Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 29-10-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
liz128
Premier Subscribers

Default omnisence

Can anyone tell me what has happened to omniscense Targetted individual USA He use to be a moderator on this site doing many videos and threads etc I use to get his emails and he was on Face book I cannot find him over 9 months Anywhere Any one know whats happened to him ?????

Last edited by liz128; 29-10-2018 at 10:17 AM.
liz128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #2
oz93666

Not a clue ... I got on very well with him ... an interesting and genuine character ...

I think he has his Skype address under his avatar .. Does that work???
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 03:12 AM   #3
rooey

good question, he was very active.. Let's keep bumping this thread till he's heard of
Old 30-10-2018, 05:06 AM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz128 View Post
Can anyone tell me what has happened to omnisense Targeted individual USA He use to be a moderator on this site doing many videos and threads etc I use to get his emails and he was on Face book I cannot find him over 9 months Anywhere Any one know whats happened to him ?????
His profile on here is still technically active, although last activity was 9 months ago like you said.

He changed his forum username to cryptoverse by the way - https://forum.davidicke.com/member.php?u=41762

Given the nine months, his absence may be for paternal reasons. I know he already had one child, so if he had another he would probably be too busy to make videos and post, etc.

I believe he's also writing a book, so maybe he's taking time off to work solely on that?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 06:35 AM   #5
brophy123

Check this thread out guys. Guessing he is missing across the board on all social platforms.

Let’s tey find out what’s happened.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ppened-to-Omni
brophy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 12:35 PM   #6
deca

Report #100: Interview with Phillip Douglas Walker AKA Omni on Neuro Framing

Quote:
Ramola D Reports
Published on Dec 6, 2018
Phillip Douglas Walker AKA Omni has an impromptu (audio) interview with me on the subject of Neuro Framing, a phenomenon he has recently been reporting, covered in Report # 98, a weapon he says is being used on him to complete the process of destruction and neutralization being inflicted on him by the Black Ops agencies targeting him and running unethical neuro experiments on him.

Using his list of models or methodologies he is being framed by, he discusses the different aspects of invasive brain assault he says he has experienced, which include neural programming, anhedonia, and neural soulllessness. It is tragic that Omni considers he is doomed, but his intention here is to inform the world of who he is and how he is being manipulated with sophisticated black ops neurotechnologies which include BCI tech and remote neural influence technologies and AI.

For greater background on Omni's story, please visit Everydayconcerned.net and look up Omni in the search box. He has covered his story in print interviews with me earlier.

Please support the disclosure and journalism at this channel by subscribing at Patreon: patreon.com/ramolad, or donate at everydayconcerned.net.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #7
aronia

Exclamation They the Shadow Gov is trying destaoy omni`s reputation

They the Shadow Goverment is trying destaoy Omnisense to reputation in the eyes truthers and all TI`s for all future.

I was told this by a good friend.

In the Spring of 2017 I ask omni to ask the artificial intelligence cia to find a royal dynastic woman or a girl for me, they ask him if they ask him if he wanted mind control me and the girl to get something dirt on omni.

Last edited by aronia; 21-12-2018 at 05:29 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote