Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #241
Daisy101

Oh heck I try to have a conversation with a member of my family that is politically correct and I am apparently being racist and offensive all the time.

I'm quite frankly fed up of it.
I spent 3 years in University in England being followed home by gangs of men whose 'skin colour is not the same as mine' - ( I bet that's offensive) being called 'milky, milky, whitey whitey' ,
I wore my hair in braids and got verbal abuse from the same lot for 'cultural appropriation' or something because only they are allowed to wear braids.
(Never mind that the Celtic people wore braids)
I lived next door to Polish people that never smiled at me once...despite me smiling at them for a year...my ex husband ran off with a Polish hooker that sent men around to kill me...
and local muslims head to toe in cloth told me to stop walking my dog on it's lead in the local dog park as it was scaring them to look at it ( they don't like dogs)
And now I am not allowed to have an opinion ...

Because I might offend someone that is living in Britain but sees me as not belonging here...
even though technically my ancestors have been here longer...
but again that doesn't make you British these days - a passport does...actually not even that...just being here makes you British.

My opinions are biased because of what I've been through - and apparantly you can't tar everyone with the same brush...
and I get that...which is why try to have an open mind about all cultures...but no one has made me see differently yet...I'm still waiting to meet these lovely non racist people
that came here recently....

but it's blatantly obvious that they don't have the same respect about my culture or beliefs...and it is also beginning to look like the real racists are not UK white people so much...
( I might add I've never been treated badly by UK Indians (is it still Indians? I probably offended by calling them the wrong title sorry...)

but I am not allowed an opinion....sorry I forgot.

Which is why I no longer discuss anything with that family member for fear of insulting them by insulting someone else by suggesting that they are racist toward me ...and keep to ranting anonymously about it on places like this...because I am too politically correct to say it to anyones face......we are a friendly nation and that is making us a weak nation...and our culture will be destroyed because of that.

We all live in Britain - but visitors bring their own religion, cultures and beliefs here - when in Rome do as the Romans do - I covered up in Egypt out of respect when in the streets
and still got called a whore...so...I give up......

Even if we all looked the same inside we have different beliefs - we'd still be racist to each other...until we respect each others beliefs nothing will change.
They could all do well to copy the Indians (I'm pretty sure I'm calling them the wrong thing sorry) they integrated respectfully into different countries as far as my personal
experiences have shown to me anyway.

Muslims faith (followed correctly) basically tells them to kill everyone that isn't one of them and not to accept anyone that converts ... work with that you UK politicaly correct idiots lol....

Last edited by Daisy101; 04-06-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #242
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

I'll concede you do have a point because Zionist money is everywhere.

Many people will be employed by Zionists without even knowing it.

The question is: Why do Zionists have so much power and why are they flooding Europe with immigrants?

EDIT: Tampons, yellow teeth and your wife's great, "grand" uncle whatever that is really aren't relevant to the discussion and if you think Zionists have no sway in New York City ..... you're bonkers. They always fund both sides.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=317427&page=4
You can start a thread about me being a Zionist if it makes you feel better but it won't make it the truth.

How the hell am I supposed to know why Zionists yield so much power ? Bribery ? Honey traps ? Highly organised Satanism that over rides any and all other religions ? For all I know it could literally be the use of the Kaballah and summoning the forces of evil to help them.

It's probably all of the above and much worse than my imagination wants to go.

But I guess this is my turn to get a beasting is it ? After all it's only natural to want to hate the guy who speaks about Islam

Notice that ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #243
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Great post, Daisy.

You summed a lot of it up, through your own experience.

These people don't want to integrate, they don't want to treat you with anything but disdain, and we ned to be able to say these things, point out when someone's behavior is at odds with the larger society - and not be labelled as racist when we do.

Respect costs nothing, but some will demand respect while not moving an inch themselves.

Different cultures can interact and live and work together in an ameniable way, but some people (no matter their skin colour) are just cunts.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #244
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
You can start a thread about me being a Zionist if it makes you feel better but it won't make it the truth.

How the hell am I supposed to know why Zionists yield so much power ? Bribery ? Honey traps ? Highly organised Satanism that over rides any and all other religions ? For all I know it could literally be the use of the Kaballah and summoning the forces of evil to help them.

It's probably all of the above and much worse than my imagination wants to go.

But I guess this is my turn to get a beasting is it ? After all it's only natural to want to hate the guy who speaks about Islam

Notice that ?
I don't hate you or anyone Mr Anderson.

I criticised your rambling and mainly inaccurate comment about Zionism, that's all.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #245
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Oh heck I try to have a conversation with a member of my family that is politically correct and I am apparently being racist and offensive all the time.

I'm quite frankly fed up of it.
I spent 3 years in University in England being followed home by gangs of men whose 'skin colour is not the same as mine' - ( I bet that's offensive) being called 'milky, milky, whitey whitey' ,
I wore my hair in braids and got verbal abuse from the same lot for 'cultural appropriation' or something because only they are allowed to wear braids.
(Never mind that the Celtic people wore braids)
I lived next door to Polish people that never smiled at me once...despite me smiling at them for a year...my ex husband ran off with a Polish hooker that sent men around to kill me...
and local muslims head to toe in cloth told me to stop walking my dog on it's lead in the local dog park as it was scaring them to look at it ( they don't like dogs)
And now I am not allowed to have an opinion ...

Because I might offend someone that is living in Britain but sees me as not belonging here...
even though technically my ancestors have been here longer...
but again that doesn't make you British these days - a passport does...actually not even that...just being here makes you British.

My opinions are biased because of what I've been through - and apparantly you can't tar everyone with the same brush...
and I get that...which is why try to have an open mind about all cultures...but no one has made me see differently yet...I'm still waiting to meet these lovely non racist people
that came here recently....

but it's blatantly obvious that they don't have the same respect about my culture or beliefs...and it is also beginning to look like the real racists are not UK white people so much...
( I might add I've never been treated badly by UK Indians (is it still Indians? I probably offended by calling them the wrong title sorry...)

but I am not allowed an opinion....sorry I forgot.

Which is why I no longer discuss anything with that family member for fear of insulting them by insulting someone else by suggesting that they are racist toward me ...and keep to ranting anonymously about it on places like this...because I am too politically correct to say it to anyones face......we are a friendly nation and that is making us a weak nation...and our culture will be destroyed because of that.

We all live in Britain - but visitors bring their own religion, cultures and beliefs here - when in Rome do as the Romans do - I covered up in Egypt out of respect when in the streets
and still got called a whore...so...I give up......

Even if we all looked the same inside we have different beliefs - we'd still be racist to each other...until we respect each others beliefs nothing will change.
They could all do well to copy the Indians (I'm pretty sure I'm calling them the wrong thing sorry) they integrated respectfully into different countries as far as my personal
experiences have shown to me anyway.

Muslims faith (followed correctly) basically tells them to kill everyone that isn't one of them and not to accept anyone that converts ... work with that you UK politicly correct idiots lol....
Stop saying sorry and apologising for everything you do and say.

Carry on with your own life and ignore all the negativity around you.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:17 PM   #246
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Great post, Daisy.

These people don't want to integrate, they don't want to treat you with anything but disdain, and we ned to be able to say these things, point out when someone's behavior is at odds with the larger society - and not be labelled as racist when we do.

Respect costs nothing, but some will demand respect while not moving an inch themselves.

Different cultures can interact and live and work together in an ameniable way, but some people (no matter their skin colour) are just cunts.
Different cultures can live together providing they live by the same rule of law that the host country has provided and to not have an underlying intention to take over eventually and apply their own laws.

It shouldn't be called multi culti for this reason to me, it gives certain visitors the wrong idea.
They think they can live just the same as where they came from.
Free to practise your culture until it infringes on the host culture is a better idea.

We should be taking on the good things from other cultures if anything, the foods the music etc etc.
That shouldn't mean having to accept our women as second class citizens.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 04-06-2017 at 09:39 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:15 PM   #247
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Well you got the X right - apparently the cross used for crucifixions were in the shape of an X so you may have set a new trend calling them Xtians. At least some religions are happy to move with the times ha ha.
ooooh... me a trend setter?, now there's a turn up for the books. but alas I shall confess it's been used all too often on the inetrwebbything for over 15 years to my knowledge (as in Xmas).

Your point about the cross is interesting. I always read that it was more akin to a 'T' rather than 'X'. Will need to look into it further, thanks for pointing that out.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:26 PM   #248
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
Why do I feel like I just walked into a room where two lovers are quarreling....then I said something and the pair of them have stopped talking and are just staring at me....like

PISS OFF

maybe you should knock next time?
Old 04-06-2017, 11:26 PM   #249
sevenhills

A lot of this is quite simple....The UK allows many people into our country, and the vast majority of us rub along pretty well considering.
The only "tribe" that do not do so all have one thing in common.... A very backward society from the poor bits of a sub continent anchored by a hardcore adherence to Sunni Islam.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #250
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
A lot of this is quite simple....The UK allows many people into our country, and the vast majority of us rub along pretty well considering.
The only "tribe" that do not do so all have one thing in common.... A very backward society from the poor bits of a sub continent anchored by a hardcore adherence to Sunni Islam.
what about the 'tribe' who control the money supply and have fucked over the entire nation economically? Are they not financial terrorists?

do they all have something 'in common'?

now that's a real question for you.....can you handle it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-06-2017 at 11:29 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:32 PM   #251
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Great post, Daisy.

sorry buddy, I gotta disagree, there's ALWAYS an agenda, whether to get promoted (promotion of culture rather than through the ranks) , self preservation, infiltration etc...

IME there's always an angle
Old 04-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #252
iamawaveofthesea

by the way...the sunni muslims don't control the money supply...neither do they control the big corporations that dominate our politics to squeeze the life out of honest working europeans

Nor are they the power behind the zio-wars in the middle east, nor do they control the tax agencies or the corporate-fascist EU

They control the curry houses at best

But you keep pushing the muslim angle to the exclusion of all else if that's what your lodge superiors want (rothschild controlled)

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 06-06-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: editorial sweep
Old 04-06-2017, 11:42 PM   #253
iamawaveofthesea

either the rothschilds and their minions are working to enslave europeans under their centralised communist NWO or they aren't

either they are using mass immgration to breakdown european national identity or they aren't

but if they are then i'm not an 'anti-semite', i'm just the guy telling the truth

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 06-06-2017 at 08:21 PM. Reason: editorial sweep
Old 04-06-2017, 11:46 PM   #254
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ok clearly you can't handle it

by the way...the sunni muslims don't control the money supply...neither do they control the big corporations that dominate our politics to squeeze the life out of honest working europeans

Nor are they the power behind the zio-wars in the middle east, nor do they control the tax agencies or the corporate-fascist EU

They control the curry houses at best

But you keep pushing the muslim angle to the exclusion of all else if that's what your lodge superiors want (rothschild controlled)
Are you suggesting that the Saudis, Qataris and Kuwaitis would NOT use the fantastic wealth they landed upon through the discovery of oil to further the cause of Islam? Are you suggesting they are somehow too honest and innocent?
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:47 PM   #255
iamawaveofthesea

Barbara spectre speaking about the 'multicultural transformation' of europe which 'jews will be at the centre of' BEFORE the orchestrated MASS immigration crisis

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 04-06-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:50 PM   #256
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Are you suggesting that the Saudis, Qataris and Kuwaitis would NOT use the fantastic wealth they landed upon through the discovery of oil to further the cause of Islam? Are you suggesting they are somehow too honest and innocent?
those people are propped up by the powers that control the US/Israel/UK

They are called the 'gulf state monarchies' and they are all puppets kept in power by the support of the US/Israel/Uk all of which are dominated by the freemasonic central bankers and black nobility families

The cabal control the oil

The monarchies loyal to the cabal are used as 'price doves' in OPEC to prevent the arab countries from banding together to get a better price for their oil

if an arab nationalist country tries to stand up against the cabal then they end up like iraq, libya or syria
Old 04-06-2017, 11:53 PM   #257
iamawaveofthesea

well lets consider the fact that all the 'muslim' terrorists have always had dealings with the intelligence agencies eg MI5

Then lets consider that MI5 is controlled by freemasons

Lets consider that freemasonry is controlled by bloodline families like the saxe-coburg gothas and the rothschilds

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 06-06-2017 at 08:15 PM. Reason: tidying
Old 04-06-2017, 11:53 PM   #258
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Barbara spectre speaking about the 'multicultural transformation' of europe which 'jews will be at the centre of' BEFORE the orchestrated MASS immigration crisis
I know, but given the way in which the mind works, I feel that this prior 'leak' of information kinda paved the way in which all subsequent information would be processed and interpreted... I mean, all the time, it comes back to this short video of Barbara Spectre...

That's not directed at you- I just mean generally. Are we to just dismiss off the bat all subsequent information which maybe contradicts that narrative?

We all want the truth, and maybe there's just more to it than that?
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:54 PM   #259
iamawaveofthesea

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 06-06-2017 at 08:15 PM. Reason: tidying
Old 04-06-2017, 11:59 PM   #260
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
I know, but given the way in which the mind works, I feel that this prior 'leak' of information kinda paved the way in which all subsequent information would be processed and interpreted... I mean, all the time, it comes back to this short video of Barbara Spectre...

That's not directed at you- I just mean generally. Are we to just dismiss off the bat all subsequent information which maybe contradicts that narrative?

We all want the truth, and maybe there's just more to it than that?
no it doesn't all just go back to barbara spectre

look at tony blair and his jewish handler peter mandelson pushing mass immigration in the UK to help breakdown national sovereignty

not only did tony take us into the zio-war in iraq (against muslims) and later try to derail brexit but after politics he took a job at rothschild-cabal bank JP Morgan

When JP Morgan died it was found that he was an agent of the rothschild and that he did not own his entire fortune as it was really part of the rothschild empire

Here is mandelson on holiday with the rothschilds: