Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #221
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

But how can we blame any of that on Tony Blair and Racists Zhiba ?

Sounds like you are shilling for Israel again with all this talk of a pre existing culture.

It almost, almost sounds like you are celebrating European history.

Are you trying to say that all minorities belong in the stone age ?

/sarcasm
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:27 AM   #222
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

I'm just saying that clearly there was a pre-existing culture in Briton pre Roman invasion.

i don't know what colour skin they had, but i imagine that it wasn't black.

And that isn't to say that you have to be white to be British, British is a multi-cultural term, i don't have issue with that.

What i have issue with, and in point of making this thread, is that there exists within Britain a cuture that is directly opposed of the main pre-existing culture.

That opposing culture is the invading force, and it is trying to undermine the pre-existing cultural ethic and dynamic.

It wishes to bring with it a retarded ethic of law that limits freedoms of women and children, that views those of none-faith as inferior, a law that can not, under any circumstance, co-exist with the laws of Britain.

This can be highlighted in how muslim men have organised themselves into gangs that prey on, groom and rape underage girls, flount the laws of the land, carry explosives into venues and openly kill those 'indiginous' people simply because of the colour of their skin, their creed and / or faith.

This far-right attitude of extremists of Islam is not going away, and speaking out aganst it isn't racist, it is becoming a necesity.

Those who wish to live in peace, and those who wish to live in accordance with shaira / far-right Islam are two very different groups of people.

One we need to be aware of.

And does highlighting that makes me a 'Israel shill' ?
Likes: (1)
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:49 AM   #223
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

according to some it does Zhiba , because according to some any opposition to Islam is purely orchestrated to effect support for Israel

I do not personally believe this, but I know some do ( and was faced with that charge in a seperate thread about Tommy Robinson )
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 01:03 AM   #224
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Well, tbf, i think TR is shilling for Israel.

He believes that they have a 'right' to occupy land that Palestinians believe is their homeland?

If he believes that, then it is hypocritical to say Muslims shouldnt live in England.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:05 AM   #225
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,830 (1,980 Posts)
Default

Yeh fair point I don't pretend to be a spokesperson who Tommy Robinson

It is evident though , when a person actually does the research and looks into what Sharia means , that it is not compatible with European life or the standards we set for ourselves with regards to the rights of the individual.

Again , you will have to go on the racism merry go round with most people who hear this for the first time because simply, they haven't looked at what Sharia is.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:49 AM   #226
farros
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,401
Likes: 486 (189 Posts)
Default

Terms like racist and bigot are so overused now they have lost all power and meaning. People who accuse others of being 'racist' nowadays only show themselves up for being completely out of touch and still in the thought prison of PC'ness. You really can tell a whole lot about a person if they call someone 'racist'.
__________________
My Youtube Channel - Raw foods, healthy living, truth ramblings, music.
Red Ice Radio - If you're not listening to Red Ice, you're not getting it.
Health Essentials - Full movie. Everything you need to know about health.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:01 AM   #227
donjuan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 100 (66 Posts)
Default

We need multi-cultural society's without Islam now. Praying and saying they're never win is riddiclous when people are dying. The west needs to band together to speak out. Scientology receives so much criticism why doesn't Islam, because of fear.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:17 AM   #228
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

We don't need a multi culti society at all.
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:53 AM   #229
lookingforthetruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 109
Likes: 84 (48 Posts)
Question G.o.d!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
This all ways happens when the subject is Islam , if you keep going you will eventually be called a Nazi but you have to go through all sorts of other names first

only when you are called a Zionist shill will you have really made the grade but don't cheat and actually say anything in support of Israel , also any positive feedback about Donald Trump is instant Zionism proof so that's cheating too

if you haven't been called a racist yet you haven't got started properly

welcome to the forum
Exactly! And mentioning the word Zionism also brings the customary accusations of racism towards Jews when in fact it is the enemy of all peoples. Douglas Murray is spot on with his views on Islam, but apparently has some real controversial pro Israel views which are a turn off for many of his admirers.

Also I believe he has a vested interested in putting out one particular view regarding homosexuality as he is allegedly one himself, but when he argues calmly why is homosexuality condemned by this religion/cult Islam then anyone with an ounce of decency must agree with him, especially when those poor souls are forced to have a sex change in Iran to be accepted. I also like his balanced, eclectic way of debating the issue of radical Islam perse and his book 'The Death of Europe' is an incredible read.

Now with the latest atrocity in London are we to expect another candle vigil, singalong, pop star concerts for the victims. Enough is enough, 23, 000 psychopaths on the watch list! However did it get to this? When companies in Switzerland are 'forced' to remove the famous Swiss cross from iconic items like their famous centuries old Swiss cross for a complaining less than 1% of their population- Muslims, then it truly is all over in Europe! Unfortunately the UK is following the same pattern.

My question analysing all of this is who truly benefits from all of this cultural mayhem? When we learn the answer we may shed a better light on things. Surely Islam cannot be blamed for all the woes happening now, though outwardly it appears so, but some evidence points to certain security agencies actually initiating the running of these terror cells despite the members not actually knowing? To quote from that truly excellent film "The Veteran," The G.O.D syndrome runs the show: Guns, Oil & Drugs! There's your answer which is dividing the world!
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #230
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Followers of all the Abrahamic faiths need to give their world conquering heads a shake.

First Christianity tried to take it.

Now Islam.

Next it will be the Jews and their New World Order.

All the same god.
All the same result.
Likes: (2)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:58 AM   #231
sambrokyl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,058
Likes: 1,078 (611 Posts)
Default

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
__________________
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality - Nikola Tesla
Likes: (1)
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #232
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
Hate to be picky, but DNA evidence says the Saxons had little impact on us as a people, the Anglo Saxon invasion contributed only a fraction to the English gene pool.

Though I agree with your sentiments.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 04-06-2017 at 11:10 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #233
sambrokyl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,058
Likes: 1,078 (611 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Hate to be picky, but DNA evidence says the Saxons had little impact on us as a people, the Anglo Saxon invasion contributed only a fraction to the English gene pool.

Though I agree with your sentiments.
I'm not a Saxon. I just thought the poem was apt for current times.
__________________
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality - Nikola Tesla
Likes: (1)
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #234
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
We don't need a multi culti society at all.
But who defines who lives where?

If the planet is home to man, then why should man not be able to exist freely anywhere?

***

If, a family of wolves miraculously apeared in London, say, and went out hunting, then you would expect that someone did something about it. You'd expect that the wolves be rounded up, shot or locked away where they couldn't hurt folks.

But, no one is actively hunting foxes.

Yet foxy and wolfy are part of the same base family.

We can live in a multicultural society, we just have to remove those who wish to hurt that society or its people.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 04-06-2017 at 03:21 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:27 PM   #235
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
according to some it does Zhiba , because according to some any opposition to Islam is purely orchestrated to effect support for Israel

I do not personally believe this, but I know some do ( and was faced with that charge in a seperate thread about Tommy Robinson )
I wouldn't have mentioned it before, but as you keep bringing it up in your comments, enough is enough.

Let the forum see your remark on the Tommy Robinson thread (sarcastic or not)

You said:

"Everything is so easy to work out once you can blame Zionism.

It makes the bitter pill of life easier to swallow.

Bad credit ? Zionists. Yellow teeth ? Zionists.

Ran out of tampons ? Zionists.


While I agree the banking Cabal need dismantling , the fractional reserve banking system has landed us all in deep shit no doubt , calling Tommy Robinson a whore is a bit of a stretch. Of course he works for someone, we all do ( unless you don't work )

I bet you could eventually link ANYONE to Zionists if you wanted to , because you can all ways find a path to wealth and funding has had to come from somewhere.

As an example, my wife's great grand uncle or something like that was fleeing religious persecution from Eastern Europe as Christian.

There is a book about their movements and lo and behold in the book this man ends up in the Rothschilds house getting funding to open up new CHRISTIAN Churches.

I guess that makes my non denominational economically broke wife a Zionist whore too ?

You will find the Satanic Globalists have funded all sides, everyone has received funding from them.

Blair / Bush / Brown / Merkel / Farage / Corbyn / May / Cameron / Churchill / Hitler / Mussolini / Sadam / Mubarak / Putin the list is endless , you could probably find Greenpeace on the books - everything , all of it, friends of the earth , PETA , Anti Fa Clinton /Obama ALL OF IT

Because ALL of it goes to the bank, ALL OF IT has to have funding - unless you have spent life on benefits or as a student and then even in fact you are STILL funded by Zionists.

So does that mean we are all Zionist ? Every single one of us ? If you use money you are a Zionist according to this logic.

David Icke is a fucking Zionist as he must use money to buy an aeroplane ticket. Everyone who used a credit card to buy a David Icke ticket or a book is fucking Zionist because they all received funding from a bank. Zionist WHORES according to this logic

So the other question I want to put forward is this , what's the answer ? By rubber stamping someone like Tommy Robinson as a Zionist and saying that explains it all completely detracts from the reality of what he is saying.

There is a concerted effort in both online and the public to discredit alternative sources of information , I can see this at play all over the place.

You don't have to agree with everything anybody says , but rubber stamping everyone as Zionist and saying '' that explains it all '' is disingenuous to say the least.

As I've pointed out if you want to use finances as a way to link people to Zionism then we are ALL zionist whores because we are ALL stuck in the banking Cabals grip.

Until that changes, you could find a path to Zionism through anybody.

So another question I have , considering the sense is that Zionism is a big old Jewish conspiracy.

Recently Pamela Geller was told by NYC they have banned all religious and political advertising from their books. Then, out of nowhere there comes an organisation called the NYC Human Rights Commission which has taken out adverts on the NYC subway depicting a woman in a Hijab. The advert says nobody has the right to tell you what you can and cannot wear if it's your faith.

They have taken out religious advertising on the NYC subway even when NYC says it will not.

Is the advertising pro Zionist ? Pamela Geller is openly jewish ( it's pretty hard not to notice when you listen to her ) yet she is NOT allowed advertising space for her religious message.

So how far does this Zionist agenda go do you say ? It certainly holds no sway in NYC.


Which is odd, considering the sphere of influence you would expect them to be in charge of NYC advertising right ? No ?

Lastly , IMO , I all ways tend to root for the little guy. I tend to side with the weaker party out of some ridiculous notion of compassion inherent in my spirit.

So when I look at the numbers , when I see the actual number of Jewish people on this planet compared to say oh I don't know -- Muslims , then I tend to want to side with the Jewish people.

Lets have a look at the numbers shall we ?

14.3 Million Jewish people in the world.

1.6 BILLION Muslims in the world.

I don't doubt that a few can control the many , it's pretty fucking obvious to me that the few who are the banking Cabal have that down pretty good.

But everyone a Zionist who opposes Islam ? No way vanwise

This is what I want to say , of course Ezra Lavant is Jewish and so naturally he would have an interest in defending the jewish people.

I would hope, just as people want to believe Muslims have a right to exist , they would extend that right to anyone else.

I think having a sense of self preservation is actually pretty healthy and it has only been recently I have seen the rise of the pathologically altruistic who somehow believe it is ONLY certain people who have a right to defend themselves.

Not everything is as easy an answer as we would like to believe."

End quote

I'll concede you do have a point because Zionist money is everywhere.

Many people will be employed by Zionists without even knowing it.

The question is: Why do Zionists have so much power and why are they flooding Europe with immigrants?

EDIT: Tampons, yellow teeth and your wife's great, "grand" uncle whatever that is really aren't relevant to the discussion and if you think Zionists have no sway in New York City ..... you're bonkers. They always fund both sides.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=317427&page=4

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 04-06-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 02:09 PM   #236
lookingforthetruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 109
Likes: 84 (48 Posts)
Default

To slightly go off topic a bit, but keeping in with the current argument what do you fellows think of London's mayor Sadiq Khan? I was horrified to hear that he has links with certain extremist groups, but not surprised as he once was reported as being concerned for the human rights of those 7/7 bombers.

Thinking it was all to blacken his name by the right(after all he was voted in by Londoners!), I searched on the Net and found pictures of Isis waving black jihad flag idiots supporting him at his inauguration and he himself has proven links with undesirable groups via his family etc. So to see him feign outrage at the London attack leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. Londistan might be a better description of a once great capital that is full of so many ethic minorities now it just beggar's belief!

And if I get accused of bring a member of BNP again, I did once live in London so I know what I am talking about. Go to Tower Hamlets full of Somalians, and Peckham, well very hard to spot a Caucasian face these days. I wonder if 'loyal Brit'(who resides in the U.S) Mo Farrah will be seen praying on his mat before a major run on BBC or ITV as his devotion to Islam was always shown in Islamic countries. Funnily never ever shown in the politically correct UK!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-a3179066.html

Last edited by lookingforthetruth; 04-06-2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: typo
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #237
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
But who defines who lives where?

If the planet is home to man, then why should man not be able to exist freely anywhere?

***

If, a family of wolves miraculously apeared in London, say, and went out hunting, then you would expect that someone did something about it. You'd expect that the wolves be rounded up, shot or locked away where they couldn't hurt folks.

But, no one is actively hunting foxes.

Yet foxy and wolfy are part of the same base family.

We can live in a multicultural society, we just have to remove those who wish to hurt that society or its people.
Are you being serious?

Multi culti doesn't work, its the reason we are in this shit, because folk are too eager to appear nice to everyone and bollocks to what is good for our own culture and people.

If Muslims carry on breeding like they are and all of them turn out to be great people, we still end up vastly outnumbered in our own lands and end up living under Sharia law.

I mean, its only the threat of losing our culture and the possibility of racial genocide at worst, but what the hell, we don't want to appear like we are howible wacists eh?

The host people should decide who comes and goes in THEIR territory that they have toiled hard over.
Its OUR CULTURE, not any other more important culture that brown skinned people have, OURS.
It should be one single culture and if foreigners don't like that then they bloody well shouldn't come here.

Helping Soros much?
They (PTB) are counting on hippy attitudes to multi culti and they are getting them. STILL.
Despite the gang rapes of our women and children at a massive rate.

Oh, and they cull Foxes all the time.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 04-06-2017 at 04:47 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #238
lookingforthetruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 109
Likes: 84 (48 Posts)
Default

I wish someone or an independent agency would do a population census/survey on the real ethnic breakdown of modern London. The results would be surely shocking. The original Scots/Irish/English/Welsh mix of Great Britain are no longer dominant. Unofficial estimates of mosques in the U.K are said to have reached reached 4000 as of 2017, whilst the Muslim association had said a lot less 1200 in 2015 updated via Google Maps to 1650 official ones as of now. Either way that number is worrying!

It is also nice to know that there are many decent Muslims out there who condemn the recent attack and are not afraid to print it on the net as we all now what happened to the poor Muslim shopkeeper who wished his customers Happy Christmas and sadly lost his life for it. So hats off to those people who stand up and are counted and not intimidated by the nutters who twist their religion even further.

https://www.mabonline.net/mosques-in-britain/
lookingforthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #239
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforthetruth View Post
I wish someone or an independent agency would do a population census/survey on the real ethnic breakdown of modern London. The results would be surely shocking. The original Scots/Irish/English/Welsh mix of Great Britain are no longer dominant. Unofficial estimates of mosques in the U.K are said to have reached reached 4000 as of 2017, whilst the Muslim association had said a lot less 1200 in 2015 updated via Google Maps to 1650 official ones as of now. Either way that number is worrying!

It is also nice to know that there are many decent Muslims out there who condemn the recent attack and are not afraid to print it on the net as we all now what happened to the poor Muslim shopkeeper who wished his customers Happy Christmas and sadly lost his life for it. So hats off to those people who stand up and are counted and not intimidated by the nutters who twist their religion even further.

https://www.mabonline.net/mosques-in-britain/
We are the minority in six cities across the UK now.

Not sure what qualifies as a decent Muslim, one that doesn't want to chop your head off but still wants to take over the world via Sharia law?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #240
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
What i have issue with, and in point of making this thread, is that there exists within Britain a cuture that is directly opposed of the main pre-existing culture.

That opposing culture is the invading force, and it is trying to undermine the pre-existing cultural ethic and dynamic.

It wishes to bring with it a retarded ethic of law that limits freedoms of women and children, that views those of none-faith as inferior, a law that can not, under any circumstance, co-exist with the laws of Britain.
This.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.