Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #1041
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
and BTW we are going to have to clean the farm ourselves because the farmer is out to fucking lunch
if you step back from it all and look calmly though you can begin to see various bad actors working behind the scenes to stir up all the tensions

on this side of the pond they seem to be trying to stir up tensions against the muslims and on the other side of the pond they are stirring up tensions along racial lines but also along 'liberal' (real liberalism seems to have been co-opted by full blown communism these days) v's conservatism

we are all being played here

so what would be gained by an outbreak of vigilantism? First of all it would unleash terrible forces and secondly the powers that be would then suspend democracy and declare emergency powers and martial law which could continue indefinately

lets not forget the nazis pulled the same trick after the reichstag fire

no it seems to me that the cabal WANT violence and disorder

people need to be looking to build bridges and we need to stem the flow of immigration because that demographic shift is the prime driver of the tensions

the more minorities become a majority the more they will assert their values and the more other groups will feel threatened and create counter movements which all then moves society down a very dark path

it seems to me that the cabal are deliberately trying to steer society down that dark path

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-09-2018 at 09:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 05:17 AM   #1042
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

And, meanwhile, the police are sitting on the upper floors of double decker buses, spying on motorists for an easy policy enforcement fine, while children are being raped and abused up and down the country. Bombs drop on villages thousands of miles away while it's inhabitants flee in fear carrying what they can. Mosques are going up and Churches are closing, police protection for Jews is at an all time high - as is the funding for Israel's crimes against Muslim's.

The Muslim world is being attacked on all fronts. From Palestine to Baghdad, as well as closer to home. Mossad and Mi5 collude with extremists at home and abroad.

The whole snake-pit is orchestrated to demonize a race people, from the authors of the Quoran to the manipulation of extremism.

Quote:
it seems to me that the cabal are deliberately trying to steer society down that dark path
It's a dark path lit only by the fires of civil unrest, waves. And i'd say we are so far down it, the path back is too far gone.

We need to stop bombing third world countries, stop supporting Israel and stop pandering to religious ideologies that separate mankind.

We don't have to continue walking down the dark path, we can stop, stand still. Resist those who insist on pushing us. And we can light it up with love, friendship and compassion for our brothers and our sisters.

But, the sheeple will find it difficult to ignore the terrorists and the political leaders who try to feed the separatism.

We can be united and conquer the darkness, or we can be separate individuals and fall.

People, every man and woman and child, have a common enemy - it dresses up with many faces, but ultimately it is ignorance.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #1043
elshaper
Inactive

What I don't understand is that...while local policeman told me that they are short staffed due to govts cut...like one person manning the station and we are talking about busy London!! Obviously, like closing fire stations they are also closing police station moving towards robocop, and reducing opening hours and stuff. So there must have been redundancy (all gone to work with likes of SIA and G4S?). YET, there was a news yesterday that they are recruiting more personnel even if they have tattooes.

Can you see the logic?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #1044
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

people need to be looking to build bridges
Sorry but I think we have put up with quite enough so far.

Too much in fact.

I'm all out of bridges lately.

If books are in print which say you can deceive , plot against and even maybe kill me and that's OK with everyone because tolerance and tradition say so then I am allowed to say I don't like that book and never will because it's been a family tradition of mine for thousands of years to be a bit difficult at times

And I expect the same tolerance for my right to bare my ass and dance a little jig next to the book and upload it for everyone to watch at home

You can't tell me that is more offensive , or anything I say is more offensive than allowing millions of copies of different religious books to be printed which not only cleverly contradict each other but actually encourage stealing lying cheating and murder as ways to celebrate God

why did anyone even bother inventing the term Moral Compass in the first place if not to hamper the instinct to save your own self at all times

some books don't seem to like me and millions read those books is probably what anyone who is aware of the books thinks even if they don't believe in any of it themselves

I'm not going to build bridges with people just because I'm supposed to feel morally obliged to thanks to the decisions I have no power over

I'm not going to pretend I'm guilty of things I haven't done.

The ones who need to build the bridges are the ones still stuck on their religious set of ideals

They are the fantasists who need to open their fucking mind a bit.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #1045
mranderson

So Je Suis Traitor May wants to call out all forms of anti semitism and Islamaphobia

fucking well done Theresa you crazy witch

not only are you adopting the policies of Stalin , by criminalizing being critical of Judaism

now you want to adopt the policies of the Muslim Brotherhood and criminalize criticism of Islam

https://clarionproject.org/uk-counte...-islamophobia/

She is such an out of touch coward she doesn't even realize that her own Counter Extremism Tsar knows damn well where the term '' Islamaphobia '' originated and how it is used to shut down VALID criticism of Islam

same for anti semitism , it's a blanket smear term applied when uncomfortable truths are on display and the people who do not want to discuss the truth want to shut down debate instead

what a waste of space the elected representatives of the UK are

spineless cowards all of them

and yes I would gladly stand in front of a crowd and say all of this

damn the consequences of speaking the truth

Old 15-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #1046
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
New York cab driver shouting 'Allah' brutally beats man, 62, on his way to synagogue in the middle of the road in anti-Jewish hate crime

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...synagogue.html
Says it all really.

Poor old man.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #1047
truth seeker 09

United Nations GCM treaty (The Global Compact for Migration)

"The global compact for migration is the first, intergovernmentally negotiated agreement, prepared under the auspices of the United Nations, to cover all dimensions of international migration in a holistic and comprehensive manner."

10 – 11 December 2018 in Marrakech, Morocco:

The intergovernmental conference to adopt the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration

https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact

United Nations official Youtube channel:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 26-10-2018 at 12:56 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #1048
mranderson

People have beeb telling me i am a bigot for three years gor pointing out what the UN is doing.

The denial of what is taking place.can only.be coming from one of a few sources IMO

And none of then have our best interests in.mind.

They will have to kill me to shut me up.

Old 25-11-2018, 12:27 PM   #1049
elshaper
Inactive

Default rant

2 mins story.
https://youtu.be/O07OmGKDzfQ?t=1183

I was in a cafe having a coffee and stood to get something from the counter. Left my shopping bag on the seat and the coffee on the table for a few seconds. This muslim woman with a buggy was paying for something and an older child was looking at where I was sitting so I told her that I was sitting there. Then the mother started to ordering me if I'd move to the next table from the corner seat so that she could park her buggy. Now, it's not my fault that she has a gigantic buggie. Anyway, there was another few seconds of confusion because the staff was calling for my attention etc and I was pulled in two directions. As you know, I read people all the time and the real reason she wanted my seat was because it was better that it was further away from the door and I've been noticing more and more....these religious people are all about getting ahead of the queue. So I sat down started to eat my sausage roll and motioned to her that she could park her buggy inbetween my table and the middle table she sat down and lo and behold, she said it's ok. They never want to be ordered by non-muslim either. I was annoyed and just like the above video, my spirit got working and the girl dropped the donut she just got. Unfortunate thing happens.... lucky it was just a donut. I tell ya, super sleepy religious people have no protection from....what was it? allah. LOL

Then the other night, I was in a chippy and this muslim woman started ordering a Pakistani boss that she didn't want the fried chicken already on display but want a fresh one in very bad English. The Parkistani boss barely understood what she was saying and was like "eh? We don't cook anymore (and don't start ordering me)"
See, they will treat you like dirt as if they are the queen but don't have the desirable character to go with it.

If they keep on pushing the boundary, resist and put them in the rightful place or allow yourself to be treated like dirt and don't complain. Your choice.

EDIT: Having said that above I'd let my enemy think they've won from time to time but.....

Interesting video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMymSXUN9nQ

^wingwang would like this video. It's got a skull in it.

Last edited by elshaper; 25-11-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 25-11-2018, 08:46 PM   #1050
elshaper
Inactive

garrrh, found another one.
There was a car with engine on idle parked outside the home so I approached the driver and told him that idling engine is not allowed on our street and it comes with a £1000 fine. The guy happened to be a muslim or so it seems and started to make an excuse like I'm recharging my phone and I can't switch it off. Oh so that's alright then....no consideration for people who has to listen and breath in exhaust fume while you are browsing the phone. He could have parked elsewhere and charged it.

As long as I'm alright.
Must learn from muslim people. They are the leading example of people who are shaping our society. I cared for other people too much in the past. Now I don't give a shit!
Old 25-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #1051
itsallundercontrol

Have you seen these muslims they have now?

Old 25-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #1052
elshaper
Inactive

The thing is though because I'm on the case with muslim issue....I'm surrounded by them.

I get on the bus, all I hear is arabic and inshala.
Go to a cafe and scarfed women with kids surrounds me.
I just can't get away from them.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:26 PM   #1053
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
The thing is though because I'm on the case with muslim issue....I'm surrounded by them.

I get on the bus, all I hear is arabic and inshala.
Go to a cafe and scarfed women with kids surrounds me.
I just can't get away from them.
I think it's one of those times when we have to ask why els. Why are some areas of the united kingdom now no go areas for non muslims, why have some areas of the united kingdom been changed beyond all recognition from English areas with generations of English people who lived there for centuries to muslim areas full of mosques. I grew up knowing many Bangladeshi and Pakistani muslims and their family. My feeling after having conversations with that first generation is that they genuinely loved this country and the freedoms it afforded them, there children struggled to fit in and were subject to much racist abuse but they were never radicalised.
So post 9\11 we see a much different picture, ignorant people who are full of hate and hate this country with a passion even though some were born and grew up here. People who successive governments have allowed to preach hatred, who have turned a blind eye to crime and abuse of children for no other reason than the furthering of their sick agenda while there vile politically correct supporters cheer them on. I'm not sure of the validity of the albert pike world war three letters but it makes a lot of sense when seen in this context. I like the moon but I don't pray to her
Old 26-11-2018, 12:20 AM   #1054
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
I think it's one of those times when we have to ask why els. Why are some areas of the united kingdom now no go areas for non muslims, why have some areas of the united kingdom been changed beyond all recognition from English areas with generations of English people who lived there for centuries to muslim areas full of mosques. I grew up knowing many Bangladeshi and Pakistani muslims and their family. My feeling after having conversations with that first generation is that they genuinely loved this country and the freedoms it afforded them, there children struggled to fit in and were subject to much racist abuse but they were never radicalised.
Yeah so true that.
Especially, you see many muslim Indians, running corner shops, off-license etc and those generation before us worked hard for their kids and well assimilated into the community. Yes, they faced racism but aren't all blacks and other people too and that still exists if you speak to them.

