Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > OPEN FORUM: Information share

Old 10-12-2018, 07:25 PM   #321
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

SCALLYWAG MAGAZINE BACK ISSUES:
https://www.thedossier.info/scallywag-magazine.htm

SCALLYWAG MAGAZINE ARTICLE LORD MCALPINE AND THE PAEDOPHILE RING - BY ANGUS JAMES
(Westminster Paedophile Ring and the John Allen Empire) - Issue 22, 1994
http://google-law.blogspot.com/2012/...lpine-and.html
(scroll down to bottom of page for readable/ printable text version)

This had been the first of several articles that Angus had published on the Westminster ring.

Last edited by grimstock; 11-12-2018 at 08:48 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 07:02 AM   #322
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

We are meant to believe that the Angus James stories were merely "hearsay" with no evidence to back it up. They were not investigated at the time, and time itself has shown the details to be truthful and correct.

Gordon Anglesea: Former police chief guilty of child sex abuse

A former north Wales police chief has been found guilty of historical child sex offences.
Gordon Anglesea, 79, from Old Colwyn, was convicted of one charge of indecent assault against one boy, and three indecent assaults against another.
Addressing Anglesea at Mold Crown Court Judge Geraint Walters said "there can only be one sentence and that is a prison sentence".
North Wales Police's assistant chief constable apologised after the trial.
"The victims in this case have waited a long time for justice and I am pleased that today they have seen this done," said ACC Richard Debicki.
"It has not been an easy journey from them, it has taken courage to stand by their convictions, but I hope that they will now take some solace from seeing their abuser brought to justice."
"I would like to apologise on behalf of the force to those whose lives he so traumatically affected."
Read more:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-...wales-37704127

Two notorious paedophiles at centre of nationwide network of abusers including Tory and Labour politicians

"John Allen, 73, and Michael John Carroll, 66, were friends when they were abusing youngsters North Wales and London respectively in the 1980s.

Two notorious paedophiles were at the centre of a nationwide network of abusers which allegedly included both Labour and Tory politicians, a Mirror investigation has found.
Detectives suspected 16 years ago that the children's home abuse ring spanned the country and involved hundreds of victims.
Official documents show paedophiles John Allen, 73, and Michael John Carroll, 66, were friends when they were abusing youngsters North Wales and London respectively in the 1980s.
Their links can be revealed on the day Allen was jailed for life for sexually abusing 19 children he was paid to look after.
Margaret Thatcher's former aide Sir Peter Morrison is suspected of abusing boys in Allen's care in Wales while a former minister in Tony Blair's government is currently being probed over his alleged visits to Carroll's Angell Road children's home in Lambeth, south London.
Both men were protected by the authorities who ignored Allen's victims for years and allowed Carroll to remain in charge of the home despite knowing he was a convicted paedophile.
A series of articles in the Daily Mirror have revealed how former detective Clive Driscoll was removed from an investigation into Carroll in 1998 when he named the Blair minister as a suspect.
Official papers from that year show a boy placed in a Lambeth home was abused by Carroll, known as MJC, while two of the boy's brothers went to a Bryn Allen Community in Wales where youngsters were attacked by Allen.
The internal Lambeth council document, dated 23 September, 1998, states: "Additional information not yet in a statement is that the third brother of witness 1 and 2 was placed at Bryn Allen Community not Angell Road.
Read more:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...onwide-4727494

"CARE HOME PAEDOPHILE SUPPLIED BOYS FOR WHITEHALL PARTIES’

A VIOLENT paedophile who built up a multimillion-pound care home business in north Wales has been accused of supplying boys to child sex parties, including those allegedly held for prominent political figures at Dolphin Square in central London.
John Allen, who was last week convicted at Mold crown court of 33 sex offences against children in his care, was named by a former leader of Clwyd county council as being suspected of supplying boys to other paedophiles.
Dennis Parry said: “My information was that not only was he an abuser, he was a supplier. There was movement between Holland and this country, and Dolphin Square was part of the setup.”
Read more:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...es-pkqnhjbrv8b

Ex North Wales victim talks about being trafficked by minibus at weekends for parties in Pimlico with “Variety Club Sunshine Coach” on the sides of the bus.

According to Denis Williams, during the three days he spent at Bryn Alyn, he had sometimes been required to use a white minibus operated by the Bryn Alyn Community, which had been falsely marked as such on both sides of the vehicle with DIY self-stick lettering. The report he made was discussed and cherry-picked by the Tribunal in Chapter 21 of the Waterhouse Report, "Lost In Care" although it had never been acted upon in any way prior to 2014, despite the fact that the fall-out from the issuance of that report had been notified and responded to, by the Prime Minister's office and the Commons in 1985.
PDF "Lost In Care":
Report of the Tribunal of Inquiry into the Abuse
of Children in Care in the Former County
Council Areas of Gwynedd and Clwyd since
https://webarchive.nationalarchives..../dh_134777.pdf

Last edited by grimstock; 11-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:01 AM   #323
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The Murder of Angus James.

Simon Regan had sent a second, more detailed letter to Frank Dobson, MP.

Dear Mr. Dobson,
Further to my letter concerning my brother, Angus James's death in Northern Cyprus, I write again on a perhaps more worrying and complex matter. Forgive me if I try and put the situation into a proper perspective by spelling out the background.
Spiked magazine, which Angus founded and edited, was first funded by Felix Dennis, of Oz fame who now runs a formidably lucrative chain of computer magazines. It was later funded by Mohammed Al Fayed with a considerable amount of money - certainly, to date, several tens of thousands, possibly hundreds. Fayed's interest was to use Spiked as a sort of glorious and expensive publicity handout to oil the wheels for his desires to expose sleaze in the present government. Naturally, as we all know, he had many other irons in the fire but it was made obvious to Angus by Mark Griffiths, Fayed's "fixer" that the budget for his aims was "unlimited." Angus had access to Al Fayed's extensive files which are presently being leaked in generous doses and have been painstakingly compiled at truly massive expense.
Angus and I had launched a London version of Scallywag together, some years ago now, using a legacy from my late stepfather, Andrew Wilson, as capital. You may be aware of the fact that we quickly became a thorn in the side of the Conservative party. First of all with a rather ridiculous libel action from John Major and Clare Latimer. But we did go on in Scallywag to make several serious allegations about other members of the cabinet. As a result the Deputy Head of "research" at the CCO, a "Dr." Julian Lewis, began an almost obsessive campaign to close the magazine down, which to all intents and purposes, he has done.
One of the sponsors for Scallywag was Owen Oyston who has since been give seven years custody for rape - something we genuinely felt he was not guilty of. Angus and I were responsible for "packaging" the Oyston story and giving what we considered to be Tory dirty tricks a wide airing. A large part of the story we exposed was tape recordings between a known nutcase called Murrin and Michael Atkins who was then a junior minister and who had clearly compromised himself in lengthy telephone calls to Murrin.
Most of all this is merely background to a situation which became very involved and complicated but, quite clearly large sums of money had been made available to the CCO/Lewis to "deal" with us and if necessary I can give lengthy chapter and verse on this. Both Scallywag and Spiked had well known financial connections with various people who had a bone to pick with the government and were ardently supportive.
Angus and I, amicably, parted company and I was to continue on my own with Scallywag while he raised further funding to start publishing a new magazine, Spiked, without any "previous convictions", which he did through Felix Dennis and Al Fayed. When we had launched Scallywag we made many parliamentary friends, including MP's, ex-MP's, secretaries to PPS's, and dissolute lobby correspondents who could not get certain stories published, among others. Until his death, Angus had nurtured these contacts very successfully and had a very good working knowledge of anything untoward which was happening in parliament. I know that his next edition, planned after his immediate return from Cyprus was going to be a "corker" and for the first time was going on the web internet.
One of our contacts was Brian Basham, a dirty tricks PR who had not only organised the BA conspiracy against Virgin for Lord King, but had then sold out to Virgin for considerable further profit. He and I did not particularly like each other because, if anything, I fully believed we should be exposing him, not co-operating with him, and he knew it. But he took a shine to Angus and they began working out in the gym together. Angus was shamelessly heterosexual but I, and he, had very serious doubts about Basham's "crush" on Angus. Basham wanted to take Angus "on board" and teach him the "tricks of the trade". I found this whole situation unhealthy and disassociated myself from Spiked even though at the time I had no other income because of the CCO activities. But Angus had come to see Basham as a mentor and Basham and clearly seen Angus as a protégé. It was Basham who fixed up the deal between Angus and Al Fayed. Basham was on the huge "expenses unlimited" gravy train which Al Fayed had created and was in receipt of roughly £250,000 a year, plus expenses, just as a retainer. There is no doubt in my mind that Brian Basham is a dangerous man with no scruples. Angus, who had a few, but not many, was delighted to be a recruit to the various gravy trains Basham controlled. His lifestyle before he died had become massively excessive and in my opinion he and Basham were operating only this side of the law.
Basham was also hoping to be retained by Asil Nadir in Northern Cyprus, which is getting to the relevant part of the story. Nadir's main man in Cyprus is Peter Diamond who has a permanent suite in one of Nadir's luxury hotels. Diamond is a sort of political minder for Nadir and you simply cannot get to Asil unless you go through Diamond. His main stipulation was that, if they met, the meeting would have to be a complete secret. There was other wheeling and dealing in London prior to the Cyprus trip and I knew something big was impending. What it was in full is probably only known by Angus. All I know is that, prior to Angus going to Cyprus, Basham and Diamond had struck a deal and Angus was going to be the conduit. Basham's brief was to create a situation in which Nadir could return to the UK under "benevolent" terms. That is that, at best, he is not charged at all and, at worst, the evidence against him is flimsy and he gets a token sentence. Basham is probably one of the few people in the world who could possibly create this situation. My knowledge of him is that he moves in a strange moonlight world of double-dealing. It is very unlikely that he had anything directly to do with Angus's death, but it was quite possible that he might have been double dealing Asil Nadir. He had a long association with the CCO, especially just before the last election. Basham is extremely adept at letting others do the actual dirty work, while he picks up the profits.
On the Friday before the flight on Saturday morning, I met Angus in the Pembroke Castle, the nearest pub to the Spiked office in Primrose Hill. He and his sort-of-second-in-command, Simon Stander, plus Angus's mistress, Allison, who also worked for the magazine, and Shona, a typist for the paper, were all in holiday mood and the girls had been shopping for beachwear. Apparently Al Fayed had absolutely no time for Asil Nadir and was not informed of this visit - even though he was paying for it. .................................................. .Angus had sustained grotesque head injuries and the undertakers gently suggested that it would be very upsetting to look at him.
(continues)

Read more:
http://google-law.blogspot.com/2015/...ounder-of.html

Last edited by grimstock; 11-12-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:08 AM   #324
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

7th September 1996 - "THE DAY FEARLESS INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM DIED" - Andrea Davison

Last edited by grimstock; 11-12-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #325
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

"Over the last few years I have come across many stories about the paedophile activities of Lord Alistair McAlpine of the famous UK construction and road building family. I mention this in The Biggest Secret, and I am not the only one to indentify him far from it.

The British investigative magazine, Scallywag, has accused him several times of being involved in a paedophile ring (including his part in the child abuse scandal in North Wales) and also of masterminding the huge, multi-million pound money laundering operation behind the Tory party during the Thatcher years when he was her party treasurer.

Lord McAlpine is also active in Australia and further afield than just the United Kingdom.

I spoke to a member of a private investigative team working on the North Wales abuse story four years ago who said they had established that Lord McAlpine, a notorious paedophile to insiders, had been involved. They had spoken to some of those abused and they had named McAlpine.

An anonymous correspondent to a website also posted these allegations about McAlpine in October 1999 while the Waterhouse Inquiry into the North Wales abuse was still going on. Obviously I have no way of confirming the details at this time, except to say that it fits my own research very closely:"

The above piece was written by David Icke.

LORD MCALPINE

(Former right hand man to M. Thatcher)

“This perverted, sick, twisted, SOB has been named time and time again in North Wales inquiries into child abuse, yet he still enjoys total freedom to abuse and kill young children (yes, that’s right, kill children).

His sordid past is so depraved it beggars belief. There is a video tape hidden at the moment which shows him with two other child sexual abusers, torturing and raping young boys. The film was made in Wales. A very well known investigative programme was loaned a copy in order that the story could be revealed and the children could finally get some justice and some peace. What a pity the company decided not to run the story, even though one of the women who watched it admitted to having to leave the room to be sick after only a couple of minutes.

There is a lot more to the abuse side of this case, but as I am still investigating this I cannot reveal anymore at this time. However, I would like to know what happened to almost 20 million pounds of Conservative Party funds which I understand are still in an offshore account controlled by him and former Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher. I would also like to ask the former Prime Minister why she stood up for McAlpine when information was passed to her by the security services in relation to McAlpine, and it was only after a large amount of pressure was put on her that she removed him from his post before information leaked out.

For all that she may have been the best Prime Minister this country has had for a very long time, she has let every child in this country down so badly for the sake of the party and that she can never be forgiven.

04 Posted by Sam | Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Lord McAlpine

Former treasurer of the Conservative party.

He is known to the police in the UK and abroad, for sexually abusing young boys, including using a coffin to put the boy in, then simulates burying him by sprinkling gravel on the top of the coffin. The child is screaming with terror and will do whatever he is told due to being so scared of being put in the coffin again. This person is alleged to have murdered at least 2 boys and buried their bodies on his estate. This information from a police officer who was involved in investigating McAlpine, and he is certain that he has committed murder several times, but he is too well protected to get him.

————————————————?? ?————————————————? ??———————————

It has been alleged that officials and councillors in a number of local authorities may be receiving payments for identifying ‘appropriate’ young people in care and introducing them to the ring, and ultimately to Laud and Lewis and their associates, who then, it has been alleged, introduce the boys to ‘interested’ VIP’s.

Within the list of alleged collaborators in counties along the south coast with the supply of teenage boys for exploitation is a Social Services Director in one LA., an Assistant Director of Children’s Social Services in another, chief executives in two others, several social workers and also a number of child protection workers. As well as a number of Councillors, including former Leader of Hampshire Council and Lord Mayor of Portsmouth, Freddie Emery Wallis who was convicted in 2001 of molesting young boys.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Recent revelations involve the corruption of evidence by senior council officials in North Wales with regard to information supplied to the Waterhouse inquiry into allegations of VIP child abuse in Clwyd. It has been revealed that although in the inquiry allegations made by a number of young people were discredited because they had made allegations against social workers who records showed had not been employed where they said during the time they were in care in those homes, in fact, if allegations are true, a secretary in North Wales Council had been instructed to alter the official records of dates and where and when specific youngsters were in care. (Angus Stickler, BBC, gained some evidence about this). It was not therefore the youngsters who were lying, but the officials. More significantly, these tricks were played mainly on youngsters who had made allegations against care workers and against VIP’s. With the allegations against the care workers discredited, obviously the allegations against VIP’s fell by the wayside.

There have also been allegations that this high level paedophile ‘ring’ has placed its own people into positions of statutory power over children in care, and investigation suggests these allegations may have substance.

The involvement of Derek Laud, who was educated in the remedial stream at a South London comprehensive school where it has been alleged he pimped his classmates to wealthy and influential adults even while still at school, is significant. The psychopathic behaviour of Laud and Lewis that has caused significant comment from time to time may be far more dangerous than just eccentric.

It is worthy of note that people around Derek Laud who challenge him appear to suffer significant harm – or to die – with unusual frequency. Michael Colvin was an associate. Deceased investigative journalist Simon Regan challenged both Laud and Lewis frequently and died ‘after a short illness’ soon after his final tirade against Laud and Lewis. The alleged victims of VIP abuse who died in a fire in Palmeira Avenue Hove in 1991 had also linked Laud, Lewis, and Greer, to the circumstances of the abuse they said they had suffered in care.

Colvin therefore, despite a fairly mundane Tory image, was aligned with some allegedly very nasty people indeed.

As a final comment, in the 1980’s and 1990’s, and some say currently, it appears that lobbyists such as Greer and Laud were supplying teenage boys to MP’s and others in politics specifically with the aim of exerting political influence.

Read more:
https://pbepr.wordpress.com/

Last edited by grimstock; 11-12-2018 at 10:10 PM.