Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 07-05-2008, 06:05 AM   #21
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
p.s. I do have children of the matrix but I dont remember that bit. All I can think of is the word they cant pronounce, I forget what that word is now.....
Call me seive brain
Does that mention who or what thoth / hermes really is? He must have been a historain / ancient god if he had anything to do with the emerald tablets.

I think we have an expert on the forum. That mason guy.... I will have to PM him again I think.

He must have something to do with Alucard as well. Alucard is very likely something he would have to do with.

God of neutrality? God of Balance? Am I getting close?

Oh yes... I think his name is Mortimer today. An author that goes by an artist name.

So my question is really, what books and what artist name is he using these days?

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:12 AM   #22
beldazar

I must be really tired this morning, are you taking the mick? Whos Alucard? Dracula? Who's Mortimer?

To be honest when I saw the pic of Thoth, I thought, REPTILIAN.
Im on the understanding that there are two factions of reps, the illuminati and the pere-sires or luminari perhaps? (also known as vulturites)

I thought that perhaps these were the two brothers Enlil and Enki that vie for control of the world and had split up into two groups.

Im getting so confused about this so I think I need to rest, there is so much information coming through, my head cant take it
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #23
chris

Quote:
I must be really tired this morning, are you taking the mick? Whos Alucard? Dracula? Who's Mortimer?

To be honest when I saw the pic of Thoth, I thought, REPTILIAN.
Im on the understanding that there are two factions of reps, the illuminati and the pere-sires or luminari perhaps? (also known as vulturites)

I thought that perhaps these were the two brothers Enlil and Enki that vie for control of the world and had split up into two groups.

Im getting so confused about this so I think I need to rest, there is so much information coming through, my head cant take it
How can you take shapeshifting reptilians as the truth? No wonder your feeling fucked in the head.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #24
beldazar

says you worshipping some bloke called Thoth you have never met!!! Look at yourself first before you slag off others, YOUR truth is YOURS nobody elses and give me credit to do the same, there was no need for rudeness.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #25
chris

Quote:
says you worshipping some bloke called Thoth you have never met!!! Look at yourself first before you slag off others, YOUR truth is YOURS nobody elses and give me credit to do the same, there was no need for rudeness.
I'm sorry if it came out as rude, it was more of a jest...

I have never met him physically, yet I've seen him astrally but no I don't believe in him, I think of him as a symbol. One time I was closing in on an tropical Island where I saw a beautiful woman and we looked at each other face to face and she smiled and then her eye's went upwards into the top of her head, as she did this she started changing and I saw huge, bold, red, individual letters of A.N.N.U.N.I.K.I flash in front of me until she finished and there before me was a reptilian woman, then the scene faded out from view...But do I believe in shapeshifting reptilians? No. I put them in the pending draw to be brought forth by future investigations when I have more concrete proof. It is an absolute quagmire of disinfo when stepping into this area so there is nothing I believe...

Again I am sorry for being rude, I wasn't saying "You were fucked in the head" but your post signified that

Quote:
So I was referring to this part of your post, not your whole life...And I was stating that Believing in reptilians will likely do this to you because you have to sort through vastly contradictory information and take huge leaps of faith to make them believable and once that they are real to you, you will most likely have dismissed a lot of solid info in the process which fraustrates you everytime you see it. Not saying this is you and I'm not saying you believe in the definition I am giving but I've seen it in myself when coming across this information and I've seen it in many others. It is the path to the dark side

Last edited by chris; 07-05-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #26
beldazar

Thanks Chris I feel a little better now tho I did scream at the kids playing on my garden, dont think they will be back in a hurry, lol

I have had a funny day, it seems like everyone argues so much and that everyone is right, it started to get me down. But this morning as I lay in the sun I worked out that all our info comes from someone else who get it from someone else etc, etc, I thought to myself that the truth is there IS no truth.
Then as I was out walking later, I went under a graffiti ridden bridge and thought about spraying Davidicke.com, hehe, but then thought, no, 'infinite love is the only Truth. "of course" I thought. "thats IT", it isnt just a book title, everything else IS an illusion.

Then later on, I remembered part of the interview David did on radio, "infinite possibilities" was the term,
Perhaps this is where we are all leading to, to have our own mind, own imagination, not led by anyone elses as most if not all our info is second hand at least.
We could all become like Terry Pratchett, all have a completely new idea about everything and for us all to accept everyone elses?
I am kinda tired trying to work this all out but at the same time trying to not get any fixed views.

Its funny how each of us get led in different ways though, I would be wary of chanting to a god-like person as I wouldnt want to give them power and you would be wary of believing in reps for fear of entering the dark side. Doesnt this life work strangely?

Maybe a big task for us is to accept people of very contrasting views

p.s. sorry the beautiful woman turned out to be an old croc
Old 07-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #27
chris

I just read my above post and if you haven't read it that way, the thoth vision and annuniki are obviously two different ones I had on seperate occasions.

My darkside statement is a bit silly...But believe me I have seen what the reptilian theory (or the catholic theory) does to people...They get so overwhelmed by disinfo that they do become crazy. Or at least they become crazy to everyone else even me and I know what they're going on about

I came into spirituality way before conspiracies and I just got completely overwhelmed by contradictiory information and this really stressed me out. Finding truth felt like being pulled apart in a tug of war over belief.

Thoth or Hermes or Mercury are just symbols of speed, communication, intellect or Wisdom. A symbol can only represent the higher, never the lower, you can use a communication device to symbolise communication but you can't use communication to symbolise a communication device. These gods are symbols for areas of the psyche or universe and they have been built up over thousands of years. Of course dogma might cause degenerations of these figures but on the upper levels they are pure energy, this is what people aim to tap into.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #28
beldazar

oh if only I could meet someone face to face that mentions the reptilian theme........

I too got into spirituality way before conspiracy theories and I also found out about reps when I thought David was still playing football!

Thanks for the information by the way.

I have thought more about what I said in the last post, its making more and more sense now, looking at armies all over the world and our school and services uniform, shirt and tie workforce, fashion etc....They want to turn us all the same, same dress same opinions, same thought, its all linked, They want to turn us machine-like so we will be easier to control, as said before, herd mentality, the hive mind, this is where we are headed, to develop our own interpretations and to allow others to do the same.

Yes I did understand that Thoth and the annunaki were two different occasions but as I may still associate the two together you may have thought I had grouped them as one.

Anyway Chris, all of this, no matter how difficult or confusing it may become is far, far better than talking about the price of bacon
Old 07-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #29
chris

Quote:
oh if only I could meet someone face to face that mentions the reptilian theme........
I thought it was cool at first but eventually it just became fraustrating because he would blow out all his good stuff along with it everytime. It was interesting hearing other people talk about him because it helped a lot with my approach. You just can't evangilise to people...If you try to give a bike a way for free, no one will take it but if you sell it for £10, people will fall over themselves.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:53 PM   #30
beldazar

actually thats very true
I know of one man who knows whats going on but has got all paranoid. he wont have a phone or telly, lives out in the middle of nowhere and his friend has to meet him somewhere different each time, such a shame! You need to dig deeper to get through that fear and sometimes people come to a dead end.

Fortunately this site is here so Im able to talk openly but where I am there IS noone else!
I met a man who's wife I used to clean for coming home today, he's interested in 2012, and knows about chemtrails too, he believes the chemtrails are the work of 'dark forces' but rejects the reptilian idea. He has never read any of Davids books but is into 'new age' though I do have difficulty separating new age from spirituality, I havent looked into it too much.

I dont have a problem with the reptilian idea as to me demons look rather reptilian plus the fact we only have our very limited five senses and not many of us can see into the 4th dimension. Satan was supposedly 'cast down from heaven to walk amongst men' too.

Dinosaurs lived on this planet for millions of years, maybe an upright dinosaur evolved into reptilians, as is said we evolved from tree squirrels but then Im not sure about the evolution theory any more, maybe thats where neanderthal man came from and THEN we were genetically engineered to create cro-magnon man or did homo erectus come first?

My problem is I read bits of everything and dont concentrate on any one theme but maybe its the best thing to do??

Im off to bed now, my head needs to rest, goodnight