Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 13-05-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
marpat
Inactive

Default What do you make of this birht chart?

Can anybody throw some ideas on the aspects of this birth chart? it's for a bit of research I'm doing.

Last edited by marpat; 13-05-2008 at 06:54 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #2
dedicate

Tell me if you can confirm.

This person suffers from some sort of communication difficulty. I don't know if the person is retarded but there does seem to be some difficulty with the thinking faculties. If this person has anybody else in their life, that other person will be the thinker and doer for him..

But then there are some indications of an intuitive nature also.-- which would be understandable if the person was autistic or severly handicapped mentally.

Health issues here,, in the sense that it takes over the person's being. Somewhat chronic, like heart related or organ related. Not a strong heart, maybe, but could be.. Serious problems of identity and self-expression.

It's sad to see a chart like this. Sorry to give you the news. But I think you already know.

i.e. Uranus rising and Mars in Aquarius can be something very good.. Like musical, language, or math genius.. But here we have a weak Uranus, giving only volitivity or jerk-like movements to the body. And Mars is in opposition to the Sun, the life giver. Not good.

Thanks for the test.

Last edited by dedicate; 14-05-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spelling, grammar to some extent
dedicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedicate View Post
Tell me if you can confirm.

This person suffers from some sort of communication difficulty. I don't know if the person is retarded but there does seem to be some difficulty with the thinking faculties. If this person has anybody else in their life, that other person will be the thinker and doer for him..

But then there are some indications of an intuitive nature also.-- which would be understandable if the person was autistic or severly handicapped mentally.

Health issues here,, in the sense that it takes over the person's being. Somewhat chronic, like heart related or organ related. Not a strong heart, maybe, but could be.. Serious problems of identity and self-expression.

It's sad to see a chart like this. Sorry to give you the news. But I think you already know.

i.e. Uranus rising and Mars in Aquarius can be something very good.. Like musical, language, or math genius.. But here we have a weak Uranus, giving only volitivity or jerk-like movements to the body. And Mars is in opposition to the Sun, the life giver. Not good.

Thanks for the test.

Ha ha good answer, sounds about right
Old 01-06-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Ha ha good answer, sounds about right
KNOW THY SELF
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
KNOW THY SELF

Too true, so you not a stranger to the ancient mysteries? that phrase was written over one of the gates at the oracle of Delphi

Last edited by marpat; 01-06-2008 at 12:14 PM.