Quote:
So post 9\11 we see a much different picture, ignorant people who are full of hate and hate this country with a passion even though some were born and grew up here. People who successive governments have allowed to preach hatred, who have turned a blind eye to crime and abuse of children for no other reason than the furthering of their sick agenda while there vile politically correct supporters cheer them on. I'm not sure of the validity of the albert pike world war three letters but it makes a lot of sense when seen in this context. I like the moon but I don't pray to her
The thing is though, we're talking about muslims but Indian/Pakistani vs Arabic origins of people are different story.
I mean, I've never experienced from a strangers (Indians) looking down on me like dirt just because I'm non-muslims but may be it's how Arabs are....the difference is phenomenal and very unpleasant when there is no need. I mean if a stranger start ordering you this that and the other... I'm like wtf, who do you think you are?! English/British are not known to do that...that's rude. no?
Old 26-11-2018, 01:49 AM   #1055
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Yeah so true that.
Especially, you see many muslim Indians, running corner shops, off-license etc and those generation before us worked hard for their kids and well assimilated into the community. Yes, they faced racism but aren't all blacks and other people too and that still exists if you speak to them.

The thing is though, we're talking about muslims but Indian/Pakistani vs Arabic origins of people are different story.
I mean, I've never experienced from a strangers (Indians) looking down on me like dirt just because I'm non-muslims but may be it's how Arabs are....the difference is phenomenal and very unpleasant when there is no need. I mean if a stranger start ordering you this that and the other... I'm like wtf, who do you think you are?! English/British are not known to do that...that's rude. no?
Yes it is rude. Religious people are pretty dangerous to anyone who values freedom. Religious scriptures are very interesting though, lots of value in them. As long as they are taken for what they are, men and women recording their spiritual experiences or just making shit up, not compiled into a big book and taken as the word of an all powerful deity.
Old 26-11-2018, 03:11 AM   #1056
elpressiedente

Its all about the Military Killing Complex. They divide, then rule and then kill for profits to maintain Security.

So the Islamifacation of Europe will keep the Military Killing Complex in profits for another generation or 2 to come.

Its a double standard. Isnt the Killing of Khashogie an ACT of TERRORISM against an individual?

But 450 Billion in GUN sales with Trump buys a get of of Jail Free card.

War is a Racket by Smedley, Its Monopoly time and Killings the name of the game or Empire Building or whatever.

Killing and empire building is the game and Islam is the name. Its just a tad more ruthless than Christianity though. Not as all invasive as Joooish Banking religion being the Temple of the Beast.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #1057
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Sharia law village bans WIFI because students were looking at porn instead of going to Koran study classes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...king-porn.html

Says it all really. Religion is not so important. Only pretence.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #1058
elshaper
Inactive

The muslim girl says a good thing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-464...-having-a-baby
Old 03-12-2018, 09:51 PM   #1059
elpressiedente

Quote:
In any Strong Civilization, its strength lies in the Family Unit.

That little Moooslim slut destroyed her family unit and deserved a 'lesson'. She clearly FUCKED UP

What is at issue here is the SAVAGERY with which some UN-Civilized CULTures build their Family unit strengths with and the 'limit' of freedoms and Rights WITH RESPONSIBILITY.

She just wanted to fuck boys, I guess she still had her Clitoris. Some girls (and boys) are like that. Moooslim savagery, doesnt have Rights for the individual in ANY fashion.

Western Values are committing SUICIDE by sympathizing with this Slut. Moooslim Savagery will kill Infidels with this sympathizing attitude just as soon as they breed an army of Jihads.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #1060
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
In any Strong Civilization, its strength lies in the Family Unit.

That little Moooslim slut destroyed her family unit and deserved a 'lesson'. She clearly FUCKED UP

What is at issue here is the SAVAGERY with which some UN-Civilized CULTures build their Family unit strengths with and the 'limit' of freedoms and Rights WITH RESPONSIBILITY.

She just wanted to fuck boys, I guess she still had her Clitoris. Some girls (and boys) are like that. Moooslim savagery, doesnt have Rights for the individual in ANY fashion.

Western Values are committing SUICIDE by sympathizing with this Slut. Moooslim Savagery will kill Infidels with this sympathizing attitude just as soon as they breed an army of Jihads.
But she was born in the UK. She doesn't know true muslim way like back home. I don't blame her. OK, let me use curry as an example so that everyone understands. Having followed an Indian grandma's youtube cooking channel, the curry back home is way different than the stuff you get in Birmingham or Bradford for that matter. You ask any Indian/Pakistani British, they will agree what I am saying. So.... if that is just curry, can you convey the same to the family unit here vs back home?