Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 12-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #21
lightgiver

Arrow Cult of the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
The masons are trying hard to assimilate Asian cultures that has a different view on things in general, different concepts.

The reptilious Jehovist predatory type of structure , in other words the shit hole hive does not fit well with oriental culture espeacialy in Japan because the Japanese have a different set of mind, their culture is fast pasted on the go all the time, it is very dynamic, something that masonry you will lacks. Lacks dynamics, flexibility, it is like a square with sharp edges, like a brick that is non flexible, bricks don't bend, they break if you try to do that to a brick.

So masons and the whole establishment are trying to assimilate the orient into becoming more like Dead maggot style sort of society, let's face it the oriental Asia is very alive, child like, restless.

You also have to believe in a supreme being to become a mason, Japanese do not believe in any god in the sense that they worship none, there are gods in Japanese culture but no one worships them, Buda was not a god but a teacher, Zen is a practice not a religion.

Assimilation ensures that this whole place becomes a farm for the Reptilian gods that pose as the master of the universe with their parasitical offspring that infests us.

We can be sure there is a creative force, a creator, but it's not them.

Quote:
The worship of Amaterasu to the exclusion of other kami has been described as "the cult of the sun".. This phrase can also refer to the early pre-archipelagoan worship of the sun itself..

In modern scholarship, the term is often used with reference to kami worship and related theologies, rituals and practices. In these contexts, "Shinto" takes on the meaning of "Japan’s traditional religion", as opposed to foreign religions such as Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and so forth...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=148

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-09-2014 at 06:38 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 06:09 AM   #22
ksigmason

I will say that I've been to Japan before and I absolutely loved going out and seeing the country-side. The big cities? Meh. I hope to make it back someday.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #23
lightgiver

Lightbulb Yoko hama Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonious View Post
From the website of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Japan:

It was during this period (the middle 19th century) that the first Masonic lodge was introduced to Japan. A military lodge called Sphinx Lodge No. 263, Irish constitutions, came to Japan with a detachment of the British 20th Regiment which arrived in Yokohama in 1864. While in Yokohama, the lodge held meetings and admitted civilian members. Being a military lodge however, it could not operate in Japan long. It held its last meeting in March 1866.

Meanwhile, those brethren living in Yokohama felt it desirable to form a lodge of their own and they petitioned for a formation of such a lodge to the United Grand Lodge of England. Thus the first local lodge, Yokohama Lodge No. 1092, came into being, holding the first regular meeting on June 26, 1866.

http://japan-freemasons.org/modules/...php?pagenum=13
Interesting info, thanks for that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_Peace_a_Chance
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=221384&page=5

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-09-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #24
lightgiver

Arrow Mount Ontake

Quote:
Also referred to as Mount Kiso Ontake , is the second highest volcano in Japan at 3,067 m (10,062 ft).. It should not be confused with Mount Mitake, a mountain in Tokyo written with the same kanji characters, nor with various other Japanese mountains also known by the name Ontake..Mt. Ontake is located around 100 km (62 mi) northeast of Nagoya, at the borders of Kiso and Ōtaki, Nagano Prefecture, and Gero, Gifu Prefecture..The volcano has 5 crater lakes, with Ni no Ike (二ノ池) at 2,905 m (9,531 ft) being the highest mountain lake in Japan..Thought to be inactive until 1979, Ontake underwent a series of eruptions over the following year..On Saturday, 27 September 2014 at around 11:53 AM Japan Standard Time, the Volcano erupted again...

Mount Ontake from Mount Kohide
Quote:
Mount Ontake volcano erupts in Japan

5 hours ago..

Mount Ontake in Japan erupted on Saturday, sending a large plume of ash into the sky..

Local authorities have warned climbers to avoid the area.

Japan's meteorological agency raised the alert level to three on a scale of 1 to 5..

It has warned that debris from the volcano could fall up to 4 kilometres (2.5 miles) away..

Before speaking about Noble Green Tara, Jetsün Drolma in Tibetan, I want to ask you to give rise to the mind of awakening, Bodhicitta, and to recall that you are receiving these instructions for your own benefit as well as for the benefit and welfare of all living beings..Her Tibetan name is Drolma, often translated as “She who Liberates.” Drol means “knot” and ma is the particle for the feminine gender, so her name denotes that she helps beings in exceptional ways to untie the knot of any hindrances and difficulties that they encounter and experience..Everyone experiences problems and suffers in one way or another. So it is important to check and know which problems and obstacles are strongest in ones life. There are so many problems people have - outer, inner, and secret. Outer obstacles are those caused by the elements, e.g., through floods, fires, storms, and earthquakes that harm and kill many living beings. Inner obstacles are those brought on by blockages in ones channels that disrupt and impede the harmonious energy-flow in ones body, causing imbalances that lead to sicknesses. Secret obstacles are unwholesome thoughts. Everyone is subject to the 3 kinds of obstacles, although outer hindrances are not experienced to the same extent by everyone...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ontake
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-29390451
http://www.dharmadownload.net/pages/...hings_0011.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=277The firing power inside my crater is enough to annihilate a small army.. You can watch it all on TV.. It's the last program you're likely to see... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=588

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-09-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 28-09-2014, 09:50 AM   #25
wendypeace27

Japan is very advanced with the occult symbolism. More so then us here in the states. Transhumanism and black cube alien worship type stuff. I always wondered why this was. Possibly b/c of the already existing strict culture being similar as that of the occult. America is just getting to the level where the symbolism is everywhere (on basic things too), but Japan in its modernization has been there for a while.

Japan wont be above water for much longer that's for sure, and the changes will greatly flood -- if not completely flood the UK, and most Islands.

I think enough is enough of the crap, and Mother Earth thinks so too!!!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 28-09-2014 at 09:55 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #26
pharellman
Inactive

I have a question. What about "Dragon Ball" and other manga productions? Were they connected with Illuminati/Freemasonery?
pharellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 08:32 PM   #27
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pokémon

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi....ogg.480p.webm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN8G9Wsnb6s

"From The Grassy Knoll" with Vyzygoth...

Nixon - 1970's, Cambodia, Middle East Wars, "The City" of London, Poem -Rudyard Kipling, NATO Pact, Knights Templars and Trade Routes, Chess and Checkerboard Floor, Mayflower Labor Day - Dover - Plymouth, Albagensians (Albigensians) and Cathars, Scottish Rite - French Grand Orient Lodge, York Rite - Grand Lodge of England, Monasteries - Dominican, Adam Weishaupt - Bavarian Lodge - Beenan Orden, A Federated World, Luther and Rosicrucians, Vatican's Mystery Religion, Shortwave Radio, Patriot Business, Membership Lists, Holy Grail - Emasculation - King Arthur, Spear of Destiny - Real Story, New York - Skull - York - Upper Room - 33 Vertebrae - Dante's Inferno - Heberacume, Borders of US - Canada marked by masonic obelisks, Re-Unification of the Americas, Masonic Marriage Matching - Eugenics, Ben Franklin - Madame Bouvier, A Vegetarian World - Hinduism - Brahmans, Aleister Crowley and Occult, OTO, Dalai Lama - Pope - Shepherds to Lead the Flock..

Bram Stoker's former home, Kildare Street, Dublin, Ireland..The Stokers moved to London, where Stoker became acting manager and then business manager of Irving's Lyceum Theatre, London, a post he held for 27 years...

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c.../Vyzygoth.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=75
Quote:
In the episode, Ash and his friends find at the local Pokémon Center that there is something wrong with the Poké Ball transmitting device..The episode is infamous for certain repetitive visual effects which induced photosensitive epileptic seizures in a substantial number of Japanese viewers, an incident referred to as the "Pokémon Shock" (ポケモンショック Pokemon Shokku?) by the Japanese press. 685 viewers were taken to hospitals; two people remained hospitalized for more than two weeks. Due to this, the episode has not been rebroadcast worldwide. After the incident, the Pokémon anime went into a 4-month hiatus, and it returned on TV Tokyo in April 16, 1998. Since then, the episode has been parodied and referenced in cultural media, including The Simpsons and South Park."Dennō Senshi Porygon" aired in Japan on December 16, 1997 at 6:30 PM Japan Standard Time (09:30 UTC).. The episode, which was broadcast over 37 TV stations that Tuesday night, held the highest ratings for its time slot, and was watched by approximately 4.6 million brainwashed households...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denn%C5%8D_Senshi_Porygon
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=101

