Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 06-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Extraterrestrial Music Enhancing Technology Vid

This is my best production yet. The songs in the video were created for this video by me.

This is a world first I'm 99.999% sure. The first time this has ever been shown in video format(I'm being told telepathically by beings supposedly ET, that it is, the disclosure of this technology, my productions...). This is like a life accomplishment of mine and I'm told one reason why I've been tortured so much.... If you download videos, please download this one(for documentation). If it makes it to the times that this technology is public, it will give a very clear window into how dirty the US gov etc is, because people will look for my internet trail, and find my sites and stories in the future(if all goes well).

I 110% recommend headphones for this video. If you do not use headphones you will not get the fullest experience you can from it. The lower quality your speakers or headphones are, the lower you will have in absorbing what this is like.... I Designed this around headphones, these songs are not mastered for speakers, but it would still be compatible, just diluted...

My best creation yet:
Music Enhancing Mind Control Technology ~ Part 1 (Black Project, Extraterrestrial)

If you have a youtube account I would very much appreciate favoriting this video(if u find it worthy), hitting 'like', and also commenting on the video page found here (So the search rankings get higher, and more people can know about this technology....):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= (delete this and spaces) t0PJRKjUuXA

My channel in case the video disappears or if ppl want to sub:
http://www.youtube.comuser/omnisenseDOTorg

Please do ask questions if you have them. This subject is one of the hardest I've ever come across to explain. It's like trying to fully quantify all dimensions of the mind...

I had to use every last ounce of Visual, Sonic, Optic/Opacity, Light, Color etc to get an explanation worthy of anywhere near comprehension of this....

Thanks all who help my youtube rankings out(I'm not making money off it, I only want it for more exposure for this disclosure event, more ppl knowing this is out there).

I don't like kind of plugging myself in asking this but find it worthy of this particular video, if you find this video of high value/quality, please post on facebooks, twitters, myspaces, blogs, websites, emails or whatever medium you share information and videos etc.

It's a shame this disclosure will probably only reach like a couple thousand people within a year of this upload... If people help it could reach more... Still, very happy to bring this to you

-Omni
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

bump :P
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
platon

Lightbulb E.T. Enhancing Technology Vid

Heya Omni!

Just so you know, the video is in "Private Mode".

*violently throws a rock at video*
Old 15-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
kitabatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
This is my best production yet. The songs in the video were created for this video by me.

This is a world first I'm 99.999% sure. The first time this has ever been shown in video format(I'm being told telepathically by beings supposedly ET, that it is, the disclosure of this technology, my productions...). This is like a life accomplishment of mine and I'm told one reason why I've been tortured so much.... If you download videos, please download this one(for documentation). If it makes it to the times that this technology is public, it will give a very clear window into how dirty the US gov etc is, because people will look for my internet trail, and find my sites and stories in the future(if all goes well).

I 110% recommend headphones for this video. If you do not use headphones you will not get the fullest experience you can from it. The lower quality your speakers or headphones are, the lower you will have in absorbing what this is like.... I Designed this around headphones, these songs are not mastered for speakers, but it would still be compatible, just diluted...

My best creation yet:
Music Enhancing Mind Control Technology ~ Part 1 (Black Project, Extraterrestrial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0PJRKjUuXA

If you have a youtube account I would very much appreciate favoriting this video(if u find it worthy), hitting 'like', and also commenting on the video page found here (So the search rankings get higher, and more people can know about this technology....):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= (delete this and spaces) t0PJRKjUuXA

My channel in case the video disappears or if ppl want to sub:
http://www.youtube.comuser/omnisenseDOTorg

Please do ask questions if you have them. This subject is one of the hardest I've ever come across to explain. It's like trying to fully quantify all dimensions of the mind...

I had to use every last ounce of Visual, Sonic, Optic/Opacity, Light, Color etc to get an explanation worthy of anywhere near comprehension of this....

Thanks all who help my youtube rankings out(I'm not making money off it, I only want it for more exposure for this disclosure event, more ppl knowing this is out there).

I don't like kind of plugging myself in asking this but find it worthy of this particular video, if you find this video of high value/quality, please post on facebooks, twitters, myspaces, blogs, websites, emails or whatever medium you share information and videos etc.

It's a shame this disclosure will probably only reach like a couple thousand people within a year of this upload... If people help it could reach more... Still, very happy to bring this to you

-Omni

Wow you want tons of people to see it and yet it's private. You are right, it will only reach a few people, the special people who are allowed to see it. Nice one. I was going to watch it and yet.. I cannot. How do I get into your secret society that is allowed to see it?

Last edited by kitabatake; 15-01-2012 at 02:15 AM.
kitabatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
cee100

~The account doesn't exist
cee100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 04:12 PM   #6
siliconpsychosis

Omni I heard some of your tracks a while ago and was really impressed. The links to your new project are not working. Contact me if you get them fixed and Ill happily listen watch and give you feedback. Looking forward to it
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote