Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 14-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #641
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
maybe he just doesn't want people with your beliefs and views fucking kids and trying to normalise that behaviour in his society

maybe people like you are plain wrong according to natural law and maybe people have a right to defend their kids from people with your views
People with my views? another one of your dirty underhanded attempts eh?

I have no sympathy for nonces and think they deserve everything they get, so if you want to protect people from my point of view then what do you stand for?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #642
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Your problem is that you hate jews and freemasons
I don't hate anyone i just don't always agree with their beliefs and ideas about how the world should be

you either believe that i am allowed to have an opinion about things or you believe that only certain select people would be allowed to have an opinion about such things

Quote:
People with my views? another one of your dirty underhanded attempts eh?

I have no sympathy for nonces and think they deserve everything they get, so if you want to protect people from my point of view then what do you stand for?
so what is being outlined in the independent media is the direction that the elites are taking us in. This is being discearned by studying their actions over a long period of time

One trend people are seeing is a move to normalise the sexualisation of children

You ask what i believe? I think we should let children be children and leave them alone

There is a struggle going on at the moment between different mindsets. One mindset believes in taking personal responsiblity and in having freedom and liberty and in privacy

The other mindset believes in state dependency, no privacy, no liberty, no freedom and all responsiblity displaced into the hands of technocrats

It is the state dependency current that wants to normalise pedophilia. This is because it is the ELITES who want to make everyone dependent on the state so that they can control them and it is the elites who want to be able to do whatever they want with children with impunity
Old 14-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #643
JustMe418

Quote:
I don't hate anyone i just don't always agree with their beliefs and ideas about how the world should be

you either believe that i am allowed to have an opinion about things or you believe that only certain select people would be allowed to have an opinion about such things

so what is being outlined in the independent media is the direction that the elites are taking us in. This is being discearned by studying their actions over a long period of time

One trend people are seeing is a move to normalise the sexualisation of children

You ask what i believe? I think we should let children be children and leave them alone

There is a struggle going on at the moment between different mindsets. One mindset believes in taking personal responsiblity and in having freedom and liberty and in privacy

The other mindset believes in state dependency, no privacy, no liberty, no freedom and all responsiblity displaced into the hands of technocrats

It is the state dependency current that wants to normalise pedophilia. This is because it is the ELITES who want to make everyone dependent on the state so that they can control them and it is the elites who want to be able to do whatever they want with children with impunity
You tried to imply that my views somehow supported this sort of shit, which is a baseless accusation of the lowest type.

Personally I dont buy that they want that because the age of consent in England was once 12, so why would they raise it if they want it lower? also, there would be a massive outcry if they tried doing this. Also, in some countries its quite low anyway. You believe the elites do what they want anyway regardless of 'laws' so why would they need to normalise such things for everybody else? there will be sickos who want such things to happen but I seriously doubt they will ever achieve their goals because it would be so against the general moral standards of society.

As for sexualising children. I think a lot of people see what they want to. A good example is the Thomas Cooks adverts. I have seen people try to claim that they are promoting paedophilia because there are young girls in swimming costumes in the adverts. Now when does that constitute paedophilia? if people think that such things are sexually directed then I suggest that those people need to look at their own drives and urges because normal, healthy people dont see sex objects when they see young girls in swimming costumes. People who sexualise everyday things are known as sex addicts.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #644
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You tried to imply that my views somehow supported this sort of shit, which is a baseless accusation of the lowest type.
you rank hypocrite!

i posted an article written by one of the staff authors of this website in which he was warning that there was a move on by the cabal to normalise pedophilia

You then responded by writting this:

Quote:
That guy sounds like he enjoys focussing on paedophilia. Maybe he's just fighting his own deep urges?
so it sounds like you are defending the push to normalise pedophilia while making an accusation against one of the websites staff authors

Quote:
Personally I dont buy that they want that because the age of consent in England was once 12, so why would they raise it if they want it lower?
and children were made to work at that age and were exploited so that was a terrible situation for children. Christian reformers improved society though didn't they? They also combated slavery

Quote:
also, there would be a massive outcry if they tried doing this. Also, in some countries its quite low anyway. You believe the elites do what they want anyway regardless of 'laws' so why would they need to normalise such things for everybody else? there will be sickos who want such things to happen but I seriously doubt they will ever achieve their goals because it would be so against the general moral standards of society.

As for sexualising children. I think a lot of people see what they want to. A good example is the Thomas Cooks adverts. I have seen people try to claim that they are promoting paedophilia because there are young girls in swimming costumes in the adverts. Now when does that constitute paedophilia? if people think that such things are sexually directed then I suggest that those people need to look at their own drives and urges because normal, healthy people dont see sex objects when they see young girls in swimming costumes. People who sexualise everyday things are known as sex addicts.
richie allen and the journalist and author chris bollyn talk about the role of the rothschilds in not only 911 but also in the creation of secret societies across the west and also in the subversion of the media and of popular culture which is largely aimed at young people

They really get into it eg the secret societies at about 1 hour and 8 minutes:

The Richie Allen Show - Wednesday January 9th 2019

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-01-2019 at 02:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 03:50 PM   #645
st jimmy

Steve Bannon´s strategy couldn´t have possibly worked without the backing of a strong media presence in Brazil.
It looks like the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UKCG) that was founded by Edir Macedo in 1977 was one of the most important supporters of Jair Bolsonaro´s presidential campaign.

The media empire controlled by the UKCG has blatantly attacked anybody that criticised Jair Bolsonaro, while Bolsonaro (like Donald Trump) simply called any criticism “fake”...
The UCKG is banned in several countries.
In 2005, the UCKG church was banned for a second time in Zambia for allegations including satanic worship, child sacrifice and drugs trafficking. Similar accusations were made against UKCG in South Africa.

Marie Therese Kouao was found guilty of murdering the 8-year-old Victoria Climbie in February 2000 during an “exorcism” at a UCKG centre in London.
The UCKG church was cleared of wrongdoing, but the Charity Commission recommended implementation of child protection policies.

In December 2017, Portugal’s Attorney General’s Office opened an inquiry into the illegal adoption of babies by a centre run by the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God.
According to a Portuguese TV station at least 10 Portuguese children were stolen from their mothers in the 1990s from a UCKG centre in Lisbon and sold to couples abroad: https://culteducation.com/group/1211...n-belfast.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/NBao6)

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #646
iamawaveofthesea

Sacrificing The Blood Of The Young - From Satanism To Palm Beach

Old 15-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #647
st jimmy

Quote:
Sacrificing The Blood Of The Young - From Satanism To Palm Beach
By general consensus Bram Stoker’s Count Dracula was based on the 15th century nobleman, Vlad the Impaler. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles are direct descendants from the half brother of Vlad the Impaler – Vlad IV (the Monk): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...lood-line.html
In the following video Prince Charles confirms that “The genealogy shows that I am descended from Vlad the Impaler” (2:37-2:43): https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...ZaBfXqM#t=149s

Already more than 2000 years ago the blood of gladiators and virgins was consumed in ancient Greece, while in Renaissance Europe the blood of young men was preferred. Leonardo da Vinci once stated that “we preserve our life with the death of others”.
In the winter of 1668 the English Edward Browne was touring Vienna. He saw a public execution where a man filled his pot with the fresh blood spouting from the neck of an executed man to drink it.
A recipe from a Franciscan apothecary from 1679 provides instructions for making blood marmalade: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-immortal.html

Parabiosis is the "new", scientific name for medical vampirism - transfusions with the blood of young people to prolong the life of the elite.
The following report from 1956 shows that there were already experiments to “retard” the aging process by parabiosis in the 1860s: “In his review of parabiosis, Finerty states that this joining of two rats by surgical operation was first used in Claude Ber-nard's laboratory by Paul Bert in the 1860's” - C.M. McCay et al, EXPERIMENTAL PROLONGATION OF THE LIFE SPAN (1956): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00383-0015.pdf

While I thought that the elite only wants children for sick (satanic) sex, blood rituals it’s not as crazy as it seems.
Recently there have been some experiments on rats that confirm that blood of the young slows down the aging process (in the older rats). See the following article from 2014.
Since 2014 there has been done similar research; the most advanced studies in China and Korea: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/s...ging.html?_r=1

Does this explain why the elite are so concerned with “helping” poor orphans that don’t have relatives to miss them if they disappear without a trace?

An important confidant of Donald Trump is member of the powerful Bilderberg group, billionaire Peter Thiel, cofounder of PayPal, that donated $1.25 million to his presidential campaign. Peter Thiel is very interested in parabiosis.
The “Personal Health Director to Peter Thiel” has expressed interest in the technique of Jesse Karmazin, the founder of Ambrosia LLC, which is experimenting with blood transfusions from subjects younger than 25 to participants of more than 35 years old.
Peter Thiel has confirmed his interest in parabiosis: http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/pe...ung-blood.html

Peter Thiel is very busy with his quest to live forever - in particular Stemcentrx and the Sens Foundation (of Aubrey de Grey): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiel_Foundation
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #648
iamawaveofthesea

Jordan Maxwell - Lecture - Magic dominates the world!

Old 16-01-2019, 10:02 AM   #649
iamawaveofthesea

which god does she serve?

Activist says abortion is "God's plan"- Tucker Carlson 1/15/19

Old 16-01-2019, 10:12 AM   #650
iamawaveofthesea

What is the missing field? Can the left-brain scientists lift the veil?

Cern draws up plans for collider four times the size of Large Hadron
The Future Circular Collider would smash particles together in a tunnel 100km long
Ian Sample Science editor
@iansample
Tue 15 Jan 2019 18.32 GMT
Plans for a machine that would dwarf the Large Hadron Collider have been drawn up by researchers at Cern to take over the baton in the search for new physics in the latter half of the century. The €20bn (£17.8bn) machine, named the Future Circular Collider, would smash particles together inside a 100km (62 mile) tunnel, making it four times the size of the LHC, which at present is the largest scientific instrument on the planet.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...f-large-hadron

Quantum Fields: The Real Building Blocks of the Universe - with David Tong

Old 18-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #651
iamawaveofthesea

Does Society Realize It Is Being Initiated?

Old 18-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #652
iamawaveofthesea

Smiley face killers

This possiblity that scores of mostly white, college age men who were all popular, athletic and good students who have all died by drowning may have been murdered by the same group is a disturbing one. Who would be targetting that demographic and why? It reminds me of all the talk of people drowning in canals in manchester

Were hundreds of college-age men who drowned on nights out murdered? Retired detectives claim sinister gang drugged and killed them, made their deaths look like accidents and left smiley face graffiti nearby

The detectives found striking and suspicious similarities in the deaths of hundreds of men dating back to 1997
All were found in bodies of water, days after going missing, having 'drowned'
Most were athletic, academically high achieving and would have been able to swim
Near where all their bodies were found were spray painted smiley faces
The detectives think it is the signature of a nationwide network of serial killers
Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice airs on Saturday on Oxygen at 7pm ET

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
Published: 17:58, 18 January 2019 | Updated: 18:35, 18 January 2019

A new true-crime series poses the theory that at least 100 college-age men whose deaths were thought to have been accidents were actually murdered by a sinister gang of killers who spray painted smiley faces nearby. The documentary series, Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice, will begin on Saturday night on Oxygen. It features retired NYPD detectives who have spearheaded a private investigation linking the numerous, suspicious deaths of men around the country together and asking whether or not they were in fact the victims of murder. Some of the men's families and friends who have always doubted the official ruling that they died from accidental drowning also took part.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-men-US.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-01-2019 at 07:48 PM.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:26 PM   #653
iamawaveofthesea

$8k a liter: Strange new startup harvests young blood to sell to the rich
Published time: 18 Jan, 2019 11:15 Edited time: 19 Jan, 2019 09:17

A Florida-based company is attempting to combat the aging process by harvesting the blood of young people and transfusing it into patients 30 years old and above in a dubious new fad sweeping the US.

Ambrosia, founded in 2016 by Stanford Medical School graduate Jesse Karmazin, has already established transfusion centers in five cities across the US: Los Angeles, Tampa, Omaha, Houston, and San Francisco. Their ghoulish-sounding treatments start at just $8,000 for one liter, and $12,000 for two.

The blood donors range in age from 16 to 25, while patients fall into the over 30s bracket. So far, roughly 150 patients aged 35 to 92 have reportedly undergone the “young plasma treatments,” and the company claims a waiting list has already formed.

‘I’m not a vampire,’ says billionaire Peter Thiel after years of young blood injection rumors
https://www.rt.com/usa/449104-anti-a...arvests-blood/
Old 31-01-2019, 12:24 PM   #654
iamawaveofthesea

going mainstream...

Could young blood be the secret to living longer, healthier lives?
By Olivia Feld, Senior US Technology Reporter, San Francisco
31 January 2019 • 11:08am

You might not be able to live forever, but several companies in Silicon Valley are betting on transfusions of young people’s blood to help you live better and age gracefully.

“We’ll all living longer, we need to make sure it’s a good quality of life”, said Karoly Nikolich, co-founder and chief executive of a Silicon Valley-based Alkahest, a company that is working on drugs that it hopes will do just that.

Alkahest is one of the firms that believes plasma in blood harvested from the young can rejuvenate the old - a procedure referred to by some as "vampire therapy".
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...althier-lives/
Old 03-02-2019, 12:01 PM   #655
iamawaveofthesea

The reason is that the church is full of freemasons and that is why it will push leftist agendas and moral reletavism:

The Church should call us to debate moral purpose, not act as an echo chamber of the Left

By Richard Turnbull
3 February 2019 • 8:00am
The Christian church has a long and honourable history of engagement in the public sphere – Wilberforce’s work against slavery and Lord Shaftesbury’s campaigns on behalf of children in the 19th century both spring to mind. So why is it that so many of us feel uncomfortable with the Church’s political and economic utterances? When Archbishop Welby said that the EU has been “the greatest dream realised for human beings since the fall of the Western Roman Empire” the incredulity extended well beyond whether one voted Leave or Remain.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-echo-chamber/

Welby's Masonic Service at Canterbury Cathedral at Odds with the Christian Faith
By David W. Virtue, DD
www.virtueonline.org
January 10, 2017
The Archbishop of Canterbury is following the example of President Donald Trump's thumbing his nose at the US judicial system. In blatant defiance of a recent ruling against Freemasonry by an ecclesiastical judge of the Church of England, Justin Welby is opening his archiepiscopal cathedral at Canterbury to a full-scale Masonic service on February 18, 2017.

Canterbury Cathedral agreed to hold the service of thanksgiving to celebrate 300 years of Freemasonry after receiving a donation of £300,000 ($374,520) from the Masons for the restoration of the North-West Transept in the Cathedral.

This is in complete violation of the spirit of the ruling by Chancellor Geoffrey Tattersall (Queen's Counsel) who as the judge in the Consistory Court of the Diocese of Carlisle banned a family from having the Freemasons square and compass emblem engraved on the gravestone of a Freemason who died after devoting much of his life to the organization.

The set square and compass is a Masonic symbol and can be found on a number of large wooden tables at Liverpool Cathedral where Justin Welby was Dean before becoming Bishop of Durham and Archbishop of Canterbury.
https://www.virtueonline.org/welbys-...hristian-faith

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-02-2019 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:20 PM   #656
iamawaveofthesea

The DARK HISTORY of the SUPER BOWL - reallygraceful

Old 10-02-2019, 12:40 PM   #657
iamawaveofthesea

The Disturbing Meaning of Billie Eilish’s “bury a friend”
Andrew Cheetham
2 hours ago

Billie Eilish has been identified by mainstream media as the “future of pop”. Her video “bury a friend” is a disturbing mix of mind control trauma and demonic possession. Here’s a look at the dark world of Billie Eilish.

'Billie Eilish is a 17-year-old singer who is quickly becoming an industry darling. After signing with Interscope Records in 2016, her debut single Ocean Eyes became a viral hit and her debut EP has now clocked over 1.5 billion streams worldwide. Since then, Apple Music named Eilish an Up Next singer (a big deal in the industry), Forbes identified Billie as “the artist to watch in 2019”, and NME claimed that she’s the “most talked about teen on the planet”. Adding to the buzz, Billie was featured on both official soundtracks of Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why. She also appeared in countless magazines and she’s already modeling for all kinds of fashion projects.

In short, the promotional machine is well in place for the release of her debut album When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?. However, some fans have noticed that, as Billie entered deeper in the music industry, her entire persona became darker. While her “bored, dead-eyed, depressed teenager” persona made her popular amongst young people, her recent videos steered towards all-out depictions of abuse and trauma-based mind control. Her latest single bury a friend is yet another step in that direction as it embodies all of the sick obsessions of the industry elite. Before we look at the video, here’s a recap of Billie Eilish’s career.

Born in the Biz

Not unlike other artists who entered the industry at a young age, Billie Eilish’s family is well established in show business. Her parents – actors, musicians, and screenwriters Maggie Baird and Patrick O’Connell – both appeared in several movies and TV series. Her older brother Finneas O’Connell had roles in the series Glee and Modern Family. He also writes many of Billie’s songs.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbus...bury-a-friend/
Old 10-02-2019, 01:10 PM   #658
iamawaveofthesea

Jeffrey Epstein Pedophile: How a Billionaire Pedophile Got Away With Serving Sex to the Rich and Famous

"In the same “little black book” where he kept the names of underage girls around the world available for “massage,” Epstein also had contact information for Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Michael R. Bloomberg, Prince Andrew, assorted Kennedys and so on. Two of our past four presidents have been chummy with a registered sex offender. It makes you wonder."
~~ Washington Post, December 14, 2018

How is it that after being convicted as a pedophile Epstein only spent 15 months in a lavish jail and all court documents which further implicate him (and the many prominent leaders he served) have been sealed by the courts? Yet mountains of incriminating evidence is publicly available showing that Epstein fed the appetites of high-level politicians and some of the most rich and famous people in the world.

Read this undeniable evidence in the highly revealing summaries of major media articles below on Epstein and his friends in high places. From these reliable media sources, you may begin to understand how sex abuse and pedophilia have infected even the highest levels of government. Follow the links provided to verify yourself the hard evidence and to learn much more.
read on here https://www.wanttoknow.info/sexabuse...tein-pedophile
Old 13-02-2019, 03:31 PM   #659
iamawaveofthesea

If it's 'historic' then why can't the information come out into public scrutiny? Who are they still protecting?

Theresa May and Amber Rudd suppress Westminster child abuse documents for national security reasons
February 10, 2019
Posted By: Guy Fawkes

British PM Theresa May has blocked evidence relating to a Westminster pedophile ring involving high-level government ministers on the grounds of ‘national security.’

May used her position as Prime Minister to suppress documents containing explosive information on the investigation into allegations of child abuse by MP Cyril Smith.

Labour MP Lisa Nandy just revealed in parliament the embarrassing inconsistencies between Prime Minister Theresa May and Home Secretary Amber Rudd over documents being hidden from the inquiry into allegations of child abuse by MP Cyril Smith.

“The Home Secretary told me that some papers would be withheld from the Cyrill Smith inquiry for national security reasons,” Nandy told the House of Commons, yet she added: “this week the Prime Minister has written to me to say we are clear that the work of the security services will not prevent information being shared with other such inquiries.”

– And she challenged Amber Rudd to confirm “for the survivors of Cyril Smith who have waited for decades” for justice – whether papers on historic allegations of child abuse against Smith will be withheld from inquiries for reasons of national security.

Cyril Smith was a Liberal MP for Rochdale in the 1970’s after Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe – who later resigned amid sexual scandal – insisted the local party have Smith as a candidate even though police had investigated serious allegations of sexual abuse of young boys in care homes in Rochdale where he had been Mayor.

The police investigation was dropped in 1970. Smith died in 2010 and two years later the Crown Prosecution Service admitted that he would have faced prosecution for allegations of child abuse where he still alive with allegations that had surfaced since.

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse last month heard how Smith was a governor at several schools in Rochdale, including Knowl View, where one abuse survivor attended as a boy when Smith was governor. He gave horrific testimony of a rape by Smith.

The inquiry is investigating historic abuse in Rochdale schools and care homes and heard how police had warned that Smith had “used his unique position to indulge in a sordid series of indecent episodes with young boys towards whom he had a special responsibility.”

The inquiry was provided evidence by MI5 that the security service had been aware at the time that the Director of Public Prosecutions had lied to journalists about not charging the MP, saying a case hadn’t been referred to them. MI5 appear to have not pursued this serious allegation as their role was “to defend the realm”, the inquiry heard.

A police report into Smith when he stood for election in 1970 read: “he has used his unique position to indulge in a sordid series of indecent episodes with young boys towards whom he had a special responsibility.”

The inquiry also heard that Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher would have been likely to be aware of the allegations against Cyril Smith when she awarded him a knighthood in 1988.
https://guyfawkesrevolt.news/theresa...urity-reasons/
Old 14-02-2019, 10:06 PM   #660
iamawaveofthesea

Rothschild Designed and Built Israel's Masonic Supreme Court Building!