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-09-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 29-09-2014, 04:43 AM   #28
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharellman View Post
I have a question. What about "Dragon Ball" and other manga productions? Were they connected with Illuminati/Freemasonery?
As to Freemasonry, I don't see anything in them, but I only watched the show if I was at one of my friend's house.

Old 19-10-2014, 06:03 PM   #29
lightgiver

Lightbulb ReVolution

Number 9-The Beatles..

Quote:
1899: Sumitomo Besshi bronze mine area, landslide with debris flow disaster, Niihama, Shikoku, Japan, 512 died..

1899 -June Hokoku coal mine accidents in Itoda, Fukuoka Prefecture accident, 213 fatalities-July 1907 accident, 365 fatalities.

1906 Takashima coal mine explosion on March, 307 fatalities in Nagasaki..On August 9, 1945, Nagasaki was the target of the United States' second atomic bomb attack (and the second detonation of a plutonium bomb; the first was tested in central New Mexico, USA) at 11:02 a.m., when the north of the city was destroyed in less than a second, and an estimated 40,000 people were killed instantly.. According to the statistics published by the city of Nagasaki, an estimated 73,884 people died and 74,909 people were injured by the bomb codenamed "Fat Man" by the end of 1945...

1909 November - Onoura coal mine accidents in Miyata, Fukuoka Prefecture accident, 243 fatalities-December 1918 accident, 376 fatalities-January 1939 accident, 94 fatalities...

April 1912 - Hokutan Yubariaccident, 276 fatalities-Dec 1912 accident, 216 fatalities-Dec 1938 accident, 161 fatalities-Oct 1981 accident 93 fatalities..

November 1914 -New Yubari Coal Mine accident, 423 fatalities..December -Kyushu - Hojo coal mine explosion 687 fatalities in Miyata, Fukuoka..

April 1915 Honshu - East Mizome coal mine seawater inflow accident 235 fatalities in Ube, Yamaguchi Prefecture...

March 1927 - Uchigo coal mine caught fire accident on 134 fatalities in Iwaki, Fukushima Prefecture..

March 1941- Bibai coal mine accident, 177 fatalities-May 1944 accident, 109 fatalities..

February 1942 -Honshu Chosei coal mine submerged cave accident 183 fatalities in Ube...

The Mitsui Miike Coal Mine disaster was an accidental explosion at the Miike coal mine in Kyushu, Japan on 9 November 1963..458 people were killed by the explosion or by carbon monoxide poisoning caused by the explosion.. 839 others were injured by the blast or carbon monoxide poisoning. Many of the poisoned survivors suffered severe, permanent brain damage..

Mining began in the region during the Kyoho era, with the Miike mine being under the control of the Tachibana clan (立花氏) was a Japanese clan of daimyo (feudal lords) during Japan's Sengoku and Edo periods.. Originally based in Tachibana castle in Kyūshū, the family's holdings were moved to the Yanagawa Domain in the far north-east of Honshū in the Edo period..Dōsetsu had no sons, and nominated his daughter, Tachibana Ginchiyo, to succeed him. Shortly afterwards, she would marry Takahashi Munetora, a vassal of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who helped defeat the Shimazu in Hideyoshi's Kyūshū Campaign. Upon inheriting the clan leadership, Takahashi took a new name, and became known as Tachibana Muneshige..Muneshige then fought for Hideyoshi in the Japanese invasions of Korea (1592-1598), and was granted the han (fief) of Yanagawa (Chikugo Province, 132,000 koku), the land surrounding Tachibana castle.. He fought against the Tokugawa, however, during the decisive Battle of Sekigahara of 1600, and was dispossessed of his holdings when the Tokugawa shogunate was established..Ultimately, he proved his loyalty to the shogunate in 1611, and was granted a fief in Mutsu Province, far from Kyūshū..Kyōhō was a Japanese era name (年号,"year name") after Shōtoku and before Gembun.. This period spanned the years from July 1716 through April 1736..The reigning emperors were Nakamikado-tennō (中御門天皇) and Sakuramachi-tennō (桜町天皇)..1732- The Kyōhō famine was the consequence after swarms of locusts devastated crops in agricultural communities around the inland sea..

1963 November 9: Mitsui Miike Coal Mine disaster Mitsui Miike, Ōmuta, Fukuoka, Japan, 458 died...

1965 June - Yamano coal mine accident in Maka, Fukuoka, 237 fatalities..

1985 May - South Yubari Coal mine accident, 62 fatalities..

2013 - March 29 a landslide trapped 83 people in the Gyama Mine in Tibet...

The practice of ceremonial magic often requires tools made or consecrated specifically for this use, which are required for a particular ritual or series of rituals.. They may be a symbolic representation of psychological elements of the magician or of metaphysical concepts..In Magick (Book 4), Part II (Magick), Aleister Crowley lists the tools required as a circle drawn on the ground and inscribed with the names of god, an altar, a wand, cup, sword, and pantacle, to represent his true will, his understanding, reason, and the lower parts of his being respectively.. On the altar, too, is a phial of oil to represent his aspiration, and for consecrating items to his intent.. The magician is surrounded by a scourge, dagger, and chain intended to keep his intent pure. An oil lamp, book of conjurations and bell are required, as is the wearing of a crown, robe, and lamen.. The crown affirms his divinity, the robe symbolizes silence, and the lamen declare his work. The book of conjurations is his magical record, his karma.. In the East is the magick fire in which all burns up at last...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miike_coal_mine
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...178579&page=10You've made the right choice.. Believe me, today is a good day for you.. These are tough decisions, I know.. But we intellectuals, and I say we because I consider you such, must remain lucid to the bitter end.. This life is so full of confusion already, that there's no need to add chaos to chaos...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=305
Old 19-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #30
lightgiver

Lightbulb Beam Me Up Senora

Quote:
The Varig Boeing 707-323C disappearance occurred on 30 January 1979 when a Boeing cargo aircraft of Varig Brazilian Airlines disappeared en route from Narita International Airport, in Tokyo, to Galeão International Airport, in Rio de Janeiro, with a stopover in Los Angeles International Airport.. Neither the aircraft nor the 6 crew members have been found..The aircraft involved was a Boeing 707-323C, construction number 19235, line number 519, delivered new to American Airlines under registration N7562A on 31 August 1966, and sold to Varig and delivered as PP-VLU on 28 March 1974.. The jet was powered by 4 Pratt & Whitney JT3D-3B engines..Aware of the competition from the Rolls-Royce Conway turbofan, Pratt &Whitney decided to develop the JT3D turbofan from the JT3C turbojet for later deliveries of the Boeing 707 and the Douglas DC-8, then nearing entry into service..Another well known aircraft which is fitted with the JT3D (in TF33 form) is the Boeing B-52H Stratofortress...When she dances oh, brother, she's a hurricane in all kinds of weather...

In 1973, Captain Araújo da Silva was in charge of flight RG 820, a Boeing 707 carrying 134 people which crash-landed near Orly Airport, in Paris, with 123 fatalities.. In 1979, at the time of disappearance, he had more than 23,000 hours logged..The cargo aircraft, operated by Varig, lost radio contact 30 minutes after takeoff, approximately 200 km ENE of Tokyo..The cause of the incident was concluded as cabin depressurization, which killed the crew..Notably, the cargo included 153 paintings by Manabu Mabe, returning from a Tokyo exhibition, valued at US$1.24 million. Neither the wreck nor the paintings were ever found..Manabu Mabe (マナブ間部) (September 14, 1924 – September 22, 1997) was a Japanese-Brazilian painter.. Mabe worked as a vendor of hand-painted ties in São Paulo before becoming a famous artist.. In the late 1950s Mabe won the top award in São Paulo's Contemporary Art Salon, the top award as Brazil's best painter in the São Paulo Bienal, and the top honors for artists under 35 at Paris's first biennial..Varig Flight 820 was a scheduled international passenger flight from Galeão Airport, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Orly Airport, Paris, France.. On 11 July 1973, the Boeing 707 made an emergency landing in a field in Saulx-les-Chartreux, a commune located about 5 km south of the destination airport, due to smoke in the cabin.. The fire, smoke, and crash at the final part of the landing resulted in 123 deaths, with 11 survivors (10 crew, 1 passenger)..Jump in the line rock your body in time...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Bo..._disappearance
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=482Charles, I will not stop living and breathing art just because you need to relax..In the book: "Rule Number Two: the living usually won't see the dead"..I've been reading that book... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=666

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-10-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:33 PM   #31
lightgiver

Lightbulb HoriZon on the Landscape

Quote:
Horizon Nuclear Power is a British energy company that is expected to build new nuclear power stations in the United Kingdom. It was established in 2009, with its head office in Gloucester, and is now owned by Hitachi..In March 2012 E.ON and RWE npower placed Horizon up for sale as a going concern.. One bidder was a joint venture of China Guangdong Nuclear Power Group and the China National Nuclear Corporation..However on 29 October 2012 it was announced that Hitachi would buy Horizon for £696 million,and the sale was completed on 26 November 2012..Horizon plans initial site work at Wylfa to begin in 2015, with building work starting in 2018 and generation starting in the mid-2020s..

Hitachi is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 and TOPIX indices.. It is ranked 38th in the 2012 Fortune Global 500 and 129th in the 2012 Forbes Global 2000..Hitachi was founded in 1910 by electrical engineer Namihei Odaira in Ibaraki Prefecture.. The company's first product was Japan's first 5-horsepower electric induction motor, initially developed for use in copper mining..The company began as an in-house venture of Fusanosuke Kuhara's mining company in Hitachi, Ibaraki.. Odaira moved headquarters to Tokyo in 1918. Long before that, he coined the company’s toponymic name by superimposing two kanji characters: hi meaning “sun” and tachi meaning “rise”..Hitachi entered talks with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in August 2011 about a potential merger of the 2 companies, in what would have been the largest merger between 2 Japanese companies in history.. The talks subsequently broke down and were suspended..In October 2012, Hitachi agreed to acquire the United Kingdom-based nuclear energy company Horizon Nuclear Power, which plans to construct up to 6 nuclear power plants in the UK, from E.ON and RWE for £700 million..In November 2012, Hitachi and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries agreed to merge their thermal power generation businesses into a joint venture to be owned 65% by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and 35% by Hitachi..The joint venture begun operations in February 2014..Hitachi Consulting is an international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.. It was founded in 2000 and currently employs approximately 5,000 people across the United States, Japan, the United Kingdom, India, Spain, Portugal, Germany and China...

Why do TPTB always put Nuclear power stations in places of natural beauty near the sea..The Irish Sea has been described by Greenpeace as the most radioactively contaminated sea in the world with some "8 million litres of nuclear waste" discharged into it each day from Sellafield reprocessing plants, contaminating seawater, sediments and marine life..radioactive waste has been discharged into the Irish Sea as part of operations at Sellafield since 1952..JUst Imagine all that money being spent making Homes Warmer with green technologies..why are we not using wave power on the coasts..what about installing solar panels on every home in the UK and Ireland etc etc ..why are we not building more wind turbines in the windy UK along the coasts..what kind of plonkers do we have in charge altogether...

The Wylfa Nuclear Power Station is situated just west of Cemaes Bay on the island of Anglesey, North Wales. Its location on the coast provides a cooling source for its operation..Wylfa houses two 490 MW Magnox nuclear reactors, "Reactor 1" and "Reactor 2", which were built from 1963 and became operational in 1971..Reactor 2 was retired in 2012; Reactor 1 will operate until December 2015..The construction of the power station, which was undertaken by British Nuclear Design & Construction (BNDC), a consortium backed by English Electric, Babcock & Wilcox Ltd and Taylor Woodrow Construction, began in 1963. The reactors were supplied by The Nuclear Power Group (TNPG) and the turbines by English Electric..

"Reactor 1" and "Reactor 2", which were built from 1963 and became operational in 1971.. Wylfa typically supplied 23 GW h of electricity daily when they were both in service. These were the largest and last Magnox-type reactors to be built in the UK.. Wylfa was the second British nuclear power station, following Oldbury, to have a pre-stressed concrete pressure vessel instead of steel for easier construction and enhanced safety..On 20 July 2006 the NDA announced that the station would be shut down in 2010 because operation beyond then would be uneconomic given plans to shut down the Magnox spent fuel reprocessing plant at Sellafield.. However, in 2010 the NDA announced an extension to 2012, beyond Wylfa's 40th anniversary as a generating power station in January 2011..Horizon Nuclear Power, originally an E.ON and RWE joint venture, bought by Hitachi in 2012, announced in 2009 intentions to install about 3,000 MWe of new nuclear plant at Wylfa.. Horizon is planning to build an Advanced Boiling Water Reactor ABWR at a site to the south of the existing Wylfa station...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizon_Nuclear_Power
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushi...clear_disaster
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=265At 1.24 am on 26 April 86 Chernobyl’s Unit 4 reactor exploded after staff disabled safety systems and performed an ill-advised experiment to check – ironically enough – the reactor’s safety..That's why I started buying lamb.. Then along came Chernobyl.. Now you can't even have lamb stew or you'll light up at night!. I swear.. And when they've left you with nothing safe to eat, next thing they come along and tell you you can't live in your own house...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=369

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 26-11-2014, 05:31 AM   #32
rooey

wonder if many japanese freemasons and their families were in Hiroshima or Nagasaki at the time of the attacks??
Old 26-11-2014, 05:34 AM   #33
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharellman View Post
brilliant, very interesting question.
Old 26-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #34
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
wonder if many japanese freemasons and their families were in Hiroshima or Nagasaki at the time of the attacks??
Interesting question. Probably not many as Freemasonry was banned in Japan, but I'm sure there were some still in existence at the time.

Old 26-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #35
jack tripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Interesting question. Probably not many as Freemasonry was banned in Japan, but I'm sure there were some still in existence at the time.
LOL. And yet Emperor Hirohito was initiated into the Knights of the Garter by the British lords. He was a very high Mason. That's why he was never prosecuted.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #36
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
LOL. And yet Emperor Hirohito was initiated into the Knights of the Garter by the British lords. He was a very high Mason. That's why he was never prosecuted.
Being a Knight of the Garter does not make one a Mason.

Old 26-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #37
jack tripper

Quote:
Being a Knight of the Garter does not make one a Mason.
So you're disowning the Order of the Garter now?
Old 26-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #38
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
So you're disowning the Order of the Garter now?
It was never a part of Freemasonry so there's nothing to disown.

Old 26-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #39
jack tripper

Quote:
It was never a part of Freemasonry so there's nothing to disown.
But once you get up there into the Order of the Garter, then you're really in the big time. In fact George Washington was a member of it. You're effectively 'joined at the hip' with those at the top, you're even allowed to breed among the aristocracy and have aristocratic offspring.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:48 PM   #40
pepsi78

Yes Japan worships the sun as the main giver of life, the flag of Japan is a SUN, Japan is called, besides Japan, The Country Of The Rising Sun, but Japanese do not have a master, they don't go to churches, this is the Reptilian System part of Europe that springs out.

I herd they banned masonry in Japan, wow is that true, maybe it's a past thing, there are masonic lodges in Japan, I wonder what the masonic altar holds in Japan, a masonic bible for the Japanse that believe in what /?

All the Japanese that join are Christian ? since the altar holds a bible.

Last edited by pepsi78; 26-11-2014 at 08:54 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote