Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 09-02-2019, 02:37 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I generally agree with you, but what I see - and I think I mentioned this to you on another thread recently - is that there is a cunning strategy at play where they push things to the extreme in one direction, so that people react by going to the extreme in the opposite direction, which is where they wanted you to go in the first place.

Women need to take more responsibility for themselves, and step up and get more involved in things that matter, and that means they need to be called out on all the silly, frivolous and childish bullshit they have been engaging in for decades.

Step 1: Stop screaming!
be careful what you wish for

Proverbs 21:9 (ASV) It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, Than with a contentious woman in a wide house.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-02-2019 at 04:43 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:01 PM   #22
elpressiedente

Personally, you arent doing it right if they dont scream.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:51 PM   #23
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

Women need to take more responsibility for themselves, and step up and get more involved in things that matter, and that means they need to be called out on all the silly, frivolous and childish bullshit they have been engaging in for decades.
I'm not sure the 'cure' to Feminazi's behavior is suitable for this forum....
Old 09-02-2019, 11:22 PM   #24
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the cargo is that the deal has always been that the man protects the woman while the woman is gentle with the man

while the deal works everything works

when the deal is disregarded everything turns to shit

this is why the cabal is trying to invert things and make women more aggressive because they want to break the deal and cause a rift between the sexes

the man cannot then protect the woman if the woman does not have the mans back

This means that any men then fighting the cabal have to fight a war on two fronts and as any military strategist will tell you you cannot fight a war on two fronts

men cannot beat the cabal without the support of women and that means that men cannot protect society

we are currently losing many women to the cabal psyop of IDENTITY POLITICS which makes women pursue their own narrow interests instead of standing by their men to pursue the wider interests of society

its short-sighted and it's why we are losing

it takes all the energy of women that could be channeled against the oligarchy to create a better society and it re-directs it against men who would otherwise be the bulwark against oligarchic oppression
Another stellar post by you. This goes hand in hand with the failed con called the Feminist Movement that so many women have fallen for. They don't understand what's wrong with psychological programming that convinces women to achieve equality by going out into the world and looking like and acting like men. Women are not men and they were never supposed to be. It's gotten so bad now that if you are a man and you find a women attractive, that's now considered politically incorrect. Looks are not supposed to matter unless you are some kind of a chauvinistic caveman.

They have been misled into not understanding that not being like men does not mean they are lesser. They're not supposed to be like men, and not being the one who gets up everyday to go out and physically toil for the income does not mean they are lesser in any way.

My wife sometimes frustrates the hell out of me with the feminism bullshit because she has fallen for the brainwashing.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:13 AM   #25
elpressiedente

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

My wife sometimes frustrates the hell out of me with the feminism bullshit because she has fallen for the brainwashing.

I merely inform mine that I am immune to such ways... and to try it on some other man if they chose... Its a winning strategy every time.
Actually its a win win. Re-education is good for the soul.
Old 10-02-2019, 01:32 AM   #26
size_of_light

Quote:
It's gotten so bad now that if you are a man and you find a women attractive, that's now considered politically incorrect.
Depends how good looking you are.

If I let a woman know I find her attractive, I'll likely get arrested.

Brad Pitt, on the other hand, will likely get a blowjob.
size_of_light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 02:40 AM   #27
elpressiedente

Its all in the delivery. If you ask a woman for something they always say no. If you never ask, and you can read body language, chances are..... they'll scream one way or another.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:17 AM   #28
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It obviously instinctive and a survival mechanism ... men hear it and come running to the rescue ... we are rough and tough and can save the less strong women ....
So according to you, women scream when they need help, but if a baby screams it means they're under attack by interdimensional parasites.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 11:02 AM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They have been misled into not understanding that not being like men does not mean they are lesser. They're not supposed to be like men, and not being the one who gets up everyday to go out and physically toil for the income does not mean they are lesser in any way.
womanhood is in no way lesser

there are many things women can do that men cannot. They are also better at some things than men

On the other hand there are things that men, as a general rule of thumb, are better than women at

The reason nature did this was because men and women were supposed to COMPLIMENT each other as part of a team. They were never supposed to compete

The cabal have created an artificial and toxic environment that is making people work against their essential natures

Feminists might say that's hogwash and i would then ask them to explain why so many people are unhappy. Why are so many men committing suicide, why are so many young women self harming, why are so many people relying on anti-depressants?

They would say 'the patriarchy' but they can't make that argument anymore as women are completely integrated into the workplace

So if they are honest they will have to start looking at the problem more expansively than that. The problem is though that they have a seductive narrative (ie 'its all mens fault') that they want to cling to because it allows them to not self reflect on their own behaviour and it justifies their aggressive behaviour and shitty attitude and angry people WANT to be able to be aggressive and have a shitty attitude. Anger pushes reason to the side and creates tunnel vision and lessens the ability to perceive nuance

There's a lot of angry people around these days because the cabal have created such shitty conditions for everyone and the cabal then seek to channel that anger back onto society and away from themselves. They put huge amounts of money into doing that

Quote:
Women are, as a general rule of thumb, social animals who crave the acceptance of other women. They then form 'the sisterhood' which creates a problem because when people lump together instead of thinking for themselves they fall foul of 'group think'

If bad actors eg the cabal can then shape that group think then they can influence the sisterhood and that's what is going on imo

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-02-2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:10 AM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
So according to you, women scream when they need help, but if a baby screams it means they're under attack by interdimensional parasites.
babies cry when they are hungry, need their nappy changed or need burped

Sometimes it's none of those and they just need to be held

If they are startled when asleep they have a 'moro reflex' where they throw their arms and legs out. My theory about that is that it is to smack any animals that might approach a sleeping baby. Lets say that back when humans were sleeping on the savannah a child was left sleeping and a coyote/dog or a snake crept upto the babies basket the baby would have a sudden reflex action and would flip the snake off or smack the coyote/dog on the nose
Old 11-02-2019, 12:15 PM   #31
solowrist

Quote:
Why Do Women Scream?
We often encounter this female trait in Hollywood cop shows where a woman discovers a body and then runs around screaming the place down. Now I have watched a lot of this kind of stuff over the years, but nothing prepared me for my wife's banshee screech the day I put my blue denims into the washing machine along with her whites and boiled washed the lot.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:25 PM   #32
slimithy

Quote:
What on earth are you doing to the poor girl , sol???

It obviously instinctive and a survival mechanism ... men hear it and come running to the rescue ... we are rough and tough and can save the less strong women ....

Men certainly don't scream of cry(tears) , as this is an indication of helplessness , a dead turn off for women who want a strong mate to protect them and their offspring .
HA, not in this day and age!
Nothing but delicate little snowflakes every where now.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 01:43 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Men certainly don't scream of cry(tears) , as this is an indication of helplessness , a dead turn off for women who want a strong mate to protect them and their offspring .
I think if a guy started crying in a public place people would shy away from him awkwardly. the act would isolate him

If a woman cries on the other hand everyone gathers around and offers her sympathy and support

I don't think our society even recognises male distress or perhaps its more that political correctness doesn't want to acknowledge it. It doesn't want to acknowledge that men are human. If you acknowledge someone as human you can't then persecute them

The first thing people do when they go to war is dehumanise their enemy. For this reason it is vital that feminists do not recognise that men can suffer. if they begin to recognise that men can suffer then they must then begin behaving in a reasonable fashion towards men and that would signal the end of the war and an empathetic reproachment between the sexes as both recognise the fundamental humanity within the other

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #34
belial

Men do cry and scream.

When they cry, usually no water comes out of their eyes (not that there is any shame in it as it takes a lot more for a man to cry than a woman...being there at the birth of your daughter whilst listening to mum screaming instead).

Screaming? I rang BT this morning over being over-charged. Didn't have to swear either.

Last edited by belial; 14-02-2019 at 03:29 PM.
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:36 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
I rang BT this morning over being over-charged. Didn't have to swear either.
you have my sympathies!

how long did it take until you got through and did you get put through to a human being or a robot?

also when you finally did get through to a human being did they then foist you off onto another department and put you on hold?

was your call because BT keep raising your prices instead of rewarding your customer loyalty?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #36
supertzar

I saw a man, a metal shop foreman armed with a hunting rifle scream like a little bitch and jump on the table after shooting and wounding a groundhog that was trapped in the break room. Naturally Mr. Groundhog was pissed off, having been shot and charged at the son of a bitch with teeth bared, leaving a bloody trail. It was a high pitched bitch-scream like "AAAaaahhh!"

Last edited by supertzar; 14-02-2019 at 03:45 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:48 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It was a high pitched bitch-scream like "AAAaaahhh!"
maybe that was his battle cry

lol
Old 14-02-2019, 03:52 PM   #38
white light

Men certainly do scream. I've heard them on heavy metal records.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:58 PM   #39
belial

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
you have my sympathies!

how long did it take until you got through and did you get put through to a human being or a robot?

also when you finally did get through to a human being did they then foist you off onto another department and put you on hold?

was your call because BT keep raising your prices instead of rewarding your customer loyalty?
Always have been a human being.

How long have you been looking for an excuse to pick me up on any comment I make?

Not offended by your comment, just offended that I thought this forum tollerated freedom of speech.... grow up... if you are a parent then you will know there is more to life than being a keyboard warrior.
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
Always have been a human being.

How long have you been looking for an excuse to pick me up on any comment I make?

Not offended by your comment, just offended that I thought this forum tollerated freedom of speech.... grow up... if you are a parent then you will know there is more to life than being a keyboard warrior.
i think you misunderstood

i was genuinly sympathising with you!

calling up mega-corporations to try and get them to fix a problem that they have created in the first place only to speak to an automated voice giving me options before being put on hold before i can speak to a human being who then passes me onto another department thereby putting me on hold again is one of my bugbears in life

I miss the days when you rang an organisation up and got to speak to a human being right away who was then able to actually solve the problem

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2019 at 04:40 PM.