Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-05-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
pinkizzy
Inactive

Default All Satanists are Saturnists...

...or all paedophile satanists are saturnists...
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:03 AM   #2
pinkizzy
Inactive

9/11 was a satanic act apparently...it coincided with Samantha Cameron and Sarah Fergerson's trip to NYC
Old 09-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #3
chandon3000

What's a saturnist?
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #4
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
What's a saturnist?
One who worships and/or uses the energy of saturn in rituals above any other planetary energies.

Which is pretty much everyone whether they know it or not.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #5
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
one who worships and/or uses the energy of saturn in rituals above any other planetary energies.

Which is pretty much everyone whether they know it or not.
:d +1

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
pinkizzy
Inactive

Satanic signals from Saturn are received by the Moon and amplified before being transmitted to Earth where saturnists act upon the information.

http://thetruthserumblog.blogspot.co...-talk.html?m=1

Last edited by pinkizzy; 09-05-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #7
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink A believer like all other believes and believers a

Quote:
What's a saturnist?
What's a Satanist? >>>

A simple minded believer of something physical; like all other believes and believers are.

The worshipping of something of the physical = the item which turned into an idol & turned into there own inner out of control Demon.

Alcohol, drugs & doing kinky Cult like stuff is required to depress the Demon they have created for themselves by there own free will choice.

Last edited by oiram; 09-05-2014 at 03:00 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:19 AM   #8
chandon3000

In my eyes it's plausible but for DI to say the cube in Mecca is symbolic of Saturn is a bit of a far stretch for me, I mean people are stupid but THAT stupid I don't know....
Old 10-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #9
fudgetusk

Quote:
In my eyes it's plausible but for DI to say the cube in Mecca is symbolic of Saturn is a bit of a far stretch for me, I mean people are stupid but THAT stupid I don't know....
Yeah, a shape/symbol can mean anything to the viewer. They see the cross and the cube etc as symbols of God. Saturn isn't God in their view so how a gas planet can use all that mental energy I don't know.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:52 PM   #10
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Yeah, a shape/symbol can mean anything to the viewer. They see the cross and the cube etc as symbols of God. Saturn isn't God in their view so how a gas planet can use all that mental energy I don't know.
I thought the cube was a symbol of enslavement?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:11 AM   #11
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
I thought the cube was a symbol of enslavement?
A cube opens out into a cruciform shape, according to Icke. That's his evidence that Muslims are actually praying to the same God as the Christians. The jews have a similar black cube in their religious practises.

But everyone will have a different idea of what it represents. I'm not sure why the illuminati want people praying to Saturn. An ego thing, probably.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 12-05-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:42 AM   #12
rebeccapark
Inactive

Hi fudgetusk from the theories that I have heard it is all power and energy.
As Neil Kramer pointed out in one of talks, the real creator of this universe would never require us to bow and pray to him. After all we are sovereign beings. Only the false god, what the Gnostics called the demiurge would want that.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #13
fudgetusk

Worship is made up of many ideas though. To think people are praying to Saturn and wanting material things or are praying for their loved ones to get better. Does Saturn hear all of that? feel it?
Even letters to Santa are letters to satan. Does Saturn know what I wanted for xmas when I was five?

I suppose praying to a distant planet is better than praying to each other, for the elite.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 12-05-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #14
muhammad bear

Quote:
The colour of Saturn is black. The cube (when seen on a two dimensional angle) becomes a hexagram. There is a hexagram on one of Saturn's poles. Also, the fact that Muslims move in circles around the stone during the pilgrimage to Mecca (required once of every Muslim) represent the rings of Saturn. That is the symbology.

Of course people are that stupid. People just take things on authority without any idea at all of what it means.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 PM   #15
muhammad bear

Quote:
Worship is made up of many ideas though. To think people are praying to Saturn and wanting material things or are praying for their loved ones to get better. Does Saturn hear all of that? feel it?
Even letters to Santa are letters to satan. Does Saturn know what I wanted for xmas when I was five?

I suppose praying to a distant planet is better than praying to each other, for the elite.
According to Manley P Hall (and he should know) Saturn lives at the North pole, he is associated with an evergreen and promises the gift of Spring each year.

The biggest holiday in the Roman holiday was Saturnalia which ended on 25 December. It was a week of hedonistic celebration. Celebrating the material.

Constantine made Christianity the official religion of Rome. Of course, major elements of Saturnalia were retained. Such as the Christmas tree and giving gifts.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:53 PM   #16
muhammad bear

Quote:

No. It is much more esoteric than that.

We are moving from Pisces to Aquarius. Saturn rules Aquarius. The NWO needs to put the control grid in place by then.

If you want a good idea of Saturn worship - look at the Nazis. Swastika (sun symbol) is reversed to be the black sun. They wore the colour black and had skulls on their caps. It was a death cult. Saturn brings death.

This is older than the three monotheistic religions.
Old 14-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #17
apoceclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
No. It is much more esoteric than that.

We are moving from Pisces to Aquarius. Saturn rules Aquarius. The NWO needs to put the control grid in place by then.

If you want a good idea of Saturn worship - look at the Nazis. Swastika (sun symbol) is reversed to be the black sun. They wore the colour black and had skulls on their caps. It was a death cult. Saturn brings death.

This is older than the three monotheistic religions.
Saturnian Necromancy. Death Cult. Yup. That is what we are dealing with - still (been a while)
apoceclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 12:11 PM   #18
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
The colour of Saturn is black. The cube (when seen on a two dimensional angle) becomes a hexagram. There is a hexagram on one of Saturn's poles. Also, the fact that Muslims move in circles around the stone during the pilgrimage to Mecca (required once of every Muslim) represent the rings of Saturn. That is the symbology.

Of course people are that stupid. People just take things on authority without any idea at all of what it means.
How is the colour of Saturn black....
Old 15-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #19
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoceclipse View Post
Saturnian Necromancy. Death Cult. Yup. That is what we are dealing with - still (been a while)
I wonder how you came to this conclusion... I could certainly believe it but... I just can't.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #20
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
How is the colour of Saturn black....
Isn't the colour purple associated with Saturn worship?
If Saturn was once closer to the Earth (black sun), the light given off would be purple, according to what I've read in several books.
Is it true?
Who knows?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote