like these and litigate if possible.

There are the historical precedents documented & verifiable ,the Stasi as a prime example. Tyranny is tyranny , whether one is affected at this stage or Not. Any survivor who is a Targeted Individual shouldn`t need much convincing, what their society now is or fast becoming in practice , a Police State !

I re read the claims of harassment here :


http://philipkerrblog.wordpress.com/


There is no mention of `gangstalking` , the term used to describe whats being perpetrated is Organised Stalking / harassment . The background to his decade long + catalogue of harassment and a summarised brief list of some of the methods of abuse , time frames , and the fact credible witnesses also exist.
__________________
"Believe me, this website –me, the gang and yous lot– are going to alter the course of history regardless of whether I am here to savour the moment or not.” Christopher Spivey http://chrisspivey.org/
revelator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:48 PM   #42
terrysmith123
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
...the people behind the tech was exploiting my ignorance,doubts fears and environment
Tell us more about this "tech". I presume you obtained "objective evidence" regarding this "tech" to arrive at the conclusion you're being "mind-controlled"? Perhaps you could share this "evidence" with us?

I have receipts for thousands of pounds worth of damage due to Gangstalking and I have third-party witnesses. Roderick Russell was shot in the head by an airgun and someone crashed a vehicle into this house, again, all witnessed. Are you asking us to believe that we/these people were somehow "mind-controlled" into "imagining" all this? What about the people who repaired the damage? Are they "mind-controlled" as well?

Last edited by terrysmith123; 09-12-2014 at 08:37 PM.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:37 AM   #43
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
I have receipts for thousands of pounds worth of damage due to Gangstalking and I have third-party witnesses. Roderick Russell was shot in the head by an airgun and someone crashed a vehicle into this house, again, all witnessed. Are you asking us to believe that we/these people were somehow "mind-controlled" into "imagining" all this? What about the people who repaired the damage? Are they "mind-controlled" as well?
It was me not deca suggesting mind control(although not in your specific case). In that case they could be mind controlling someone to drunkenly crash into the house, then drive off, all while mind controlling the perception of the TI to think it's all connected. That would be the model of how they do things at times.

However that is just one scenario. Some cases of real stalking I'm sure have taken place. I don't know what happened in your case, or Mr. Kerr's case.


It also very well could be mind control that you and deca are bumping heads. I have detected mind control in deca in the past, and if you are a TI activist there is a distinct likelihood of mind control targeting...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-12-2014 at 12:39 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:24 AM   #44
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Tell us more about this "tech". I presume you obtained "objective evidence" regarding this "tech" to arrive at the conclusion you're being "mind-controlled"? Perhaps you could share this "evidence" with us?

I have receipts for thousands of pounds worth of damage due to Gangstalking and I have third-party witnesses. Roderick Russell was shot in the head by an airgun and someone crashed a vehicle into this house, again, all witnessed. Are you asking us to believe that we/these people were somehow "mind-controlled" into "imagining" all this? What about the people who repaired the damage? Are they "mind-controlled" as well?
emf head2


and I have plenty other videos as well


I not saying you are not a victim of anti social behaviour ....or in certain cases highly trained teams do harass/intimidate/gas light victims ...

but the idea that anything that goes wrong in your life/irritates you is due to some type of gangstalking is wrong

like I said before cointelpro used paranoia enhancing techniques to make people believe there was a FBI agent behind every letter box ...does that mean the FBI was not attacking these groups ...no ....it meant it was making these groups believe there was far more FBI "agents" then thier were
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #45
terrysmith123
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
and I have plenty other videos as well
I was expecting objective evidence. The bulk of the videos are subjective in that they appear to depict you(?) on your own pottering about in unusual situations. The ELF/EMF readings provide no proof since both ELF and EMF fields are found naturally everywhere. It was a bit like watching "Most Haunted" without the suspense. For such readings to be objective you need to test in one or more control environments and have an independent witness, ideally someone qualified, like a Communications Engineer. Even if these fields exist, and are somehow beamed into your house, this is not evidence of "mind control". You have to establish a causal relationship between the field(s) and their interaction, and influence over, your brain.

