Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2019, 10:47 PM   #1
greenhulk40
Senior Member
 
greenhulk40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 862 (327 Posts)
Default Youtube to censor crack down on Conspiracy videos

YouTube says it will make Conspiracy videos harder to find to reduce misinformation.
They are trying to silence us !
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:45 AM   #2
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,037
Likes: 2,914 (1,640 Posts)
Default

__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,468
Likes: 2,082 (1,072 Posts)
Default

I've noticed in the past years that any video on youtube about global-cooling or showing that glaciers are growing, is deleted almost immediately.

Can't have anyone not believing in global warming, that's one of their big ones!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:44 AM   #4
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

The source of this claim is an article in the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/t...ry-videos.html

It isn't actually making them harder to find, it is changing the algorithm so that somebody say looking for "flat parts of Earth" to maybe drive on will not get swamped with conspiracy shite about a flat earth.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 07-02-2019 at 11:44 AM.
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:46 AM   #5
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I've noticed in the past years that any video on youtube about global-cooling or showing that glaciers are growing, is deleted almost immediately.

Can't have anyone not believing in global warming, that's one of their big ones!
That isn't true at all. If it gets deleted then there are issues about its copyright or content. A simple search for global cooling brings up lots of videos - many recent.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 01:10 PM   #6
greenhulk40
Senior Member
 
greenhulk40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,269
Likes: 862 (327 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The source of this claim is an article in the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/t...ry-videos.html

It isn't actually making them harder to find, it is changing the algorithm so that somebody say looking for "flat parts of Earth" to maybe drive on will not get swamped with conspiracy shite about a flat earth.
It's not just flat earth its 911 conspiracy theories, this is just the start as David Icke calls it 'Totalitarian Tiptoe'
Likes: (1)
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #7
da2255
Senior Member
 
da2255's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Intergalactic Space
Posts: 287
Likes: 158 (102 Posts)
Default

Does GWB not like ppl saying not vewy nyce fings about him?
da2255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #8
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
It's not just flat earth its 911 conspiracy theories, this is just the start as David Icke calls it 'Totalitarian Tiptoe'
I used flat earth as an example. If somebody typed "911 terrorism" they would get 911 as recorded. If they wanted 911 conspiracy they'd get that.

You can call it censorship if you want, but it's not really, it's changing what gets recommended to something closer to the original search used.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:55 AM   #9
Floyd001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 12
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
YouTube says it will make Conspiracy videos harder to find to reduce misinformation.
They are trying to silence us !
It's just lazy rubbish reporting... pretty standard.

Youtube are over hauling a system that has been misused and abused since the beginning.

The number of video's that contain clickbait thumbnails and complete lies in the title so that the search will bounce the video to the top and therefore increase the uploaders chance of making money from it.
Its broken.

Everything has to be a damn conspiracy....
Floyd001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:50 AM   #10
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,468
Likes: 2,082 (1,072 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd001 View Post
Everything has to be a damn conspiracy....
You must be one of those crazy coincidence theorists

Best to assume the worst, then if it turns out you're wrong, you're just pleasantly surprised, if it turns out you're right, well then... You were right.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:03 PM   #11
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
truth seeker 09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,834
Likes: 1,732 (1,001 Posts)
Default

Xendrius:

This video will give you an idea of why YouTube has become a place of censorship and F-A-K-E news and why many channels have quit posting videos/stopped being active or transitioned to pointless content.


Last edited by truth seeker 09; 12-02-2019 at 12:04 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:48 AM   #12
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
motleyhoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,959
Likes: 752 (335 Posts)
Default

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and google absolutely have been censoring, shadow banning, and demonetizing Conservative, Libertarian, conspiracy, and anti-establishment accounts and sites. Mark Zuckerburg admitted this verbatim before Congress. He even went as far as saying that the people who control internet media all live in Silicon Valley, that they're all extreme Leftist Progressives, and that they will set the rules in line with that philosophy. Not one Congressman said a single word to him about that because they all know that these social media giants have the power to destroy them if they make them an enemy.

This is only the beginning. Look at what's going on in China. They're installing over 2 million cameras connected to facial recognition artificial intelligence machines to track every citizen 24 hours a day in real time along with each person's "social score".

We now have a Democrat politician here in the US running for President next time who says he wants to implement the China system here in America. The UK and Australia are going to do the same thing. All they're waiting for is the rollout of 5G.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Likes: (1)
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 05:43 AM   #13
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
elpressiedente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,066
Likes: 273 (195 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

You can call it censorship if you want, but it's not really,


Yes it REALLY is. They change the algorithm to hide what THEY want. They sell it to sheeple as their fact checking fake news solution.

Clearly their view of whats fake and ours differ and that is censorship pure and simple.

And sheeple thinks its good as it makes it very hard to find, for example, articles about the impossibility or fakeness of taking so many photos whilst on the moon or advancing glaciers.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:02 AM   #14
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Yes it REALLY is. They change the algorithm to hide what THEY want. They sell it to sheeple as their fact checking fake news solution.
Nope. They change the algorithm to offer better recommendations.

Quote:
Clearly their view of whats fake and ours differ and that is censorship pure and simple.
Nope. It is called customer satisfaction. If I want to view conspiracy shit, I'll search for it. I am quite happy for none to be recommended to me when I watch Finding Nemo

Quote:
And sheeple thinks its good as it makes it very hard to find, for example, articles about the impossibility or fakeness of taking so many photos whilst on the moon or advancing glaciers.
Spam answered in great depth twice and ignored.
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:10 AM   #15
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,654
Likes: 3,472 (2,426 Posts)
Default

Seems the other way around to me. I haven't looked at any conspiracy vids on YouTube for a while now, maybe a year or so. I just watch music stuff. Listen to tracks and albums. That's it.

Yet my YouTube recommendations are full of conspiracy vids. Indeed, moreso than ever. These days I'm getting "next vid up"........some conspiracy vid, whereas before when I used to listen to music the "next vid up" would always be another music vid.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 11:29 AM   #16
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,585
Likes: 572 (357 Posts)
Default

If they "censor" retarded crap like Flat Earf or moon hoax crap etc,
I actually don't mind.They can always put it on their own site.
Oh wait,then they don't get paid for the number of views
of their click bait videos,oh dear,how sad,never mind...


Last edited by berten60; 14-02-2019 at 11:31 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #17
belial
Senior Member
 
belial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,402
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

YouTube = Google = NSA = Government

Watch but don't post.
belial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 06:06 PM   #18
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by belial View Post
YouTube = Google = NSA = Government

Watch but don't post.
On the paranoid scale, that one is very high
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 07:06 AM   #19
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,468
Likes: 2,082 (1,072 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
On the paranoid scale, that one is very high
Lol how is it paranoid?

In fact its stupid to assume Google wouldn't sell your personal info to third parties as they have done in the past.

You know Google owns Youtube, right?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2019, 08:39 AM   #20
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,068
Likes: 1,299 (1,020 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Lol how is it paranoid?

In fact its stupid to assume Google wouldn't sell your personal info to third parties as they have done in the past.

You know Google owns Youtube, right?
Yes, but hardly government controlled
__________________
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.