Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 19-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #221
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
... she kicked him in the groin.
Good for the girl. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
Local Mayor Vernon McDaniel said the FBI should investigate.

He said: "People here feel like that he made a mistake in using a Taser, and maybe he did, but we will not know until we get an impartial investigation."
FFS, can't this Mayor see anything wrong in torturing a 10 year old girl in her own home, that has done nothing against the law, just because a civilian (her mother) authorised him?

Have these people completely lost their minds???

Last edited by flyermay; 19-11-2009 at 12:33 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #222
anxu

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Can't this Mayor see anything wrong in torturing a 10 year old girl in her own home, that has done nothing against the law, just because a civilian (her mother) authorised him?

Have these people completely lost their minds???
Yes, they have lost their minds.

That girl should do the same thing against her mum, call the police and have them taser the mum into submission. Whats goes around comes around

Perhaps the girl can walk to the local court and get a 'divorce' from her parents and KICK her mum out of the home (I've heard of this actually happening in the past). That would be ironic. Then the girl could get her mum tasered and dragged out of the home and an Apprehended Violence Order against her mum stopping her from going anywhere near the girl.
anxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #223
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxu View Post
Yes, they have lost their minds.

That girl should do the same thing against her mum, call the police and have them taser the mum into submission. Whats goes around comes around

Perhaps the girl can walk to the local court and get a 'divorce' from her parents and KICK her mum out of the home (I've heard of this actually happening in the past). That would be ironic. Then the girl could get her mum tasered and dragged out of the home and an Apprehended Violence Order against her mum stopping her from going anywhere near the girl.
Yes, if the mom would have tasered the girl herself, she would probably lose her custody; so how come if she authorises someone else to torture her is fine???

It simply makes no sense.

By the way: I know a couple of guys that need to be tasered, can I authorise a cop to taser them?

Last edited by flyermay; 19-11-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #224
loopy2222

Quote:
By the way: I know a couple of guys that need to be tasered, can I authorise a cop to taser them?
not unless they are under 11 years old apparently
Old 19-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #225
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Yes, if the mom would have tasered the girl herself, she would probably lose her custody; so how come if she authorises someone else to torture her is fine???

It simply makes no sense.

just make an anonymous call to the pigyobs....say they have a gun or a table leg or soemthing and a few chines whispers later they WILL kick their door in in the morning and may well murder them......SOP!
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #226
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
just make an anonymous call to the pigyobs....say they have a gun or a table leg or soemthing and a few chines whispers later they WILL kick their door in in the morning and may well murder them......SOP!
I thought about that, but I don't think they will really knock down the doors on 10 Dawning Street, Parliament or Buckingham Palace.
Old 19-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #227
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
I thought about that, but I don't think they will really knock down the doors on 10 Dawning Street, Parliament or Buckingham Palace.
damn! that would be a problem.....

what we need to do is invent a time machine and then we can go back and nuke the bastards b4 it became illegal.....
Old 19-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #228
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
damn! that would be a problem.....

what we need to do is invent a time machine and then we can go back and nuke the bastards b4 it became illegal.....
That's a great idea, you can work on the time machine and meanwhile I'll try to find a "nukes for dummies" manual on the net.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #229
jakemaverick
Banned

bump
Old 09-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #230
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
bump
How's that time machine?... I'm about to split the atom.

In any case, this is not my war anymore; I now live in a place where the thugs use good old battons and guns... Not perfect, but at least they are allowed to judge the force with which they hit you.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #231
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
How's that time machine?... I'm about to split the atom.

In any case, this is not my war anymore; I now live in a place where the thugs use good old battons and guns... Not perfect, but at least they are allowed to judge the force with which they hit you.
still working on that one! make sure you use a really sharp chisel!

so where art thout now? iran?
Old 10-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #232
cpfc12

The fact that firearms officers usually have th tazers tried out on them in training, does that mean, that they may suffer the effects of tazers, in the years to come.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #233
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
The fact that firearms officers usually have th tazers tried out on them in training, does that mean, that they may suffer the effects of tazers, in the years to come.
one can but hope...but the thought occurs that electric shocks efefct neural chemistry/ damage brain tissue....so they become even more desensitised and just bigger yobs.....
Old 11-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #234
flyermay
Banned

Default Questions over Taser use in Raoul Moat operation

Police are facing further questions over their use of Tasers during the violent end to the stand-off with Raoul Moat.

One of the fugitive's friends brought in to speak to him during the tense negotiations said he thought the stun gun triggered Moat to shoot himself in the head.

Police finally caught up with the nightclub bouncer on a riverbank in Rothbury, Northumberland, on Friday night, beginning the six-hour siege with armed officers and police negotiators.

Moat's friend Anthony Wright, 34, told a Sunday newspaper: "They got me there too late. I could have talked him round. I'm sure those Tasers led to his death."

Moat, 37, blasted himself with a shotgun at around 1.15am on Saturday. He reportedly told officers: "I don't want to spend the rest of my life in a cell."

On Saturday, police admitted that Tasers were used during the operation, but refused to answer any more questions. That has prompted speculation over what stage of the negotiations the Tasers were fired, what prompted their discharge, what effect they had on Moat and whether the use of the Tasers played any part in Moat's decision to pull the trigger on his gun.

A post-mortem examination gave the cause of Moat's death as gunshot wounds consistent with the weapon he was carrying.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100711/...dba1618_1.html
Old 28-07-2010, 03:52 AM   #235
metallikitty

Quote:
Exactly, the tasers are currently being used as a means of punishment (or torture) for non-compliance, instead of an alternative method to firearms (which was its original purpose).

Besides, think of the other consequences of using tasers:
  • They leave no wounds or marks, so it would be difficult to prosecute an officer abusing its use (or misuse)
Actually, tasers CAN leave marks. Don't have them with me but I do have access to photos of multiple taser prong wounds as inflicted upon someone who is a close personal friend.
metallikitty is offline   Reply With Quote