The punch bag clip is odd and I'm astonished you included that. It provides no evidence of anything and appears to be more "symbolic" and for the camera than anything else. The whole thing reminded me of the Alan Partidge "mentalist" sketch when they walk into the stalker's room.

The "bone mic" is intriguing but captured only a short, rather dull piece of classical music and a few enigmatic clicks. The classical music could be interference from a local broadcast station and the clicks someone plugging in an electric razor in the flat above you. One has to ask how a clip of classical music and a few clicks represent "mind control". In fact you actually alledge the mind control is/was "exploiting" your "ignorance, doubts fears and environment". Quite a claim/belief. If the clip was a voice saying "Deca, do not post on internet forums. We know you're afraid of toads. If you post, the toads will get you" then it would perhaps be more convincing, but I fail to see how some clicks and a short piece of music could control your mind as suggested.
There is also a potential technical problem with the "bone mic". This is designed to pick up speech, but instead you are suggesting it picked up tiny thermoelastic expansions of portions of auditory apparatus in your ear. How did that hefty "bone mic" fit into your ear and pick up tiny tissue expansions? In addition, for this to be evidence you'd need a spectrum analyser nearby showing a peak in the microwave region during the clicks and music.

I got as far as the Persinger video which is quite interesting but mostly speculative. You should note that Crop circle researchers have complained bitterly that the Discovery Channel completely misrepresented their research to present it in a bad light. It may be wise to exercise skepticism when viewing material on MSM, especially areas as sensitive as mind control. Is the documentary simply propaganda? Who knows. In my view the suggestion that Satellites are beaming "mind control" waves onto the populace is fanciful and designed to reinforce the idea that we are living in a Panopticon, thereby creating fear and control.

When considering "mind control", one needs to consider that if this technology exists, then why isn't it being used to shape world events? Why hasn't Snowden been "mind-controlled" to fly back to the US for instance, or Assange controlled to leave the Embassy. Just look at the news. There are hundreds of ways such technology would be deployed if it existed, and yet clearly it is not.

Quote:
but the idea that anything that goes wrong in your life/irritates you is due to some type of gangstalking is wrong
This is a straw man argument. I have never maintained that "anything that wrong in my life" or "irritates" me is "some type of Gangstalking".

Last edited by terrysmith123; 10-12-2014 at 12:17 PM.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #46
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
I was expecting objective evidence. The bulk of the videos are subjective in that they appear to depict you(?) on your own pottering about in unusual situations. The ELF/EMF readings provide no proof since both ELF and EMF fields are found naturally everywhere. It was a bit like watching "Most Haunted" without the suspense. For such readings to be objective you need to test in one or more control environments and have an independent witness, ideally someone qualified, like a Communications Engineer. Even if these fields exist, and are somehow beamed into your house, this is not evidence of "mind control". You have to establish a causal relationship between the field(s) and their interaction, and influence over, your brain.

The punch bag clip is odd and I'm astonished you included that. It provides no evidence of anything and appears to be more "symbolic" and for the camera than anything else. The whole thing reminded me of the Alan Partidge "mentalist" sketch when they walk into the stalker's room.

The "bone mic" is intriguing but captured only a short, rather dull piece of classical music and a few enigmatic clicks. The classical music could be interference from a local broadcast station and the clicks someone plugging in an electric razor in the flat above you. One has to ask how a clip of classical music and a few clicks represent "mind control". If the clip was a voice saying "Deca, do not post on internet forums" then it would perhaps be more convincing. There is also a potential technical problem with a "bone mic" picking up tiny thermoelastic expansions of portions of auditory apparatus associated with microwave hearing. For this to be evidence you'd need a spectrum analyser nearby showing a peak in the microwave region during the clicks and music.

