Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #61
Firewand

I don't really know to what extent you could class Buddhism as an organised religion? It has a lot of followers, so I guess it is. On the flip side it doesn't have the same strict set of dogmatic rules and ''One God'' as the Abrahamic faiths have.

Buddhism is different because no particular god is worshiped, Buddhism has both Gods and Goddesses. It focuses more on individual 'improvement', and is more philosophical in nature.

I'm not a Buddhist btw. I don't follow any religion whatsoever. So that's just about where my knowledge of Buddhism ends.

By the way, did you like my two Sunsets in the Sky edit..

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 04:55 PM   #62
zulqadr

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
I actually think that's a wholly accurate comparison to our completely different cultures, and how different continents have evolved in there own different ways. Show me one great standing building or monument that came out of Sub-Saharan Africa (which native Africans built themselves) that comes even close to the magnificent architecture found throughout the whole of Europe?

zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #63
the nine

Quote:
I don't really know to what extent you could class Buddhism as an organised religion? It has a lot of followers, so I guess it is. On the flip side it doesn't have the same strict set of dogmatic rules and ''One God'' as the Abrahamic faiths have.

Buddhism is different because no particular god is worshiped, Buddhism has both Gods and Goddesses. It focuses more on individual 'improvement', and is more philosophical in nature.

I'm not a Buddhist btw. I don't follow any religion whatsoever. So that's just about where my knowledge of Buddhism ends.

Quote:
Buddhist leadership varies by sect and by region, according to Patheos.com, a site on religion and spirituality. There is no central administrative body that governs all Buddhists. The association between sects and national governments also varies.
Leadership
Although there are differences among sects, a Buddhist institution usually has a recognized leader, such as a head monk, as well as others who have different responsibilities within the institution. These individuals are typically older and more experienced.
http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/...ized-8908.html

With regards to your video..its looks quite nice well done.
I would have been much more impressed if you had both suns reflecting of buildings and cars as the other video we were debating was showing but still, its a good video DG
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #64
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
http://peopleof.oureverydaylife.com/...ized-8908.html

With regards to your video..its looks quite nice well done.
I would have been much more impressed if you had both suns reflecting of buildings and cars as the other video we were debating was showing but still, its a good video DG
That's easily sorted, realistic reflections and environment mapping aren't an issue for me. In the case of the vid you posted I think Truegroup was correct. I also think now it was the moon on the opposite horizon, with some colour correction and contrast added to over expose it. Thus make it look like a second Sun. A very easy and simple effect. My point is, don't believe everything you see in a video. Realistic special effects are becoming increasingly easy to achieve with the software now available to everyone, and there's no shortage of fake shit and pranksters out there who love playing tricks on people. Anyways, for another time perhaps. I won't derail the topic any further.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 05:51 PM   #65
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post

Really. I think you'll find them great monuments were not created and sculpted by Africans. The sphinx isn't even part of African culture, and never was. The Celestial Sphinx comes out of Sumerian culture. Probably even going back further than Ancient Babylon and Mesopotamia. You'll be trying to tell me the Ancient Greeks got their culture from Sub-Saharan Africa next. Utter nonsense, indeed it was our Greek brothers who were often at the forefront of repelling the invader from the South. While half of Africa and much of the Middle East was busy being conquered by Islam, Europe stood firm and pushed them back. That's because we had superior tactics, better warriors, and often superior weaponry and defenses. That's one of the reasons you see the remains of walls and fortresses scattered allover Europe. They were there for good reason. To keep the Barbarians hordes out of Europe.

All this ''Out of Africa'' rubbish is just another way to try and degrade Europeans, and make the World believe European civilization was born out of Africa. No it wasn't. Europe and Africa are Worlds apart. Each continent and it's people evolved separately over many thousands of years in almost complete isolation from one another. And in very different ways.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #66
cont

Quote:
I actually think that's a wholly accurate comparison to our completely different cultures, and how different continents have evolved in there own different ways. Show me one great standing building or monument that came out of Sub-Saharan Africa (which native Africans built themselves) that comes even close to the magnificent architecture found throughout the whole of Europe? Great structure which we built ourselves from our own blood sweat and tears, and which had nothing whatsoever to do with slavery, or colonizing other peoples. I can't think of one, can you?

Europe.

Sub-Saharan Africa.

Some good historic African buildings are at Timbuktu but most of these were designed by architects brought in from the Islamic world - Berber, European, Persian or Arab.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...tu&FORM=HDRSC2

In Ethiopia, the rock churches such as at Lalibela are impressive. These are very much the exception, don't know much else like it in sub-Saharan Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibe...iyorgis_03.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibela
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 28-05-2017 at 06:21 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #67
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Some good historic African buildings are at Timbuktu but most of these were designed by architects brought in from the Islamic world - Berber, European, Persian or Arab.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...tu&FORM=HDRSC2

In Ethiopia, the rock churches such as at Lalibela are impressive. These are very much the exception, don't know much else like it in sub-Saharan Africa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibe...iyorgis_03.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibela
I too get the feeling that the sands of the great Sahara desert is hiding some ancient structures yet to be discovered.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 28-05-2017, 06:37 PM   #68
Firewand

Yes, I'm aware of Timbuktu, Cont. And as you quite correctly point out, it was mainly Arabs and other outsiders who designed and built the infrastructure there. I also suspect it was outsiders who built the ancient buildings in Ethiopia. Possibly Zoroastrian's?

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:22 PM   #69
mranderson

Quote:

You would also probably be much safer walking the streets of Tehran than you would many parts of London now, or Paris etc. That's not to defend religion or Islam either, but it has some noble and virtuous elements when you push all the stupid backward Dogma to one side.
Perhaps that is the question people are asking themselves right now.

What exactly is the middle ground when it comes to Islam existing alongside existing structures of law and morality in the UK and elsewhere.

You mention the streets of Tehran being safer than London or Paris. I had this same conversation with my father yesterday.

He worked in Kuwait a few years back and said he felt completely safe there and had no problems with the locals and felt no sense of hostility toward him.

I told him there is one reason for that and it was because he was living under Sharia law while he was there.

So here is the kicker , apparently to keep Islam in check you have to let them practice Sharia and then they are all OK.

But there is a huge problem with this IMO. The problem being you cannot have pockets of Sharia in a country not ruled by it.

It will turn into a fucking nightmare for the people not living under Sharia in more ways than one.

For starters, you essentially set up no go zones for those not of the Islamic faith.

Look at what is happening in Paris , the local French women are being harassed on a daily basis by large groups of Cafe dwellers ( men )

They stop wearing make up, stop wearing skirts , avoid certain areas if they can.

The blind eye the west is willing to turn toward Islam in the name of religious freedom is a suicidal move IMO.

I pointed this out earlier. The way this is moving , especially with introduction of Islamaphobia charges , essentially means that Islam is able to persecute non believers in exactly the same way it would if it DID have complete Sharia set up.

Fear , fear and fear. We must not criticise Islam out of fear of making them mad. They get angry and offended when you criticise Islam. So we must pass Islamaphobia laws to keep them happy.

So in that sense , Sharia is implemented by proxy. We must live in fear of being critical of Islam in the same manner in which members of Islam live in fear of being critical of it.

It's the same and I don't even follow Islam but I am under the same restrictions of what is essentially blasphemy to Islam.

Is nobody going to say enough is enough and we will not let Islam start dictating what we can and cannot think ?

Everyone needs to take a long hard look at their world and their life and make a choice. Islam has made a choice for you all ready , and we can spend page after page or hour after hour discussing how our governments have harnessed what is essentially a war like religion to achieve it's own ends.

That's granted, but it does not justify passing your country off to Islam because , to quote Jesse Ventura in Predator some '' bunch of slack jawed faggots '' think religion can over rule common law in 2017 and beyond.

As I also said , you can lock me up for saying these things and melt the key.

Will that stop Islamic Jihad ? No.

Locking up Katie Hopkins, having her loose her job at LBC radio, locking up Tommy Robinson for trying to photograph a bunch of gang rapists who were walking the streets on bail despite forensic evidence linking them to the rape will not help either.

I never expected the DIF to be where the push back would begin, but I don't mind telling everyone to get their head out of the fucking clouds with all this tolerance shit.

As soon as someone targets your children for death as revenge , you are in a war.

The UK is at war right now on it's own soil. But if people are willing to accept that is another matter and no I do not believe Mi5 created this problem.

Islam created this problem. Mi5 and the Satanic Cabal in the west decided to harness that problem and use it as a rabid attack dog in the middle east.

They know its real, they use it to their advantage or so they think. But those days are also gone.

When will people listen to what these fucking Islamists are actually saying ?

They want nothing less than complete subservience to Islam , and that is also the nice ones you speak to.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #70
Firewand

I wouldn't argue with too much of that, mranderson. Hence one of my reasons why I'm strongly opposed to mass immigration. Those who have done nothing but heckle and attack those of us who have been pointing out the bleeding obvious from the very beginning should hang their heads in shame. Being constantly called a ''racist'' for defending my own people has only made me stronger and wiser. In a funny sort of way I thank the so called ''anti-racists'' because they've helped me open my eyes to how brainwashed and beaten down so many people have become. I would rather die than become one of them.

Last edited by Firewand; 28-05-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old 28-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #71
356dhg222
Banned

Quote:

Buddhism is just the ancient religion of Spiritual practice such as Kundalini yoga, meditation techniques but the tenets corrupted by the Abrahamic religions to weaken constituents of Buddhism. It's the same with Hinduism. They were both the original religion until corrupted knowledge came in, not seperate. This is why there are 13 full steps to full enlightenment or Nirvana in Buddhism. The 13 steps of the Magnum Opus.

Originally the concept of Nirvana is not extinction. But enlightenment and
immortality: "Nirvana is identified with "the opening of the pure ways of heaven." Of the
"gates of eternal life," and is actually called the sun and "the center of
supernatural light." -Suns of God

On the European continent where the same God who is hung on the sacred tree and
reborn again is worshipped. We had the major spiritual center of the Irminsul
Pillar. Which holds the same meaning of the Tet Pillar of Ptah in Egypt. Or
Mount Meru column. Of which the Round Towers are a symbol for as well. This is
the meaning of the Buddhist Stupas in the East as well.

Budha is depicted as the sacred tree in the East as well as the West.

We have these same towers being called; "Fish Towers." As the Fish is the symbol
of the perfected life force following up the spine and the rebirth. It's the
Yoni symbol in which the reborn God is shown emerging from. We have the same
round towers or Benben towers being built by the Egyptians as well.
Also noted in Sri Lank Buddha is still called Wod or Woden to this day.

As D.M. Murdock notes:
"The word "Buddha" is related to the Egyptian term for the sky-god
father-figure, "Ptah" and "Puttha," as well as to "Pytha," as in Pythagoras
("Buddha" + "guru"). "
Churchward also stated:
"Buddha is their representative of Ptah of the Egyptians."

As mentioned the same themes are found in Egypt as in Ireland/Europe. And the
East. Ptah and Osiris as mentioned before are the same God. Osiris name translates
out: "The eye of the throne of God." This Throne is Isis's. Isis is linked to
the star Sirius as is Ptah's staff. Hence Osiris is the union of the this
power and its full activation. The Throne is the illuminated or perfected
consciousness. And Isis rules the Sophia or Shakti aspect. Which what Ptah's
staff contains in symbol. The two are the same God. Just as Wod/Buddha in
Europe is symbolically depicted as being blue so is Ptah-Osiris as well.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #72
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Perhaps that is the question people are asking themselves right now.

What exactly is the middle ground when it comes to Islam existing alongside existing structures of law and morality in the UK and elsewhere.

You mention the streets of Tehran being safer than London or Paris. I had this same conversation with my father yesterday.

He worked in Kuwait a few years back and said he felt completely safe there and had no problems with the locals and felt no sense of hostility toward him.

I told him there is one reason for that and it was because he was living under Sharia law while he was there.

So here is the kicker , apparently to keep Islam in check you have to let them practice Sharia and then they are all OK.

But there is a huge problem with this IMO. The problem being you cannot have pockets of Sharia in a country not ruled by it.

It will turn into a fucking nightmare for the people not living under Sharia in more ways than one.

For starters, you essentially set up no go zones for those not of the Islamic faith.

Look at what is happening in Paris , the local French women are being harassed on a daily basis by large groups of Cafe dwellers ( men )

They stop wearing make up, stop wearing skirts , avoid certain areas if they can.

The blind eye the west is willing to turn toward Islam in the name of religious freedom is a suicidal move IMO.

I pointed this out earlier. The way this is moving , especially with introduction of Islamaphobia charges , essentially means that Islam is able to persecute non believers in exactly the same way it would if it DID have complete Sharia set up.

Fear , fear and fear. We must not criticise Islam out of fear of making them mad. They get angry and offended when you criticise Islam. So we must pass Islamaphobia laws to keep them happy.

So in that sense , Sharia is implemented by proxy. We must live in fear of being critical of Islam in the same manner in which members of Islam live in fear of being critical of it.

It's the same and I don't even follow Islam but I am under the same restrictions of what is essentially blasphemy to Islam.

Is nobody going to say enough is enough and we will not let Islam start dictating what we can and cannot think ?

Everyone needs to take a long hard look at their world and their life and make a choice. Islam has made a choice for you all ready , and we can spend page after page or hour after hour discussing how our governments have harnessed what is essentially a war like religion to achieve it's own ends.

That's granted, but it does not justify passing your country off to Islam because , to quote Jesse Ventura in Predator some '' bunch of slack jawed faggots '' think religion can over rule common law in 2017 and beyond.

As I also said , you can lock me up for saying these things and melt the key.

Will that stop Islamic Jihad ? No.

Locking up Katie Hopkins, having her loose her job at LBC radio, locking up Tommy Robinson for trying to photograph a bunch of gang rapists who were walking the streets on bail despite forensic evidence linking them to the rape will not help either.

I never expected the DIF to be where the push back would begin, but I don't mind telling everyone to get their head out of the fucking clouds with all this tolerance shit.

As soon as someone targets your children for death as revenge , you are in a war.

The UK is at war right now on it's own soil. But if people are willing to accept that is another matter and no I do not believe Mi5 created this problem.

Islam created this problem. Mi5 and the Satanic Cabal in the west decided to harness that problem and use it as a rabid attack dog in the middle east.

They know its real, they use it to their advantage or so they think. But those days are also gone.

When will people listen to what these fucking Islamists are actually saying ?

They want nothing less than complete subservience to Islam , and that is also the nice ones you speak to.
How many muslims do you know well enough to speak to?
I know there will be the fuckwit muslims as there are in any social group.
But the ones I chat with are not demanding any subservience to Islam from me in any way..we chat about all types of stuff and would consider them peripheral friends.
I think you need to isolate your perceived enemy as this Islam blunderbuss of yours is the same language as any oppressive group targeting the whole group of people rather than the the actual people.
Saudi and Whabbi's is a good place to start..

Why should this girl suffer because of others actions who follow a different version of her faith?
Old 28-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #73
Firewand

Quote:
But the ones I chat with are not demanding any subservience to Islam from me in any way..we chat about all types of stuff and would consider them peripheral friends.
I think you need to isolate your perceived enemy as this Islam blunderbuss of yours is the same language as any oppressive group targeting the whole group of people rather than the the actual people.

Why should this girl suffer because of others actions who follow a different version of her faith?
Many Muslims actually fought for Europe against the scourge of the Bolshevik red terror during WWII. This short film shows them praying alongside German Soldiers before going into battle with their German brothers in arms.

Old 29-05-2017, 12:09 AM   #74
the nine

Quote:
Many Muslims actually fought for Europe against the scourge of the Bolshevik red terror during WWII. This short film shows them praying alongside German Soldiers before going into battle with their German brothers in arms.

I never knew that.
Interesting and thanks for the video (hope its real lol)
This kind of flies in the face of the arian super race whom all other must submit too..
Old 29-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #75
mranderson

Quote:

It's OK the_nine , I've realised there's no point in me speaking about any of this on the DIF.

From being called a racist , bigot , fascist , Nazi , white supremacist for trying to speak the truth about Islam I have realised you would all rather blame absolutely anyone other than those responsible.

As to the girl in the video you posted. I hope she understands her place in Islam when Sharia takes over the UK.

You are being lied to the_nine, *edit* we all are

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 29-05-2017 at 12:15 AM. Reason: we are all being lied to about Islam
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 02:18 AM   #76
Firewand

Quote:
I never knew that.
Interesting and thanks for the video (hope its real lol)
This kind of flies in the face of the arian super race whom all other must submit too..
Yes, 13 th Waffen SS brigade was a Muslim Division. They were used to mainly fight against Communist partisans and help restore peace in former Yugoslavia. The Communists were butchering people. There were others too. Research it.

It's Aryan, not Arian. And no it has nothing to do with any ''Aryan super race''. That's all horseshit and Hollywood-esque propaganda. If you're wondering what the Title of the video means it translates into ''God with us! The peoples of Earth struggling together with Germany.''

The Mufti of Jerusalem, Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, greeting members of the 13th SS Division

Last edited by Firewand; 29-05-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #77
356dhg222
Banned

There were white muslims but the muslim immigrants in the EU are the ones who were unemployable, prisoners, hood rats and the like. Same with the African immigrants. Watch this outrageous behavior in the video below, exhibited by thousands of these immigrants. The goal of Islam, Christianity and other Judeo controlled programs has always been to weaken their Aryan rivals through race mixing, effectively reducing their biological strengths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #78
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
It's OK the_nine , I've realised there's no point in me speaking about any of this on the DIF.

From being called a racist , bigot , fascist , Nazi , white supremacist for trying to speak the truth about Islam I have realised you would all rather blame absolutely anyone other than those responsible.

As to the girl in the video you posted. I hope she understands her place in Islam when Sharia takes over the UK.

the way politicians of the west are conducting themselves, i would venture that it will be the people of the western nations who decide for themselves whether or not sharia will take over their countries. either way its not going to be pretty. around where i live i am pretty sure it will be a fight if it comes to that. they'll get their crusade if thats what they want. but its on the politician's heads for being determined to mix two cultures that simply can't mix. i see no way in hell that sharia can mix with our laws. i am very sure what the outcome will be if a rape gang were to post a vid of their atrocities on facebook here. all it would take is their sharia patrols harassing people in the street. a lot of guys around here figure no go zones are just a handy way to be able to find them. i just feel sorry for the long time resident muslims who came here to get away from sharia. i know a few. they say the riff raff shouldn't be let in. to me, thats where the problem lies. and i think its intentional. its either intentional or governments are rife with stupidity. since no one can be that stupid and survive its intentional.

edit: just in case anyone wants to know, the muslims that i know range any where from semi devote to almost atheistic. but most of the semi devote ones seem to figure that no imman has the right to dictate how he interprets the koran. they seem about the same to me as christians who take the good parts and leave out the bad. a step in the right direction. these people dont like whats coming in now. and then there are the allah akbar crowd. remember all the cnn coverage after 911? i remember walking by a lot of pizza joints and the cheering going on inside. i knew some of these people too. i was kind of shocked. i didn't say anything. i just stopped patronizing their shops. simple eh? but thats when i knew there was a problem on the horizon. and one other thing. the only one of these guys that got picked up and questioned (that i know of) was a guy who was as happy as one could be to be in canada and not subject to sharia. it figures...maybe governments are just a bunch of stupid fucks after all.

Last edited by reverendjim; 29-05-2017 at 10:39 AM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 11:42 AM   #79
tinfoil hat

Maybe its time the facilitators to the attack on white people and culture had their addresses to their homes made public, as I for one will be going to their door if a race/culture war does kick off.

Hear that, politician scum?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 12:33 PM   #80
Firewand

Quote:

That's not entirely fair or accurate, mate. There's plenty of people here who understand the implications of mass immigration, and who aren't afraid to talk about it. Or who don't get sanctioned for doing so. On the other hand we always need to bear in mind how they're trying to divide us. Yes, no mass immigration in the first place would be much better, but many Muslims are already here now. We have two options basically, we shout from the rooftops how we want them all to get the hell out of Europe and why they're not welcome anymore, or we single out the extremists and try and make friends and peace with the decent one's. I much prefer the later for now.

The Muslim girl in the film is right, why are the Saudis (where the worst form of Islam comes from) funding and building Mosques in the U.K and around Europe, while millions of them flood into Europe at the same time? Rhetorical question on my part btw. It should be fucking obvious to anybody with even half a brain why the Saudis are funding Mosques, and why mass immigration is happening at the same time. To try and spread their more extremist version of Islam, and to destroy Europe, and eventually enslave it's people. Europe was not founded on Islamic principals, and we have historically always repelled Islam as an alien belief to our own principals. All these Semitic faiths are alien to us truth be told.

This is a repeat of what they tried doing centuries ago and eventually failed due to the Reconquista. The same thing happened to much of the Middle East and in half of Africa 7 centuries ago, but they never had the strength or will to fight in the same way Europe did. And idiotic liberals and moronic SJW ''anti-racists'' have nothing better to do or say than call others ''racists'' who oppose and who are against the Islamification of the West. Well it's almost a comfort knowing it's these people who will be the first to lose their heads under any strict sharia law. In no time in history has such a moronic and self destructive world-view existed than the one held by many of these SJW's. Many of who are white themselves.

It's this type of thing which needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.

Last edited by Firewand; 29-05-2017 at 12:39 PM.