I got as far as the Persinger video which is quite interesting but mostly speculative. You should note that Crop circle researchers have complained bitterly that the Discovery Channel completely misrepresented their research to present it in a bad light. It may be wise to exercise skepticism when viewing material on MSM, especially areas as sensitive as mind control. Is the documentary simply propaganda? Who knows. In my view the suggestion that Satellites are beaming "mind control" waves onto the populace is fanciful and designed to reinforce the idea that we are living in a Panopticon, thereby creating fear and control.

When considering "mind control", one needs to consider that if this technology exists, then why isn't it being used to shape world events? Why hasn't Snowden been "mind-controlled" to fly back to the US for instance, or Assange controlled to leave the Embassy. Just look at the news. There are hundreds of ways such technology would be deployed if it existed, and yet clearly it is not.



This is a straw man argument. I have never maintained that "anything that wrong in my life" or "irritates" me is "some type of Gangstalking".
you forgot to mention the ELF readings in a power cut .....

strange ELF/EMF even in a power cut


the bone conduction video explains it was not picking up the microwave hearing but my inner ear vibrating from the microwave hearing being broadcast to me...the music was from a TV in the other room
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 10-12-2014 at 12:11 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #47
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

can you ( terrysmith123 ) explain how the people in the same building or street are not effected or report all this same "gangstalking" activity ....how is it only YOU ?


and can you post some of your videos and evidence that YOU have took ?
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 05:34 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:29 AM   #48
terrysmith123
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
can you ( terrysmith123 ) explain how the people in the same building or street are not effected or report all this same "gangstalking" activity ....how is it only YOU ?
Gangstalking usually targets one individual. That individual is targeted rather than their neighbours or people along their street. However in Roderick Russell's case (http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com) his whole family were targeted and mutiple third-party witnesses were involved. This is highly unusual - multiple targeted is usually avoided to minimise witnesses.

People in the same street will often notice strange things going on. My neighbour for instance asked me why different cars were pulling into my driveway early in the mornings, sounding their horn for 30 seconds then dropping the clutch and wheelspinning away...for months on end. Coincidentally, as we were discussing this, a gangstalker drove past and blared his horn for 20 seconds.

Independent witnesses will also report street theatre teams acting "oddly" during theatre. For example a target reported she was in a restaraunt with her boyfriend. The boyfriend was not targeted. Two young couples came in and sat on the table next to them. A young woman on the new table periodically looked straight at the target, smiled and said out loud "why don't you just comit suicide". When she had said this several times throughout dinner, together with other phrases such as "jump off a cliff" and "hang yourself" the boyfriend became suspicious, stared at the people on the other table, and asked the target what on earth was going on. As the theatre team left, they smirked at the target. Incidentally, the "hanging" theme is used extensively by these people. While standing outside a local kebab shop a vehicle was driven straight at me off the road, mounting the pavement and forcing me to dive out of the way for my life. The driver was laughing hysterically. A woman walked up to me laughing and said "he's waiting for the hangover".

Gangstalkers use "sensitisation" to anchor a target to a particular harrassment stimulus. For example for the first six months to a year of targeting, occupants of vehicles parked in laybys near the target's house will flash their headlights at the target, wink hazards, open and close doors without getting out, turn headlights on and off etc as the target approaches. Anything, basically, to attract the target's attention. They won't be doing this to the target's neighbours or to anyone else. Other times they will pull out of a layby as you drive past and follow you. Sometimes they will pull out of the nominated layby in front of you, drive incredibly slowly to annoy you, or simply slam on their brakes for no obvious reason and force you to come to a complete stop (as you can appreciate this is highly annoying). All this goes on for years and years and years, day in, day out, together of course with a whole spectrum of other harrassment/torture protocols applied covertly and simultaneously.

Last edited by terrysmith123; 11-12-2014 at 09:55 AM.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #49
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Gangstalking usually targets one individual. That individual is targeted rather than their neighbours or people along their street. However in Roderick Russell's case (http://zersetzen.wikispaces.com) his whole family were targeted and mutiple third-party witnesses were involved. This is highly unusual - multiple targeted is usually avoided to minimise witnesses.

People in the same street will often notice strange things going on. My neighbour for instance asked me why different cars were pulling into my driveway early in the mornings, sounding their horn for 30 seconds then dropping the clutch and wheelspinning away...for months on end. Coincidentally, as we were discussing this, a gangstalker drove past and blared his horn for 20 seconds.

Independent witnesses will also report street theatre teams acting "oddly" during theatre. For example a target reported she was in a restaraunt with her boyfriend. The boyfriend was not targeted. Two young couples came in and sat on the table next to them. A young woman on the new table periodically looked straight at the target, smiled and said out loud "why don't you just comit suicide". When she had said this several times throughout dinner, together with other phrases such as "jump off a cliff" and "hang yourself" the boyfriend became suspicious, stared at the people on the other table, and asked the target what on earth was going on. As the theatre team left, they smirked at the target. Incidentally, the "hanging" theme is used extensively by these people. While standing outside a local kebab shop a vehicle was driven straight at me off the road, mounting the pavement and forcing me to dive out of the way for my life. The driver was laughing hysterically. A woman walked up to me laughing and said "he's waiting for the hangover".

Gangstalkers use "sensitisation" to anchor a target to a particular harrassment stimulus. For example for the first six months to a year of targeting, occupants of vehicles parked in laybys near the target's house will flash their headlights at the target, wink hazards, open and close doors without getting out, turn headlights on and off etc as the target approaches. Anything, basically, to attract the target's attention. They won't be doing this to the target's neighbours or to anyone else. Other times they will pull out of a layby as you drive past and follow you. Sometimes they will pull out of the nominated layby in front of you, drive incredibly slowly to annoy you, or simply slam on their brakes for no obvious reason and force you to come to a complete stop (as you can appreciate this is highly annoying). All this goes on for years and years and years, day in, day out, together of course with a whole spectrum of other harrassment/torture protocols applied covertly and simultaneously.
that's somebody elses claim/story ....not YOURS....

Quote:
Gangstalkers use "sensitisation" to anchor a target to a particular harrassment stimulus.
again wrong use of word , plus wrong word "clasic conditioning would be better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitization
Quote:
Sensitization is a non-associative learning process in which repeated administrations of a stimulus results in the progressive amplification of a response.
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 03:21 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #50
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Tell us more about this "tech". I presume you obtained "objective evidence" regarding this "tech" to arrive at the conclusion you're being "mind-controlled"? Perhaps you could share this "evidence" with us?

I have receipts for thousands of pounds worth of damage due to Gangstalking and I have third-party witnesses. Roderick Russell was shot in the head by an airgun and someone crashed a vehicle into this house, again, all witnessed. Are you asking us to believe that we/these people were somehow "mind-controlled" into "imagining" all this? What about the people who repaired the damage? Are they "mind-controlled" as well?
I don't doubt the truthfulness of ur claims but in order to prove "organized stalking" before court of law you need to connect everything to a conspiracy, trace everything to someone/something who can very well be on your ass, but also in my experience alot of ppl are truly not driving their own cars most of the time metaphorically speaking. They're easy to influence. I myself have been influenced in this way and on a few occasions almost to a frightening degree. I was hardly in control of my own body and will and there was someone else inside. I've explained this particular incident far better before and for months there was a, um, woman, who some how got entry. I could feel what she felt and sometimes I had to soothe her feelings by cleaning the house. She left after a couple months but not before taking over, driving me dt and making me quit my work. It sounds crazy but we all influence one another everyday.

It won't sound as crazy once I fill in the details.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:30 PM   #51
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

why be obsessed with proving "gangstalking" ? ....why not just prove whats happening ...
A) somebody broke in B) then damaged your privet property ?

do people for what they have done and YOU can prove ...


but again its an emotional attachment/response and victims want vindication rather than justest


victims want to go see "gangstalkings real" ...."its not in my head , I am not imagining things or parnoid "

but just because one person proves "gangstalking" been done to them that just does not automaticlly make all YOUR cliams of "gangstalking" suddenly become true ...

and "gangstalking" is a unbrella term form intimadation , harrasssmnet , anti socail behavior survalence etc which happens all the time
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 03:35 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #52
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

To each his won Deca. If they want to prove that everything that happened to them is "ogranized stalking" then let them be. They can come at me for I care and it seems like what many experience is primarily psychological hence difficult to charge someone over. Great news is unless they cause material damages you can simply defuse it mentally.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #53
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Gangstalkers use "sensitisation" to anchor a target to a particular harrassment stimulus.
look merely thinking/believing every time you notice something/catches your eye/irritates YOU is only being done to "target" YOU will automatically amplify the response in YOU ....by itself ...weather the people doing the stimulus are doing it just to target you or not....as it merely takes you to BELIEVE they are that`s it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitization

Quote:
Sensitization is a non-associative learning process in which repeated administrations of a stimulus results in the progressive amplification of a response.
 
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 03:48 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #54
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

And sensitization leads to paranoia then you start seeing connections where none exist.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:27 PM   #55
terrysmith123
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
why be obsessed with proving "gangstalking" ?
I'm not "obsessed" with "proving" anything. I am merely posting information on here to help forum readers in case they are targeted now or in future. The only person "obsessed" in this thread appears to be you, desperate to disprove what I am saying, despite clear, well-documented current and historical precedents of Zersetzung and Cointelpro. I've asked you this question many many times on other forums and you've never answered. I will ask you again:

If Zersetzung worked well for the Stasi and appears to work well for the Russians, why would it not be adopted in the West if the intelligence agencies thought they could get away with it?

Quote:
and "gangstalking" is a unbrella term
The "umbrella term" business again. It's meaningless. "Torture" is an umbrella term. Does that mean that "waterboarding" does not exist? Or nail pulling? Or thumbscrews? Your point, which you keep repeating, is meaningless.

Quote:
form intimadation , harrasssmnet , anti socail behavior survalence etc which happens all the time
This is factually incorrect. We are talking about a clearly defined, sophisticated spectrum of protocols. These things, which are being reported by hundreds of people, are not just a series of life's every day ups and downs!

a) Sophisticated computer hacking despite strong anti-virus security in place (Deleting years of data, leaving threatening messages on desktop, adding bogus facebook friends, editing historical facebook messages, sending bogus facebook messages, adding mysterious skype and facebook "friends", conducting bogus skype conversations, inserting threatening text into MSN and Facebook messages and much much more)
b) Extensive, national, well-organised vehicular and on-foot harrassment using a wide variety of vehicles and occupants.
c) Well-documented psychological warfare tactics such as PsyActs and street theatre
d) Repeated break ins despite cctv, high-security padlocks. Rooms ransacked, new clothes mutilated, electricity turned off altogether, heating systems altered and sabotauged, property taken from house and placed in car, property taken from car and placed in house, theft of minor essential items (which sometimes reappear later)
e) Postal mail delayed or disappears altogether. Sometimes arrives sabotauged with holes cut out and chunks missing
f) Periodic drugging of food and drink during house break ins with psychoative drugs
g) Regular, professionally staged "road rage" events in an attempt to set target up
h) Physical assaults from complete strangers with no provocation from target
i) A wide variety of cars run repeatedly straight at target when target walking pedestrian and in his/her car
j) Threats issued
k) Extensive and professional slandering of target to friends, family and employers
l) Bogus investigations
m) Noise harrassment - cars blaring horns outside house every day for years on end, neighbours making a din for years
n) Telephone harrassment - months of witheld number calls in the middle of the night, loud "jamming" type signals played down phone, hundreds of "wrong number" calls
o) Telephone problems - mysterious crackling on the line for weeks on end rendering conversations very difficult despite BT being called out many times, strange people saying "hello, hello, hello? over phone calls. Phone calls completely disconnected/dropped mid-call with for no obvious reason.
p) Outgoing phone calls diverted to "unknown number" messages
q) extensive and sophisticated bugging of home and vehicles
l) Sat nav car navigation systems programmed to include strange destinations in history that target has never visited

This is not a complete list since I don't have time now, but hopefully people will get the picture. This is not random, it is not "just life" and it is happening to a lot of whistleblowers and conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by terrysmith123; 11-12-2014 at 05:06 PM.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #56
terrysmith123
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 101
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
And sensitization leads to paranoia then you start seeing connections where none exist
Actually in the end you get so accustomed to the antics you just ignore them and get on with your life. Continuously having to buy new clothes however is very annoying.
terrysmith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #57
fishonwheels
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,201
Likes: 12 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Actually in the end you get so accustomed to the antics you just ignore them and get on with your life. Continuously having to buy new clothes however is very annoying.
Well that's evidence right.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:36 PM   #58
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrysmith123 View Post
Actually in the end you get so accustomed to the antics you just ignore them and get on with your life. Continuously having to buy new clothes however is very annoying.
yes ...way learn this in the first place ?....if ignoring is the best way to defeat it ?
why train yourself to "spot" these tactics ...so it enhances the effectiveness of them ...untill you learn that ignoring it is best !!!!!

all you are doing is putting yourself into a victim menatality state/state of learned helplness

and worse increaseing your anger/frear/frustration and possible until you react in ways you will regret later !!!!

until you realise its mostly "physlogical" to rattle you until you act out in public ....so then people label you parnoid etc ...why bother ....we know the end result ....why still play it out and get new TI`s to do the same ?


plus it does not take a whole army to break into your house and damage your cloths does it .....simple they are using specilised teams to do this peridodically (probadly traval around the country doing a differnt TI each day ).....but want you then to use that to prove your belief of a mass "gangstalking" army ..
or some of this could be a consqence /retaliation form people that you blame/accuse or think TI`s are undersirable and want you out the area


again once you realise this its about inducing a phsylogical effect/behaviour change in you ....you learn about that ..protect yourself ...and you end up not caring what all these fools are doing all day ....and focus on what YOU should be doing....again these tatcics are thier just to mess you up mentally & physically ...theres no answers there ....but they want you to get obbsesed with it ...string together a delusional sounding story and then spend all day try to conive others of it...simple STOP PLAYING THE GAME THEY WANT YOU TO PLAY and if you can`t do that...then get objective evidence and do them for want you can prove .....intimadation , harrassmnet anti social behavior ...but use the correct legal terms ...not dumb ass ones thats going to make anybody suspious of YOU when you use them
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 06:24 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:39 PM   #59
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

deca why are you going at this guy so hard? He clearly is on the same side as you. You seem to be in an argumentative state... He isn't your enemy... Using the word gangstalking is totally fine IMO. I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Analyze your thoughts and energies deca, are they synthetic? I doubt you could tell but worth a shot since you seem to be giving this TI a hard time.... They would want us fighting instead of networking...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-12-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 06:42 PM   #60
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
deca why are you going at this guy so hard? He clearly is on the same side as you. You seem to be in an argumentative state... He isn't your enemy... Using the word gangstalking is totally fine IMO. I think you are barking up the wrong tree. Analyze your thoughts and energies deca, are they synthetic? I doubt you could tell but worth a shot since you seem to be giving this TI a hard time.... They would want us fighting instead of networking...
I have had 6 months of him and his side kick on peace pink have a go and try to spam troll every post I done so its not as it seems


and he dismiss claims of TI of the technology and especially synthetic telepathy .....he promotes man intensive low tech
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 11-12-2014 at 06:46 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.